Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Raylen
Aug 1, 2003

You just killed the nice deranged chick from the juice bar that I was gonna score with someday maybe!
Pillbug
rip Stars

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
The Dallas Stars are going to be trash for a while, I think.

Iodised QQ
Jul 23, 2004

caps some poo poo

Starsfan
Sep 29, 2007

This is what happens when you disrespect Cam Neely
Classic Stars defeatism. You think Dallas fans are negative? the players literally give up every time a bounce goes against them, and then stop playing entirely when the game is out of reach.

Not long now before the veterans are traded out.

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN

.Spec posted:

Justin Schultz has been pretty good this year so it's gonna suck when we can't pay him in the offseason.

I agree so I actually looked up what the contract and cap situation is and Cullen's deal is up, but you need a 4C so that's out the window. However, doesn't the Scuderi money come off the books after this season? You might be able to fit him in with that. Also if Flower can be dealt that also frees up some money. It'll be doable, but not straight forward.

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe

Starsfan posted:

Stars were really awful in the 3rd, looked like the team that played last night to my eye.

There's not a team I'd bet on the Stars to beat right now. Very real chance that Dallas is in contention for a top pick in next year's draft.

They looked pretty good for the first two periods. Played the Pens pretty evenly. That Sid goal was a bit of a back breaker after what a good period they'd had.

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

:siren::siren::siren::siren:
- FUCK THE HABS -
Hooray :siren::toot: I bet it's gonna go to another 11 round shootout again.

Either that or they'll somehow coaches' challenge this goal haha :smithicide:

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=

Kruger! :siren:

Ummagumma
Jul 19, 2004
skydog
KRUGER???? :siren:

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain
Kruger!

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

- FUCK THE HABS -
oh my god two of the forward had a chance and the guy behind the net slung it to the far point where it bounced out and over all the way to the other end :smithicide:

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

:siren: TWO GOALS TONIGHT AND I'VE SEEN NEITHER BECAUSE FSGO SUCKS IN THE BROWSER though I won't complain because it's better than a stream :siren:

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Ginette Reno posted:

They looked pretty good for the first two periods. Played the Pens pretty evenly. That Sid goal was a bit of a back breaker after what a good period they'd had.

That's Stars101

Our goalies suck, and suck the life right out of a game.

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

- FUCK THE HABS -
:lol: it KINDA looked like whatever hurricane tried to slewfoot Backes actually kicked in the puck instead

Starsfan
Sep 29, 2007

This is what happens when you disrespect Cam Neely

Ginette Reno posted:

yeah they looked pretty good for this year. Nothing like a competitive playoff team from the western conference though. The defense was a disgrace from the start of the game.

Literally the only thing I care to watch about the Stars right now is Julius Honka, who has the making of a true franchise d-man. If they send him down to the AHL when Johnny Oduya comes back from his injury, then I'm done with spending my time on this team until the roster looks dramatically different.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Is this the first point for a Bruins backup?

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

- FUCK THE HABS -
lordy lordy a call goes for the bruins

Ummagumma
Jul 19, 2004
skydog
Schmaltz won a board battle to set up the 2 on 1 for Desjardins and subsequent Devils penalty

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

hanzal... so hot right now

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

lmao crouse with the dirty shoulder

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

- FUCK THE HABS -
The fastest dude on carolina's team is coming out of the penalty box and you almost forgot/left him there you loving idiots.

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

- FUCK THE HABS -
:stonklol: At least Dobby is on his poo poo tonight.

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

- FUCK THE HABS -

Aphrodite posted:

Is this the first point for a Bruins backup?

Wow... goddamn... yup that's it.

Oh hey

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

That was cruel, Pasta.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Duke Chin posted:

The fastest dude on carolina's team is coming out of the penalty box and you almost forgot/left him there you loving idiots.

I read this as "fattest" at first.

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

- FUCK THE HABS -
good god drat pasta is good :fork:

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

- FUCK THE HABS -
:woop: Stole that loving game back. Give dobby the 1st * for that bullshit :toot:

Ummagumma
Jul 19, 2004
skydog
The Hawks penalty kill strikes again

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
Dunno about that call. Macenzie tries to make a power move and then gets muscled into the goalie. Great save by Lou.

Ummagumma
Jul 19, 2004
skydog
Anisimov makes up for it! :siren:

FBS
Apr 27, 2015

The real fun of living wisely is that you get to be smug about it.

Laine does it again :siren:

he is a witch

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

rex rabidorum vires posted:

Dunno about that call. Macenzie tries to make a power move and then gets muscled into the goalie. Great save by Lou.

These last few games have been killing me. We deserved 4 points from tonight and Monday, I really hope we can get the OT win because drat they deserve/need it.

Doctor Butts
May 21, 2002

Jfc Sedlak.

Someday.

Someday.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

YEEEEEEEES SASHAAAAAAAAAA

:catdrugs: :catdrugs: :catdrugs:

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

lmao hanzal bulldozed zatkoff

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Doctor Butts posted:

Jfc Sedlak.

Someday.

Someday.

I'd like to think he was the one the mics caught going "Aw gently caress".

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

hmm maybe zatkoff isnt very well balanced

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

lmao zatkoff plowed into again

POTATO IN MY ANUS
May 23, 2012

23 year old man.

just tried (unsuccessfully) to suck my own dick.

I think I need a break from the internet.

Doctor Butts posted:

Jfc Sedlak.

Someday.

Someday.

what was that even about?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

uhhh probably not a goal but it should be

• Locked thread