Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Weedman has looked a long way from invincible in his last two fights and Bisping is a legitimate champion in tyool 2016.

Middleweight is weird as poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Do you think bisping would beat weidman?

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I hear you wish to ball, adventurer..

Skip My Posts posted:

After all he's done this year all I can say is maybe?

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
Wide man is never sniffing bisping except maybe in a contenders match to face yoel. And if that happens, wide man will drop out with an injury a month prior.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_Bg6l_u-ZY

henkman
Oct 8, 2008

Triticum Guzzler posted:

Ehhh I promise we would all cum to-gezz-ar but I am still jacquing off Tim Kennedy. I try vary 'ard to finish 'im but 'iz dick and ball apparatus 'as been ruined by all the drugs 'e take on fake deployment. All credit to pharmaceutical science

lol

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

Three games, thousands of playthroughs. 90% of the players don't know I exist. Still a redhead saving the galaxy with a [Right Hook].

:edi:

CommonShore posted:

I'm trying to think of a December thread title, but it looks to me as if the snack rating for 207 should be "cheese snack:

A bunch of cheap fast food in a bowl with a roll of toilet paper.

Tsyni
Sep 1, 2004
Lipstick Apathy
I just watched this weekend's fight and Dan Kelly is a beast. Lmao, I love watching his fights. It's like my dad decided to take up MMA and just continues to own people.

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

Tsyni posted:

I just watched this weekend's fight and Dan Kelly is a beast. Lmao, I love watching his fights. It's like my dad decided to take up MMA and just continues to own people.

I'll never forgive his fight vs Patrick Walsh. That was absolutely one of the worst fights I've ever seen, and I've watched some bad fights.

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

UFC December - Here We Come A-Beastin'

UFC December - All I Want for Christmas is Sage

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

Whoever said it in the GDT thread got it right when they said Dan Kelly is like the ghost of all you ex girlfriends dad's coming at you in the octagon.

Bundt Cake
Aug 17, 2003
;(

Triticum Guzzler posted:

Ehhh I promise we would all cum to-gezz-ar but I am still jacquing off Tim Kennedy. I try vary 'ard to finish 'im but 'iz dick and ball apparatus 'as been ruined by all the drugs 'e take on fake deployment. All credit to pharmaceutical science

lol

Szymanski
Jul 31, 2005

You down with OCP?
Sugartime Jones

Skip My Posts posted:

Weidman's lost due to brain fart twice, Bispings the least likely to take advantage but I wouldn't bet against it

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
A Galling Christmas: Sparkly Sage Throws Merry Time

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

Szymanski posted:

Weidman's lost due to brain fart twice, Bispings the least likely to take advantage but I wouldn't bet against it

His loss to Romero was not a brain fart, it was just amazing timing by Yoel.

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

Yoel is a world champion wrestler. He's pretty good at timing his opponents' shots, and Weidman isn't the only person he has murdered like that.

BlueArmyMan
Mar 30, 2007
Hooloovoo

Trast posted:

A bunch of cheap fast food in a bowl with a roll of toilet paper.

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
UFC December - One Cowboy fighting, one Ronda rousin', and a Daniel with a busted knee.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Delicious

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

UFC December - Ronda's Around the Shittin' Tree
UFC December - If You Give a Mouse a Tomato

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
UFC Dec Featherweight chat: Elfs on the shelf
UFC Dec - Oh Cormier, ye faithful
UFC Dec - The first Yoel
UFC Dec - Happy Holloways

Intel&Sebastian fucked around with this message at 20:45 on Nov 29, 2016

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

Intel&Sebastian posted:

UFC Dec Featherweight chat: Elfs on the shelf

That sounds right

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc
TUF Finale - Tiny Tim's suffering continues

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

algebra testes posted:

UFC December - One Cowboy fighting, one Ronda rousin', and a Daniel with a busted knee.

I like this idea

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
UFC December: we will update the op with information on GSPs flip as it becomes available to us & wish him the best

handsome only face
Apr 22, 2010

Cockroach went out of the room in anger. And roach's go to empty room...

Cockroache's Anarchist

he'll do the flip

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
UFC December: Ryan Bader isn't in the UFC anymore

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc
UFC Dec - We saw a star in the Beast'n have come to worsip him

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Jesus was born on the 25th, Beastin 25/8...

Was Jesus the first beast???

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

25/8 The Number of The Beast

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

Bitch, if you don't think GSP is doing that flip in 2017 you're being a drat fool!

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Very important Sage update

https://twitter.com/sagenorthcutt/status/803672208900050944/video/1

handsome only face
Apr 22, 2010

Cockroach went out of the room in anger. And roach's go to empty room...

Cockroache's Anarchist

Danny Hodge couold do it one handed come on Sage

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Didn't Danny Hodge crush them, rather than tear them in half? Cos those are pretty different.

I mean, if you can crush an apple with one hand, and I know that he could do it even recently, you can definitely tear one like it's nothing.

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
looking forward to stuffing my cavity full of sage this christmas

Foul Fowl
Sep 12, 2008

Uuuuh! Seek ye me?
i wish sage northcutt was really good at fighting

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Foul Fowl posted:

i wish sage northcutt was really good at fighting

I can't wait for the Gall/Barbarena fight to find out who is better of the Sage-killers.

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
give sage the cm punk fight. and also give sage the cm punk reality show. take it from him.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

He should have Conor's 155 belt imho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

If sage was a top 10 fighter and was killing prelim guys over and over that would be amazing. But unfortunately... that's not the case.

• Locked thread