Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Chichevache posted:

Much like Soothing_Vapor's wife's legs, the spinal column goes all the way up.
wait what

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Chris James 2 posted:

Show him this ehud

If he doesn't see a noticeable decline in literally everything, never talk to him again because there is literally no right and/or fact-based opinion he has ever shown or will ever show

He just read this to me but changed all the stats as he read it aloud hahaha. The actual stats are way different than what he read to me. That's hilarious.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

don't hold back rotoworld

quote:

Barring an "unanticipated miracle," ESPN's Jim Trotter expects both the Chargers and Raiders to relocate this offseason.

That would be the Chargers to Los Angeles and the Raiders to Las Vegas. The Chargers seemed to have a chance of staying in San Diego until a stadium ballot initiative was overwhelmingly defeated last month. Now the league seems perfectly content to uproot three teams in two years. Awful. Oakland to Las Vegas at least has an appealing circus factor. The Chargers, however, will be tenants and Stan Kroenke's little brother in L.A. The Spanos family oversees a Mickey Mouse operation.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Shangri-Law School posted:

Ezekiel Elliott, possible DROY,
This would be pretty impressive, I must admit

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

FizFashizzle posted:

don't hold back rotoworld

They aren't wrong.

But lol at the idea of anyone choosing to watch a Jeff Fisher Rams team over the Chargers for the next 4 years. The Rams' fanbase is already a husk, this just makes it easier for them to move again even sooner.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
Rivers turns 35 in a week and once he's retired unless something changes fast that's going to be a reallllly bad Chargers team

At least they have Bosa though, holy poo poo

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Intruder posted:

Rivers turns 35 in a week and once he's retired unless something changes fast that's going to be a reallllly bad Chargers team

He does have two less years of wear on his body than Eli and Ben since he didn't start for two years, but yeah. At least he's signed through 2019

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money
The Bears are up to 16 players on IR, if you're curious.

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Intruder posted:

Maybe the two LA teams will be able to combine for 8 wins

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

I wonder what Fisher's reaction to this Gronk stuff is

"Good for us but I can't celebrate just yet, we'll still have to deal with Hernandez"

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World
Gronk is amazing but he just can't stay healthy. Of course his serious back problems date back to college, it's why he didn't put up big college numbers & fell in the draft in the first place. So maybe we should be more surprised that he's lasted as long as he has.

:smith:

The Patriots are better equipped to deal with losing Gronk than they were in 2013 when loving Dobson and Thompkins of all people were playing a major role in the offense, at least. He's their best receiving weapon, but at least they have some depth at WR and receiving back this time so Brady isn't throwing to total garbo top to bottom.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

Chris James 2 posted:

I wonder what Fisher's reaction to this Gronk stuff is

"Good for us but I can't celebrate just yet, we'll still have to deal with Hernandez"

https://twitter.com/NFL_Memes/status/804400990648725508

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Forums Poster Chris James 2...first the toxx, now this? Young man...

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
I often do the reverse where I use a SAS joke on my real life comrades and then bask in their laughter and compliments

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Gynecolojustice posted:

I often do the reverse where I use a SAS joke on my real life comrades and then bask in their laughter and compliments

Me too but instead of real life comrades it's my roommate's cat

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

fishing with the fam posted:

Goodbye Cutler. You were the best QB in Bears history and the entire city hated your guts. Have fun on the Jets.

he's gonna win a superbowl with the broncos and Trevor Siemian will return to play football in the same town as his college team

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Cheap Trick souvenirs posted:

Forums Poster Chris James 2...first the toxx, now this? Young man...

I don't check meme twitters oops

Grade A Twitters I check:

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

Chris James 2 posted:

Show him this ehud

If he doesn't see a noticeable decline in literally everything, never talk to him again because there is literally no right and/or fact-based opinion he has ever shown or will ever show

Oh look at that horrible 12-5 record LOL

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Ehud posted:

He just read this to me but changed all the stats as he read it aloud hahaha. The actual stats are way different than what he read to me. That's hilarious.

I don't know why he'd lie about Gronk getting 69 wins

that's not nice

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Shangri-Law School posted:

Taylor Decker, day one starter at LT, most impactful tackle in his class so far

Uh no

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

ALL ABOARD THE SCOTLAND HYPE TRAIN!

CHOO CHOO
Laremy Tunsil won most impactful rookie this year when he got Dallas Thomas cut. I will love him forever for that alone.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
Mike Priefer will coach the Vikings tonight. You might remember him as the guy who wanted to nuke the gays.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

whypick1 posted:

Megatron
Barry
Bledsoe? (He does have a ring though)
Johnny Knox
JJ Watt
Nnamdi Asomugha

Tony Gonzalez, Jason Witten--at least for the moment--and Kellen WInslow three TE sets would be pretty ridiculous
Put Barry in the backfield with Thurman Thomas (insane they were both on the same Oklahoma State team, and that team didn't sniff a conference championship)
Jim Kelly instead of Bledsoe
Bruce Smith
(insert 18 other Bills from that era here)

e: No rings/bad luck team is the idea here

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

fishing with the fam posted:

Goodbye Cutler. You were the best QB in Bears history and the entire city hated your guts. Have fun on the Jets.

He's going to the Texans and he'll like it.

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president

whypick1 posted:

Megatron
Barry
Bledsoe? (He does have a ring though)
Johnny Knox
JJ Watt
Nnamdi Asomugha

Takeo Spikes

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet

Grittybeard posted:

Tony Gonzalez, Jason Witten--at least for the moment--and Kellen WInslow three TE sets would be pretty ridiculous
Put Barry in the backfield with Thurman Thomas (insane they were both on the same Oklahoma State team, and that team didn't sniff a conference championship)
Bruce Smith

Geez, how did I completely forget about the Bills...

Blitz7x posted:

Takeo Spikes

...and the playoff albatross?

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

Joe McKnight is the last Jets player with a Special Teams TD. RIP.

https://twitter.com/Mathieu_Era/status/804447653161410561

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet

Diva Cupcake posted:

Oh, this isn't hyperbole. He straight up got Will Smith'd (which also happened near New Orleans).

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
Holy poo poo that's terrible

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Diva Cupcake posted:

Holy poo poo that's terrible.

A couple of years ago McKnight signed with KC out of nowhere, then completely ripped the Dolphins in his only game with playing time. Then he tore his achilles the next week in practice.

RIP Joe, I appreciate the one good game you had for my team and the fun I had following along with your recruiting/not playing much at USC.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

Chilichimp posted:

He's going to the Texans and he'll like it.

God I wish

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

How bad is your line in Houston? If you can free up some cap next year Romo might be around :shepface:

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Grittybeard posted:

Bruce Smith

Danario Alexander

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

NFL players should avoid driving in New Orleans

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Grittybeard posted:

Bruce Smith

Pretty much the entire Falcons Ring of Honor outside of Deion... who had the good sense to gtfo when his rookie contract expired.

... Devin Hester?

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Is there a GameDay thread for tonight's cowboys game?

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

The Bananana posted:

Is there a GameDay thread for tonight's cowboys game?

Nope, perhaps consider making one :grin:

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Cheap Trick souvenirs posted:

Nope, perhaps consider making one :grin:

Technically my stickied cowboys thread in gbs might count...

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

I got an MRI with some poo poo directly injected into my knee, and now my knee is all swollen and full of fluid. Time to sit on the couch and watch football, oh wait the elementary school is having a loving program about bird drawings tonight so my wife is leaving me to chase the twins around instead of sitting down and doing nothing.

Also the doctors office called at 4:59, I missed the call and called back one minute later and got the answering service. I assume they weren't going to tell me I have a dead knee or anything.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president
So you're probable for Sunday?

• Locked thread