Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Von_Doom posted:

Real cool sisters like Bayley. Extra awesome sisters love Alexa Bliss. Super special and coordinated sisters love Dana

I would just be happy with my sister liking someone without fake boobs.

I probably shouldn't implant shame, but man if my sister got them it would cause me serious mental issues.

I am so loving glad I don't have a sister

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
Actually, if you have a hot sister, God makes you gay.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://mobile.twitter.com/KeyBankCtr/status/786959973406375936

cronox2
Jul 24, 2010

woah, you look
REALLY pissed off...
Same line for Hartford 2 weeks earlier:

https://twitter.com/XLCenter/status/786928981782167552

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
Hehe.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Braun is getting fed to Goldberg isn't he

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

IcePhoenix posted:

Monday Night Raw!

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

not that it is any surprise, but weren't we supposed to watch Raw to find out if he was going to or not?

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Tweak posted:

not that it is any surprise, but weren't we supposed to watch Raw to find out if he was going to or not?

I think they mean he is just stepping into the ring, with a mic, to accept Brock's challenge

DogsInSpace!
Sep 11, 2001

Fun Shoe

IcePhoenix posted:

Yaknow... you joke but I am down for Braun to fight and beat Goldberg. You would need a miracle booker and/or agent to somehow build a good match between those two but someone other than Brock getting the rub from defeating Goldberg? That would be nice. With Taker being so limited and whatnot it would be nice if someone new or newish came out and just squashed the guy to define himself as the :new monster". Braun might be a good recipient for that. I'm not a giant fan of the guy but he is tall, large chested while limited in ring but those pluses probably make Vince touch himself nightly. Beating Goldberg then feed him someone else. Give him the dominant run where he decidely beats someone upper mid card like a recently traded to Raw Dolph (a man can dream). Then have him beat and retire Mark Henry and/or Show. Have him be the dominant big guy in the Rumble. Then Taker comes out and talks about getting cocky in his yard and how now he will fight the dead man. Build and whatnot then have Mania match. Have him utterly destroy Taker. Taker is old so have him do little but just get pummelled. Now they have their next Big Show. Again, not a giant Braun mark but he is alright and they could stand to make another Giant or whatnot to fight the upper card. Still think he and Big Cass could be good with a little more time.

I know Taker and Cena would have been a good idea 6 years ago but... its too late. Taker shouldn't be having competitive matches. Let him go out on his back and do some good. I loved Taker and seeing him wheeled out in increasingly meaningless matches makes me sad. Let Taker give the rub to the next beast (Braun or Big Cass) and Brock give the rub to the next main eventer. Yeah it'll be Roman but maybe it could be Cass. Cass hasn't be pinned yet has he? I forget.

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

WrasslorMonkey posted:

I think they mean he is just stepping into the ring, with a mic, to accept Brock's challenge

That's this Monday though, isn't it?

Unless he's just going to accept multiple times while people have to calmly explain to him that the match is already made.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Goldberg is the Halloween Havoc

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Von_Doom posted:

I know Taker and Cena would have been a good idea 6 years ago but... its too late. Taker shouldn't be having competitive matches. Let him go out on his back and do some good. I loved Taker and seeing him wheeled out in increasingly meaningless matches makes me sad. Let Taker give the rub to the next beast (Braun or Big Cass) and Brock give the rub to the next main eventer. Yeah it'll be Roman but maybe it could be Cass. Cass hasn't be pinned yet has he? I forget.

There is no universe where Taker/Cena is meaningless.

Cass vs Undertaker? Braun vs Undertaker? Are you out of your mind?

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Abroham Lincoln posted:

That's this Monday though, isn't it?

Unless he's just going to accept multiple times while people have to calmly explain to him that the match is already made.

Reading comprehension has never been my strong suit. I missed the different dates and the different locations in those tweets.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Cass should win against the Puerto Rico guys before a Taker match IMO.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
building people up is fine but if there's a big money match, just book it for chrissake

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
:siren: 12 ROUNDS TWO IS ONLY 3 DOLLARS ON THE PLAYSTATION STORE :siren:

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN

Big Coffin Hunter posted:

Good news, Brock is fighting Shane at the next Mania so Braun/Taker would be only the second shittiest match on that card.

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost
random TNA update if you aren't in the loop:

currently TNA is like $4 million in the hole

they are currently being sued by: AO1 Productions for failing to repay them after they put up the money for Bound For Glory 2015; Billy Corgan for putting up the money for Bound For Glory 2016 and not being able to buy the company; and the State of Tennessee for unpaid taxes.

Minidust
Nov 4, 2009

Keep bustin'

Von_Doom posted:

Yaknow... you joke but I am down for Braun to fight and beat Goldberg. You would need a miracle booker and/or agent to somehow build a good match between those two but someone other than Brock getting the rub from defeating Goldberg? That would be nice. With Taker being so limited and whatnot it would be nice if someone new or newish came out and just squashed the guy to define himself as the :new monster". Braun might be a good recipient for that. I'm not a giant fan of the guy but he is tall, large chested while limited in ring but those pluses probably make Vince touch himself nightly. Beating Goldberg then feed him someone else. Give him the dominant run where he decidely beats someone upper mid card like a recently traded to Raw Dolph (a man can dream). Then have him beat and retire Mark Henry and/or Show. Have him be the dominant big guy in the Rumble. Then Taker comes out and talks about getting cocky in his yard and how now he will fight the dead man. Build and whatnot then have Mania match. Have him utterly destroy Taker. Taker is old so have him do little but just get pummelled. Now they have their next Big Show. Again, not a giant Braun mark but he is alright and they could stand to make another Giant or whatnot to fight the upper card. Still think he and Big Cass could be good with a little more time.
A huge point for Braun is that he actually has a deep, intimidating, scary-as-hell voice. A lot of other would-be Vince darlings like Bobby Lashley didn't have that going for them. Hell, even Brock sounds like kind of a dweeb when he talks for more than three seconds at a time. For that alone I wouldn't mind Braun being pushed juuuuust a bit more than he probably deserves.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Von_Doom posted:

I think you took the exact opposite meaning of what I said.

What you posted would be cool, though.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i hope wwe uses tna talent to bolster NXT so they can call up many of the very good people in NXT to smackdown, which is the "A-show". Thanks

El Tortuga
Apr 27, 2007

ĄTerrible es el Guerrero de Tortuga!

Von_Doom posted:

Cass hasn't be pinned yet has he? I forget.

He was the first one pinned in the four-way with Owens, Reigns, and Rollins.

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

matt hardy heading to wwe as the more desirable hardy brother in 2016

DogsInSpace!
Sep 11, 2001

Fun Shoe

Big Coffin Hunter posted:

Yeah, you are right it would still be a good match because John Cena is really drat talented but.... I just wish it had happened years ago. You were right and it was silly of me to say that. Cena and Taker would still be a good match. I say this as someone who HATED Cena until recently. Cass is still way too green but I could easily see him becoming a big deal in WWE. He won't get to that level in time to retire Taker sadly; then again, the only person that finally finishes the Undertaker should be the next monster or main villain. That brief period where it seemed it might be Bray could have been cool but... oh well. Still say Braun.

I still wish they would make another big guy monster. Braun seems like a good choice. I'd say Luke Harper as that guy is so good in the ring BUT no....

Minidust posted:

A huge point for Braun is that he actually has a deep, intimidating, scary-as-hell voice. A lot of other would-be Vince darlings like Bobby Lashley didn't have that going for them. Hell, even Brock sounds like kind of a dweeb when he talks for more than three seconds at a time. For that alone I wouldn't mind Braun being pushed juuuuust a bit more than he probably deserves.

This. He's not as good as peak era Big Show but he would make a good Big Showesque monster. The ring gear works but not exceptional but his crazy Viking beard and hairdo meets his scary man voice and he just seems massive. I like what they are doing so far and I want it to lead to more than squashing the cruiserweights when Vince gets bored. Braun is better than Khali, Koslov and many other big guys that have come around. Wait.... am I now a big man Mark? I used to be a vanilla midget kinda guy. drat you WWE.

edit:

El Tortuga posted:

He was the first one pinned in the four-way with Owens, Reigns, and Rollins.

Thank you. I forgot.

Optimist with doubt
May 16, 2010

Scoop Lover

:vince:

he knows...

Ostentatious posted:

matt hardy heading to wwe as the more desirable hardy brother in 2016

I don't actually see hardy coming to WWE any time soon. He seems to own the broken gimmick and is booking shows everywhere. He's got this for the foreseeable future.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Did Rey and the WWE make up? Because they've mentioned him on TV at least once for the past three weeks.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Minidust posted:

Brock's voice problem is more that if he talks for longer than 3 seconds he says something astonishing stupid

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN

Rick posted:

Did Rey and the WWE make up? Because they've mentioned him on TV at least once for the past three weeks.

It wouldn't surprise me if they made a handshake deal to bring Rey back once his LU run is up.

Dario the Wop
Oct 11, 2007

Hell-Sent, Heaven-Bent
http://www.wwe.com/videos/bayley-becomes-the-ultimate-warrior-wwe-halloween-makeup-tutorial

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
Hopefully no one in the WWE sees this or Metalik might never show up again
https://twitter.com/Jocay19/status/787120439982170112

Also a Where are they now with Jimmy Wang Yang
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2f7vkwgScY

achillesforever6 fucked around with this message at 05:42 on Oct 15, 2016

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
https://twitter.com/CNNTonight/status/787143181313970176

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

I hope the Undertaker never wrestles again

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

I hope he wrestles AJ

Power Windows
Dec 29, 2004

Brasky used to ride upon a steed, perchance to spy a lady.

I hope he wrestles anyone who isn't Seth Rollins.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Power Windows posted:

I hope he wrestles anyone who isn't Kevin Owens.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Former WWE Superstar Maria told CNN's Don Lemon that there was a possibility there is suggestive footage corroborating allegations of sexual misconduct from Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump from her time on Celebrity Apprentice, a reality TV show which Trump produced and hosted.

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Cubone posted:

Former WWE Superstar Maria told CNN's Don Lemon that there was a possibility there is suggestive footage corroborating allegations of sexual misconduct from Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump from her time on Celebrity Apprentice, a reality TV show which Trump produced and hosted.

You talk like a news

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

This may or may not be correct.

Cubone posted:

2016!

This whole loving year feels like it was written in WWE 2K13's story mode.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

kakarot ain't got shit on me

NienNunb posted:

I hope he wrestles AJ

I hope he wrestles dolph

• Locked thread