Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

Mr. F! posted:

I just dont think he's scum. :shrug:

scumteam roster so far

tm
gulag
F

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)

this is a stickup posted:

you are claiming to be town. you are claiming that I am scum. tired moritz in what universe would I ever remove my vote from you in those circumstances

think about it for more than half a second

not only is it not weird, reading kashuno's post history is super convincing and I'm about to switch back to you because you may not be scum but you are so dumb that you're scum by proxy in dumb scum mafia

Because I wouldn't be surprised if you hammer'd me.

You move away, someone else votes me, and you make some one liner about how you thought I was scum and you couldn't be scum because you moved earlier. People would just accept it.

It's interesting to note that you only moved after you said that there's one more day before the game might lose, as if you're not risking another demon summoner situation.

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?

OMGVBFLOL posted:

scumteam roster so far

tm
gulag
F

add kashuno and I'd believe it

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?

Tired Moritz posted:

Because I wouldn't be surprised if you hammer'd me.

You move away, someone else votes me, and you make some one liner about how you thought I was scum and you couldn't be scum because you moved earlier. People would just accept it.

It's interesting to note that you only moved after you said that there's one more day before the game might lose, as if you're not risking another demon summoner situation.

not risking another situation where we were both town? where you made a bullshit flavor argument out of nothing? against a post that had no flavor in it? and instead of playing the game, you stuck with it long enough to get us both killed d1 and d2?

no, I'd like to not do that again but what are you even trying to reference

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

add kashuno and I'd believe it

kash is more of a weirdo when town. i think the scum latched onto the everyone vote kash joke train at the beginning and now they don't wanna let go

which puts you in the running bud

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?
I hear you, but look at his post history

it's not weird so much as him literally trying to die and I'm pretty sure he wouldn't gently caress the town over like that in a game like this

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

it's not weird so much as him literally trying to die

i will have a good lol if op lied about setup and kash is a jester

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?
plot twist: we are all the dumb

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
no, another situation where you push me d1 and got killed d2. If you're scum, I think you'll be more wary about that. That's why you remove your vote on me, so you can act all innocent when I flip town.

If you had simply unvoted instead of jumping onto Kash, I probably would have bought into the fact that you're town, but by jumping onto Kash so eagerly, was very strange, considering you've been claiming that I'm scum so strongly before.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

its just jesters and death millers all the way down

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?

Tired Moritz posted:

no, another situation where you push me d1 and got killed d2. If you're scum, I think you'll be more wary about that. That's why you remove your vote on me, so you can act all innocent when I flip town.

If you had simply unvoted instead of jumping onto Kash, I probably would have bought into the fact that you're town, but by jumping onto Kash so eagerly, was very strange, considering you've been claiming that I'm scum so strongly before.

someone please educate this guy

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?

OMGVBFLOL posted:

its just jesters and death millers all the way down

can confirm, am death miller

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Please don't reference old games guys I don't want to have to do homework to play mafia

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?

drowned in pussy juice posted:

Please don't reference old games guys I don't want to have to do homework to play mafia

pretend I made a flavor case against this one post and refused to do anything but tunnel you until we both die and we're both town

homework done!

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?
actually homework not done, it was tm that did that not me

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
That sounds like a good game lol

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?
it honestly was really funny

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
ya I have a really storied history of letting mafia fuckups and meltdowns really affect me personally and I feel its much better to just embrace the hilarity

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I think this is a setup where nolynch d1 is actually a significant advantage to town, scum NEED to communicate in this thread to achieve a NK. Regardless of if we achieve a lynch today scum are going to have to leave some traces in the thread from today. I didn't really want to say anything earlier in the day because I didn't want scum to have a chance to plan their NK communications around the idea that we might not get a lynch today.

I think moritz is potentially scum because scum have a lot more motivation to just hammer someone today while town has more motivation to be very cautious, if he was town I think it would be absolutely have been beneficial for scum to just throw the final vote on there and try to deal with the aftermath tomorrow. This might be fallacious if the majority don't share this opinion but I think its worth considering

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
this game is insanely cool because playing town can feel very boring at times because good scum will essentially act like good but misguided townies in a normal game but in this game they have no specific way to coordinate how they're going to choose NKs so I think the first few days are going to consist of scum communicating with each other in obtuse ways in an active and engaging way as they try to feel out the most subtle way to indicate night targets to each other. We might not see an NK for the first few days at all, so as town we have a lot more breathing space to analyze what people are posting, how they're posting and who they're posting with.

##vote nolynch

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

this game is insanely cool because playing town can feel very boring at times because good scum will essentially act like good but misguided townies in a normal game but in this game they have no specific way to coordinate how they're going to choose NKs so I think the first few days are going to consist of scum communicating with each other in obtuse ways in an active and engaging way as they try to feel out the most subtle way to indicate night targets to each other. We might not see an NK for the first few days at all, so as town we have a lot more breathing space to analyze what people are posting, how they're posting and who they're posting with.

##vote nolynch

wtf

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Please don't make me feel bad for jerking off it's a natural thing

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Would you believe I'm studying language and communication lol

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?
that's actually very true and possibly worth pursuing but do you see any way kash is town here?

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?
chores why aren't you voting kash?

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

that's actually very true and possibly worth pursuing but do you see any way kash is town here?

I will trust you Stickup. Hopefully he's scum and left some crumbs for us to sift through.

##vote Kashuno

Never no lynch.

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Ya like if he's scum he's purposefully throwing the game for lulz and he seems like a cool guy that wouldn't do that for no reason but I don't really know what is going on with him today but it's almost deadline so I'll see you guys in 24 hours

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

Never no lynch.

Do you disagree with my post or did the word salad throw you cause I'm happy to clarify

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I chose to play this game specifically because I always wind up arguing the merits of a d1 no lynch for town and I think in this one very specific setup I have the highest of actually being correct so I'd really like to hear the justification for a lynch today from anyone who actually believes it

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?
I dunno, I think you're actually right in this case

either way that's probably the final votecount for the day

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

I chose to play this game specifically because I always wind up arguing the merits of a d1 no lynch for town and I think in this one very specific setup I have the highest of actually being correct so I'd really like to hear the justification for a lynch today from anyone who actually believes it

Proportion of scum to town is very high for D1

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

I dunno, I think you're actually right in this case

Don't stop, I'm almost there!

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

Proportion of scum to town is very high for D1

How is that an argument for a lynch being necessary for town tho

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
So good chance of a lynch hitting scum. If not, scum still has to coordinate NK's to pull of the win.

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?
no lynching is bad, especially day 1

but like the forbidden fruit, it's...good? it's time bas...come!

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
We're nolynch! Hope Kash isn't actually scum lol

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
Day 1 has ended in a no-lynch!

It is now night 1...

Night actions due within 24 hours of this post

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
NOBODY DIED NIGHT 1!

It is now day 2. Have fun, dumbies!

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 2

Not Voting (11): Absurd Revolver, drowned in pussy juice, got some chores tonight, GulagDolls, Kashuno, Mr. F!, OMGVBFLOL, Retro Futurist, this is a stickup, Tired Moritz, Tobbs Gnawed

With 11 alive, it's 6 votes to execute. The current deadline is January 29th, 2017 at 10:59 p.m. EST -- that's in about 1 day, 23 hours.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?
anybody else ever wish they were dumb so hard they cried

• Locked thread