Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

drat, I really wanted to see Sherman get an INT. :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hog fat
Aug 31, 2016
my radical adherence to stoicism demands I be a raging islamophobic asshole. perhaps ten more days on twitter will teach me the errors of my ways

FamDav posted:

counterpoint: sf is an awful team

counterpoint: the Rams are worse.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

FamDav posted:

counterpoint: sf is an awful team

And we should beat awful teams

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

for real though, Atlanta is a great show

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Chichevache posted:

Maybe.... Just maybe.... The game against the Rams was not the entirety of Seattle's season? :aaaaa:

Maybe, just maybe SF also isn't the entirety of the Hawks season.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
This is ridiculous why are the steelers getting all these penalties in their favor?

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

eagles are good

the eagles are goood

axeil
Feb 14, 2006
Back to back possessions. Cool. Let's score some points.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

So many terrible penalties by the Bucs

adaz
Mar 7, 2009

Eltoasto posted:

Vick Ballard was the last Colts 100 yard rusher, Addai in 2007 was the last 1,000 yard season. Andrew Luck has had ONE hundred yard rusher in his career with the Colts.

THe colts are probably the NFL's worst run franchise over the last 5 years if you look at what they've done, drafted, and been able to accomplish considering the generational talent they lucked into at QB

Benny the Snake
Apr 11, 2012

GUM CHEWING INTENSIFIES

FIRST TIME posted:

drat, I really wanted to see Sherman get an INT. :smith:

You and me both, buddy :(:hf::(

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Kelce's so good after the catch.

Yoshifan823
Feb 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Oh my god Carson Wentz is the real deal isn't he?

hog fat
Aug 31, 2016
my radical adherence to stoicism demands I be a raging islamophobic asshole. perhaps ten more days on twitter will teach me the errors of my ways

CharlestheHammer posted:

Maybe, just maybe SF also isn't the entirety of the Hawks season.

maybe they're a good team, maybe they're not. we'll have to pass the rigorous test against the Jets to determine this for sure.

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

Yoshifan823 posted:

Maybe!

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

No Carson

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Philly fan ls have good qb many really confused.

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
How did the Vikings beat the Panthers?
Jacksonville :smith:
LOL Browns.

Wish I could've seen that Christine Michael run.

Canned Sunshine
Nov 20, 2005

CAUTION: POST QUALITY UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Yoshifan823 posted:

Yep, while Goff is probably a bust. It's Manning-Leaf all over again except flip the pick #s.

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!

Yoshifan823 posted:

to be fair the browns, bears, and the steelers secondary are a very poor measuring stick, but he looks pretty dang alright

axeil
Feb 14, 2006
Burton!!!

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

adaz posted:

THe colts are probably the NFL's worst run franchise over the last 5 years if you look at what they've done, drafted, and been able to accomplish considering the generational talent they lucked into at QB

Couterpoint: Browns.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
Wentz is a bum, should have drafted Ricky Williams. This team is stupid.

Moxie
Aug 2, 2003

Well a QB hit I guess that's cool

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga
I thought wentz was getting stripped there for sure

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

Roasted Donut posted:

to be fair the browns, bears, and the steelers secondary are a very poor measuring stick, but he looks pretty dang alright

Yeah but most secondaries in the league hover around that level of bad. Solid defense on the back-end is rare.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

adaz posted:

Well the season without Peyton exposed that he was dragging along a super thin roster. They got Luck and, while it's never been said publicly, I believe Irsay wanted Grigson to get the team back in the playoffs ASAP instead of rebuilding. They went out and spent a bunch of money to plug holes and it got them some playoff trips , but the draft position killed their chances of building underneath those vets. They have no talented pass rushers and you simply don't get those except top 15 picks. It seems like they finally faced facts this offseason and I've got no complaints with the draft or free agency this season, but ideally they would have been drafting in the top 10 or 1-2 more seasons after getting Luck.

adaz
Mar 7, 2009

SourKraut posted:

Yep, while Goff is probably a bust. It's Manning-Leaf all over again except flip the pick #s.

Well I mean Goff hasn't even played a snap and lets just say I dont have a ton of faith in Jeff Fisher's ability to judge,e valuate, and coach QB talent.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
Well, how much can you take away from the talk that he couldn't even read a playbook?

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

WE ALL KNOW WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN
Wow, nice play by Juston Burris

midwat
May 6, 2007

This is some pretty vintage weird-rear end Andy Reid clock management

axeil
Feb 14, 2006
I have no idea how but we are leading at halftime against an actual good team :stare:

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
LMAO at Shazier's motivational notes on his arm wraps.

"I'm a champ."
"Blood is weakness leaving the body"
"I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and gosh darn-it, people like me. "

Moxie
Aug 2, 2003

Jeez a draw play for zero yards? you had two timeouts weak

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
Give ball to smallwood I want my WVU EAGLES connection to shine.

The Puppy Bowl posted:

LMAO at Shazier's motivational notes on his arm wraps.

"I'm a champ."
"I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and gosh darn-it, people like me. "

Only way I don't laugh at this is if they are all ironic.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Eltoasto posted:

Well the season without Peyton exposed that he was dragging along a super thin roster. They got Luck and, while it's never been said publicly, I believe Irsay wanted Grigson to get the team back in the playoffs ASAP instead of rebuilding. They went out and spent a bunch of money to plug holes and it got them some playoff trips , but the draft position killed their chances of building underneath those vets. They have no talented pass rushers and you simply don't get those except top 15 picks. It seems like they finally faced facts this offseason and I've got no complaints with the draft or free agency this season, but ideally they would have been drafting in the top 10 or 1-2 more seasons after getting Luck.

Well Irsay could od any day so can't really wait.

aBagorn
Aug 26, 2004

axeil posted:

I have no idea how but we are leading at halftime against an actual good team :stare:

Shh don't tell anyone and they might not notice.

Strobe
Jun 30, 2014
GW BRAINWORMS CREW
The punt team was just headed onto the field.

Does Andy Reid just literally not know what time is on the clock at any given moment?

axeil
Feb 14, 2006
Holy crap the giants lost? Haha thank you skins!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

The Puppy Bowl posted:

• Locked thread