Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
bahaha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

I need a gif of that Matt Ryan block and the NO player launching himself at the returner

Nail Rat
Dec 29, 2000

You maniacs! You blew it up! God damn you! God damn you all to hell!!
I'll give you a blo-AW HELL NAW

troofs
Feb 28, 2011

The better Manning.
did somebody gif the eyes widening?

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer
Holy poo poo, Matt.

I talk poo poo on you, but i cannot knock your quick decision making.

Tom Sellout
May 27, 2011

$240 million of Johnny Walker Blue and Throatzilla's services.

MJBuddy posted:

Brees has over 10 YPC. What the hell are you talking about he's been airing it out all night

My apologies, Saints fan.

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004
lol saints

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

Freeman's got the jukes

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky
holy poo poo someone look for that man's ankles

sexy tiger boobs
Aug 23, 2002

Up shit creek with a turd for a paddle.

Byrd tackles like Matt Ryan blocks.

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet
I think I saw a dude die from juking

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer
loving WHAT happened to Jairus Bird?

WHOOPS
Nov 6, 2009

Grittybeard posted:

But he just signed that 5 year extension, which lasts 5 years and certainly doesn't have a bunch of dummy years that are going to extend New Orleans' cap hell.

The Saints gave up on the idea of a meaningful transition from Brees to whatever era comes next for New Orleans years ago. At this point, eating one season with $18m of dead money is worth whatever relevance Brees gives them in the now.

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky

Chilichimp posted:

loving WHAT happened to Jairus Bird?

knee injuries

Nov 6, 2002

Dan Quinn looks like the kind of guy who has a "Major Dad" VHS collection.

sexy tiger boobs
Aug 23, 2002

He did that earlier on a Coleman (i think) run too.

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
Aaaand Atlanta looks to put this away.

DrunkPanda
Apr 24, 2005
I am trolling you, CineD

28 Days Later is actually a great movie

fuck starcraft

LMAO @ that safety just falling down with no instigation rather than having to try to make a tackle on the runningback

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet
https://twitter.com/jeannathomas/status/780610250810490880

Nov 6, 2002

WE WANT 50BURGER

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky

you can see the nooooooope in real time

sexy tiger boobs
Aug 23, 2002

Falcons win the superbowl. Hope Matt's thumb is okay.

wasianchickn
Sep 4, 2006

welp
why the hell couldn't the giants score more than 16 points on the saints last week?

Nov 6, 2002

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CG2cux_6Rcw

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky

wasianchickn posted:

why the hell couldn't the giants score more than 16 points on the saints last week?

they fumbled three times in scoring position

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer
Devonte "lil'Beast" Freeman

troofs
Feb 28, 2011

The better Manning.

Poonerman posted:

they fumbled three times in scoring position

If we could stop greasing the ball every game we'd be golden

Naturally Selected
Nov 28, 2007

by Cyrano4747

wasianchickn posted:

Because surprisingly, the Giants are a worse team than even the latter-day s'aints.

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

Chromatic posted:

Brees is still good but not as good as he used to be. He'll be retired in a year or two

Every time someone says this Brees has a +4500yd season.

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord

troofs posted:

If we could stop greasing the ball every game we'd be golden

Peyton's just bored and loving with Eli.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

That Works posted:

Every time someone says this Brees has a +4500yd season.

Huh, after looking it up he hasn't had a season with yardage totals that low in 7 years.

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

Grittybeard posted:

Huh, after looking it up he hasn't had a season with yardage totals that low in 7 years.

Yeah it's always hilarious in GDTs because someone always comes in and sees Drew throwing a bad pass because we have no defense and are down by a ton late in the game and the common thing is "Brees is done, he's been in decline forever lol" and you can just point on him being on the cusp of 5k yds almost every year.

I mean he misses some throws he might have made 7 years ago sure. But, the dude is still amazingly sharp compared to all but 3-4 other guys in the league and with an even slightly below average defense would be in the GOAT conversation.

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib

That Works posted:

Yeah it's always hilarious in GDTs because someone always comes in and sees Drew throwing a bad pass because we have no defense and are down by a ton late in the game and the common thing is "Brees is done, he's been in decline forever lol" and you can just point on him being on the cusp of 5k yds almost every year.

I mean he misses some throws he might have made 7 years ago sure. But, the dude is still amazingly sharp compared to all but 3-4 other guys in the league and with an even slightly below average defense would be in the GOAT conversation.

This sounds like the arguments people would make in favor of Tony Romo/Jay Cutler fwiw

Naturally Selected
Nov 28, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Brannock posted:

This sounds like the arguments people would make in favor of Tony Romo/Jay Cutler fwiw

What else can you say when your team with the totally GOAT QB and super awesome everything hasn't even seen the playoffs in like 4 years, and hasn't won dick for even longer than that.

Brees is great, Brees is great, look we've made almost as many as points as the patriots on the season oh look we didn't even make wildcard again. On the scale of browns to jaguars, how depressing must it be to be a fan of that team?

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

Brannock posted:

I have no idea what point you're trying to make here. Tony Romo is pretty good though!

ulmont
Sep 15, 2010

IF I EVER MISS VOTING IN AN ELECTION (EVEN AMERICAN IDOL) ,OR HAVE UNPAID PARKING TICKETS, PLEASE TAKE AWAY MY FRANCHISE

Naturally Selected posted:

Brees is great, Brees is great, look we've made almost as many as points as the patriots on the season oh look we didn't even make wildcard again. On the scale of browns to jaguars, how depressing must it be to be a fan of that team?

Jaguars. Every year there is hope the defense can turn the corner, much like Bort or the coaching.

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

the nfc is bad

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

The Saints went to the second round of the playoffs in 2013 and won a Super Bowl in 2009. Browns and Jaguar fans would kill you and eat your heart for that level of recent success.

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Brannock posted:

Naturally Selected posted:

What else can you say when your team with the totally GOAT QB and super awesome everything hasn't even seen the playoffs in like 4 years, and hasn't won dick for even longer than that.

No ones comparing Brees to Romo or Cutler nor are we blaming the success (or lack of) of the team on him.

Not really sure what points you two are trying to make. The original comment was about people talking about how Brees is "done" or "falling off" and the numbers dont support that at all.

The team as whole hasnt been successful but thats obvious to ... everyone, that its been a literally historically bad defense to blame for most of that.

Anyway, keep hating or whatever this is. We know that Brees is a great QB. It's evident by a large number of tangibles.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky

Ghost Dog posted:

the nfc is bad

the NFC east is 8-4!

• Locked thread