Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."

FPzero posted:

Name: Barack "B-Rock the Islamic Shock Super Allah Obama" Obama
Nationality: American
Style: Entertainer
Size: Lightweight
Wears a Mask?: No
Gimmick: The 44th President of the United States of America, Barack Obama. Leaving office soon due to term limits and looking for a new job.
Finisher: The Veto
Disposition: Face

I think we all know his entrance music.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfanjlTrArA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Double May Care
Mar 28, 2012

We need Dragon-type Pokemon to help us prepare our food before we cook it. We're not sure why!

Name: Princess Peach
Nationality: Mushroom Kingdom
Style: Cruiserweight
Size: Small
Gimmick: Princess of the Mushroom Kingdom, a cheerful and loving ruler of the people. Is always under threat of being kidnapped by Bowser, and usually ends up rescued by Mario. Resourceful enough to know that Bowser usually doesn't kidnap her during sports games; thus, wrestling.
Finisher: "Peach Bomber": Peach run to the four turnbuckles before gliding through the air for a hip attack. Known to the fans as "Hi-Cha!"

Name: Princess Zelda
Nationality: Hyrule
Style: Spot Monkey
Wears a Mask?: Not this time
Gimmick: Princess of Hyrule, a demure and just leader of the kingdom. Holds the Triforce of Wisdom, one of three golden artifacts that combined would shape the world in their holder's image. Her lineage is one of strategic mastery, kind heart, and intolerance for evil forces.
Finisher: "Arrow of Light": Zelda puts one hand on the opponent's face and draws her other hand all the way back, then punches as hard as she can.

Together they are Gaming Royalty, and no, they don't need rescuing this time around.

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
Here's a Tag Team

Team Titans

Name: BT-7274
Nationality: Frontier Militia (so I guess America?)
Style: Brawler
Size: Giant/Super-Heavyweight
Gimmick: Vanguard-class Titan and hero of the Militia, "BT" has a machine gun bigger than a lexus and kills a whole lot of IMC dudes. He is sworn by protocol to Complete the Mission (kick as much rear end as possible) and Protect the Pilot, Jack Cooper. This basically means he does all the heavy lifting while Jack hits a hot tag every now and then. He's a giant robot so really everything else is what you expect out of a giant robot. You know, jokes like "calculating a 100% chance of kicking your rear end".
Finisher: Laser Core (spear)
Disposition: Face. Also a robot.

And his tag team partner

Name: Rifleman Jack Cooper
Nationality: Frontier Militia (so I guess America)
Style: cruiserweight
Wears a Mask?: Yes
Gimmick: Jack Cooper is a rifleman of the Frontier Militia under the brigade of the Marauder Corps who has aspirations of becoming a Pilot. His wishes seemingly come true when a veteran Vanguard-class Titan by the name of BT-7274 voluntarily links with Cooper after the death of his Pilot, and against the wishes of command. The two form a bond and work together against overwhelming odds to uphold a mission they were never meant to carry out. He has a stupid loving goatee and all the other wrestlers make fun of him for it.
Finisher: Stand by for Titanfall (Frog Splash)
Disposition: Snarky rear end in a top hat Face

Titantron:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dL1wuCEBY5A

HOTLANTA MAN fucked around with this message at 08:39 on Nov 27, 2016

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

Name: Glover

Age: Unknown (Its wash tab was ripped off in a sorcery accident)

Nationality: Unknown

Style: Puroresu/Brawler (Misidentified because its a sentient glove)

Size: Heavyweight

Wears a Mask?: ?

Gimmick: A magical glove that came to life after its wizard master died in a freak sorcery accident. It killed its brother who had turned evil, and has since been roaming the land seeking purpose and fulfilment as the world's only sentient glove.

Finisher: The Riddle (What did the five fingers say to the face?) A.K.A. Open Palm Strike to the face.

Kaboom Dragoon
May 7, 2010

The greatest of feasts

Name: Doctor Katastrophe
Style: Puroresu
Size: Middleweight
Wears a Mask?: no
Gimmick: A swiftly rising force in the scientific underworld, Katastrophe is not your typical mad genius. Ask anyone who has spent time in his company and they will tell you he is sane. Very, terrifyingly sane. Looking to create an ordered world, free from madness and distraction, Doctor Katastrophe has set his sights on what he perceives to be the nearest epicenter of chaos: the newly resurrected SLW. Taking over several of Shockrocket's old labs, he plots now to bring sanity to a world he sees as suffering under mayhem and madness.
Finisher: The Sanity Check - a running tombstone piledriver
Disposition: Heel

Name: Viviette von Vendemire
Nationality: possibly European, but otherwise unknown
Style: psychopath
Size: small
Gimmick: A tornado of fury and madness, Viviette (3V to most people) delights in destroying her enemies on the mat. Despite seemingly embodying the chaos Doctor Katastrophe seems to abhor, von Vendemire seems to have aligned herself amicably with his goals, much to the confusion of the few privy to the doctor's plans. Does she see a place in the future for herself? Or does she just see the SLW as the perfect canvas for her bloodsoaked art? Either way, she's sure to provide a wakeup call for any who underestimate her.
Finisher: the Pipe Bomb, a tiger suplex into a powerbomb.

Tyty
Feb 20, 2012

Night-vision Goggles Equipped!

Name: Gore Magala
Size: Giant
Wears a Mask?: Maybe?
Gimmick: Is a walking natural disaster and a literal dragon. Spreads its frenzy virus which makes everyone go berserk. Halfway through the match will go into a Frenzy Mode where it becomes stronger and more aggressive, but exposing its feeler weak points.
Finisher: Virus Wave (A flying forearm with an explosion)

Name: Fiametta, but just "Fia" is fine.
Nationality: Athanian
Style: Puroresu (That's strong style, right?)
Gimmick: In order to pay the bills while Awful Emblem is "totally still being worked on guys trust us" the fire mage took up a job as a pyrotechnician on the Japanese indie scene, eventually transitioning into a job as an actual wrestler. Unfortunately her opponents always seemed to come down with a case of the explosions. And severe burns. Her "friend" Rose is along on the sidelines for moral support.
Finisher: Blazing Bolganone
Disposition: Face but a bit impulsive. Likes explosions.

Note that these two are not in a tag team. I just wanted to submit two wrestlers.

Tyty fucked around with this message at 00:51 on Nov 28, 2016

FPzero
Oct 20, 2008

Game Over
Return of Mido

I asked crow before posting yet another wrestler and he okay-ed it so last one I swear.

Name: That Guy
Nationality: American or Canadian, unsure
Style: Psychopath
Wears a Mask?: Don't we all?
Gimmick: Not much is known about this man. All we do know is that he showed up at a haunted house one year and his excited visage at the moment of surprise has been forever burned into the consciousnesses of everyone who views him. After staring down the headlights of a car gone rogue, he's here to stare down anyone in his way as he goes for the title.
Finisher: Deathly Lust
Disposition: Who can even tell?

nonrev
Jul 15, 2012

Name: Fortuna Everleigh Davenport (the FED)
Nationality:American
Style: Regular wrestler
Gimmick: Fortuna Everleigh Davenport had spent her life getting all the necessary financial data to the lead economists of America. While reading through the latest quarterly report of the board of supervisors, she realized that the current lending rates they recomend would spell disaster for the nation. All of the data she provides to support her assertions has been ignored by her superiors. She realizes the only way to save the country is to reach a wide enough audience and share with them her plan to stabilize the monetary policy of not only America, but also the world. Wrestling may just give her that opportunity.
Finisher: low interest rate (splash from the first rope); fixed interest rate (splash from the middle rope); high interest rate (splash from the top rope)
Disposition: good

sorry I couldn't add a picture

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

nonrev posted:

Name: Fortuna Everleigh Davenport (the FED)
Nationality:American
Style: Regular wrestler
Gimmick: Fortuna Everleigh Davenport had spent her life getting all the necessary financial data to the lead economists of America. While reading through the latest quarterly report of the board of supervisors, she realized that the current lending rates they recomend would spell disaster for the nation. All of the data she provides to support her assertions has been ignored by her superiors. She realizes the only way to save the country is to reach a wide enough audience and share with them her plan to stabilize the monetary policy of not only America, but also the world. Wrestling may just give her that opportunity.
Finisher: low interest rate (splash from the first rope); fixed interest rate (splash from the middle rope); high interest rate (splash from the top rope)
Disposition: good

sorry I couldn't add a picture

Don't worry. I gotcha covered. I just need to find the right stock photo for CPA's spiritual successor.

Danger-Pumpkin
Apr 27, 2008

That's the way the bee bumbles.
Oh, you know I am back for this. I am sooooooooo back for this!

Happily re-submitting the world's favorite spectral luchador duo Team GuacaMelee!

New Wrestler Entry Forms!

Name: Juan Aguacate
Nationality: Mexican
Style: Luchador
Size: Big Heavyweight
Wears a Mask?: Si.
Gimmick: Silent Spectral Luchador Protagonist
Finisher: Olmec's Headbutt

Juan was a humble agave farmer, slain by the otherworldly villain Carlos Calaca while attempting to protect El Presidente's daughter. In the land of the dead, he came across a mystical mask which instilled him with the fighting prowess of the greatest luchador heroes, and set about on a quest between the worlds of the living and the dead to defeat Calaca and save the day!

Name: Tostada
Nationality: Mexican?
Wears a Mask?: IS a mask.
Gimmick: Spectral Luchador Mask Guardian
Finisher: Rooster Uppercut

Fiery guardian spirit of the mask that Juan wears, and a powerful fighter in her own right. Tostada guides the pair as they travel between worlds and put evil in a variety of painful joint locks and suplexes.

Somebody fucked around with this message at 06:28 on Nov 28, 2016

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
And with just over 24 hours remaining until our submission deadline, here's how the roster is shaping up in raw numbers:

Wrestlers: 81* (80 actual, plus 1 I'm throwing in myself)
Managers: 5* (3 actual, plus one CJacobs needs to get off his lazy rear end and submit)

Male: 59*
Female: 23

Face: 46
Heel: 34

Manager, M: 4
Manager, F: 1*

Manager, Face: 4*
Manager, Heel: 1

Also fuuuuuuuck yeah GuacaMelee!'s back! Juan and Tostada can show all these new people the ropes. Plus, in all honesty, I didn't have the heart to force them to be a part of Cisna's goon squad company anyway :allears:

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

Danger-Pumpkin posted:

New Wrestler Entry Forms!

Name: Juan Aguacate

(apparently i don't know how to work moderator buttons!)

aw yiss! hopefully crow's management can afford to spell Juan's name correctly.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
So wait. Does this mean I still have to have a showdown for the TV Champ title, or does Juan just get his belt back :confused:

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
Aquacate and the TV Champion's belt are a package deal.

Danger-Pumpkin
Apr 27, 2008

That's the way the bee bumbles.
I'm so happy you're happy. I was a little worried you'd want to wipe the slate clean completely.

Also, what a serendipitous time to check the LP thread for something new to read.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
I am not gonna lie, while I wanted a mostly clean slate, there were a select number of wrestlers from the old LP I'd hoped to see re-subbed. Juan and Tostada were near the top of that list. They're all gonna be back in one form or another, but there was a reason I left the door open to re-ups if people really wanted their old wrestlers back.

Double May Care
Mar 28, 2012

We need Dragon-type Pokemon to help us prepare our food before we cook it. We're not sure why!

Name: Prince Ezeikiel "Zeik" Tobias Hunter of Medi, Jr, but you can just call him Zeik
Age: Immeasurable by mortals, despite appearing and acting 21
Nationality: Medi, an ancient planet with a striking resemblance to Dark Ages Europe
Style: Entertainer
Wears a Mask?: He only dons his golden mask when he fears for the safety of his bloodline, which has never happened.
Gimmick: Once the orphaned prince of a lost kingdom, Zeik is doomed by powerful magicks to live as a half-vampire half-manticore with two girlfriends and a space mercenary army. The Dark Seals on his arms, applied by a death cult ceremony, only awaken his powers further. Needless to say, he's incredibly pompous and a very sore loser.
Finisher: Lion of Death Style ~ "Tendrils of Imprisonment" (Muta Lock)

(c) Rather Watch Them, 2007-2016. DO NOT STEAL W/O PERMISSION!

Shei-kun
Dec 2, 2011

Screw you, physics!
I want to submit Team Rocket but I'm not feeling creative enough to write it up right now.

Also I know very little about them aside from James constantly dressing prettier than Jessie and the fact that they're at their best when they aren't being villains.

So have this gem instead:

Name: Dark Samus
Nationality: Pure Phazon
Style: Cruiserweight/MMA Crossover
Wears a Mask?: Does a helmet count? Doesn't have a body under the suit really
Gimmick: The most badass space bounty hunter in the universe. Her armored Power Suit is a ridiculously advanced piece of mystical space-bird technology. Dash Rendar ain't got poo poo on this. SAMUS BUT PHAZON
Finisher: Screw Attack Power Bomb (SHUT UP SAMUS MINE IS BETTER)

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
now i'm waiting for someone to submit Zero Suit Samus...

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

Blind Sally posted:

now i'm waiting for someone to submit Zero Suit Samus...

/

Name: Business Suit Samus
Nationality: Italian but with French cufflinks
Size: XXL, and still a little small
Wears a ma

ok not really. But it was a fun gag.

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry
I unironically want that now...

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
I haven't watched the Pokemon anime in like 15 years, but from what I remember the base facts about Team Rocket are: James is actually filthy rich, is ambiguously bisexual, and has a crazy fiancée that looks exactly like Jessie but is actually a dominatrix or something. Jessie was dirt poor and her mom was a famous Team Rocket agent who died trying to find Mew for Giovanni's mom, and she developed a whole series of incredibly depressive coping mechanisms to deal with that bullshit, one of them being "acting like a massive bitch." Meowth meanwhile is a failed actor who taught himself to speak English in the hopes of making it big in show business but was run out of town by cat racists or something.

Pokemon is weird.

What I'm saying is please give me an excuse to have Jessie and James do dumbfuck poo poo like try to win a match by driving a dump truck into the ring and pinning their opponents under the tires or whatever.

Because this LP is basically a cartoon in text and low resolution still imagery.

Lynkericious
Nov 7, 2012

Super High-School Level Eating Machine

Name: Sir Bearington
Nationality: Hhhhhhhhhuman?
Style: Is literally a bear Puroresu
Size: Super Heavyweight
Wears a mask?: No
Gimmick: A completely normal human that has very obviously human claws, and has come to SLW to wrestle his fellow normal humans to prove himself as the greatest human wrestler of all time. Totally not a bear.
Finisher: The completely human technique, the Bear Hug
Disposition: Bear Face

Fish Noise
Jul 25, 2012

IT'S ME, BURROWS!

IT WAS ME ALL ALONG, BURROWS!
To compensate for how much the Helghast tag team will be arguing with each other, I give you a tag team that just doesn't talk. Ever.

Name: Nemesis Nyx Prime
Nationality: Lasrian-American-Orokin
Style: MMA Crossover / Cruiserweight
Gimmick: Living metal Warframe, psychic. Motives unclear, but known to be drawn towards conflict and loot. Mute.
Finisher: Assimilate Absorb (no sells moves while in Terminator walk, then returns to sender)
Disposition: Questionable Face

Name: Valkyr Prime
Nationality: Orokin
Style: MMA Crossover / Spot Monkey
Gimmick: Living metal Warframe, berserker. Motives unclear, but known to be drawn towards conflict and loot. Not mute, but vocabulary consists entirely of screaming.
Finisher: Hysterical Assault (30m pounce with whatever followup)
Disposition: Questionable Face

ZeeToo
Feb 20, 2008

I'm a kitty!
I know nothing about the game, nothing about wrestling, and nothing about the previous LPs, so... why not throw something in?

Name: Arnold J "Smeghead" Rimmer
Age: 43 (or somewhat over 600, or somewhat over 3,000,000, depending on how you count it)
Nationality: British (actually Io)
Style: Regular
Gimmick: An abject coward except when he infrequently remembers he's more or less indestructible, also notable for misquoting Space Corps directives.
Finisher: Napoleonic Tactics
Disposition: Doesn't really matter

tallboarLittlehand
Sep 7, 2011
Link to picture:
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/ec/70/15/ec7015e04efc90e0f1d3fb651ebe0212.jpg

Name: Miss Sophia
Nationality: American
Gimmick: A proud woman with a notorious temper and fierce uppercut. Fights with the power of God on her side and is always followed by church music and a spotlight even in the ring. Powers up by speaking in tongues before laying out her opponent with the Heifer Uppercut.
Finisher: Heifer Uppercut

In case you've never seen The Color Purple here's a Youtube clip: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpEK-JgezDk

FailAtMagic
Apr 11, 2011

Name: Asura of The Eight Guardian Generals
Nationality: Gaea
Style: Punching bad guys really hard (Brawler)
Finisher: Wrath
Gimmick: He has six arms and when he gets angry enough he turns into:

Name: Asura of the gently caress your poo poo up
Nationality: Gaeaaaaaaaaargh
Style: Punching everything and everyone around him really really really really really hard (Psychopath)
Finisher: Punching someone so hard he moves the planet
Gimmick: He is really really really really really really angry

and his partner

Name: Yasha of the Seven Deities
Size: Light Heavyweight
Finisher: Melancholy
Gimmick: When he loses his mask he turns into:

Name: Yasha
Size: Light Heavyweight
Finisher: Riding on his space bicycle
Gimmick: Tries to save Asura at all costs

And their manager:

Name: The golden Spider
Nationality: Naraka
Style: Not a wrestler
Size: Tiny
Gimmick: Speaks in riddles and is very sarcastic

Jeabus Mahogany
Feb 13, 2011

I'm mad because of a thorn in my impenetrable hide

(Yup, paint skills still terrible)

Name: Gold War

Nationality: ???

Wears a mask?: Yes

Gimmick: A young woman who decided to honor the late, great Ultimate Warrior by, uh, stealing a Kane mask and spray-painting it gold. I'm sure she knows what she's doing.

Finisher: Gorilla Press Drop + Running Splash

Kaboom Dragoon
May 7, 2010

The greatest of feasts

Purely for shits and giggles, because it made me laugh on the way home from work and now I can't get it out my head:

Name:
Chimp Man Z! (the ! is part of his name and non-negotiable)
Age: ancient as the stars (early-twenties in human understanding)
Nationality: Hong King Kong,
Size: Very small (but his heart is that of a titan!)
Wears a Mask?: yes
Gimmick: From far beyond the stars comes a super-stellar force of sublime simian showmanship: Chimp Man Z! Don't let his meager size fool you, this primate packs a punch and a half! On a mission to bring peace to the cosmos, Chimp Man Z! finds himself drawn to the SLW hoping to find like-minded justice-seeking types. And while he may not be able to speak any language recognizable to humans, his courage, tenacity and heart shine through and let his friends and allies know where he stands. Rise, Chimp Man Z! And may fortune and fate favour your fame!
Finisher: Ape-ocalypse Now! - a five-star frogsplash with a somersault

FPzero
Oct 20, 2008

Game Over
Return of Mido

Did Rance Mullinik ever get his spine back?

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
No.

Sad King Billy
Jan 27, 2006

Thats three of ours innit...to one of yours. You know mate I really think we ought to even up the average!
How about a female tag team? Obviously they can fight separately if there is not enough demand for lady tag teams

The Curtain Twitcher

Age 50
Sex Female
Nationality Australian
Style Cruiserweight
Size Small
Gimmick Mrs Mangel, better known to you and I as The Curtain Twitcher, set up Neighbourhood Watch schemes in Australia, no secret was left undiscovered when her beady eyes uncover something. She ensures that her neighbours behave in a moral and Christian way.
Finisher The Shaming Gaze. The Twitcher's strategy is to wear down her opponent until they are tired and drained. She will then pin them and stare deep into their eyes, until they divulge all their misdeeds and beg forgiveness for their lack of moral fibre. Tapping out is a good way to start on that road.
maskNo
Disposition Face

and her famed partner

The Sentinel
Age 52
Sex Female
Nationality English
Style Technician
Gimmick After a long career trying to clean up the Media in the UK, Mary Whitehouse realised that there wasn't much she could do about American Imports. So she came here, to fight the infection at it's source. Like Mrs Mangel, she wants to instil good old fashioned Christian values back into the world and where better to start, than in an organisation run by Satan himself!
Finisher The Shameful Gaze as well
maskNo
Disposition Face

Together they are The Moral Guardians

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
Again, just a reminder: :siren::siren:TODAY IS THE FINAL DAY FOR SUBMISSIONS!:siren::siren: You have until MIDNIGHT, PACIFIC DAYLIGHT TIME* to get your wrestler in before I lock down the roster and starting plugging everything into TEW to see if it implodes on me.

* Unless you're Fae, who has no concept of time or deadlines promised me a character earlier this weekend and is still "working on it".

thetruegentleman
Feb 5, 2011

You call that potato a Trump avatar?

THIS is a Trump Avatar!

Name: Ha Yuri Zahard (Yuri to her friends servants)

Nationality: Korean (kinda)

Style: Puroresu

Size: Lightweight (she's more tall than heavy, but she breaks the floor anyway)

Gimmick: Princess and killer extraordinaire, her natural cleverness has a tendency to be undermined by her bullheaded methodology, forcing her servants and allies to pick up the pieces. She comes from a massive tower run by a brutally powerful group of royalty who value strength above all else: a society she hates enough to repeatedly undermine, despite standing nearly at the top of it herself. Despite this, she still seems to enjoy threatening to kill everyone who crosses her a little bit too much...

Finisher: Explosive Punches

poorlywrittennovel
Oct 9, 2012

It's time to bring this lp back to it's roots. And by this lp's roots I mean a completely different lp's roots.

Name: CRON GOKU
Age: Who the gently caress even knows anymore with all that time travel poo poo
Nationality: Wherever the gently caress Lean is supposed to be on Earth
Style: Psychopath
Gimmick: After the end of Chrono Trigger, CRON GOKU set his sights on new horizons. Unfortunately, Blind Sally is a lazy gently caress who won't start the Chrono Cross LP, so CRON GOKU got bored and decided to take on God Queen Cisna again.
Finisher: The Chrono Trigger, in which CRON GOKU goes back in time and becomes your great-great-great-grandfather
Disposition: Heel as all get

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

Name: Ivan

Nationality: Russian

Style: MMA

Wears a Mask?: No, just some kickass shades!

Gimmick: After saving the world, the US Government shut down Guantanamo Bay due to pressure from US and local populations. Because of this, Ivan was now out of a job a sweet rear end drum set and sound stage.

Finisher: Enbaku Mode (Ivan sets up a table and chair, where he forces his opponent to sit down at before giving said opponent a running bulldog through the table - from a seating position) No matter what match he is in, he is never without his Kendo stick, but he only uses it after charging up his special meter.

Disposition: Heel (may pretend to be Face to keep the Government off his rear end)

Fuzz Boxer
Apr 28, 2007

sticking with whatever fails

Name: JoJo Effing
Nationality: Amerikan
Style: Technician
Wears a Mask?: Nope
Gimmick: Ain't it fun when you know that you're gonna die young
Finisher: Effing Neckbreaker; Effing Scrot Lock
Disposition: Thought of as heel, really just misunderstood face

Fuzz Boxer fucked around with this message at 01:59 on Nov 29, 2016

SystemLogoff
Feb 19, 2011

End Session?

Name: Jessie James
Nationality: Japanese
Style: Entertainer
Size: Lightweight
Wears a Mask?: depends on the costume
Gimmick: Tried of being the bad guys and dealing with Pokemon, they moved where their skills at costuming and entertainment can really shine. They wear a different costume to every fight, a different theme to every event. They are ready willing and able to use anything to entertain and win.
Finisher: Meowth that's right.
Disposition: Face (with heel jokes)

SystemLogoff fucked around with this message at 02:09 on Nov 29, 2016

biosterous
Feb 23, 2013

Real wrestler time!

Name: Asuka
Nationality: Japanese
Style: MMA crossover
Wears a Mask?: Mask for her entrance, facepaint for matches. Does facepaint count?
Gimmick: Asuka is gonna gently caress your poo poo up. She kicks like a horse and wrestles like an anaconda. She'll either kick your head clean off or just tear your arm off at the shoulder, and do it all with a manic smile.
Finisher: Asuka lock

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

5-Headed Snake God
Jun 12, 2008

Do you see how he's a cat?

Ah, why the gently caress not?

Name: Corvo Attano
Nationality: Italian, I guess?
Style: MMA Crossover
Gimmick: Plays himself off as the taciturn bodyguard to his daughter Emily and claims to have magical powers (which he can't actually use in the ring, of course).
Finisher: Shadow Kill
Disposition: Either. If I have to choose, Heel.

Name: Emily Kaldwin
Nationality: British maybe?
Style: Technician
Gimmick: She rules an entire empire, and while she avoids the "rich noble" stereotype, she won't hesitate to gently caress you up if you mess with her, her dad, or her people.
Finisher: Shadow Walk
Disposition: Either, but if I have to pick one I'd say Face.

Their team name, of course, has to be Dishonored. (If Corvo's too old to actualy wrestle, he could also be Emily's manager.)

5-Headed Snake God fucked around with this message at 05:52 on Nov 29, 2016

• Locked thread