Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
I'm curious why you are reading Ernie as town.

Obviously, I think he's scum, but I'm not sure how you rank him as town. I would think neutral at best.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

AnonymousNarcotics posted:

here is my lumpen list

towniest towns
me
tmm
chores
ernie
tm
somber

unknown quantities
taste
stickup
mmt
moat

slightly scummier
max
asiina

scummiest scumbos
pmom

i wouldn't be against lynching asiina bc she's basically not here, but i don't know that it would give us any useful information. ernie has the next highest votes but i really don't think he's scum.

every time i play this game i remind myself how bad i am at scumhunting

hot chocolate, high velocity

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

hey guys i'm going to catch up on the thread and then roll a d4 to determine each of your alignments

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

town players

keane
taste
tired mortiz?

thakn you

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Pinterest Mom posted:

hey guys i'm going to catch up on the thread and then roll a d4 to determine each of your alignments

d4s are weird. I have 4 of them and 2 the number you are supposed to read is on the bottom and 2 the number is on the top.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Come on.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Asiina posted:

d4s are weird. I have 4 of them and 2 the number you are supposed to read is on the bottom and 2 the number is on the top.

So you check into the thread with this comment, instead of anything even approaching game content?

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Max posted:

Come on.

I know, right?

Where's the consistency! It makes reading them very difficult.

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

asiina, what's your opinion on TMMadman? also what do you think of Taste's claim?

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Ernie. posted:

asiina, what's your opinion on TMMadman? also what do you think of Taste's claim?

My opinion on Madman is shifting. I think he's okay sometimes, but also I know he likes to troll in order to make people upset, and that's not really cool. It's not nice to make people upset on purpose, even though it does happen occasionally without intention.

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

we will go far into the sea
you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
Lol the more asiina posts the scummier she seems

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?

TMMadman posted:

This game is really getting frustrating because the block of Asiina/MMT/ANarc just aren't posting anything. Ernie can almost be put in that same block. Tired/Stickup have been MIA for most of the day. And chores just doesn't seem to give a poo poo this game.

I posted during the weekend when I had time, no one else was posting, now it's monday morning and I'm at work and I can't really post until lunch

also afaik tm is in the same time zone as me ?

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Asian, I'm sorry for any shittiness directed your way. It isn't fair. But please just replace out if you aren't interested in playing.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

That's a hell of a phone auto correct. I meant Asiina

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

this is a stickup posted:

I posted during the weekend when I had time, no one else was posting, now it's monday morning and I'm at work and I can't really post until lunch

also afaik tm is in the same time zone as me ?

I actually did not realize you were in some crazy timezone. That makes me feel slightly better about how you've posted this weekend.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
Sorry YES I just woke up, and im phoneposting so sorry for formatting.

Tbh I dont buy TMM case too much because the essential crutch is basically they argue and you think that they are bussing? I don't see the point on why they would do that at all. The Ernie lynch bandwagon basically died mid D1 and I dont think Maxx was under much suspicion until TMM madd his case.

Imo since this is a slow game, I would expect scum to be lurking in this scenario so I suspect Murmur Twin imo.

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?

TMMadman posted:

I actually did not realize you were in some crazy timezone. That makes me feel slightly better about how you've posted this weekend.

yep, gmt+8. I'll be free in an hourish, in time to read before the deadline

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
Also I also dont want to kill Max because theyre actually posting a bit

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?

Pinterest Mom posted:

you don't want to test the non-existent scum result on me from the insane one-shot-cop who is now vanilla town and wants to be recruited in the masonry, good to know

little sketched out by that whole but by taste. halfhearted interjections here and there, pushes based on some p. strange or outright fake claims. 1 shot cop would still be a 1 shot cop with no shots, not vt, which would kill tm. surely taste knows this? is this just how he plays or what?

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?

Pinterest Mom posted:

feel like I mostly agree with pmom atm. this is especially funny because it's true, that list feels random as hell.

I prefer asiina to anarc though. if what was said wrt her disliking playing as scum/replacing out has truth to it, it seems pretty likely that she is scum. we wouldn't gain much info from a scum flip, yeah...but hello, that would be dead scum, why would you be opposed to that just because there are other scummy posters?

apparently her entire response to the push against her is the above posts...so uh I'd say chores? or whoever it was that brought it up is correct, and taste is right that we can still analyze the push anyway. I'm not feeling an ernie lynch over max so
so ##unvote (am I even voting?) ##vote asiina

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?

Tired Moritz posted:

Imo since this is a slow game, I would expect scum to be lurking in this scenario so I suspect Murmur Twin imo.

could see this but remember that this doesn't mean the people posting a lot are more likely to be town, that's a dangerous road to go down

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
I don't know about the Asiina vote, since it seems mainly based on the meta idea that they don't really play when they're scum? I can't keep track of 500 peoples playing styles but does many people here agree with that, or what?

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Tired Moritz posted:

I don't know about the Asiina vote, since it seems mainly based on the meta idea that they don't really play when they're scum? I can't keep track of 500 peoples playing styles but does many people here agree with that, or what?

The one time I was in a scum Asiina game, she was super duper aggressive and kept defending attacks against here by saying it was all a misrepresentation. So I dunno.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Asiina, if you are actually here and paying attention, you're at -2.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I'm VT so do what you do

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

In my opinion, vote for Ernie

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Seriously.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
##vote Ernie

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
I really feel like this whole push towards Asiina was just an attempt to move the vote away from Ernie.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Well my vote is locked in cause I'm not unvoting so I'm going to go back to work now.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Of course you would believe that, because you have difficulty with the concept of people having different opinions itt smh

Asiina is probably scum and if not I'd rather mislynch vt than mislynch pr

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Btw, Ernie, what happened to your statement here:

Ernie. posted:

The case being put forward right now is that two people are scum? Because...? They argued?

I really don't have time to argue against a case literally pulled out of thin air and am fine with where my vote is.

I won't even change it if it means I get cuddled instead of someone else, so if you're voting for me you may as well keep doing it.

You did end up changing your vote to Asiina.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Jonathan Fisk posted:

Of course you would believe that, because you have difficulty with the concept of people having different opinions itt smh

Asiina is probably scum and if not I'd rather mislynch vt than mislynch pr

And how do you know that Ernie is a PR?

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

TMMadman posted:

I really feel like this whole push towards Asiina was just an attempt to move the vote away from Ernie.

:yeah:

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

TMMadman posted:

Btw, Ernie, what happened to your statement here:

You did end up changing your vote to Asiina.

I'm starting to think you might not be putting this on. Try reading again.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I'm literally psychic irl

Or dealing in hypotheticals, of course

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
Dropping some thoughts because I might die tonight:

TMM seemed like a scumbro trying to pit town vs town together? I want to ask if his opinion would change if either Max or Ernie flips town.
Dongs, MurmurTwin, AN seems lurky, and I suspect that at least 1 of them is scum
Taste is a one-shot cop and he got a scum result? Kinda weird that there isn't much of a push then, especially from Taste considering he kept tunneling that I'm scum at D1. Like he got a confirmed scum in his eyes, and he just stopped?

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

Jonathan Fisk posted:

I'm literally psychic irl

Or dealing in hypotheticals, of course

I'm not a PR.

But I'm just about out of energy to argue against bad cases and logic in this mafia game. See you all in the next one.

##unvote
##vote Ernie.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Ernie. posted:

I'm starting to think you might not be putting this on. Try reading again.

There's nothing more to read. You flat out say that you won't change it, even if it means you get cuddled instead.

But then you go ahead and change your vote.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

TMMadman posted:

There's nothing more to read. You flat out say that you won't change it, even if it means you get cuddled instead.

But then you go ahead and change your vote.

That is not what I said. READ AGAIN.

• Locked thread