Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
They named the tenth Battlefield game Battefield 1.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bump

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

Black Baby Goku posted:

Also lol at the concept of an Xbox loving sucks meet up with charts and power point presentations at ruby Tuesday's

Sorry I'm late guys; this place has as much parking as the Xbox has RAM!

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Black Baby Goku posted:

Also lol at the concept of an Xbox loving sucks meet up with charts and power point presentations at ruby Tuesday's

At the TGI Friday's and every time me and my cool friends see the number 32 (amount of RAM in the fail Xbox) we can NOT stop laughing.

Edit: Fuckballs.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Average Bear posted:

Hahaha

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Average Bear posted:

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Homework Explainer posted:

At the TGI Friday's and every time me and my cool friends see the number 32 (amount of RAM in the fail Xbox) we can NOT stop laughing.

Edit: Fuckballs.

Jesus Christ lol

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
9 spots left. You guys have some really good examples on this page of the style we are looking for. Please try out today

Sekret
Dec 6, 2001
Curse you, Massive Genitals!
I would like to try out for this elite club.

I mostly play MMOs and mobile games. Most recently I've been doing a content tour of Wildstar, and also playing a ton of Monster Hunter Generations.
I did 4 years at DigiPen in the BSCS/GD program, and spend my non-gaming free time working on small Unity games. I also worked as a photoshop monkey at Google for a while, so I tend to do a lot of photomanipulations and dumb avatars etc.

Welp that's my post thanks for reading.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Sekret posted:

I mostly play MMOs and mobile games. Most recently I've been doing a content tour of Wildstar, and also playing a ton of Monster Hunter Generations.
I did 4 years at DigiPen in the BSCS/GD program, and spend my non-gaming free time working on small Unity games. I also worked as a photoshop monkey at Google for a while, so I tend to do a lot of photomanipulations and dumb avatars etc.

So you want a spot?

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Sekret posted:

Show us the avs

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Also anyone who gets a spot, feel free to start posting and having a good time in Imp Zone

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Pablo Gigante posted:

Show us the avs
Yeah let's see some avs

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Goofus: Yeah, I make avs. Where are they? I dunno, I'll try to dig one up I guess...

Gallant: Hello, everyone. Here are some avatars I have created for all of you as a token of goodwill.

Sekret
Dec 6, 2001
Curse you, Massive Genitals!
Phoneposting from work right now; I'll post some stuff when I get home. They were all for a different forum with slightly less restricted image specs, but that shouldn't be hard to fix.

BipolarAurora
Jan 1, 2013

Sekret posted:

Phoneposting from work right now; I'll post some stuff when I get home. They were all for a different forum with slightly less restricted image specs, but that shouldn't be hard to fix.
Show them avs right now!

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Sekret posted:

Cool.

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

*burp*

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Pablo Gigante posted:

Goofus: Yeah, I make avs. Where are they? I dunno, I'll try to dig one up I guess...

Gallant: Hello, everyone. Here are some avatars I have created for all of you as a token of goodwill.

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

Hi. :)

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bump

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bump

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Bump

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Bumpy the Cook

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bump

Golden Goat
Aug 2, 2012

How are the auditions going?

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Black Baby Goku posted:

That guy is a lunatic and theres no way I would ever meet someone irl who posts in the Xbox thread

He's not talking about meeting you IRL, he's talking about the other guy- he just recognized you because you resolved to post 'Gas' 666 times in the Xbox thread, which traumatized him.

BipolarAurora
Jan 1, 2013

Might as well show off my planned avatar for October.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Bump.

BipolarAurora
Jan 1, 2013

Bump.

FastestGunAlive
Apr 7, 2010

Dancing palm tree.
What is the imp zone policy on empty quoting?

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Lumpy the Cook posted:

He's not talking about meeting you IRL, he's talking about the other guy- he just recognized you because you resolved to post 'Gas' 666 times in the Xbox thread, which traumatized him.

lol

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bump. 9 spots left

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bump

BipolarAurora
Jan 1, 2013

Come on guys, just tell a gaming related joke. It's not that hard.

:siren: BREAKING NEWS :siren:
ICBMs fired upon various capitals of the world to neutralize the increasing demonic threat.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bump

Rrussom
May 13, 2009
I wish more games featured women turning into toilets. I want toilet transformers.
I wrote THE book on video game jokes.
https://www.amazon.com/Super-Mario-Funniest-Jokes-Memes-ebook/dp/B013RSOIRC#nav-subnav
Can i post in impzone now?

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747
duke nukem forever is secretly a good game

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
Someone please sticky this thread so it's easier to find when I need to bump it. Thanks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 384 days!
full disclosure: i hate video games and have for years, i've long since outgrown them, it's just...it's all i know anymore, it's the only way I can feel human

• Locked thread