Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism
First nail in Harbaugh's coffin today. Second one will be next week. And don't talk to me about injuries. 2007 was full of injuries but Billick was still rightfully fired for it. Just as Harbaugh MUST be fired after this season.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

i too would like to return these 20 someodd injuries entirely to starters please and thanks

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Ghost Dog posted:

i too would like to return these 20 someodd injuries entirely to starters please and thanks

Again same thing happened to Billick in 2007. It didn't matter. We got like two first downs that ENTIRE second half. Unless Harbaugh makes the playoffs this year somehow, I want him ON HIS WAY OUT THE DOOR!!!

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga
Eagles own, Vikings offense is garbage. Namaste

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Kawalimus posted:

First nail in Harbaugh's coffin today. Second one will be next week. And don't talk to me about injuries. 2007 was full of injuries but Billick was still rightfully fired for it. Just as Harbaugh MUST be fired after this season.

Next week they have a bye.

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

next time just dont give them to me at all

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Borsche69 posted:

Then the Cleveland game. You know what I mean. Anyway if they lose to Cleveland coming off a bye at home you know Harbaugh will be gone after the season. His time here has expired. And lets bring a good coach in here. He's too old, but I wish we could have Dick Vermeil.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

Borsche69 posted:

And Harbaugh won't have the grit to drag his team to a win.

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Kawalimus posted:

Then the Cleveland game. You know what I mean. Anyway if they lose to Cleveland coming off a bye at home you know Harbaugh will be gone after the season. His time here has expired. And lets bring a good coach in here. He's too old, but I wish we could have Dick Vermeil.

After the bye is against Pittsburgh.

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

God you are just so loving stupid it is completely unbelievable. How come you are so GOD DAMNED stupid and just say the stupidest thing possible every SINGLE SECOND OF THE GOD DAMNED DAY

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

Kawalimus posted:

you are the best

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Borsche69 posted:

After the bye is against Pittsburgh.

Oh. I had the two games mixed up. But we have to win both games for Harbaugh to keep his job.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
As a fan of an AFC North team I hope the Ravens are stupid enough to fire Harbaugh.

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Eifert Posting posted:

As a fan of an AFC North team I hope the Ravens are stupid enough to fire Harbaugh.

I'll gladly switch coaches with yours. Bring Marvin Lewis HOME!!!

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Our dongs
Suck them

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

Eifert Posting posted:

same but marvin lewis for the bengals

Oberst
May 24, 2010

Fertilizing threads since 2010
Lol kawalimus you rule bud, but reel it back just a little

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

You only get to play the injury card once to avoid the fact you suck. See Coughlin's Giants and the past 365 full days of Chargers football

I saw through the excuse last year which is why I made this comment then and I'll make this comment now, for the team and the division: ignore the hype, we just suck.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN

Amy Pole Her posted:

Our dongs
Suck them

Would you say that the shirts ... are printed

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

ya'll know what i'm about to say

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

Oberst posted:

dont actually

kawalimus imma make dinner(:burgin:) and you should tell everyone why you want dick vermiel and in what ways john harbaugh reminds you of ben coates while i do that

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Oberst posted:

I'm out for blood is all today. We just lost one of our best streaks today beating the Jets 8 in a row. That was a big thing against a non-divisional opponent. I'm also sad cause we're gonna lose to the last team we haven't lost to in our history this season. The Cowboys.

Kawalimus fucked around with this message at 21:08 on Oct 23, 2016

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Kawalimus posted:

I'll gladly switch coaches with yours. Bring Marvin Lewis HOME!!!

That would certainly be an interesting experiment if nothing else.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
hey sluts :kamina:

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Is anyone else a little sad that Hogan didn't beat Manziel's rushing record for the Browns? Even with how it was embarrassing my team it would have been funny for the only real lingering memory of Johnny Football to be gone so quickly.

The Bengals need to figure out what the hell is going on with their defense but other than that they looked alright today.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Ehud posted:

ya'll know what i'm about to say

Print the dongs

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.
I prefered when he was forced to be positive about the Ravens

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

I think the browns need to work on their team.

NattyBo
Sep 20, 2004

Football Team.
Today honestly could not have gone more poorly for the Redskins. Lose to Detroit, offense looks like poo poo against a bad defense, Josh Norman hurt, and Philly and NYG win.

NFC East is gonna come down to the wire again

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
Lions once again win when I'm unable to watch them. Probably would've screamed a lot at the end there so perhaps it's for the best.

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

I may have bungled the schedule in my head. However if the Ravens are Cleveland's first win this year, it will be just like when Billick lost to the winless Dolphins. The final nail in his coffin.

LockHeart
Apr 8, 2005

I'll make Coach Haribo proud!
It's pretty pathetic going 3-4 after a 3-0 start. Especially with the last loss coming from a 1-5 team

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Metapod posted:

I hate football

My goondolences

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

The Suffering of the Succotash.
I'm going to go roll around in some poo poo and see if I end up smelling better than the Saints.

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

LockHeart posted:

It's pretty pathetic going 3-4 after a 3-0 start. Especially with the last loss coming from a 1-5 team

Injuries did play a part. But that doesn't excuse the ineptitude. Things like lining Tucker up on the wrong side to go for a fake. And also two defensive return turnovers in three weeks. That's a team that things aren't right with. And needs to be changed.

Also that Raiders game look what happened. We took the lead late and they came right back down the field to retake it in an instant. They were the first competent offense we faced this year and that's exactly what's been happening to this team lately. That's why this entire coaching staff needs to be flushed.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Why would you be so cruel?

A.o.D. posted:

I'm going to go roll around in some poo poo and see if I end up smelling better than the Saints.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Matthew Stafford is my QB and I'm just real happy about that.

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

Matthew Stafford is the MVP of the league.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Nah, it's Cleveland as gently caress to have at least one, potentially two, championship teams the year the Browns contend for 0-16

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Metapod posted:

I hate football

• Locked thread