Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

Raku posted:

alabama's dbs are trash eh guys

luck!

nice throw there, this bama offense is clicking

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Invicta{HOG}, M.D.
Jan 16, 2002

Raku posted:

alabama's dbs are trash eh guys

I'd prefer to believe that our QB and WRs are just that good. I will take your word for it and consider it a compliment.

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide
did bert literally coat the ball with vasoline

that sounds absolutely like something he'd think of doing the man has no sense of self-parody

BlackJosh
Sep 25, 2007
Khalid Hill is a TD machine and it is hilarious

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Scionix posted:

tim williams is getting clotheslined 80% of the snaps and you want our corner down 100 pounds on your tight end to get flagged for PI

I mean it's fine if they start flagging our guys for the blatant holding (especially if they're gonna ring us up for BS ones anyway) but I would still like the flag for the blatant PI

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

shyduck posted:

50-0

25 minutes left in the game

Add negative integers too the list of enemies of Rutgers athletics

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD

chaoslord posted:

I mean it's fine if they start flagging our guys for the blatant holding (especially if they're gonna ring us up for BS ones anyway) but I would still like the flag for the blatant PI

the holding call was horseshit and you deserve 4 points but that was absolutely not PI

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

What a play to tip that ball

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Musk threatens the inorganic promotion of left-wing ideology that had been taking place on the platform

Block me for being an unironic DeSantis fan, too!

Noctone posted:

It's weird seeing Washington be legitimately good.

They've not been good since, what, the early 90s?

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know
Is Corn Elder good, or just super athletic enough to make up for not knowing how to play corner?

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

Scionix posted:

the holding call was horseshit and you deserve 4 points but that was absolutely not PI

Anything against alabama is cool and good and thus a fact

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

LLCoolJD posted:

They've not been good since, what, the early 90s?

When they were arguably the best team in the nation for several years but we never got to find out because of the Rose Bowl.

gently caress the Rose Bowl.

Dilber
Mar 27, 2007

TFLC
(Trophy Feline Lifting Crew)

He's an amazing corner. Ball hawks and great cover guy. Good solo tackler as well.

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

Hey my house on a barrier island in SC was still upright, undamaged and dry.

Got the shutters off, poured a beer and watching FSU-Miami because I also somehow have power and cable.

Hope anyone else affected was as fortunate as I am...

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD

my bat mitzvah ROCKED posted:

Anything against alabama is cool and good and thus a fact

we are going to send dobbs back to mars in a pine box

single-mode fiber
Dec 30, 2012

Looking forward to having a nice and juicy Miami ranking when they get pantsed in Blacksburg in a couple weeks

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails
If I'm correct on what happened between OSU/Rutgers last week, Rutgers have completed 1 pass beyond the line of scrimmage in the past 2 games

Noctone
Oct 25, 2005

XO til we overdose..
I think the playoffs this year are going to be lit af.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know

Dilber posted:

He's an amazing corner. Ball hawks and great cover guy. Good solo tackler as well.

I only ask because when I watch him, his highlights are always closing some massive gap that probably shouldn't be there in the first place. Not saying its his fault, but I haven't seen much of him overall honestly.

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD

Marquis de Pyro posted:

If I'm correct on what happened between OSU/Rutgers last week, Rutgers have completed 1 pass beyond the line of scrimmage in the past 2 games

air resistance has become an enemy of rutgers athletics

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

This is Rutgers' big recruiting game lmao

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

Our adjustments are to avoid the middle of the field when passing. We have a lot of routes that have our WRs curl over the middle and Miami's reallllllllllly keyed in on that so far. Once again, our center is weak link and much of the penetration attacks on him. I dunno how Jimbo schemed around that before, because he did in years past

Invicta{HOG}, M.D.
Jan 16, 2002

chaoslord posted:

There you go with one.

Noctone
Oct 25, 2005

XO til we overdose..

Marquis de Pyro posted:

I have no good reason to hate Rutgers (other than New Jersey I guess) but drat is it satisfying to see them suck so hard.

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD
that is what pass interference looks like

Manoueverable
Oct 23, 2010

Dubs Loves Wubs

Grittybeard posted:

When they were arguably the best team in the nation for several years but we never got to find out because of the Rose Bowl.

gently caress the Rose Bowl.

Please don't talk smack about the rose bowl

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

Miami playing dirty as gently caress

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
What the gently caress is with the font on the duck coach hat? So loving ugly. I grew up loving the bright yellow and Donald logo, sucks to see nike poo poo all over that.

Anyway, go dawgs :woof:

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin
bullshit penalty considering that the Arkansas lineman tackled the bama guy

Invicta{HOG}, M.D.
Jan 16, 2002
I didn't know that was a penaltyl

Noctone
Oct 25, 2005

XO til we overdose..
lol did anyone else just see that side judge in KSU-TTU eat poo poo?

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD
are you loving jokign

dudes getting loving hogtied by the LT and gets flagged for a low hit

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Should probably put AA in the shotgun more, he almost dies every play he is under center

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide
WHAT

HORSESHIT

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails
Good god someone stop the match, stop the drat match!!! :bahgawd:

Invicta{HOG}, M.D.
Jan 16, 2002
I'm betting that we run on first down and then throw on second and third. Let's just see what we do

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD
ah yes the brilliant strategy of holding the poo poo out of the pass rush to make them hit the QB low

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Scionix posted:

are you loving jokign

dudes getting loving hogtied by the LT and gets flagged for a low hit

:agreed: that was real bad

Super Dude
Jan 23, 2005
Do the Jew
Hey another Michigan TD!

Adbot