Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

Anyhow my hot takes are diqnol might be scum since Keane ended up being scum. Also I don't like TQ or Moats posting.

Still catching up, but I think they're scum.

Also inf you played like a loving turd lol. Sleep easy tho fuccboi, the kang is back... At least momentarily.

##vote Spiros

Let's get this show on the road.

why?

hey aa

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

er, what's the diq keane link

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Tremendous Taste posted:

er, what's the diq keane link

Keane said he didn't think he was scum, diq said he wouldn't case him til d3 if they both made it. Seems like artificial thought from Spiros, and I don't think Keane was on anyone's radar and he could get away with making a statement absolving other scum as town as a genuine opinion.

That with the meta mechanical commentary by Spiros too. It's feigned content. Talking about the game and how it should be played instead of actually playing it.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Iron Chef Ramen posted:

I wish I had a dayvig right now because killing AA would be hilarious after all that.

Hilarious though it would be, I'm a radicool dude.

:smugwizard:

Also it would make me sad.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
P.S. To the dead, I've been helping my new roommate move in and haven't had a chance to send the dead doc link. I will do so in the AM

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
I love capps, but yeah that was dumb. Little wary of taste with how hard he leaned on capps, but eh... Jake seems genuine town to me.

My picks for scum so far:
Spiros > TQ > maybe taste?

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Kashuno posted:

P.S. To the dead, I've been helping my new roommate move in and haven't had a chance to send the dead doc link. I will do so in the AM

I took care of this poo poo 4 u :sad:

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I'm willing to own to being wrong on capps but her play was garbage from start to finish, rest in piss

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Also moat had a me too that popped out to me and didn't add much else later. I know IRL gets in the way, but I got classic yuming feels about it. Rest of you loving lurkers get your poo poo in gear.

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
Keane is a good place to start imma re-read him tonight and post at some point

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
There's suspicion on me for no good reason. I want someone to tell me why I am scum. Please enlighten us on your great and powerful wisdom.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Probably because you killed LM last night.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
I thought it was a day home ability by bacon bit. He kind of hinted at a very particular role, and I should add you to my list, but I like my initial suspicions enough right now.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Funny diqnol, funny.

Is that some kind of claim?

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
Okay, here we go

First post of substance is a gut call on ICR:

CCKeane posted:

Gut Call, but I don't like the look of that Iron Chef Ramen person.

Then a double down vote on ICR:

CCKeane posted:

Well then I think you may be right.

##vote Iron Chef Ramen

LET'S DO THIS.

Now what I am wondering is if Keane would be ballsy enough to immediately bus a scumbro. Especially since looking at the end of day one vote count keane had left his vote on ICR.

Another thought about ICR. The whole APPROACHES thing has got me thinking because both AS and tithin both pulled it on the other side. tithin died and flipped scum. AS didn't die so I cant comment on her alignment. It would make sense for scum to have their own mechanic to join brawls, so I ask you ICR why did you approach? Also anyone else feel free to comment on this train of thought.

Iron Chef Ramen
Sep 15, 2007

HA HA! YOU HAVE CHOSEN POORLY!
Because I wanted more numbers on our side and didn't know it was so common.

Iron Chef Ramen
Sep 15, 2007

Really I couldn't think of a reason to not do it. Worst case scenario I take hits for other people in the brawl and we have less dead.

Samfucius
Sep 8, 2010

And if you gaze long enough into a nest, the nest will gaze back into you.
I think the biggest blow we suffered was having a powered-up Keane on the field, he smacked the poo poo out of us

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Iron Chef Ramen posted:

Really I couldn't think of a reason to not do it. Worst case scenario I take hits for other people in the brawl and we have less dead.

What are your reads ICR?

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
Jimson prolly didnt get lynched because hes scum

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

JakeP posted:

Well now I know, if anyone posts in the thread after being absent for the entire day and says "IM SO CONFUSED" I will say "ITS OKAY SWEET BABY LET ME HOLD YOUR HEAD AND SWADDLE YOU IN THESE BLANKETS, NOW SUCKLE AT MY TEAT AND BE NOURISHED"

Jake just stick to posting gold like this

:allears:

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

JakeP posted:

Jimson prolly didnt get lynched because hes scum

Lol jake r u a scum?

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

JimsonTheBetrayer posted:

Lol jake r u a scum?

No

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

Hmmmmmmm

Convinced me.

How r u

Iron Chef Ramen
Sep 15, 2007

Moatillata posted:

What are your reads ICR?

Don't know yet. Need to reread the thread in light of Keane being scum, but sleep sounds good right now.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

Podima posted:

I took care of this poo poo 4 u :sad:

Tbf I would've had time to get it out if you weren't drunk in the doc trying to "help" :wink:

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Who dat scum tho?

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

JimsonTheBetrayer posted:

Who dat scum tho?

I'm interested in this interaction between diq and pig. Does spiros have a result on him? Also it seemed like a pretty blatant flavor claim from dong yesterday in regards to having a result on pig and that didn't get much attention.

Outside of that, even with this interaction between pig and spiros... I kind of feel like diqnol is scum.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

I'm interested in this interaction between diq and pig. Does spiros have a result on him? Also it seemed like a pretty blatant flavor claim from dong yesterday in regards to having a result on pig and that didn't get much attention.

Outside of that, even with this interaction between pig and spiros... I kind of feel like diqnol is scum.

if dong got some kind of result on me its false, same with Spiros.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

CapitalistPig posted:

if dong got some kind of result on me its false, same with Spiros.

I'd be more interested in dong explaining his flavor claim to clear this up. Like if dong admitted they were just loving around, I'd be inclined to back away from this train of thought and double down on spiros who I've up to this point, believed to be scum.

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

I'd be more interested in dong explaining his flavor claim to clear this up. Like if dong admitted they were just loving around, I'd be inclined to back away from this train of thought and double down on spiros who I've up to this point, believed to be scum.

Dongs died rip

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Moatillata posted:

Dongs died rip

Ah, I missed that and he was Wii Fit trainer so...

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
gently caress ughguhg

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

gently caress ughguhg

Re-read keane w/r/t ICR, am I being too paranoid? I feel like scum would have that approaches mechanism to take power out of the leaders hands

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

:ffg:
EAT THE DONUTS
:ffg:
Here's why I think its CPig:

1) CPig has voted for one person all game: TT, and it was a very lovely vote.

CapitalistPig posted:

How the hell am I supposed to know who is scum?

There's too many posts.

CapitalistPig posted:

ok ##vote TT

Which is in response to Glowku asking "I'll follow you but only if you vote TT." Note that the first post is something he's said several times. It's almost like he isn't invested in getting people lynched, which is the only way town can win (outside of lucky vigs but all we have is dumb as poo poo vigs).

2) When called scum by dongs, does the classic CPig "you're dumb" response and thats it.

3) Appeared to be online when deadline happened but didn't post and didn't change his vote. Note that THIS ISN'T WHY HE'S SCUM, only his follow up. When dongs called him out on it, he threw a fit about how "No one told me who to vote for" or something really stupid like that.

CapitalistPig posted:

Dongsbot dumb, mark my living words

No i wasn't dipshit, I leave my computer on pretty much 24/7 and have a tab with the forums up.

I asked multiple times what was going on , when I was actually in front of my computer but no one even acknowledged me.

CapitalistPig posted:

Whatever, I had a busy sunday and when I asked what was going on so I didn't have to read like 200 posts I missed yesterday not a single one of you tried to help me or anything so yeah.

This is a player who is not invested in a town victory, aka a scumbo.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

##vote Cpig

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 2

CapitalistPig (2): Truth Quark, Spiros
Moatillata (1): Samfucius
Spiros (1): Anomalous Amalgam

Not Voting (10): CapitalistPig, Dugong, Iron Chef Ramen, JakeP, JimsonTheBetrayer, Li Dawny, Moatillata, Pinterest Mom, SirSamVimes, Tremendous Taste

With 14 alive, it's 8 votes to lynch. The current deadline is September 01st, 2016 at 9 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 1 day, 8 hours.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Keane said he didn't think he was scum, diq said he wouldn't case him til d3 if they both made it. Seems like artificial thought from Spiros, and I don't think Keane was on anyone's radar and he could get away with making a statement absolving other scum as town as a genuine opinion.

That with the meta mechanical commentary by Spiros too. It's feigned content. Talking about the game and how it should be played instead of actually playing it.

Is it artificial to not vote for someone I like to play with when there are other scum to find and destroy?

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Spiros posted:

Is it artificial to not vote for someone I like to play with when there are other scum to find and destroy?

Not artificial, but certainly lovely strategy as far as efficient play goes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Gulag already dead, now keane dead, who is left to soothe my sorrow

• Locked thread