Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

Don't vote CPIG it's a random lynch. Vote Jimson or infinitive

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Izzhov
Dec 6, 2013

My head hurts.

Moatillata posted:

I feel like cpig may be lying but I've never seen mags get annoyed like this

Have you ever seens mags under as much pressure as he is now? What he town or scum in that case? How did he act?

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Somberbrero posted:

pushing literally any vote with traction

jimson and Infinitum were the correct votes all along, godbless.

Give it a loving rest mate.

We get it. You've got a massive throbbing 1 inch hard-on for me as scum, but CPig lied directly and responded to several questions where he was asked if he was loving about and said he was being serious.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Mr. F! posted:

i'm not going to complain but weren't you giving me poo poo for multiple pages about the infinitum vote?

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

i will lynch jimmy hats or jimson right now, ideally both of them w/r/t lights out but i probably won't get to vote again unless someone gets lynched about right now, i'll be gone at about 6:00p eastern

Izzhov
Dec 6, 2013

My head hurts.

Mr. F! posted:

Wow talk about flip-flopping, holy poo poo

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Truth Quark posted:

I had strong feeling it was just a stupid gambit but is it really something scum would do?

He just got someone to full claim, so ask yourself is it something town would do?

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

:ffg:
EAT THE DONUTS

Infinitum posted:

He just got someone to full claim, so ask yourself is it something town would do?

You of all people should know that town does stupid bullshit to "pressure" people all the time.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

Truth Quark posted:

I had strong feeling it was just a stupid gambit but is it really something scum would do?

If it was a gambit he would have kept his mouth shut til flip.

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

Somberbrero posted:

i'm not going to complain but weren't you giving me poo poo for multiple pages about the infinitum vote?

Jimson and infinitum are the two best lynches. I think infinitum is town so I'd prefer if people voted Jimson but at this point I think it's between infinitum and Jimson.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Infinitum posted:

Give it a loving rest mate.

We get it. You've got a massive throbbing 1 inch hard-on for me as scum, but CPig lied directly and responded to several questions where he was asked if he was loving about and said he was being serious.

if i were going to unvote you it would be because i would have to assume that you're too stupid to understand the case against you. that's the only reason you wouldn't respond or engage to any of the recent points i've made. however you've demonstrated a technical aptitude for casemaking so unfortunately you must absolutely be scum.

cpig does this all the time, mostly as town, because it's a way to approach the game on his own terms and get involved. it's annoying but it speaks nothing as to his alignment.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

If anyone remembers the famous MAMA MIA lunch, town have been known to play against town in this community far too often.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Mr. F! posted:

Jimson and infinitum are the two best lynches. I think infinitum is town so I'd prefer if people voted Jimson but at this point I think it's between infinitum and Jimson.

err

okay.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Infinitum posted:

gonna eat my own poo poo w/r/t meta reads but it's definitely something cpig would do

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Max posted:

If anyone remembers the famous MAMA MIA lunch, town have been known to play against town in this community far too often.

oh, here we go again.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Mr. F! posted:

Cpig making up a lie detect doesn't make you town. Insisting we vote for whoever is vote lead is scummy as hell, especially when you get pissed at momentum shifting.

I'm not down with turboing you based on a fake claim, bit I don't think you're town.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

as i said before, cpig just poked mr f very effectively

perhaps too effectively (see the full claim) but that's what happens i guess. town shouldn't be so jumpy

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Truth Quark posted:

You of all people should know that town does stupid bullshit to "pressure" people all the time.

Yes, but if I'm running a bullshit gambit like this I don't do it hours out from lynch and get a guy to +10 votes and immediately back out of it with a "lol jk"

Would have 0 issues with CPig being lynched as a policy lynch-all-liars vote, as it's interrupted the flow of the discussions that was going on at this point.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Mr. F! posted:

I think infinitum is town, but he's our best Lynch so go get him boys!!!

Said no town player ever.

DrAlexanderTobacco
Jun 11, 2012

Help me find my true dharma

Mr. F! posted:

Jimson and infinitum are the two best lynches. I think infinitum is town

so you're in favour of a positive-town lynch instead of the random CPIG lynch??

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Mr. F! posted:

Jimson and infinitum are the two best lynches. I think infinitum

:w-hat:

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

what the hell happened to w-hat, that emoticon ruled

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

:pcgaming: :pcgaming: :pcgaming:
Hoooooly crap. This thread blew up, catching up now

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Captain Foo posted:

what the hell happened to w-hat, that emoticon ruled

got a job up north, by way of the yukon. it's a hard life but the pay is fine and the whiskey keeps you warm.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

ugh gently caress just pretend i quoted what jekyll quoted

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
Mr. F is scum and thinks Jimson is on a different scumteam, but thinks Infinitum is town.

Sound about right?

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

EAT THE DONUTS
I thought Mr. F thought Infi was town what happened to that.

Izzhov
Dec 6, 2013

My head hurts.

Truth Quark posted:

I thought Mr. F thought Infi was town what happened to that.

Apparently he does, yet still thinks Infi's a good cuddle despite that.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
Lmfso holy poo poo.

##vote Mr. F

Pretty Sure mg was just lying scum and got lucky. How can you post something that dumb. You wanna see a real scumflip? Read this.

Mr. F! posted:

DrAlexanderTobacco
Jun 11, 2012

Help me find my true dharma
##unvote

##vote CapitalistPig

A risky gambit from the both of them, setting Mr F up as safe? You decide

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
So what? He claimed the equivalent of a vanilla role in the shine games. I'm a loving backup too. Its the most common role in the game.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
:beerpal: Votecount for Day 1 :beerpal:

Infinitum (8): JimsonTheBetrayer, this is a stickup, this is a stickup, JimsonTheBetrayer, Kashuno, Somberbrero, JimsonTheBetrayer, BottleKnight, CapitalistPig, King Burgundy, Izzhov, zimbomonkey, this is a stickup, Kashuno, Izzhov, zimbomonkey, Murmur Twin, JimsonTheBetrayer, JimsonTheBetrayer, JimsonTheBetrayer, DickBastardly, JimsonTheBetrayer, Absurd Revolver, zimbomonkey, zimbomonkey, zimbomonkey, zimbomonkey, zimbomonkey, OMGVBFLOL, OMGVBFLOL, OMGVBFLOL, got some chores tonight, got some chores tonight, JimsonTheBetrayer, got some chores tonight, King Burgundy, got some chores tonight, CapitalistPig
Kashuno (6): dongsbot9000, Truth Quark, TMMadman, OMGVBFLOL, JimsonTheBetrayer, JimsonTheBetrayer, Izzhov, DickBastardly, JimsonTheBetrayer, Truth Quark, Truth Quark, JimsonTheBetrayer, Izzhov, DickBastardly, Truth Quark, OMGVBFLOL, Truth Quark, Anonymous, Anonymous, Anonymous
Mr. F! (4): Izzhov, Kashuno, Izzhov, CapitalistPig, Infinitum, The Lord of Hats, Tobbs Gnawed, Izzhov, JimsonTheBetrayer, DrJeckyllTobacco, Max, DrJeckyllTobacco, DrJeckyllTobacco, tpink, CapitalistPig, Max, Infinitum, JimsonTheBetrayer, Tobbs Gnawed, DrJeckyllTobacco, tpink, JimsonTheBetrayer
CapitalistPig (3): Infinitum, Infinitum, Infinitum, JimsonTheBetrayer, tpink, JimsonTheBetrayer, DrJeckyllTobacco
Jimmy Hats (3): Tobbs Gnawed, Captain Foo, got some chores tonight, Izzhov, Tobbs Gnawed, Izzhov, Tobbs Gnawed
JimsonTheBetrayer (2): Izzhov, Izzhov, Moatillata, Moatillata, this is a stickup, Infinitum, this is a stickup, Tobbs Gnawed, tpink, Infinitum, Mr. F!, Kashuno, DickBastardly, Truth Quark, Drunk Nerds, Mayor Glowku, Kashuno, Izzhov, zimbomonkey, got some chores tonight, zimbomonkey, DickBastardly, Drunk Nerds, Tobbs Gnawed, Izzhov, Captain Foo, DrJeckyllTobacco, got some chores tonight, Truth Quark, Tobbs Gnawed, Tobbs Gnawed, Captain Foo, DrJeckyllTobacco, tpink
Somberbrero (1): Infinitum, Max, Max, Infinitum, Tobbs Gnawed, Tobbs Gnawed, Infinitum, King Burgundy, Infinitum
dongsbot9000 (1): JimsonTheBetrayer, JimsonTheBetrayer, PALE SPECTRES, JimsonTheBetrayer, JimsonTheBetrayer
Truth Quark (1): Tobbs Gnawed, Tobbs Gnawed, Kashuno, Mayor Glowku, Kashuno, Kashuno, Mayor Glowku, Infinitum, JimsonTheBetrayer, Kashuno, JimsonTheBetrayer, Infinitum, Max, Max, Max
zimbomonkey (1): Jonathan Fisk, got some chores tonight, got some chores tonight, Infinitum, Infinitum, Infinitum, Tobbs Gnawed, Tobbs Gnawed, Infinitum, zimbomonkey, zimbomonkey
Murmur Twin (1): Moatillata
Tobbs Gnawed (0): Truth Quark, BottleKnight, Truth Quark, Max, Max, BottleKnight
BottleKnight (0): Izzhov, Izzhov
Lynch No One! (0): JimsonTheBetrayer, got some chores tonight, JimsonTheBetrayer, got some chores tonight
TMMadman (0): Kashuno, Kashuno
DickBastardly (0): this is a stickup, this is a stickup
this is a stickup (0): Max, Max
Moatillata (0): Tobbs Gnawed, Tobbs Gnawed, Murmur Twin, Murmur Twin
Quidthulhu (0): got some chores tonight, got some chores tonight, Truth Quark, Truth Quark
got some chores tonight (0): Infinitum, Max, Infinitum, Max
Izzhov (0): Tobbs Gnawed, Tobbs Gnawed

Not Voting (5): Anomalous Amalgam, CapitalistPig, Drunk Nerds, Jimmy Hats, Quidthulhu :rubshands:

With 33 people still alive, it takes 17 votes to lynch.
The current deadline is October 24th, 2016 at 8 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 3 hours, 55 minutes.

Of course, the pièce de résistance of the entire affair was one krewe that put on a massive show of Shine powers - levitating their entire float high above the awe-struck crowd, they daringly weaved their way above the parade route and showered onlookers (and other floats) with glowing necklaces made of solid light! It was a sight that none would ever forget, and a glorious example of the sheer power of Shine itself.

Naturally, the members of that float's krewe were eventually chased down by local law enforcement and cited for an absurd amount of traffic violations. Many people later reported minor burns when their necklaces winked out and vanished with a final burst of heat.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
scum kill cpig tonight please.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
You guys should actually be thanking me for all those great reactions you can use to scumhunt.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Mr. F! posted:

Why is the guy you were like "THIS GUY IS SO TOWN," who also claimed jailor, one of your top 2 scum reads?

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Kashuno posted:

Why is the guy you were like "THIS GUY IS SO TOWN," who also claimed jailor, one of your top 2 scum reads?

e; oh nvm you just want to lynch town lol

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

CapitalistPig posted:

You guys should actually be thanking me for all those great reactions you can use to scumhunt.

as someone who didn't actually vote, no it doesn't because town is just as likely to jump on a claim as scum

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Kashuno posted:

as someone who didn't actually vote, no it doesn't because town is just as likely to jump on a claim as scum

you are wrong and also an idiot.

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

There are only two people that are close to having enough votes for lynch, maybe three now that CPIG made you all think I'm scum.

Choose between me, infinitum, and Jimson.

I think this is bullshit that you guys are brigading me when I've been super active this entire game.

I got angry at CPIG and the subsequent votes that followed because no one put any thought into any of it.

Now you guys are intentionally misreading my posts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

Mr. F! posted:

This is a really bad post. Why are you ok with lynching town?

• Locked thread