Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
i never went to college

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DrowningInDreams
Mar 13, 2009

Dilettante lizard

8-Bit Scholar posted:

First I'm dishonest and now I'm inconsistent, but you somehow neglect to specify how?

I assumed you were intelligent enough to see it and honest enough to admit it. I wonder which of these is false.

8-Bit Scholar posted:

Oh wait what, now I'm a rapist?

Not a rapist, a murderer. Only you're likely too cowardly to do so yourself, tending to rely on others for it, perhaps via politics.

8-Bit Scholar posted:

Was being a philosophy-reading, motorcycle-riding, gun-toting dude not unique enough for you?

But I couldn't be any of these things before I transitioned because I was living inauthentically.

8-Bit Scholar posted:

I made a statement that women could clearly have cause for umbrage about men appropriating their sex. In response to that, you have claimed first to not care, and then gone on to insult anyone who questioned your identity, accuse me of being a rapist, and insisted that you need to remain armed so as to defend against persons like myself, who apparently are a risk to your life for daring to suggest that maybe your gender identity ought to be more than just a collection of stereotypes and a need for feeling special?

You don't know anything.

DrowningInDreams fucked around with this message at 04:45 on Aug 18, 2016

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Enfield posted:

ahem *affects

Haa owned

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx

8-Bit Scholar posted:

Yes, actually, the more genitals you have the more gender points you have.

With my ten dicks, I am actually a literal god of men.

did this kid just abdicate his throne as emperor of mankind?

http://www.sickchirpse.com/young-boy-born-with-three-penises-gets-surgery-to-create-one-super-penis/

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

i worked at a pizza place for 2 years during high school ask me anything about pizza

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
please don't engage with 8-bit scholar.
if you do 8-bit scholar sees it as an excuse to write even longer more boring posts.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

i read ranma 1/2 and i am pretty sure that makes me an expert in gender politics and let me just say,

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

DrowningInDreams posted:

But I couldn't be any of these things before I transitioned because I was living inauthentically.

Lol wut

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Enfield posted:

i never went to college

Neither did Jesus or Steve Jobs

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

PBS Newshour posted:

if you do 8-bit scholar sees it as an excuse to write even longer more boring posts.

The only serious post ITT

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

PBS Newshour posted:

Teardrops in the ocean, friend. Bad as they are, his posts are no worse than those of the op

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

look mother look at ME MOTHER MOTHER I AM A HOMESTIXK NOW

**methodically removes and eats own clothes*

a clown posted:

are you really samus

Being a bounty hunter is slightly out of my scope for career choices.

8-Bit Scholar posted:

i'm not sure what you could pull out of your rear end that I haven't seen before.

Hopefully, your dick

Celluloid Sam posted:

samus is no way trans i refuse to accept that sorry but she was the first strong female role model for many gamers and I refuse to see her coopted like that she is one hundred percent a biological woman and plus she couldn't gently caress ridley if she wasn't so ...

There's actually a popular theory that samus is trans because of something one of her developers said that was poorly translated. Some people are willing to dig for a needle in a haystack that isn't even theirs .

Don Tacorleone posted:

There's nothing funnier than a grown man tucking his penis between his legs and going "I'm a lady, I'm a lady!!"

It's almost as funny as the men who get mad about it

im gaye posted:

lol if you find the trans bait funnier than every other piece of info from the weirdo op

Sorry that I didn't spend the entirety of my life behind a keyboard. Life is good & cool, maybe you should go outside a little.

Mange Mite posted:

Hm if i type lots of words in an authoritative tone then people will believe my scientifically dubious claims

If it works

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
can this thread go back to be about boning fat girls in the bhole

i was getting randy af

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Tonetta posted:

Hopefully, your dick

There's actually a popular theory that samus is trans because of something one of her developers said that was poorly translated. Some people are willing to dig for a needle in a haystack that isn't even theirs .

Sorry that I didn't spend the entirety of my life behind a keyboard. Life is good & cool, maybe you should go outside a little.

If it works

Can you in good faith assert that 8 bit scholar is any more boring or pissy than this post. I think not good sirs. Furthermore,

DrowningInDreams
Mar 13, 2009

Dilettante lizard

Before transition I lived only to justify my pain by assuming a role for the sake of others. Now the pain isn't the cause but the consequence. Instead of trying to extract virtue from it my virtue leads to it, and I'm free to be as virtuous as I like.

a clown
Oct 13, 2012

by Smythe

Tonetta posted:

Hopefully, your dick

If it works

what age did you start transitioning

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

DrowningInDreams posted:

Before transition I lived only to justify my pain by assuming a role for the sake of others. Now the pain isn't the cause but the consequence. Instead of trying to extract virtue from it my virtue leads to it, and I'm free to be as virtuous as I like.

:jerkbag:

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

CaptainSarcastic posted:

It's actually not anywhere near that simple, and gender is not a simple binary equation. The number of intersex conditions that can arise is much higher than you are aware of, to begin with, and within the general population there is a spectrum of gender. Yes, it is concentrated on two main points, but there is a lot of variation between and around those.

I'd be interested to know more, to my knowledge "intersex" appears to be simply a birth defect based around the genitals. Do you have any data to back this up, I'd like to know more.

DrowningInDreams posted:

Says the man who claims to be a woman despite all evidence to the contrary? ha ha alright Thoreau, whatever you say.

My captain.

My king.

DamnitGannet
Apr 8, 2007

How did you afford your transition? I am pre-transition and want nothing more than to get top surgery but that poo poo is crazy expensive, not including travel expenses and the mandatory therapy visits.

DrowningInDreams
Mar 13, 2009

Dilettante lizard

8-Bit Scholar posted:

Says the man who claims to be a woman despite all evidence to the contrary? ha ha alright Thoreau, whatever you say.

I do appreciate that you're not even pretending to try anymore. You're approaching honesty entirely on accident.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Hell Yeah posted:

who here enjoys beer? I'm a hobbyist brewer and can answer your brew questions if you like. Brewing isn't just for men either anyone can do it.

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

DrowningInDreams posted:

I do appreciate that you're not even pretending to try anymore.

Seems like you can relate.

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

a clown posted:

what age did you start transitioning

I tried it when I was 19 and found out quickly that it wasn't fiscally feasible at the time, so I put it off until I was 24.

DamnitGannet posted:

How did you afford your transition? I am pre-transition and want nothing more than to get top surgery but that poo poo is crazy expensive, not including travel expenses and the mandatory therapy visits.

I'm well-educated and waited patiently. See above.

DrowningInDreams
Mar 13, 2009

Dilettante lizard

8-Bit Scholar posted:

I guess you can relate.

I just think you would do better if you started the argument by saying "nothing anyone says will convince me otherwise", which have to be some of the craftiest words ever dreamed up because they can instantly make honest even the most dishonest man.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

samus isn't loving trans okay birdo is though

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

DrowningInDreams posted:

Regardless, if you think the answer to being denied a meaningful identity is to adopt a meaningless one (a thing you can't change, that leaves you trapped forever in a sense of victimhood), you're an idiot and need to read actual philosophy.

The dumb just keeps coming folks

Dumb and sad

DrowningInDreams
Mar 13, 2009

Dilettante lizard

Mange Mite posted:

The dumb just keeps coming folks

Dumb and sad

I see you're overflowing with arguments to prove your position

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Celluloid Sam posted:

samus isn't loving trans okay birdo is though

You've got it backwards

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Mange Mite posted:

Teardrops in the ocean, friend. Bad as they are, his posts are no worse than those of the op

8-bit writes like a dude who got owned so hard once when he was in high school speech and debate that his emotional and mental development completely stopped at that point and the only way he can break the curse and grow up is by finally winning an argument

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Hector Beerlioz posted:

You've got it backwards

wrong

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

DrowningInDreams posted:

I see you're overflowing with arguments to prove your position

My position is that it is genuinely sad to read your posts

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

A lot of people in this thread seem to be mad about genetalia and what it might mean

DrowningInDreams
Mar 13, 2009

Dilettante lizard

Mange Mite posted:

My position is that it is genuinely sad to read your posts

Are you sure this isn't just a case of projection or dunning-kruger, exacerbated by an echo chamber effect?

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

PBS Newshour posted:

the only way he can break the curse is by finally winning an argument

I'm like a fairy tale princess.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

PBS Newshour posted:

8-bit writes like a dude who got owned so hard once when he was in high school speech and debate that his emotional and mental development completely stopped at that point and the only way he can break the curse and grow up is by finally winning an argument

Again, the guy he's arguing with is just as bad if not worse. Thry should be locked in a room together and left to suffocate in their own horrible writing

DamnitGannet
Apr 8, 2007

Tonetta posted:

I tried it when I was 19 and found out quickly that it wasn't fiscally feasible at the time, so I put it off until I was 24.

I'm well-educated and waited patiently. See above.

I am 26 and live in a house with four other people so I guess my next question is how did you cope with waiting to transition and how can i do it for the rest of my life? :smith:

DrowningInDreams
Mar 13, 2009

Dilettante lizard

8-Bit Scholar posted:

I would have gone with Schmendrick the Magician, but I'm smarter and probably better read than you.

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

8-Bit Scholar posted:

Wouldn't you still be a prince, according to your own logic? Or are you the exception?

Checkmate fuccboi

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

Tonetta posted:

A lot of people in this thread seem to be mad about genetalia and what it might mean

so like 1 or 2 people out of the entire thread = a lot of people

you are qcs material friend

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

hello im not mad abut anything I hope you know that and I accept you for whoever you are everyone okay love you guys and girls and people who choose to identify as neither which I think is called gender queer or non binary?

• Locked thread