Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Forever_Peace
May 7, 2007

Shoe do do do do do do do
Shoe do do do do do do yeah
Shoe do do do do do do do
Shoe do do do do do do yeah

That Works posted:

Everything about tonight sucks except this loving awesome buzz I hear from the approaching plague of locusts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

:peanut:

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006
Fire Sean Payton.

SmellsLikeToast
Dec 30, 2005

A GREATER MAN THAN I DESERVE
Shoulda been spotted at the 4 but that evened it out so, meh.

MJBuddy
Sep 22, 2008

Now I do not know whether I was then a head coach dreaming I was a Saints fan, or whether I am now a Saints fan, dreaming I am a head coach.
Let's not run Atlanta's trick plays.

wasianchickn
Sep 4, 2006

welp
what's the current selling point for the saints as a team?

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
kuuuuuuhn

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

A.o.D. posted:

Fire Sean Payton.

The curse of Lousiana Sports is that your head coach can only have 1 good skill / coordinator at a given time and cannot possibly develop a QB or get an OC (Miles) or get a defensive coordinator (Payton).

The Royal Nonesuch
Nov 1, 2005

Announcer struggling with 2pt conversion risk

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

NippleFloss posted:

He probably enjoys getting paid tens of millions of dollars, yea.

I wonder how much he would enjoy winning.

What's his price on that?

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006
Thank you for playing to win.

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Why, hello, my little slice of pecan pie.
Fullback TD to the reverse 2 pt conversion.

SmellsLikeToast
Dec 30, 2005

Why don't y'all do that like they did in GB? I was waiting for it and it never came.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
Glad that it worked. :)

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

NC-17 posted:

Strangely enough just a few $1-5000 payments to defensive players at the right times.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

SmellsLikeToast posted:

Why don't y'all do that like they did in GB? I was waiting for it and it never came.

That may be misconstrued in the South.

SmellsLikeToast
Dec 30, 2005

Silly Burrito posted:

That may be misconstrued in the South.

Eh, just add "rear end" to the end of it. All good in NO.

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006
Where's the flag for that block in the back you incompetent group of nincompoops.

MJBuddy
Sep 22, 2008

Now I do not know whether I was then a head coach dreaming I was a Saints fan, or whether I am now a Saints fan, dreaming I am a head coach.

The Royal Nonesuch posted:

Announcer struggling with 2pt conversion risk

I'm not sure if it's a good call in a vacuum but I'm generally ok with this offense running a 2 pt conversion every opportunity.

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

NC-17 posted:

Less than 25 million dollars or whatever he makes. He's got a ring and a lot of money and will go to the hall of fame. He's probably pretty happy most of the time.

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

NippleFloss posted:

Less than 25 million dollars or whatever he makes. He's got a ring and a lot of money and will go to the hall of fame. He's probably pretty happy most of the time.

I liked my answer better

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

NippleFloss posted:

Plus all the Jimmy John's and Walk-On's he can eat.

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

MJBuddy posted:

I'm not sure if it's a good call in a vacuum but I'm generally ok with this offense running a 2 pt conversion every opportunity.

It's a 3 score game if they don't make it or take the extra point. Going for it and making it is a 2 score game. Going for it was the mathematically optimal play.

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

That Works posted:

I liked my answer better

Yea, it was better.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
Our defense has the consistency of the contents of a bottle fed baby's diaper.

MJBuddy
Sep 22, 2008

A.o.D. posted:

It's a 3 score game if they don't make it or take the extra point. Going for it and making it is a 2 score game. Going for it was the mathematically optimal play.

It's a 2 score game either way, unless you fail the conversion, then it's 3.

The Royal Nonesuch
Nov 1, 2005

A.o.D. posted:

Yeah, that's what the announcer was getting all confused about. It was the right call.

troofs
Feb 28, 2011

The better Manning.
Hmmmm you know I think NO's defense might not be that good.

sexy tiger boobs
Aug 23, 2002

Up shit creek with a turd for a paddle.

Hahaha

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
I was just wondering the play before if Ryan has ever kept the ball on that read option play.

Nov 6, 2002

Matt Vick Ryan

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
How do Saints fans watch this defense every week

MJBuddy
Sep 22, 2008

The Royal Nonesuch posted:

Yeah, that's what the announcer was getting all confused about. It was the right call.

No, the announcer was correctly pointing out that an 11 point game after an extra point is a two score game anyway.

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006
Fire Sean Payton.

troofs
Feb 28, 2011

The better Manning.

Benne posted:

very carefully

the answer, as always, is alcohol

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Benne posted:

I close my eyes and pretend I'm with another defense.

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Little did I expect that I would feel pretty good at the end of the debate and then turn back to this game to be disgusted.

Benne posted:

A shitload of booze and a handy copy of the 2009 superbowl man.

MJBuddy
Sep 22, 2008

Benne posted:

They didn't give up a TD last week.

I don't know how.

Nov 6, 2002

KATRINA KATRINA KATRINA KATRINA KATRINA KATRINA KATRINA KATRINA KATRINA KATRINA KATRINA KATRINA KATRINA KATRINA KATRINA KATRINA KATRINA KATRINA KATRINA KATRINA KATRINA KATRINA KATRINA KATRINA KATRINA KATRINA KATRINA KATRINA KATRINA KATRINA KATRINA KATRINA KATRINA KATRINA KATRINA KATRINA KATRINA KATRINA KATRINA KATRINA KATRINA KATRINA KATRINA KATRINA KATRINA KATRINA KATRINA KATRINA KATRINA KATRINA KATRINA KATRINA KATRINA KATRINA KATRINA KATRINA KATRINA KATRINA KATRINA KATRINA KATRINA KATRINA KATRINA KATRINA KATRINA KATRINA KATRINA KATRINA KATRINA KATRINA KATRINA KATRINA KATRINA KATRINA KATRINA KATRINA KATRINA KATRINA KATRINA KATRINA KATRINA KATRINA KATRINA KATRINA KATRINA KATRINA KATRINA KATRINA KATRINA KATRINA KATRINA KATRINA KATRINA KATRINA KATRINA KATRINA KATRINA KATRINA KATRINA KATRINA KATRINA KATRINA KATRINA KATRINA KATRINA KATRINA KATRINA KATRINA KATRINA KATRINA KATRINA KATRINA KATRINA KATRINA KATRINA KATRINA KATRINA KATRINA KATRINA KATRINA KATRINA KATRINA KATRINA KATRINA KATRINA KATRINA KATRINA KATRINA KATRINA KATRINA KATRINA KATRINA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stupid Dick
May 25, 2004

All Katrina all the time.

• Locked thread