Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dosvidanya
May 28, 2004

I don't advertise for free ;-*

Mover posted:

Also uh just in case anyone had their interest piqued but then discouraged by the hotfix, this is still the most ridiculous event they have ever done for farming uniques and insignias even with just the boss loot, and it's worthwhile if you feel like hopping in game for a while.

I wanted to bang out the remaining 450 omegles in a reasonable time like two more hours lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drythe
Aug 26, 2012

who is even fun to play anymore

Chernobyl Peace Prize
May 7, 2007

Or later, later's fine.
But now would be good.

punchymcpunch posted:

The new patch will be ready within six months. We're currently working very hard on it and it will be operational within six months. We will publish a devblog on its progress within six months.
As always the thing to keep in mind is those won't necessarily be six consecutive months.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Drythe posted:

who is even fun to play anymore

Most of the roster, honestly. There's nobody I want to grind with for hours, but not many I want to scream after playing for 10 minutes.

Lozareth
Jun 11, 2006

Logged in for about half an hour. Did the mindless ones event in cosmic midtown 5 times and got 5 sling rings and 4 books of demonicus and 1 wand thingy. But I wasn't getting credit for closing portals for the midtown shared quest.

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text

Lozareth posted:

But I wasn't getting credit for closing portals for the midtown shared quest.
Thats a feature. Check again in a year if its working differently

Overminty
Mar 16, 2010

You may wonder what I am doing while reading your posts..

They only count in regular midtown, not cosmic :gaz:

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Overminty posted:

That was in the MOTD but it's probably since been changed to a 3 year old joke.

davebo
Nov 15, 2006

Parallel lines do meet, but they do it incognito
College Slice

Overminty posted:

I tried one in regular midtown while Loz and I were both on and it didn't count for me.

Mover
Jun 30, 2008

also have a new rogue power steal

Channeled healing spell that causes damaging rock pillars to erupt all over the screen. Apparently the healing is nearly as strong as the N'astirh channel though the damage portion is random targeting and on the weaker side, but looks cool and is basically a bonus anyway. Decent if you have a spare support slot open anyway.

Mordo TU gives a new mental DoT I think but I haven't seen a screen yet.

Dosvidanya
May 28, 2004

I don't advertise for free ;-*

davebo posted:

I tried one in regular midtown while Loz and I were both on and it didn't count for me.

Yeah they broke the only functioning version of the quest by trying to fix it

Zaodai
May 23, 2009

Death before dishonor?
Your terms are accepted.

Gaz should rebrand themselves as hipster Indie developers, because they certainly have the "all code is lovely, non-functional code and nobody knows what the gently caress they're doing" part down.

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010
How to get necro in diablo 3. Looks like they are taking a page out of gaz book.

quote:

It's the class, 2 character slots, and some cosmetic items.

So $20+ sounds right.(price hasn't been finalized)

AlmightyBob
Sep 8, 2003

So this game is 3 years old now and still doesn't have Jubilee?

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

AlmightyBob posted:

So this game is 3 years old now and still doesn't have Jubilee?

the last thing this game needs is more of wolverine's child-wives. are 5 of them not enough for you

Grinning Goblin
Oct 11, 2004

Sorry Taroka, Gaz is under a strict mutant budget and they spent it all on Beast who is coming...sometime?

davebo
Nov 15, 2006

Parallel lines do meet, but they do it incognito
College Slice

Kelp Plankton posted:

the last thing this game needs is more of wolverine's child-wives. are 5 of them not enough for you

No.

MMAgCh
Aug 15, 2001
I am the poet,
The prophet of the pit
Like a hollow-point bullet
Straight to the head
I never missed...you

KomoriMan posted:

There will most likely be a fix implemented [for the shared quest bug] sometime early next week.
It's genuinely unclear whether they are aware that it's entirely broken or whether their attitude can best be summed up by :effort: :shrug:.

Zaodai
May 23, 2009

Death before dishonor?
Your terms are accepted.

MMAgCh posted:

It's genuinely unclear whether they are aware that it's entirely broken or whether their attitude can best be summed up by :effort: :shrug:.

It sounds like the latter. That's the most generic "Look, it's Friday afternoon and I started drinking at 8am, what do you want from me?" response possible.

I AM THE MOON
Dec 21, 2012

Ryolnir, I've come to bargain.

Grinning Goblin
Oct 11, 2004

Sorry, event fixer dude is on vacation at Blizzcon this week.

They revealed a new overwatch waifu.

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

u deserve diploma for sublime comedy expertise
So log onto Mr Pun and go to the new term? Is that what I'm seeing?

MMAgCh
Aug 15, 2001
I am the poet,
The prophet of the pit
Like a hollow-point bullet
Straight to the head
I never missed...you

KomoriMan posted:

Hey-o folks,

I continue my reign on the Friday Updates...

We launched the second phase of the Invaders from the Dark Dimensions Event that has you fighting Kaecilius! On top of that, we have tons of bonuses going on along with two new Team-Ups. Read all about it in the 1.32 Patch Notes.

We are also looking into resolving some issues early next week with Kaecilius(remember after you interact with the Alter, try not to damage him) and others.

Test Center is going to be HUGE with it's next update housing the biggest systems update in the history of the game. We have it planned to be active by the end of next week and our development team is working tirelessly to ensure it happens. When it does, we hope that you awesome guys & gals can provide as much feedback as possible regarding it. Thanks in advance.

I know I said it last week but it's still very true. The next Developer Blog Update is still on it's way so keep an eye out next week. We thank you for your continued patience and your ongoing support!

See you guys on the next Friday Update!
I'll believe that when I see it, but still.

Also, it's "its", goddamnit. :argh:

Adult Sword Owner posted:

So log onto Mr Pun and go to the new term? Is that what I'm seeing?
The cosmic version still drops reasonable amounts of uniques if you need them for whatever reason. As far as I can tell there's no incentive to spend time destroying the portals any more though.

Irony.or.Death
Apr 1, 2009

Why has Ryolnir never shared this part of his past with us? Shocking story.

Mr. Maggy
Aug 17, 2014

punchymcpunch posted:

The new patch will be ready within six months. We're currently working very hard on it and it will be operational within six months. We will publish a devblog on its progress within six months.

Electronic old devs and their flexibility will lead us to the mythical hotdog on the hill.

User
May 3, 2002

by FactsAreUseless
Nap Ghost
halp how do I blessings?

Edit: Also may as well turn all the uniques into credits while that recipe is still around right?

User fucked around with this message at 20:35 on Nov 5, 2016

Grinning Goblin
Oct 11, 2004

Unless you are going for some gimmick build, Hela's are still on top. If they somehow mathematically aren't the best for you, then it means you have poo poo gear and/or low omegas and you should still get them because they are the best scaling ones.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Weird how they'd give everyone a free Doctor Strange token around the same time they released the Doctor Strange pack. Kind of devalues the pack.

Nomadic Scholar
Feb 6, 2013

I'll take a free +1 ult on top of my 20$ hero, sounds gaz enough for me.

Baby Proof
May 16, 2009

Grinning Goblin posted:

Unless you are going for some gimmick build, Hela's are still on top. If they somehow mathematically aren't the best for you, then it means you have poo poo gear and/or low omegas and you should still get them because they are the best scaling ones.

Spreadsheeting seems to say otherwise, at least for single-damage types:

https://forums.marvelheroes.com/dis...ger-updated/p34

Edit: Even the TTK builds have ditched Helas, where you'd think brut fishing might still pay off.

Baby Proof fucked around with this message at 13:07 on Nov 6, 2016

Lozareth
Jun 11, 2006

The cosmic version of the event terminal really rains loot. Each time I go through it's a full inventory of uniques, insignias, event artifacts, and cores, ignoring everything else even.

Lux Aeterna
Feb 19, 2005

Loz are you still king of spend mountain for mh

Lozareth
Jun 11, 2006

Hell no. I whale on Pokemon Go now and OMD:U when its next update hits. The past couple days are the first time I've played MH in months.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Loz is too busy sitting on the bottom of the leaderboards in fantasy FOOTBAWL while Holyshoot, Bearforce and Rugio clean house.

Lozareth
Jun 11, 2006

Come on, we all know Redheaded is the only one of us in the league who cleans house.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

thats sexist

godface zillah
Nov 18, 2012

It is true, my home is disgusting.

EGSunBro
Nov 1, 2012

PEPSI FOR TV-GAME
Is this game good yet?

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

I think when they add Beast the game will really hit its stride.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EGSunBro
Nov 1, 2012

PEPSI FOR TV-GAME
They still haven't added Beast? I'll check back in another 6 months.

• Locked thread