Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Soaring Kestrel
Nov 7, 2009

For Whiterock.
Fun Shoe

King Burgundy posted:

Per his peaceful claim. It was why I said it was so buttoned up.

If he's lying, he accounted for everything.

Oh okay, we good then

##vote TM

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
*5*

It was expressly stated that I can't be redirected. I believe this is because my ability targets multiple people. It wouldn't be much use if I got 6 random people.

It's also possibly because my giant head makes it hard to move me.

FL: As far as I know, I was hit with the PR again, but I suppose it could be some weird permanent thing.

I'm headed to the airport now and I'll vote before I get on the plane.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

So one possible slip I'm seeing here.

TMM made a big show about how he had to post the opposite of the daily thing as part of his PR. I don't see anything in this most recent post at the very least that is the opposite of peace.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

King Burgundy posted:

So one possible slip I'm seeing here.

TMM made a big show about how he had to post the opposite of the daily thing as part of his PR. I don't see anything in this most recent post at the very least that is the opposite of peace.

*6*

That's my fault because I was rushing to get out the door. I guess we'll just have to see if King Kash decides to mutilate me or let it slide. The main gist if it was that I can't engage in the days theme.

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

honk honk whats for lunch...
has anyone gotten a boon for this posting restriction day challenge thing or is all just fluff

Soaring Kestrel
Nov 7, 2009

For Whiterock.
Fun Shoe

got some chores tonight posted:

has anyone gotten a boon for this posting restriction day challenge thing or is all just fluff

We all got 2 night actions last night...

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

did someone specifically choose for that to happen

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

does it matter whether ppl have stupid puns in their posts or not

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I have the flu, so I can't commit to being hyper alert and in thread

I'd like to be able to place and leave my vote with some discussion now

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I believe leaving gulag alive is a mistake for town. I think they've played like a cornered sk would. Withthat said, gulag is clearly not Mafia, so ymmv

Soaring Kestrel
Nov 7, 2009

For Whiterock.
Fun Shoe

does it matter whether ppl have stupid puns in their posts or not

Yes. We didn't get a boon D1 and it was mentioned that it was because there wasn't enough rolling. D2 there was Word of Mod stating that we did enough fire pun related posts that we got the boon.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Jonathan Fisk posted:

I believe leaving gulag alive is a mistake for town. I think they've played like a cornered sk would. Withthat said, gulag is clearly not Mafia, so ymmv

*7*

However, if Gulag is an SK, it might force scum to deal with him. I can see the arguments for both sides.

I think there's kind of a big conundrum here. We have 2 players in TM and Gulag who have claimed killing abilities, albeit in a semi-limited fashion. We also have a potential scum who claims to be able to make everyone randomly target people in FL.

Right now, I'm thinking we hack off the limbs of TM with a rusty axe. If he isn't the scum in the group I named, then Gulag masons/murders one of FL/Dick (I'm not sure if he should call his shot). Meanwhile I collect Gulag, Dick, Tobbs + three other people. I'm thinking the three people who would be left from the scum group, but I'm open to suggestions. Hal tracks Gulag? KB uses his ability on either Hal or chores? Taste and Eplus act accordingly.

The lynch pin there is that we have to hope FL agrees and refuses to use his ability.

I've got about 30 minutes before I board, so if someone has any other ideas then talk it out. I land in Denver around 7:20 MST, which actually should give me a little time before the now floating deadline if I need to make changes.

Soaring Kestrel
Nov 7, 2009

For Whiterock.
Fun Shoe

TMMadman posted:

The lynch pin there is that we have to hope FL agrees and refuses to use his ability.

Hi yeah I'll withhold tonight, we're ahead (and significantly so, I believe) so I don't see a reason to use it.

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

i dont have a night action so kb prolly shouldnt target me

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

TMMadman posted:

*7*

However, if Gulag is an SK, it might force scum to deal with him. I can see the arguments for both sides.

I think there's kind of a big conundrum here. We have 2 players in TM and Gulag who have claimed killing abilities, albeit in a semi-limited fashion. We also have a potential scum who claims to be able to make everyone randomly target people in FL.

Right now, I'm thinking we hack off the limbs of TM with a rusty axe. If he isn't the scum in the group I named, then Gulag masons/murders one of FL/Dick (I'm not sure if he should call his shot). Meanwhile I collect Gulag, Dick, Tobbs + three other people. I'm thinking the three people who would be left from the scum group, but I'm open to suggestions. Hal tracks Gulag? KB uses his ability on either Hal or chores? Taste and Eplus act accordingly.

I've got about 30 minutes before I board, so if someone has any other ideas then talk it out. I land in Denver around 7:20 MST, which actually should give me a little time before the now floating deadline if I need to make changes.

yo does your role scan for non-good cousins or specifically bad cousins

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

TMMadman posted:

*7*

Hmmm, I'm thinking the peaceful approach here would be to pick the 3 people from your town list again. That way you would know for sure if Gulag/Dick were bad. Then the following day, if it still matters, you could split up the scum group in your cop.

But clarity is needed on your results. What exactly are you getting? Non town? Or scum?

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

yo does your role scan for non-good cousins or specifically bad cousins

*8*

I collect cousins and I'm told if any aren't my friends. I assume that means that any bad or non-good cousins aren't my friends, but it isn't explicitly stated.

They deserve to be chopped into bloody cubes for disturbing my party.

I'm going to hold off on making my last two posts in case they are needed after my flight. Thankfully I can freely vote as long as there isn't anything else in the post besides '##vote X'.

I'll drop my vote in about 15 minutes.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I would switch to moritz

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
##vote Tired

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

ok i will ##vote tm before peacing out

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
##vote TM

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

##vote tm then

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

TMM I'm flying back into Denver now lets party at the airport

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Not all that excited about voting TM even if that one post was kinda shady

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Hal Incandenza posted:

Not all that excited about voting TM even if all his posts are kinda shady

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

:ghost: He's already hammered idiots :ghost:

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

dwarves won't delve no more
too much splatting down on Zot:4
:redhammer: before I even got to wake up and place my vote, christ

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
floating deadline, you morons.

also very rude to lynch me before I wake up, I was hoping to get myself modkilled so you don't waste your lynch. smh.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
I will flip in the AM I am so exhausted sorry all

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Tired Moritz, Good Cousin Aligned Miso, has been peacefully put to sleep Day Three

quote:

You are Miso! You have a miso soup bowl for a head and hate when the other cousins cause trouble! You can target a player with ##SOUP to force them to target you. Then during the day you can choose to have them die at any time throughout the day. You are a good cousin and win when all the evil cousins have been banished!

What a peaceful day. We feel so calm and collected. We cannot tell you what happened today, but we hope it will bring peace to all of you~

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
HOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BOY IT IS A lovely DAY! I am sorry this night is a bit over 24 hrs I usually have a slow morning to do game stuff but tldr work has collapsed inward. If I get things fixed or if my work day ends, I will reopen. It will be today for sure. Sorry all :(

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
IT WAS NOT A PEACEFUL EVENING.

We feel quite betrayed.

After such a peaceful day, the night was so RAMBUNCTIOUS

we are angry!!

We must sleep again soon

:mad:Today is plurality, with a 12 hour day!!!!:mad:

TODAY'S THEME IS RAGE.

There are no free lynches!!

OH YEAH I GUESS I SHOULD TALK ABOUT WHAT YOU DID?!?!?!?!?

Chores, Good Cousin Aligned June, was rolled up into a planet Night Three

quote:

You are June! You are covered in teal polka dots and like to explore. You can ##EXPLORE once a day to ask a player a yes or no question via PM. The question is lie detected without them knowing. You cannot ever reveal this ability or you will be modkilled. You are a good cousin and win when all the evil cousins have been banished!

Kashuno fucked around with this message at 01:03 on Feb 9, 2017

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 4

Not Voting (9): Dick Bastardly, Epsilon Plus, Flying Leatherman, GulagDolls, Hal Incandenza, Jonathan Fisk, King Burgundy, TMMadman, Tobbs Gnawed

With 9 alive, it's 5 votes to execute. We will be done at February 09th, 2017 at 8 a.m. EST -- You have 13 hours, don't disappoint us!

TODAY'S THEME: RAGE

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

:ghost: Night 3 :ghost:

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Chores flipped town lie detector as I predicted. We must rage against his unjust death.

If TMM is telling the truth then FL has to be scum. Chores flipped. He lie detected me. Tired flipped. Only FL left.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

King Burgundy posted:

Chores flipped town lie detector as I predicted. We must rage against his unjust death.

If TMM is telling the truth then FL has to be scum. Chores flipped. He lie detected me. Tired flipped. Only FL left.

I loving agree, though you are a total shitbag you're almost certainly town.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
Let's see a claim Flying Fuckerman.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

he already claimed

i kind of believe the claim but we're missing a janitor in that case

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

FL what did you do last night

Adbot