Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

diabeetz posted:

This one stands out, only because I've found it's pretty common.

I'm not really sure whether knowing this is a relief or not

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
have a considerable amount of exes

not one was really crazy

sorry OP

one was really kind of stupid like IQ wise and decision making wise but definitely wasnt crazy

one was and still is the biggest slut ive ever known, but we're super pals to this day

one is smart and is now a doctor (:mad:)

like 3 were extremely normal but I just didnt like them very much

one is dead tho

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
Ha. She dumped me. You'd have to be crazy to dump my figure that's so athletic it's shaped like a basketball.

And then, get this, she called the police on me when I killed her dog. What a psycho.

And while we were dating she insisted to everyone that we weren't, even me.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

i had two relationships in my life. my first ex is great. my second ex wasn't crazy, but she's one of the most stubborn people i've ever met. she's a pickier eater than some kids- she refused to eat rice. also her pussy stank

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

I apparently can't identify crazy until it's too late. I guess you could say my craydar is totally broken.

Person 1:
Called me between 60-70 times a day, her parents (we were young) had to lock her phone in a cabinet so she couldn't use it and call me because if she did I was filing a police report for harassment. Then she went to her grandparents house and would sneak uses of their phone when they weren't home.

Person 2:
Cheated on my 2x and I broke it off, and said can't have a relationship like that, when she found out that #3 and I broke up, she started telling me how much she loved me and she was going to drive 5 hours so I could tell her it was never going to happen to her face after we hosed.

Person 3
she believed in lizard people, chem-trails, homeopathic remedies, inner earth, energy grids above earth preventing our vibration from rising so we can be 5th dimensional beings.. Really just any poo poo that gets spewed from Corey Goode and whoever else in that circle spews out.

she kept going further and further into the hole of "my circumstances are controlled by outside forces" instead of accepting responsibility for her poo poo or circumstances. It's (whatever big event that will create "enlighenment") is always coming in 6-10 months but never does.

so she didn't burn pictures or call me 900 times but she just went actually crazy.

tater_salad fucked around with this message at 00:30 on Sep 1, 2016

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
the last three relationships I had my ex became a prostitute after we broke up. one became a stripper first, then transitioned. I used to think it was only the last two, but a recent read of my exes Kik profile has a detailed list of "services"

shoophobo
Aug 30, 2013

"shoophobo? more like shittyposter!" :grin:

Fallen Rib

Hector Beerlioz posted:

I've never had a girlfriend

ghost host
Apr 17, 2010

ain't got no cash
ain't go no style

loquacius posted:

I'm not really sure whether knowing this is a relief or not

heheheh aren't you the Guelph dude, because I specifically thought of Guelph friends who admit to doing it

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
one of my first girlfriends wanted me to get an std test but i was scared because i thought they would put a needle in my dick
edit: she wasnt crazy tho. i dont have any stories because i dont date insane retards
-insane retard

Enfield fucked around with this message at 01:13 on Sep 1, 2016

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Rutibex posted:

the last three relationships I had my ex became a prostitute after we broke up. one became a stripper first, then transitioned. I used to think it was only the last two, but a recent read of my exes Kik profile has a detailed list of "services"

Sounds like you got a good deal

diabeetz posted:

heheheh aren't you the Guelph dude, because I specifically thought of Guelph friends who admit to doing it

Hell no, I'm not Canadian :911:

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

I've brought her up quite a few times on the forums but my ex made rape accusations against me after we broke up to our social circle which irreparably damaged my standing with several friends. She took it back when I said that I was going to contact a lawyer but the damage was done. It's hard to patch up friendships after they're ended due to you being accused of rape. Several of them suspected that I still did something even if it wasn't technically rape but intimidated her into denying it. I didn't rape her, by the way. We never did anything sexual.

proof of concept posted:

I dated a girl who would sometimes act really angry with me in the morning and when I finally got her to explain why it turned out she was doing that because she would sometimes have dreams where I was a huge jerk to her in the dream and she would get legitimately angry at me as though I had actually done the things she dreamed about

This is normal unless it's happening regularly or often in which case it's not normal at all.

flick my Mr. Bean fucked around with this message at 01:27 on Sep 1, 2016

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Y-Hat posted:

i had two relationships in my life. my first ex is great. my second ex wasn't crazy, but she's one of the most stubborn people i've ever met. she's a pickier eater than some kids- she refused to eat rice. also her pussy stank

I hope you get another swing at the ball.

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

dog buttz posted:

I've brought her up quite a few times on the forums but my ex made rape accusations against me after we broke up to our social circle which irreparably damaged my standing with several friends. She took it back when I said that I was going to contact a lawyer but the damage was done. It's hard to patch up friendships after they're ended due to you being accused of rape. Several of them suspected that I still did something even if it wasn't technically rape but intimidated her into denying it. I didn't rape her, by the way. We never did anything sexual.

This is normal unless it's happening regularly or often in which case it's not normal at all.

poo poo that really sucks sorry dog buttz

The Mighty Moltres
Dec 21, 2012

Come! We must fly!

dog buttz posted:

I've brought her up quite a few times on the forums but my ex made rape accusations against me after we broke up to our social circle which irreparably damaged my standing with several friends.

:smith:
My girlfriend set up one of my friends with one of hers. They dated for about a month, then after they broke up she tried the same thing. We've all known the guy for 15+ years though, so no one believed a word of it. Even my girlfriend knew she was full of poo poo, and stopped being friends with her quickly afterward.

Burning_Monk
Jan 11, 2005
Mad, Bad, and Dangerous to know
Started stealing pain pills from the vet she works for after I broke it off. I dated my ex for a few months and we really weren't compatible on any level but she didn't seem psycho. A year later I haven't spoken to her since and I started dating another girl. Suddenly I get envelopes mailed to me at my work with cut out pictures of fat girls with mustaches drawn on them. Written on them in crazy red marker "enjoy your new fat girlfriend!" "don't let her crush you". My current gf is slightly heavier than her but come on, really?

I've gotten several of these over a couple months.

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
you cant make this poo poo up folks

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
If someone says they're my ex they're just crazy and not my ex. :tinfoil:

Russian Remoulade
Feb 22, 2009

Rufus T. Turnbuckle posted:

The other was legit bonkers. I met her when I was working at Gamestop and she was a regular with her platonic-man-friend-who-totally-didn't-want-to-sleep-with-her-I-assure-you.

The highlights include:
  • Insisting that she be referred to by the name of a Pokemon with a similar name
  • Was "that girl that meows"
  • Neglected her teeth so much that at 20 she needed partial dentures
  • Dated a 19-year-old when she was 13 and told me constantly it was the best relationship she'd ever been in (while I dated her)
  • Asked me to act out how I would respond if she was raped
  • Stated that, at some point in her past she was a "Girlfriend for hire" and was upset that I didn't get upset
  • Was a furry and wanted me to dress up like a bear and stalk her through the house whilst she wore rabbit ears.

So many red flags and that's just the tip of the iceberg. We were both in our very early 20's and I was just so happy that a girl paid attention to me. Oh well!

You have precisely described one of my co-workers. What is it with anime fangirls and abhorrent oral hygiene?

Traxis
Jul 2, 2006

My last ex girlfriend wanted to leave her husband and move herself and her kids into my house. Crazy bitch.

clam the FUCK down
Dec 20, 2013

Amazing sex.
Horrible everything else.

naem
May 29, 2011

William Stoner posted:

Amazing sex.
Horrible everything else.

Tends to be the case

clam the FUCK down
Dec 20, 2013

naem posted:

Tends to be the case

But like... really really good.

clam the FUCK down
Dec 20, 2013

Ask me about the sex with my ex.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Burning_Monk posted:

Started stealing pain pills from the vet she works for after I broke it off. I dated my ex for a few months and we really weren't compatible on any level but she didn't seem psycho. A year later I haven't spoken to her since and I started dating another girl. Suddenly I get envelopes mailed to me at my work with cut out pictures of fat girls with mustaches drawn on them. Written on them in crazy red marker "enjoy your new fat girlfriend!" "don't let her crush you". My current gf is slightly heavier than her but come on, really?

I've gotten several of these over a couple months.

"I like non child like figures"

frogge
Apr 7, 2006

One gal I was seeing was driving her car behind me and thought it was cute to lightly rear end me at every stop sign between town and my place.
Months later she wanted an open relationship and I told her the door was open if she wanted out.

Another ex of mine would get pants-pissingly drunk every weekend and like, I was drinking enough to kill a herd of elephants at the time as well, but holy poo poo if she wasn't able to find a bathroom or pop a squat on the sidewalk she'd just wet herself and carry on like nothing happened. I think the wake up call for me to bail was when we both passed out on a subway train home and she'd pissed herself and it got on me.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
I dated the pickiest eater imaginable. Early on I completely missed it; when the waiter would ask "soup or salad?" she said "neither" and I just assumed she was trying to watch her weight. Later I found out that she had literally never tried any soup or salad of any kind. She was incredibly picky, even by goon standards. Ramen? Nah, she wouldn't eat anything even soup based. What I vaguely recall she would eat:

-Cheescake
-Malibu Chicken from Sizzler
-Macaroni and cheese
-Taco Bell Soft Tacos with only meat and beans
-PB&J sandwiches with only smooth peanut butter

She was so picky one time I accidentally made her a PB&J sandwich with chunky peanut butter, and she pried open the sandwich and meticulously picked out the offending solid chunks of peanut. She did something similar when they screwed up her taco bell order and gave her a soft taco with lettuce. I didn't realize just how picky of an eater I myself was until after I broke up with her, because even the gooniest goon is goddamn Andrew Zimmern compared to this girl.

I was very fortunate to marry a woman that was the polar opposite, as my wife is constantly encouraging me to try new things, and since meeting her there's hundreds of foods I've tried and loved that I would've completely missed out on had I not met her.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

The Crooked Warden posted:

You have precisely described one of my co-workers. What is it with anime fangirls and abhorrent oral hygiene?

I think there is definitely a subset of people that are very unhappy about their lives for various reasons.

Now rational people are going to dedicate themselves to working toward improving themselves i.e. personal hygene, career, et cetera.

But sadbrains people are going to double down on their delusions and focus on their fantasy life (furries, weeaboos, bronies) to the exclusion of all else. Reality is too painful and/or embarassing to face head on, so they are just going to preoccupy themselves with media and the internet instead. In their imagination they can be as amazing as they want to be, so why bother with dental hygene?

I mean I've often wondered about this too, and I see the people who AREN'T trainwrecks and there are many patterns; decent family life, little/no mental illness, high self-esteem, solid future. If a person doesn't have these things then some fantasy life becomes more and more appealing.

Boof Bonser
Jan 26, 2015

nvj is touched by your generosity!

Rufus T. Turnbuckle posted:

I've had 2 crazy exes. Well, one wasn't crazy so much as an alcoholic.

The other was legit bonkers. I met her when I was working at Gamestop and she was a regular with her platonic-man-friend-who-totally-didn't-want-to-sleep-with-her-I-assure-you.

The highlights include:
  • Insisting that she be referred to by the name of a Pokemon with a similar name
  • Was "that girl that meows"
  • Neglected her teeth so much that at 20 she needed partial dentures
  • Dated a 19-year-old when she was 13 and told me constantly it was the best relationship she'd ever been in (while I dated her)
  • Asked me to act out how I would respond if she was raped
  • Stated that, at some point in her past she was a "Girlfriend for hire" and was upset that I didn't get upset
  • Was a furry and wanted me to dress up like a bear and stalk her through the house whilst she wore rabbit ears.

So many red flags and that's just the tip of the iceberg. We were both in our very early 20's and I was just so happy that a girl paid attention to me. Oh well!
She was absolutely molested.

Source: Loveline.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
My ex was a nice girl. She was sweet, caring, always wanted me to be happy, and also she conquered the full 100% of the map in Mount and Blade: Warband.

client
Aug 19, 2010

#1 punched me square in the nuts at waffle house because i ate her hash browns when she went to the bathroom (probably deserved tbh)

#2 was a raging alcoholic who once attempted to chug a 1/5 of admiral nelson for some reason and then immediately projectile vomited onto me. this was in the middle of a fairly tame party at like 10:30 pm lol

Schneider Inside Her
Aug 6, 2009

Please bitches. If nothing else I am a gentleman

client posted:

#1 punched me square in the nuts at waffle house because i ate her hash browns when she went to the bathroom (probably deserved tbh)

this is not crazy

Luxury Communism
Aug 22, 2015

by Lowtax
#1 sold hella drugs, hung out with criminals and is missing in action
#2 was actually pretty cool, just bipolar, did lots of coke together

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
i feel lucky compared to this thread i only have a few mostly mild or funny stories, two bulimic girls but they both hid it really well while i knew them, uhh normal clingy stuff once in a while

i already posted some of the stories so ill just mention one time a college girl asked me out when i was in highschool and asked me to wear a lot of michael jordan cologne because her ex used to, it's not crazy i guess just funny she was nice

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

loquacius posted:

Two of my exes had clinical depression.

One was diagnosed and on meds etc, but the other one was not diagnosed and I don't know for a fact that she ever was, but she had a tendency to sit in her dorm room (this was in college) completely unresponsive for long periods of time, even/especially when she was supposed to meet me somewhere.

She wasn't the first girl I'd dated that regularly stood me up, so I got used to it pretty quickly. Like if we were supposed to meet on the main green, and I got there and she wasn't there, I'd just keep walking, justifying it in my head like "I'll meet her on her way here," until I inevitably got to her dorm and found her in bed in her pajamas.

She was also really, really insecure about her appearance which manifested in the following ways:
- getting actually mad at me if I said she looked nice using too strong of language because obviously I was lying
- being one of those girls that never ever lets you see her without makeup (although I did a few times, and I honestly couldn't tell the difference since her makeup was subtle anyway)
- Photoshopping pictures of herself to be ugly on purpose and posting those pictures on hot-or-not type websites, and on a few occasions making them her Facebook profile pictures so that way if someone thought they were ugly at least it was on purpose

Other assorted poo poo she did:
- Beg me to make the half-an-hour walk over to her place for a party her dormmates were throwing because she was anxious about it, then not picking up her phone to let me in when I got there until I just had to leave another half an hour later
- Refuse to sleep at my place even though her place didn't have parking so I had to make that same walk and share her twin-sized dorm bed every time I wanted to sleep in the same bed as her, instead of picking her up in my car and driving back to my full-sized queen bed
- Insist on me letting her pop my backne. This one is gross as poo poo but it's 100% true. I hated it, because it loving hurt and I was kind of embarrassed about having backne in the first place, but she was obsessed with it and wouldn't take no for an answer.
- Regularly say really mean poo poo to me in a really casual way, like that she thought we'd break up soon but that she'd really miss the backne thing, or interrupt me in the middle of saying something to say "I don't care" in a really cutesy baby voice and then stare at me blankly
- Refuse to have sex with me for the last several months of our relationship and get mad at me for trying to initiate because she felt bad about having no interest in it

For that last part of it I was p much only keeping her around out of stubbornness, and she was blatantly only keeping me around so she'd Have A Boyfriend until she found someone else to switch to. Eventually she did and basically went on the first five or six dates with him while we were still dating until finally I had to break it off for her. The only reason she ever gave me for it was that I was too fat for her (no one else has ever said this; we had the same diet/exercise habits; I didn't gain a noticeable amount of weight in the time period between when we met and when we broke up). Wanted to still be friends after that. I did not.

ok that's about it

fake-edit: bolded craziest parts for emphasis

Seems like she wasn't very attracted to you but didn't want to say it, imo.

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I try to gently caress with most of them at some point so I don't know if they're really crazy, this one girl I was actually in love with for 3-4 years stalks me on any type of app or social media I make. I stopped blocking her because she just makes a fake account or finds a way through friends but the couple times I've tried to talk to her she is stand offish as poo poo and acts like she doesn't want anything to do with my stupid rear end but she literally looks at everything I post??

SpaceAceJase
Nov 8, 2008

and you
have proved
to be...

a real shitty poster,
and a real james
Her parents thought I was just a phase she was going through. They were right.

Nirvikalpa
Aug 20, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
I tried to pull out my ex's pubic hair but it hurt too much

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

JiveHonky posted:

My crazy ex was my first wife.

she started out with small stuff like burning any photos i had with other girls in them and starting big arguments over small things.

soon she escalated to screaming rage fits where she would smack and punch me and banging her head against the walls and floor.

one particularly wacky stunt she pulled was locking herself in the bathroom and threatening to shoot a giant syringe full of lidocaine into herself. (she had stolen a bunch of different drugs and stuff from the hospital where she worked as a nurse.)

anyone got any stories?

lol you married a nurse

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
I've dated a lot of girls and luckily my partner now is a completely sane, normal well balanced person

First crazy ex was a binge drinker from 17 onwards, would get so hosed up that guys would literally raps her while she was unconscious and she just accepted it, she never told me about it until we had broken up, though she never cheated on me while we were together, it happened before. She still go this day thinks she was just a wild crazy kid and it was okay what happened. She would pass out in her car slumped over the center console and cracked a rib but still kept partying. I broke it off with her when she went to coachella and got hosed up on coke

I'm pretty sure she's a coke head still and she gained a lot of weight and works at forever 21 in another city

Second crazy ex was just super jealous. Couldn't comment or look at another female without her saying "gently caress you! Is that what you want?? Go and gently caress her then!!!" And would storm off and get shitfaced before calling me crying and apologizing. Amazing body and face and sex, though, but I should have just saved my money. Eventually just grew tired of her super possessive insanity and told her to gtfo. Had a one night stand with her a year later for old times' sake and wore a rubber just in case, and wisely she told me a week later I had to get an std check because she had chlamydia. I tested clean as a whistle but that was a close one.

Teikanmi fucked around with this message at 11:45 on Sep 1, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

The craziest ex I had was my first girlfriend, and most of the craziness happened long after we broke up. She got into casual sex in a big way, went partying all over the city doing a lot of illicit poo poo with seedy types while underage, but she was legitimately a genius and seemed to avoid anything too awful. She became a stoner obsessed with video games in college, then a coke fiend in the city, then got her poo poo together and seemed pretty nice if not a bit too into alcohol.

Compared to the poo poo in this thread I feel pretty lucky.

• Locked thread