Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mirotrem
May 7, 2010
Not to mention Lazer DIDN'T claim until I called him out on day 3.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mirotrem
May 7, 2010
Dick, vote Atomic Soda..lets move this along.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
Sticking with my AS vote.

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
I'd like AS to comment on her vote, then I'll decide if I budge or not.

Atomic Soda
Jun 9, 2005

drink this baby
dick i think one of the jailers is scum, but aside from you no one is interested in my bk case. also think the somber post that miro quoted is a null tell, not unlikely somber trying to give laser cover.

no one should be confirmed town at this point - dick is the only person who is almost certain.

im not scum butit is likely im the lynch today - there have been some dodgy reasons given for ppl jumping on to vote me don't give them a pass when im gone!

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
Honestly, the way in which you and BK voted Lazer guts me the wrong way. I feel Lazer is being genuine in a newbish type way. I think BK is scummy, but there's no traction there... so I guess it'll be you today.

##unvote

##vote Atomic Soda

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
:redhammer:

Atomic Soda
Jun 9, 2005

drink this baby
:ghost: good luck! :ghost:

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

honk honk whats for lunch...
Dear Basketball,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdGeXcJ-hfo

From the moment
I started rolling my dad’s tube socks
And shooting imaginary
Game-winning shots
In the Great Western Forum
I knew one thing was real:

I fell in love with you.

A love so deep I gave you my all —
From my mind & body
To my spirit & soul.

As a six-year-old boy
Deeply in love with you
I never saw the end of the tunnel.
I only saw myself
Running out of one.

And so I ran.
I ran up and down every court
After every loose ball for you.
You asked for my hustle
I gave you my heart
Because it came with so much more.

I played through the sweat and hurt
Not because challenge called me
But because YOU called me.
I did everything for YOU
Because that’s what you do
When someone makes you feel as
Alive as you’ve made me feel.

You gave a six-year-old boy his Laker dream
And I’ll always love you for it.
But I can’t love you obsessively for much longer.
This season is all I have left to give.
My heart can take the pounding
My mind can handle the grind
But my body knows it’s time to say goodbye.

And that’s OK.
I’m ready to let you go.
I want you to know now
So we both can savor every moment we have left together.
The good and the bad.
We have given each other
All that we have.

And we both know, no matter what I do next
I’ll always be that kid
With the rolled up socks
Garbage can in the corner
:05 seconds on the clock
Ball in my hands.
5 … 4 … 3 … 2 … 1

Love you always,
Kobe

Atomic Soda, Mamba-Aligned Kobe Bryant, Rolecop/Serial Killer, has hung up his sneakers...for good.

Night 3 begins. Send your actions within 24 hours.

got some chores tonight fucked around with this message at 01:57 on Oct 18, 2016

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

honk honk whats for lunch...

russell westbrook is insanely cool and very fashionable and a ferocious dunker and hes the best player ever and hes awesome and i love him and hes no longer in my game you bastards you killed him thanks a lot

DickBastardly, Town 1-shot Cop, Russell Westbrook, DEAD

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 4

Not Voting (7): BottleKnight, JimsonTheBetrayer, Lazerbeam, mirotrem, OMGVBFLOL, Retro Futurist, Tobbs Gnawed

With 7 superstars left, it's 4 votes to end someone's playoff dreams. The current deadline is October 20th, 2016 at 10 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 2 days, 4 hours.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
All right fuckers, put on your thinking caps and let's do this.

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
:ghost: I'm loving fashionable, this is an outrage:ghost:

:ghost:also, good luck town, you guys GOT THIS!:ghost:

mirotrem
May 7, 2010
Rf, who did you track and where did they go?

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack
Does "Mamba-aligned" mean anything to anyone? Does that mean there's another team, or is it just a flavorful way to say "self-aligned"?

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
RF has still not ever voted to lynch anyone. I don't know if Mamba is a separate scum team or not, but RF is still my strongest scum read.

We did good lynching the SK though!

##vote RF

mirotrem
May 7, 2010

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

RF has still not ever voted to lynch anyone. I don't know if Mamba is a separate scum team or not, but RF is still my strongest scum read.

We did good lynching the SK though!

##vote RF

Waiting for him to respond to my question for the dunk.

mirotrem
May 7, 2010
Oh RF, come out come out where ever you are.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

You first bro

mirotrem
May 7, 2010

Retro Futurist posted:

You first bro

LOL

##vote Retro Futurist

mirotrem
May 7, 2010
The scum definitely isn't:
mirotrem
BottleKnight
Lazerbeam

The scum probably isn't:
JimsonTheBetrayer
Tobbs Gnawed

The scum is one of the following:
Retro Futurist
OMGVBFLOL

Let's wrap this up.

mirotrem
May 7, 2010
I also asked the mod if the last scum could bi-locate (use his PR and do the kill at he same time) his response was: maybe

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

mirotrem posted:

The scum definitely isn't:
mirotrem
BottleKnight
Lazerbeam

The scum probably isn't:
JimsonTheBetrayer
Tobbs Gnawed

The scum is one of the following:
Retro Futurist
OMGVBFLOL

Let's wrap this up.

Yeah, I'm not though. You seem really keen on running the conversation about who is Definitely Scum.

mirotrem
May 7, 2010

OMGVBFLOL posted:

Yeah, I'm not though. You seem really keen on running the conversation about who is Definitely Scum.

Nice post, thanks for playing.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

Other than some gag votes on people early on that were in no danger, I've been pretty measured and careful with my vote. I disagreed with everyone who's ended up being scum so far. I've participated in the discussion without bulldozing it. That's because, until now, I had nothing to contribute but discussion and a vote.

Like I said on Day 3, I'm a 1-shot Backup Cop. Presumably with Dick dead my "shot" is available now. Chores wouldn't give me a definite answer about it.

mirotrem
May 7, 2010

OMGVBFLOL posted:

Other than some gag votes on people early on that were in no danger, I've been pretty measured and careful with my vote. I disagreed with everyone who's ended up being scum so far. I've participated in the discussion without bulldozing it. That's because, until now, I had nothing to contribute but discussion and a vote.

Like I said on Day 3, I'm a 1-shot Backup Cop. Presumably with Dick dead my "shot" is available now. Chores wouldn't give me a definite answer about it.

but...

OMGVBFLOL posted:

Mirotrem has me sold. Nobody's really tripping the scum alarm as hard as sombrero was, but some of soda's behavior is weird and with only one likely scum left we're in an ok position to be taking potshots.

##vote Atomic Soda

and Atomic Soda ended up being very not town.

Not to mention, why the hell are you claiming 1-shot backup cop during the day with no pressure on you?

mirotrem
May 7, 2010
Oh right, you did claim it on day 3. You didn't have to remind people.

mirotrem
May 7, 2010
I legit want to Retro Futurist, but OMG is really trying to take his place.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

mirotrem posted:

Not to mention, why the hell are you claiming 1-shot backup cop during the day with no pressure on you?

I already claimed it. I was repeating it because presumably now I can use it.

mirotrem
May 7, 2010

OMGVBFLOL posted:

I already claimed it. I was repeating it because presumably now I can use it.

That's the piece of my reply you choose to comment on?..not the other part that contradicts what you just said?..heh

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

What? You beat the drum about someone whose lynching was alignment neutral. Congratulations?

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
Am I dead or alive in this game?

mirotrem
May 7, 2010

OMGVBFLOL posted:

What? You beat the drum about someone whose lynching was alignment neutral. Congratulations?

That you agreed with me and helped lynch her. Town doesn't know anything but that they are anti-town. She also just happened to be an SK and not scum, oh well, all non-town are scum in my eyes.

mirotrem
May 7, 2010

JimsonTheBetrayer posted:

Am I dead or alive in this game?

You are alive.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

mirotrem posted:

LOL

##vote Retro Futurist

?

mirotrem
May 7, 2010

You're scum dude, just dump your fake action so we can all laugh at it.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

mirotrem posted:

You are alive.

TY

Apparently, I failed so hard at ball the last time I tried to use my vig, that instead of just not going thru with the action. I lost my vig for good.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

mirotrem posted:

You're scum dude, just dump your fake action so we can all laugh at it.

I could just be a scum tracker though, I legit don't see what you're getting at

Lazerbeam
Feb 4, 2011

##vote Retro Futurist

I can't think of another reason as to why he isn't voting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mirotrem
May 7, 2010

Retro Futurist posted:

I could just be a scum tracker though, I legit don't see what you're getting at

I tracked you.