Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

https://twitter.com/hashtag/mcchicken?f=videos&vertical=default :nws:

The internet fuckin owns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

so it is

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
Noice!!!

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)
nice cock

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
yup, internet really Des own op. Voted 5 🙃 have a good one bud

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
poo poo I didn't expect it'd be trending. My bad y'all

clam the FUCK down
Dec 20, 2013

nice.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

McDick-in the McChicken

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
not cumming 6/10

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Gatekeeper posted:

yup, internet really Des own op. Voted 5 🙃 have a good one bud

same while jacking off

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

kinda disappointed that he didnt gently caress a mcgangbang instead

Superior Bastard
Jun 5, 2004

I wanna be on you.
Perfectly seasoned.

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

It has come to pass

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

gigawhite posted:

It has come to pass

lol

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax
why

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

gigawhite posted:

It has come to pass

MrWillsauce
Mar 19, 2015

is that legal?

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

death to america

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

that whole twitter feed is just videos of retards showing the video to other, screaming retards .i hate it so much

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Frog Act posted:

that whole twitter feed is just videos of retards showing the video to other, screaming retards .i hate it so much

maybe you should turn your monitor on

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Blue Train posted:

death to america

fine just stay off my property

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Frog Act posted:

turn your monitor off

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Frog Act posted:

Where is the YouTube "Kids React(tm) to #McChicken tweet" video?

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

remember to throw this man's thread a 5

after all, you really needed to see a man have sex with a chicken sandwich

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf
Thanks to SA, I've already seen men gently caress every single individual component of that sandwich, including just the mayonaisse. Why a man loving a sandwich is still able to inspire shock in people in 2016 is beyond my comprehension. Get with the times, kids!

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

goddamn it when i worked at mcdonalds me and the lads were always loving the mcchickens but twitter wasn't a thing yet. we could have done it for efame rather than for the pure pleasure of loving a chicken sandwich.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

back in my day people hosed food out of passion, not fame

where's the DRIVE

generative grammer
Jul 28, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Frog Act posted:

stupid millenial social media additced noob: Welll that's enought internet for me this week.... how can you do that to chicken food
totally twisted golden age of goatse veteran: that guy didn't even cum what a let down

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

hth posted:

back in my day people hosed food out of passion, not fame

where's the DRIVE

i married a hamburger

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit
Now THAT'S what I call a chickencheese

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

gigawhite posted:

It has come to pass

interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude
All the vids gettin taken down man

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

The use of 'mcchicken' as the hash tag rather than a non-branded chicken sandwich would suggest, to the marketing novice, that this is a purely organic viral attempt to mess with the company's twitter advertising. However, a marketing insider will tell you that corporation's have realised that the lucrative millennial market prefers to engage with others through derision and ironic stunts. By anonymously astro-turfing this viral campaign they will have successfully news jacked all of the key clickbait farms, resulting in a massive amount of exposure, essentially for free, as they have outsourced most of the labour to volunteer content creators. Most cunning of all, they chose a black dick to gently caress the mcchicken, thereby creating an association between feeling insatiable hunger and mcchicken in the viewer's subconscious.

A Strange Aeon
Mar 26, 2010

You are now a slimy little toad
The Great Twist
Does anyone have that video of the dolphin loving a decapitated fish?

I feel like that should be the default response to poo poo like this.

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

Moon Atari posted:

The use of 'mcchicken' as the hash tag rather than a non-branded chicken sandwich would suggest, to the marketing novice, that this is a purely organic viral attempt to mess with the company's twitter advertising. However, a marketing insider will tell you that corporation's have realised that the lucrative millennial market prefers to engage with others through derision and ironic stunts. By anonymously astro-turfing this viral campaign they will have successfully news jacked all of the key clickbait farms, resulting in a massive amount of exposure, essentially for free, as they have outsourced most of the labour to volunteer content creators. Most cunning of all, they chose a black dick to gently caress the mcchicken, thereby creating an association between feeling insatiable hunger and mcchicken in the viewer's subconscious.

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
remember when dncleaks was removed from the top trending list of twitter something like 15 times in 5 days in a row and nobody did anything and we were powerless and don't even own the internet we paid to build anymore

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

I didn't help pay to build the internet. I've actually been trying to but my government doesn't want to and is playing all coy about it like it has enough self-respect to say no to doing something it doesn't like for a few bills when it's this low on cash.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

i cant tell if this is Jon Arbuckle from the Wikihow or Anime universe but in either im sure he is just as depressed

stump collector
May 28, 2007

extra stout posted:

remember when dncleaks was removed from the top trending list of twitter something like 15 times in 5 days in a row and nobody did anything and we were powerless and don't even own the internet we paid to build anymore

where my 40 shares and a like fool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

when i first heard about this i thought it was that old video of the dude loving an actual live chicken so i was kinda surprised it was just a chicken sandwich.

mr hands still the best though

• Locked thread