Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
I'm currently looking after a dog. here are some pictures. everyone share your dog/s and other dogs you know

these are all from today

i forgot about a thread tag can a mod change it tia

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

amusinginquiry
Nov 8, 2009

College Slice
what brand of dog is that

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

he's a lurcher which i'm led to believe is a cross between a sight hound and any other breed

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Feed that dog a burger.

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Treadmill? What's that? Is that some kind of cake?

4:19

4:20

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

if anyone else has any photographs of dogs starving to death i would be interested

Lafarg
Jul 23, 2012

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

has he tried rebranding as snopp doge yet?

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Jose posted:

has he tried rebranding as snopp doge yet?

wow
so high
much blunts
forizzle my dizzle

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
Dogs have cute paws that smell like popcorn ! :kimchi:

evelyn87
Mar 20, 2009

We all can be only who we are, nothing more, no less.
He's halfway to obligatory might as well eat him it's a dead corpse full of meat status. Rock on, OP

praxis
Aug 1, 2003

That dog looks poor.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Decebal posted:

Dogs have cute paws that smell like popcorn ! :kimchi:

I never noticed the popcorn smell before I don't think that's true

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

Hector Beerlioz posted:

I never noticed the popcorn smell before I don't think that's true

Go take a whiff then and you'll understand

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I just smelled my dogs paws and and they smell like Cigarette butts, but that's because I put them out on him

r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

The scientific term is "frito feet" if you want to google it.

http://vetmedicine.about.com/od/veterinaryqa/f/Frito-Feet.htm

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

error1 posted:

The scientific term is "frito feet" if you want to google it.

http://vetmedicine.about.com/od/veterinaryqa/f/Frito-Feet.htm

Exactly ! But these guys don't believe me. Smell your doggy's paws, don't be a bad dog owner !

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
This dog's paws smell of stale booze but he doesnt give a gently caress

evelyn87
Mar 20, 2009

spud posted:

This dog's paws smell of stale booze but he doesnt give a gently caress

That is the smallest picture frame I've ever seen.

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

evelyn87 posted:

That is the smallest picture frame I've ever seen.

It's dog sized.

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006

dogs own

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Jose posted:

I'm currently looking after a dog. here are some pictures. everyone share your dog/s and other dogs you know

these are all from today

i forgot about a thread tag can a mod change it tia
I would say good luck but I don't think you'll need it to find a dog, there are a lot.

Brute Squad
Dec 20, 2006

Laughter is the sun that drives winter from the human race

I like dogges.

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

This dog is supposed to be some kind of top level genius breed but she is sitting here on the floor crying because her ball rolled into the bathroom.

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

FogHelmut posted:

This dog is supposed to be some kind of top level genius breed but she is sitting here on the floor crying because her ball rolled into the bathroom.

Help her you monster. How can you be so callous ?!

naem
May 29, 2011

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
Dogs are brave enough to get this close to a polar bear and chase it off. A cat would just wait for it to finish eating you so it can join the feast.

r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

I'm such a big nerd even my dog has her own computer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qbgyGFnMRGo

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
yo op just dropping in to speak some truths ok here goes, first truth: dogs are good as gently caress. this is a self-evident axiom i think so let's move on.

second truth: dogs are loyal as gently caress theyll be more loyal than any of your worhtless friends and / or family members. like seriously they're not called mans best friend for nothing.

third truth: dogs are good security systems. no need for some fancy electronic poo poo that costs you a pretty penny every month. your dog literally has subsonic hearing built into his own born and bred ears and can detect intruders even if it were a ninja breaking in your dog can smell that bitch out and on top of that instead of just making noise they can actually do something about it (ie. go into attack mode).

don't get a small dog if you are interested in security. in fact dont get a small dog period they are pretty gay. big dogs are where it's at ok thanks for reading hope you enjoyed my three essential truths of dogs

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
my dog:

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

god drat that is some good poo poo. good boy !!!

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Decebal posted:

Dogs are brave enough to get this close to a polar bear and chase it off. A cat would just wait for it to finish eating you so it can join the feast.

This is an astounding photo. The bear's expression is really excellent.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
1 more:

Zidrooner
Jul 20, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
When I was a kid I fed random stray dogs and amassed like 12 dogs that hung out in front of my apartment building. Couldn't get any more cause new dogs would get run off by the old ones. No pics though sorry.

evelyn87
Mar 20, 2009

Dawww

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

while walking this dog i saw some girl walking hers and when it went to poo poo it just kept walking while squatting leaving a long trail of poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!

• Locked thread