Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Redgrendel2001
Sep 1, 2006

you literally think a person saying their NBA team of choice being better than the fucking 76ers is a 'schtick'

a literal thing you think.

Doltos posted:

The solution isn't to suspend Draymond, it's to introduce a competitive goon in his division. We need some other cheap shot artist to mug the gently caress outta him. Does Lambieer's son play?

Steven Adams could have been, but he's forsaken improving his goon skills for improving his ball skills.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Doltos posted:

The solution isn't to suspend Draymond, it's to introduce a competitive goon in his division. We need some other cheap shot artist to mug the gently caress outta him. Does Lambieer's son play?

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.

Bashez posted:

I like the Warriors. I like Steph, I like Durant.

I hate Draymond. I want them to fail so hard and I want him to implode in a fantastic fashion. I want him to fail not just at basketball but at life.

I don't think I've ever felt this strongly about someone before.

That's right I forgot that the ankle breaking, dick kneeing, elbowing gently caress stick Bruce Bowen played for your team.

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010

Libertine posted:

That's right I forgot that the ankle breaking, dick kneeing, elbowing gently caress stick Bruce Bowen played for your team.
yeah but that's at least 15 million years ago. now we have the best defensive player in the league and the warriors have the greatest evolution of bruce bowen ever, which believe me is a compliment great guy that Bruce Bowen :twisted:

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Breakfast Defecting, Slow Dick Touching, Root Beer Barreling SwagVP

EvanTH posted:

ahh the Brett Favre "I don't care how it's spelled" rules of name-saying ugh how am I supposed to know it's Pertle

Goethe is pronounced "gerta."

predicto
Jul 22, 2004

THE DEM DEFENDER HAS LOGGED ON
But Dad, I love Draymond and I always will.

You can't keep us apart. You don't own me.

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene

Jack's Flow posted:

Green really needs to shut the gently caress up. You know when you were cool and good, Dray? When you played great D did some flexing from time to time and did not show the world your dick. I really don't care whether or not other fans hate you, but stop antagonizing the freaking referees and league officials.

Also, Atlanta should pull the pluck and trade Schröder for Teague. "Yeah, our bad. We picked the wrong dude. Sorry."

edit:

Is Isaiah Thomas really 5'9"? He seems even smaller. Anyway, he's viciously attacking 1990-91 Michael Adams for the title of best single scoring season by a small dude (< 6 feet) ever.

Actually, showing the world your dick and kicking people is extremely cool.

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene

Strawberry Panda posted:

Goethe is pronounced "gerta."

Jesus CHRIST your turning my world upside down here

ChickenMedium
Sep 2, 2001
Forum Veteran And Professor Emeritus of Condiment Studies

EvanTH posted:

ahh the Brett Favre "I don't care how it's spelled" rules of name-saying ugh how am I supposed to know it's Pertle

The real crime is the NBA not letting him have an umlaut on his jersey: Pöltl

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Draymond is so full of poo poo lol

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
https://mobile.twitter.com/nbadleague/status/805460240451833856
Beauty :eyepop:

alansmithee
Jan 25, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

Everyone needs to get of Draymond's case. Dude's just kinda flail-y like that. He's always been like that, even in college. All you coastal elites just don't wanna see a hard-working midwestern dude succeed. For shame, everyone. For shame :colbert:.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

The shittiness of the oop makes this so much more impressive than it already is. He had to get so far up to snag that ball

Bashez
Jul 19, 2004

:10bux:

Libertine posted:

Bruce Bowen pales in comparison to Green.

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.

Bashez posted:

Get the gently caress out of here with that nonsense lol

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Dallas Mavericks: Generations

Bashez posted:

While Green is a dirty player and awful every time he talks to the press, he is much more talented than Bowen. Bowen made a career out of sliding under shooters, successfully injuring players. I can get why you like him as a Spurs fan, but to other fans he is easily one of the most hatable players from that era.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFvk4qHkT10

Slides under feet, knees players in the balls, attempted multiple career injury attempts on Vince Carter and tracy mcgrady, etc

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel
vintage Bashez

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
ISnt he saying Dray is way way better than Bowen there? I'm confused

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

NickRoweFillea posted:

The shittiness of the oop makes this so much more impressive than it already is. He had to get so far up to snag that ball

Also Robert Sarver's a loving dick for making that awesome dunk happen in front of the entire population of Northern Arizona (25 people) instead of Southern Arizona where I could've watched it.

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

After all, I was nice in ball,
Came to practice weed scented
Report card like the speed limit

:homebrew::homebrew::homebrew:

Bruce Bowen is a much more Machiavellian, intelligent brand of dirty than Draymond. His dirtiness always seemed like a calculated ploy to give the Spurs an edge. Draymond is reactionary and emotionally dirty in a way that is p unprecedented, maybe Sheed as the light-hearted version?

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

leftist heap posted:

Adam Silver is trampling on the rights of Draymond's Natural Living Leg. The NBA has no jurisdiction over Draymond's LEG. The name on his birth certificate refers to the legal person of Draymond Green but not the natural sovereign LEG OF DRAYMOND GREEN it is only bound by UNIVERSAL LAW. Adam Silver's court flies the gold fringed jolly roger not the true fringeless flag of NBA and as such it holds no authority of the natural citizen LEG OF DRAYMOND GREEN and his LEG does not bow down to any admiralty court. LEG OF DRAYMOND GREEN is free to move UP and DOWN according to universal law

This was a good post

Bashez
Jul 19, 2004

:10bux:

Punkin Spunkin posted:

ISnt he saying Dray is way way better than Bowen there? I'm confused

This is where uneducated people use counting stats when rate stats are much superior.

Bowen hadn't even suited up for the Spurs at this point in his career.

Hashtag Banterzone
Dec 8, 2005

Lifetime Winner of the willkill4food Honorary Bad Posting Award in PWM

straight up brolic posted:

Bruce Bowen is a much more Machiavellian, intelligent brand of dirty than Draymond. His dirtiness always seemed like a calculated ploy to give the Spurs an edge. Draymond is reactionary and emotionally dirty in a way that is p unprecedented, maybe Sheed as the light-hearted version?

Draymond is the basketball version of Luis Suarez

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

After all, I was nice in ball,
Came to practice weed scented
Report card like the speed limit

:homebrew::homebrew::homebrew:

Hashtag Banterzone posted:

and kicking people in the nards is his biting

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

It's amazing there's a biter in professional sports.

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCdSwKxqGbU

Redgrendel2001
Sep 1, 2006

you literally think a person saying their NBA team of choice being better than the fucking 76ers is a 'schtick'

Hashtag Banterzone posted:

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop

Bashez posted:

I like the Warriors. I like Steph, I like Durant.

I hate Draymond. I want them to fail so hard and I want him to implode in a fantastic fashion. I want him to fail not just at basketball but at life.

I don't think I've ever felt this strongly about someone before.

Draymond is the most likable guy on that team, except maybe Kevon Looney, and that's just because he has an a kind Alfred E Neumannn esque face

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vk5icdzG994

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

He can't help it. He is perpetually teething with his horsey choppers, he must always be chewing to avoid intense dental pain, whether it be a stick of bubble gum or the flesh from an opponent's shoulder

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

NickRoweFillea posted:

He can't help it. He is perpetually teething with his horsey choppers, he must always be chewing to avoid intense dental pain, whether it be a stick of bubble gum or the flesh from an opponent's shoulder

Lol

I kinda feel sad for the guy now. Poor Suarez

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Suarez is my favorite association footballer by far. I love that guy.

Redgrendel2001
Sep 1, 2006

"Jaws" Suarez

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

Mr. F! posted:

It's amazing there's a biter in professional sports.

Who is also one of the best players on earth

Papercut
Aug 24, 2005

Sheed was never dirty at all. Like he's probably one of the least dirty players ever, he was too proud to do anything but beat you straight up, which is why he would get so emotional about bad calls.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Papercut posted:

Sheed was never dirty at all. Like he's probably one of the least dirty players ever, he was too proud to do anything but beat you straight up, which is why he would get so emotional about bad calls.

He played under the code of ballshido, a most honorable hooper

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

Sheed never broke any rules that weren't yelling bullshit at seat rattling decibel level. If you want dirty Pistons players you want Laimbeer and Mahorn.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

Libertine posted:

Sheed never broke any rules that weren't yelling bullshit at seat rattling decibel level. If you want dirty Pistons players you want Laimbeer and Mahorn.

And Rip Hamilton in a less respectable way. He grew his nails out to slash people, as he ran by them on screens. Also he meat checked Ron Artest in the conference semis, leading to an Artest meltdown and the Pistons subsequently blowing the game open.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

Rasheed was one of my favorite players back when he played. So funny to watch

• Locked thread