Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

Retro Futurist posted:

The mason stuff

Yeah. I want to get a better answer from GHGD than "I was tired" but I suspect we are not going to get one. Real iffy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Infinitum posted:

Why that's famed lurker, and local hearthrob, Jonathan Fisk

My posting career has been marked by periods of extremely high posting and periods of picking spots

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Extremely high levels of posting, rather.

mfcrocker
Jan 31, 2004

Hot Rope Guy

Met posted:

But you sure do. Which is awfully defensive.

Given I was one of the people more solidly in favour of lynching TQ today it makes absolutely no sense that I'd be now defending them

To be clear, this mason claim is still pretty dodgy but I'm happier with it than I was

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

No child soldier in poverty by 1990

Truth Quark posted:

Yes, we are in a confirmed town masonry, our flavor is that we are both best friends and I bread crumbed it here.

that's not a breadcrumb that's just the words of the song

regardless ##unvote we can test that claim later

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

##vote ssv the way met went after infinitum's pixels was bullshit but I feel ssv invested too much in defending Inf / trying to dunk met

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

SirSamVimes posted:

I voted Met because I didn't like how he was trying to look townie by talking about generations and I'm going to leave my vote on him for now because the way he is willfully misrepresenting Infinitum bugs me. "Have black in my colour scheme" does not mean "have a black colour scheme". For example, Pikachu has black in their colour scheme and they weren't included on that list. I'm not saying he's Pikachu because he claimed fighting, just using that as an example. Or hell, he could be just being facetious and saying a black outline is black in the colour scheme.

Also, saying dark = scumteam is a really weird thing to push.

SirSamVimes posted:

I voted met before he went after infin though because his talk about generations twigged me as trying to look useful.

Infinitum posted:

The joke was that every Pokemon in that picture has black pixels in it.
So it could have literally been any Pokemon.
You dumb gently caress.

What the poo poo SSV. You vote, and then 12 hours later come in with a lazy-rear end explanation? "lol he could be talking about Pikachu for example, except pikachu isn't fighting so that's irrelevant but I'm just writing things so it doesn't really matter blah blah blah outlines."

Also I'm a tad surprised Infinitum hasn't jumped on you for buddying, he usually hates that.

I've played lots of games with town SSV, but I've never played with scum SSV. This looks nothing like town SSV, and I don't at all like his post-hoc explanation for an empty-vote, or his buddying.

##vote SSV

Also, for the record, I'm 2x effective in Gym #2 tomorrow AND I'll get my first evolution. Might make me a target for tonight, but I want to be THE VERY BEST so I'm risking it.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
goddamit birb this is my case

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Get your timing right in scumdoc first

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

lol

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

yesterday afternoon I was about to type some diatribe about how the colour scheme thing was a really bad reason to vote for inf but then I thought... why the gently caress do I care if Inf is dunked?

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Do enjoy that it's a minute apart.

You both pick the same target.

You both come up with the same reasoning.

Scumspicious

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

SLASHER HAWKE posted:

why the gently caress do I care if Inf is dunked?

Cause we're friends dickhead

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

SLASHER HAWKE posted:

woulb vote quark

kinda suds on ssv as well going after met would be an easy way to buddy up to inf

it's not like I wasn't first

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

What the poo poo SSV. You vote, and then 12 hours later come in with a lazy-rear end explanation? "lol he could be talking about Pikachu for example, except pikachu isn't fighting so that's irrelevant but I'm just writing things so it doesn't really matter blah blah blah outlines."

Also I'm a tad surprised Infinitum hasn't jumped on you for buddying, he usually hates that.

I've played lots of games with town SSV, but I've never played with scum SSV. This looks nothing like town SSV, and I don't at all like his post-hoc explanation for an empty-vote, or his buddying.

##vote SSV

Also, for the record, I'm 2x effective in Gym #2 tomorrow AND I'll get my first evolution. Might make me a target for tonight, but I want to be THE VERY BEST so I'm risking it.

Why are you going to be 2x effective in Gym #2?

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

Infinitum posted:

Cause we're friends dickhead

i'm dunking my friends* all the time

*donuts

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

No poo poo tho.

Tobbs and Slasher have rocketed to the top of my scumspects list with that double post.

Noones talking about SSV, and then they come up with the exact same argument a minute apart from each other?

I was suss on met, but this seems uncannily like scum getting their wires crossed and slipping up on who to push

i am the bird
Mar 2, 2005

I SUPPORT ALL THE PREDATORS
Wait, what's the gym tomorrow?

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

Infinitum posted:

No poo poo tho.

Tobbs and Slasher have rocketed to the top of my scumspects list with that double post.

Noones talking about SSV, and then they come up with the exact same argument a minute apart from each other?

I was suss on met, but this seems uncannily like scum getting their wires crossed and slipping up on who to push

i raised it yesterday you blind gently caress

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

##unvote

Going to bed. Might potentially miss lynch as I was a useless piece of poo poo who stayed up to 6am playing videogames all night. :toot:

Don't want vote effecting lynch.

Current picks are
1.) Either Tobbs or Slasher for that double suss post
2.) Met for beimg all over the shop earlier and trying to make a massive case out of nothing

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

why Onf so desperate to protect ssv?

very scumspociouas

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

i am the bird posted:

Wait, what's the gym tomorrow?

Bug

Infinitum posted:

Met for beimg all over the shop earlier and trying to make a massive case out of nothing

:qq:

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

SLASHER HAWKE posted:

very scumspociouas

I'll have you mate, and it'll look like a bloody accident.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

I have vitally important info to share with you all regarding Slasher Hawkeye just before I go to bed

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

He's a loving nerd

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

:rip: me

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

tpink posted:

Why are you going to be 2x effective in Gym #2?

If the gyms are in order then it's bug, and my type is very, very effective against bugs.

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
We get it. You're fire or flying.

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

I thought it's a "normal" gym?

Did Pmush specifically state it's a Bug gym?

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
Third gym is normal.

I just assume we're going in game order since that's how we started.

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
Flying
Bug
Normal
Ghost
Fighting
Steel
Ice
Dragon

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Met posted:

Flying
Bug
Normal
Ghost
Fighting
Steel
Ice
Dragon

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
Reminder that the deadline was moved to tonight. 10pm EST

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

SLASHER HAWKE posted:

very scumspociouas

Met posted:

Reminder that the deadline was moved to tonight. 10pm EST

Vote ScumSpiciousVibes for a better tomorrow.

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
His low post count is the thing that irks me. I'm just not seeing enough out of him.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Met posted:

His low post count is the thing that irks me. I'm just not seeing enough out of him.

lol SSV always has a low post count, but his posts this game are scummy

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
So you say, but I'd rather lynch TT just for not posting than SSV on your word that his stuff is abnormal.

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

:ffg:
EAT THE DONUTS

Met posted:

So you say, but I'd rather lynch TT just for not posting than SSV on your word that his stuff is abnormal.

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

EAT THE DONUTS
I'm a bit null on SSV right now as I do agree with him about Met. Meta arguments are dumb, SSV always posts very little and the fact you have a meta read on him with so little is weird.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
My vote is still on TQ. I'm switching it to TT for now.

##vote Jonathan Fisk

• Locked thread