Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DrowningInDreams
Mar 13, 2009

Dilettante lizard

Robot Pride posted:

7 degrees? post them sheepskins. how do you fund this and what is your debt load?

I'm not posting them because then people could just check my resume against the degrees posted, I know that there are companies that farm this information. But the first six are all in IT, Math, and Science, (and one in general studies), and the last degree is CS.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx

8-Bit Scholar posted:

Well the federal government isn't asking them to spend that ten grand or else they'd have their funding cut, so I'd be equally upset at that, yeah.

Texas recently had an affluent school district drop 60+ million on a giant high school football stadium, but all of that money was public funds that was decided upon by a majority vote, so I can't really object to it except that it's a tawdy display of wealth, childish at best. I do think that in terms of importance, a good athletic program is a much more valuable investment then gender neutral bathrooms.

an athletic program is a distraction from actual academics and a neutral bathroom is a safe place for a vulnerable child to poo poo without getting beat to death

join a club if you want to sportsball after school, hillbilly

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Tonetta posted:

You can continue to get loans so long as.you pull a 4.0 or close to it. Not that the insane poster actually is doing that.

you can get them sure

you also have to make interest payments while you're still going to school and at some point you won't be able to with no income

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Noyemi K posted:

This is GBS, I like dicks

but I don't think the big ones are the best just cause of the size. normal dicks are also good. and small ones

but not tiny ones, gently caress those
Yeah but having the biggest dick is the best GBS style "own " you can pull on other posters, who will be crying while jacking off and thinking about you jacking your bigger dick.

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Tonetta posted:

There isn't enough scientific research (nor funding) to cover all of this, nor are we likely scientifically advanced enough. I already went over this.

But there isn't anything more self-evident in the natural world that are two genders, male and female.

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

i have ten inch dick, eleven degrees, and a 12th level magic missile

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

8-Bit Scholar posted:

Sounds like we don't really need the department of education then, shut it down I say

vote gary johnson 2016

also I might agree with this in principle but then a bunch (most?) of the states like Kansas would go 'GREAT' and start teaching their kids 100% creationism or some idiot poo poo and make our country even more filled with fuckwits.

It's not like we just have the D of E for no reason, we've been down that road before.

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008

DrowningInDreams posted:

All my degrees are in IT so far, current degree I'm working on is in Computer Science. So no. Nope. Nice meme.

If you have 6 degrees in loving IT and still no work then lol. I got a bachelor in Business IT and landed a job in a month, despite some big disadvantages regarding my origins.

DrowningInDreams
Mar 13, 2009

Dilettante lizard
Wow, you guys literally don't know anything about anything.

Archer666 posted:

If you have 6 degrees in loving IT and still no work then lol. I got a bachelor in Business IT and landed a job in a month, discrimination aside.

You're not a non-passing transsexual. I saw a violent felon with the same GPA as me get hired on to a cushy corporate job right out of one of the degree programs I graduated from. Non-passing trans is basically lowest tier, only way to make it worse is if you're black.

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx

DrowningInDreams posted:

I'm not posting them because then people could just check my resume against the degrees posted, I know that there are companies that farm this information. But the first six are all in IT, Math, and Science, (and one in general studies), and the last degree is CS.

what are these degrees? what's an IT degree? do you mean a certification? undergrad degrees? are these internet degrees? pls don't do internet degrees of any type

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

DrowningInDreams posted:

Wow, you guys literally don't know anything about anything.

i have like an eye of revealing or whatever and i see you taint reaper

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Robot Pride posted:

what are these degrees? what's an IT degree? do you mean a certification? undergrad degrees? are these internet degrees? pls don't do internet degrees of any type
it's a masonic reference.

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

look mother look at ME MOTHER MOTHER I AM A HOMESTIXK NOW

**methodically removes and eats own clothes*

Snatch Duster posted:

But there isn't anything more self-evident in the natural world that are two genders, male and female.

What about the species that produce asexually, with and without genitalia?

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Tonetta posted:

There isn't enough scientific research (nor funding) to cover all of this, nor are we likely scientifically advanced enough. I already went over this.

But the science thus far presented does not seem to support the theory of the gender spectrum. And, also:

Snatch Duster posted:

DrowningInDreams
Mar 13, 2009

Dilettante lizard

Robot Pride posted:

I already said Associates degree.

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Tonetta posted:

Do you think humans reproduce asexually?

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

8-Bit Scholar posted:

But the science thus far presented does not seem to support the theory of the gender spectrum. And, also:

well that's dumb considering most organisms do not reproduce sexually lol

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Tonetta posted:

Human beings--and indeed, all primates--are not among those species.

Unless you want to say you're actually a seahorse?

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

8-Bit Scholar posted:

Human beings--and indeed, all primates--are not among those species.

Unless you want to say you're actually a seahorse?

hm yes THE NATURAL WORLD = only humans and primates

and you wonder why I think you're being disingenuous

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
what is self evident is that cumming feels good

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Moridin920 posted:

hm yes THE NATURAL WORLD = only humans and primates

Oh, sorry, which species of seahorse are you?

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

8-Bit Scholar posted:

Literally nobody here likes you on any side of this conversation, why dp you keep trying?

Snatch Duster posted:

Do you think humans reproduce asexually?

Because humans are the embodiment of the natural world.

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx

DrowningInDreams posted:

I already said Associates degree.

why don't you get just one real degree instead of a panoply of dubious ones? a B.S. elec engineering will net you a baller job unless you are a total window licker

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

8 Bit scholar likes to get naked and jack off and cum while thinking of naked seahorses. Sick

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

8-Bit Scholar posted:

Oh, sorry, which species of seahorse are you?

oh sorry did you quote and agree with 'X is the most self evident thing in THE NATURAL WORLD' then later attempt to go back and qualify that with 'but only humans and primates?'

you did do that right? cheeky bastard

honk honk

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
8 bit, what is your goal here besides being really boring

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Tonetta posted:

Because humans are the embodiment of the natural world.

Do you think Humans, homo sapiens sapiens, are not part of the natural universe?

DrowningInDreams
Mar 13, 2009

Dilettante lizard

Robot Pride posted:

why don't you get just one real degree instead of a panoply of dubious ones? a B.S. elec engineering will net you a baller job unless you are a total window licker

I'm getting a BS in Computer Science. I wanted to get just an associates because I was 22 years old when I started college back up, and I wanted to get into the workforce and get my surgeries as quickly as possible, whereas now with all my debt I'm going to be like 40-50 years old before I can afford them. Going insane was literally the most merciful thing that could have happened to me because the only way out of this lovely world was inventing a new one.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

DrowningInDreams posted:

I'm getting a BS in Computer Science. I wanted to get just an associates because I was 22 years old when I started college back up, and I wanted to get into the workforce and get my surgeries as quickly as possible, whereas now with all my debt I'm going to be like 40-50 years old before I can afford them. Going insane was literally the most merciful thing that could have happened to me because the only way out of this lovely world was inventing a new one.
Getting a degree that's literally called BS is actually the biggest n00b move you could make, imo :grin:

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx

PBS Newshour posted:

8 bit, what is your goal here besides being really boring

raging and venting over the untenable state of contractor's fees in the US for a child's toilet

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

a hole-y ghost posted:

Getting a degree that's literally called BS is actually the biggest n00b move you could make, imo :grin:
As for me, I have a bachelor's in arts

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

DrowningInDreams posted:

uh huh

so who is paying for the therapists

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

Snatch Duster posted:

Do you think Humans, homo sapiens sapiens, is not part of the natural universe?

Okay dumbfuck, you said the natural world. Human beings are part of the natural world, but not the entirety of it. You keep trying to twist my words into some circular logic bullshit and the only person it's working for is yourself and the other autistic manchild with the misogynist av.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
trans threads continue to be ultra popular in GBS

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

The good thing is that if you go crazy enough you just start imagining your own therapists, so it kind of evens out. I learned that from the video game Actual Sunlight :eng101:

DrowningInDreams
Mar 13, 2009

Dilettante lizard

Moridin920 posted:

uh huh

so who is paying for the therapists

Financial aid. Student health insurance. I got various waivers because they decided I was dangerously insane and it was a public health issue.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
well good luck in your future endeavors please do not shoot anyone

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008

Zzulu posted:

trans threads continue to be ultra popular in GBS

Gibbis is all troons.

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

DrowningInDreams posted:

they decided I was dangerously insane and it was a public health issue.

You don't say?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Robot Pride posted:

an athletic program is a distraction from actual academics and a neutral bathroom is a safe place for a vulnerable child to poo poo without getting beat to death

join a club if you want to sportsball after school, hillbilly

Counterpoint: Athletic teams teach cooperation, encourage physical fitness, contribute to community spirit and welfare, and most important they teach personal responsibility.

More Fortune 500 CEOs were on the wrestling team in high school. Athletics is absolutely a major aspect of education, to say otherwise suggests you have never actually had any practical experience with an athletic program.

Athletics integrates knowledge of science and medicine, and in general serves as an excellent means for kids to sharpen more esoteric things, like willpower, as well as to learn bravery and--most importantly--learn how to lose. And learning that is very, very important.

• Locked thread