Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Poil
Mar 17, 2007

A fire dragon breathes fire, a frost dragon breathes frost so shouldn't a blood dragon... ?

Folsworn are evil vermin and really freaking stupid and should be eradicated from Tamriel. One of Ulfric's two redeeming qualities is that he kicked and shouted their asses before Mr Puffles arrived in Skyrim. The other is that he sends his moronic stormcloaks out on patrol to kill thalmor patrols.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DMorbid
Jan 6, 2011

With our special guest star, RUSH! YAYYYYYYYYY

Blood dragons are supposed to shoot lasers out of their eyes, that thing was an impostor. I think Mr. Puffles should have injected himself with its blood anyway to see what would happen.

Grizzwold
Jan 27, 2012

Posters off the pork bow!
I've never NOT had a dragon show up at Karthspire during that quest, honestly. It's fun to watch them gently caress each other up if you have a good sneak skill.

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Grizzwold posted:

I've never NOT had a dragon show up at Karthspire during that quest, honestly. It's fun to watch them gently caress each other up if you have a good sneak skill.
It's a triggered event. :v: Watching dragons burn bandits is hilarious yes. A shame the drat things have such bad adhd though and will randomly fly off to roast a mudcrab on the other side of the mountain for no reason making the fight just drag on. :argh:

Section Z
Oct 1, 2008

Wait, this is the Moon.
How did I even get here?

Pillbug
I had a Dragon awkwardly show up and leave during my embassy mission, while I was in the courtyard.

Though I think my favorite place to see dragons show up (repeatedly) is the big courtyard at wizard school. It seems to happen a lot when I show up after a long while, and thus most of the population is in a conga line moving through it already getting their pathing sorted again.

It turns out about as well as you'd expect for the Dragon. And also tends to make me leave crying at dire my Destruction game is at that point even when I'm using Mods, and run back to my comfort zone of casting every single other spell type while I smash things with an enchanted axe.

Section Z fucked around with this message at 00:18 on Oct 9, 2016

Spudd
Nov 27, 2007

Protect children from "Safe Schools" social engineering. Shame!

Filthy Hanzo picker

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

lern 2 Hanjo

UZworm
Feb 9, 2009

Young wild Elsweyrian
C'mon baby, do you have a soul gem
My favorite thing about that is that I played a Quick Play match so I could get that footage and I played as Hanzo poorly on purpose. There was a dude in the Allchat who was losing his loving mind the entire match because he was so mad that our two-Hanzo attack team was failing so miserably. Eventually I went on mic and admitted I was doing it poorly for a YouTube video and he got even madder and tried to get the entire room to report me.

Was good times.

Star Man
Jun 1, 2008

There's a star maaaaaan
Over the rainbow
just fyi, UZ will be found dead at his home from either dehydration or alcohol poisoning while trying to chase that Halloween Mercy skin.

UZworm
Feb 9, 2009

Young wild Elsweyrian

Star Man posted:

just fyi, UZ will be found dead at his home from either dehydration or alcohol poisoning while trying to chase that Halloween Mercy skin.

I'm GOING TO GET IT GODDAMNIT

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Star Man posted:

Which Mercy skin?

UZworm
Feb 9, 2009

Young wild Elsweyrian

RareAcumen posted:

Which Mercy skin?

This one, naturally.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Ah, of course. The Witch Mercy skin.

ultrabindu
Jan 28, 2009

UZworm
Feb 9, 2009

Young wild Elsweyrian

THEY'RE GRRRRRRRRAND!

(This is loving amazing)

Highwang
Nov 7, 2013

No Pineapple?
No Thank You!

Mr Puffles has Cool Gems if you have the coin.

UZworm
Feb 9, 2009

Young wild Elsweyrian
Hello friends, I sadly have to report that the Skyrim LP is going on hiatus for a week or two, maybe longer. Anyone who knows me knows that I have both physical and mental disabilities, and I just finished up a four-day hospital visit. Just taking a bit of time to focus on treatment for myself.

I'll be back eventually, this is my favorite LP that I've ever made and I ain't gonna let anything stop the ride!

bumblingbee
Dec 30, 2012

Gregbus? Gregbus, what's wrong? Answer me! GREGBUS!
Don't worry about this here, take your time and get well!

Section Z
Oct 1, 2008

Wait, this is the Moon.
How did I even get here?

Pillbug
Yeah, take care of yourself first, Mr. Puffles frustrated funtime adventure second.

It's no good when forcing yourself to LP a game is ACTUALLY killing you inside :smith:

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

Good luck and take your time, UZWorm.

UZworm
Feb 9, 2009

Young wild Elsweyrian

Section Z posted:

Yeah, take care of yourself first, Mr. Puffles frustrated funtime adventure second.

It's no good when forcing yourself to LP a game is ACTUALLY killing you inside :smith:

I mean, this isn't Skyrim's fault by any stretch. Now, had you said that when I was still doing Mario 3... :v:

White Coke
May 29, 2015

UZworm posted:

I mean, this isn't Skyrim's fault by any stretch. Now, had you said that when I was still doing Mario 3... :v:

Well it is a game from a series all about time travel and paradoxes, so who's to say Skyrim hasn't retroactively ruined your health.

UZworm
Feb 9, 2009

Young wild Elsweyrian

White Coke posted:

Well it is a game from a series all about time travel and paradoxes, so who's to say Skyrim hasn't retroactively ruined your health.

If townspeople start recoiling in horror from me and I start craving the taste of blood I'll get to Morthal right away.

Doc Fission
Sep 11, 2011

I hope you'll be okay, UZworm. I've been having a great time watching this LP and look forward to your return.

Star Man
Jun 1, 2008

There's a star maaaaaan
Over the rainbow
The next video is just Uz giving a review of Lady Gaga's Joanne for three hours.

UZworm
Feb 9, 2009

Young wild Elsweyrian

Star Man posted:

The next video is just Uz giving a review of Lady Gaga's Joanne for three hours.

Don't tempt me.

Star Man
Jun 1, 2008

There's a star maaaaaan
Over the rainbow

UZworm posted:

Don't tempt me.

But we already recorded it :confused:

UZworm
Feb 9, 2009

Young wild Elsweyrian

Star Man posted:

But we already recorded it :confused:

Can you at least wait for me to finish the photoshop of my new avatar of Mr. Puffles on the album cover before spoiling poo poo plz thx

Star Man
Jun 1, 2008

There's a star maaaaaan
Over the rainbow

UZworm posted:

Can you at least wait for me to finish the photoshop of my new avatar of Mr. Puffles on the album cover before spoiling poo poo plz thx

UZ, you're the whitest girl I know and ilu ;)

UZworm
Feb 9, 2009

Young wild Elsweyrian

UZworm posted:

I wasn't actually going to do this but gently caress it.

silversatyr
Jul 29, 2014

Go on an adventure ordained by fate?
-->Okay! I'll grab my stuff!

-->Eh.
Don't mind me, just reporting the above for cruelty to all furred kind. ;p

ultrabindu
Jan 28, 2009

ultrabindu fucked around with this message at 15:57 on Oct 30, 2016

Star Man
Jun 1, 2008

There's a star maaaaaan
Over the rainbow

Gaga will always be an imitation of Bowie. Always.

UZworm
Feb 9, 2009

Young wild Elsweyrian

I for one welcome the Mr. Puffles album cover shuffle into this thread.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

So is the LP going to return on the Special Edition version instead?

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

how about enjoying this wonderful and interesting video made while we wait for Mr Puffles to come down from his sugar rush or whatever?

Poil fucked around with this message at 22:54 on Nov 14, 2016

Star Man
Jun 1, 2008

There's a star maaaaaan
Over the rainbow
And Skyrim is bad because the holds aren't impenetrable and Bethesda should be hanged for this transgression.

UZworm
Feb 9, 2009

Young wild Elsweyrian
Oh hi.

:siren: UPDATE: EPISODE 11 - MR. PUFFLES' STREAM HIGHLIGHTS :siren:

Okay, so not technically a new new update, but this is my announcement that the Skyrim LP is officially back in business! We welcome it back with a 25-minute highlight reel of the best bits from my hours-and-hours long Skyrim stream a few months back. Enjoy that while I get some actual new videos together!

Fish Noise
Jul 25, 2012

IT'S ME, BURROWS!

IT WAS ME ALL ALONG, BURROWS!
Ie wondere ife theree ise ae mode fore havinge ae bunche ofe shittalkinge friendse ine-gamee followinge youe arounde.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Section Z
Oct 1, 2008

Wait, this is the Moon.
How did I even get here?

Pillbug
Hmm. Finally get around to starting FF15, or Mister Puffles...

This decision is starting off beautifully.

Welcome back, UzWorm

• Locked thread