Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
teagone
Jun 10, 2003

That was pretty intense, huh?

EdEddnEddy posted:

I was just trying to move a MKV of one of my movies to my Nexus 6P to then later Cast to a TV at my GF place. No idea what it errored out on but what irritates me is just do a pure copy stream of the audio from my rips so if it just would give me the original file, the phone/player could just pick the audio track that works like it would if I would have done it by just copying from the NAS directly.

Also the Shield runs a different version of the Plex Server that doesn't seem to be feature parity yet with the NAS/PC version. Lots of settings and options are missing that sort of make it a bit annoying at times. The Shield has a built in ability to map network drives which works fine right up until I believe it does an app update, then I have to relaunch the thing manually and get it to scan for changes one again.

The Shield TV itself is great, but Android TV does have some irritating limitations which I wish I could kick whatever Google/Nvidia engineer in the nuts that's responsible for taking things away. (Like the touchpad thats on the OG Shield Gamepad) drat would it be nice if I could just mouse over and click on that option in ES File Explorer than having to play with the Stick/D-Pad until I can finally highlight the option I am trying to reach. :argh:

What device were you trying to cast to? I'm going to make a bunch of assumptions here, but depending on how your media is encoded and how fast your ISP upload is, you could just remote stream content from your Plex NAS server instead of trying to sync transcoded content to your phone and then casting that locally stored file. HLS only supports AC3/AAC audio tracks though, so if you try to remote stream a movie with a DTS or HD audio track your NAS will have to transcode the audio stream. But any H264 encoded content with AC3/AAC audio should be able to be Direct Played remotely from your NAS server to almost any client device, assuming your ISP upload speed can match or exceed the bitrate of the content being played.

[edit] But yeah, I agree it's kind of a bummer that you can't sync an untouched copy of a movie or TV show to whatever device. The issue was brought up in the forums before and a Plex employee straight up said it's not possible for Plex Sync to 'Direct Copy' instead of converting/transcoding https://forums.plex.tv/discussion/65134/allow-sync-without-transcoding/p1

teagone fucked around with this message at 22:04 on Mar 23, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EdEddnEddy
Apr 5, 2012

I was just trying to do it at home on WiFi but the NAS that was doing the Transcoding is that E-450. (The PC Desktop with its own Plex server usually running on it, crashes at startup so I need to look into that when I get home...) And like I said the Shield while running, didn't have the latest files I added which I was trying to grab.

I'd love to do the Plex streaming through my ISP as I have 6Mbit upload so it would work great, however since my microwave ISP uses a sort of AP with a single IP address shared between a bunch of people on the same ap, I can't seem to get the Plex streaming working. I need to dig into it to see if there is a way around it with something like dyndns or something, but I'll have to jump over to the Plex Subform and see if I can get some opinions on what I haven't tried yet.

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

EdEddnEddy posted:

I was just trying to do it at home on WiFi but the NAS that was doing the Transcoding is that E-450. (The PC Desktop with its own Plex server usually running on it, crashes at startup so I need to look into that when I get home...) And like I said the Shield while running, didn't have the latest files I added which I was trying to grab.

You have 3 different instances of Plex Media Server on 3 separate devices (NAS, PC, Shield) using the same Plex account? Or am I reading that wrong? If that's the case, yeah, sounds like you should consolidate your Plex ecosystem where you just have one dedicated PC as your server, relegate your NAS to just be storage mounts to point your Plex libraries to, and have your Shield just be a client device. Steering this discussion back on topic, a Ryzen 5 1400 looks like it'd be a fantastic CPU for a budget Plex server build. Are your current PC desktop specs (the one that crashes) too anemic to be a dedicated Plex server though?

quote:

I'd love to do the Plex streaming through my ISP as I have 6Mbit upload so it would work great, however since my microwave ISP uses a sort of AP with a single IP address shared between a bunch of people on the same ap, I can't seem to get the Plex streaming working. I need to dig into it to see if there is a way around it with something like dyndns or something, but I'll have to jump over to the Plex Subform and see if I can get some opinions on what I haven't tried yet.

Yeah, could be a Double NAT issue https://support.plex.tv/hc/en-us/articles/200931138-Troubleshooting-Remote-Access

EdEddnEddy
Apr 5, 2012

It's not Anemic in any way, just no idea why it crashed as I only noticed this morning lol. It's running on my 3930K main desktop rig.

Yea I have Plex on multiple systems since the main rig isn't always on, the NAS is unreliable in how if I use any file that for whatever reason needs transcoding to play, its a no go. (It works fine most of the time as long as it doesn't try to trancode any of the video stream at least) and my attempt to make the Shield the dedicated box is ending in some frustration as it's less reliable to have the library updated or played from for whatever reason of it's own. Just some more troubleshooting I have to do in place of having stuff just work when I actually want to use it. Ugh

Also yea thats about right. It's a double nat, however I have no idea how I am going to get any port forwarding to work since I don't have any access to the ISP's AP/Router lol. I pretty much have to pay for a dedicated IP which the only option is another $10 a month. Guess I can call and ask if there is another method or if they can do a port forward on their end.

SwissArmyDruid
Feb 14, 2014

by sebmojo
Some retailers broke street date and R5s are allegedly in the wild.

I say allegedly, because who the gently caress knows anymore, what with AMD's marketing being more "leaks" than not.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Amd/comments/60v8va/ryzen_5_already_sold_by_a_store_in_paraguay/

SwissArmyDruid fucked around with this message at 00:41 on Mar 24, 2017

Lungboy
Aug 23, 2002

NEED SQUAT FORM HELP

teagone posted:

What client devices/apps were you using where Plex couldn't play your MKV encodes? Plex really should have no problem playing back anything you throw at it, unless you really botched the encode somehow.

It's a 2 year old Sony KDL32W706BSU. Some MKVs work but not all. I figured it was an issue with my server but the same file plays fine on my phone app. Original MKV wasn't my encode.

NewFatMike
Jun 11, 2015

Did anyone save the Doom Comic with "Rip and tear your threads" in it? I've needed that like 4 times today and didn't download it like a big dumb baby.

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

eames
May 9, 2009

SwissArmyDruid posted:

Some retailers broke street date and R5s are allegedly in the wild.

I say allegedly, because who the gently caress knows anymore, what with AMD's marketing being more "leaks" than not.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Amd/comments/60v8va/ryzen_5_already_sold_by_a_store_in_paraguay/

The pic of the CPU is certainly legit as one of the commenters recovered this link from the QR code:

http://amd.atrk.net/R5-9R65140N70197-16-YD1600BBAEBOX-38

Apparently they're available all over South America. We should see benchmarks fairly soon but I don't expect them to deviate much from a "simulated" R7 because that's what they are. Unless they're a new stepping/revision...

edit: same ZP-B1 stepping as the R7 http://imgur.com/a/07Irs

eames fucked around with this message at 09:06 on Mar 24, 2017

fishmech
Jul 16, 2006

by VideoGames
Salad Prong

Lungboy posted:

It's a 2 year old Sony KDL32W706BSU. Some MKVs work but not all. I figured it was an issue with my server but the same file plays fine on my phone app. Original MKV wasn't my encode.

Can you check the codecs in an MKV that works versus one that doesn't? https://mediaarea.net/en/MediaInfo MediaInfo is a good open source tool that you can just drop a media file on to have all the codec and bitrate info laid out.

You'll probably find out that what your player doesn't like is something with the audio codec.

HalloKitty
Sep 30, 2005

Adjust the bass and let the Alpine blast
Smart TVs and all associated devices are the devil. Give me a PC to play my media with. I know I can then update any relevant codec. Transcoding media, losing quality, just to play with a particular device, is nuts.

EdEddnEddy
Apr 5, 2012

Did a reinstall of Plex on my main rig and that fixed the instant crash issue it had. No idea why that started happening.

Shield TV must have broke since the last OS update. It unmounted the network storage so it was only showing the cached data from the last time it updated the library. Though one thing that irks me is since I started running Plex Server on it, the drat SSHD in it has lag up the wazoo after a certain load is on it, and seems to take forever to either get past it (slows the entire shield down to a crawl) or needs a reboot to clear up. Need to maybe swap out that HDD with something bigger/faster in the future. Grr

One thing that is funny, is Plex.tv site doesn't work with the current version of Plex Server thats on the Shield TV. It requires 1.3.0+ and the Shield runs some cut down version thats like 0.9.# lol.

Agreed that Smart TV's are usually the devil. The Vizio's are handy in that they at least have all the Netflix/Amazon/Hulu stuff even in their super cheap sets, with decent Wifi/LAN, but thats great for a bedroom or other secondary TV,

As a primary, a good set top like a Shield TV/Xbox One S (for 4K content currently) or a HTPC (for guaranteed playback of anything local anytime, forever) is necessary for sure. Wonder when the PC will get 4K streaming content with HDR.

I am happy that my Panasonic VT60 can play most any MKV just fine, its the MP4's that it chokes all over on but its also 2013 "Smart TV" level and really, isn't very smart. (LOL if you wanna seek in a DNLA content)

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week

EdEddnEddy posted:

Agreed that Smart TV's are usually the devil. The Vizio's are handy in that they at least have all the Netflix/Amazon/Hulu stuff even in their super cheap sets, with decent Wifi/LAN, but thats great for a bedroom or other secondary TV,
(they also had tracking turned on by default, silently. even more the devil.)

EdEddnEddy
Apr 5, 2012

I said they were handy, I didn't say who for...

SwissArmyDruid
Feb 14, 2014

by sebmojo
Wendell and Ryan on Ryzen: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aACaq3C4ONY

Yay bit: "I'm happy to report that I have the attention of the engineers at Gigabyte and ASRock and they're working with AMD, and I've also gotten the attention of someone that's pretty far up in AMD and they are looking into the IOMMU situation." @14:46.

SwissArmyDruid fucked around with this message at 21:05 on Mar 24, 2017

eames
May 9, 2009

SwissArmyDruid posted:

Yay bit: "I'm happy to report that I have the attention of the engineers at Gigabyte and ASRock and they're working with AMD, and I've also gotten the attention of someone that's pretty far up in AMD and they are looking into the IOMMU situation." @14:46.

Very nice!

SlayVus
Jul 10, 2009
Grimey Drawer
Isn't that the VM hardware pass through protocol they use? It sucks if it's not working right, was looking at doing an unRAID build with Ryzen at some point.

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

EdEddnEddy posted:

Shield TV must have broke since the last OS update. It unmounted the network storage so it was only showing the cached data from the last time it updated the library. Though one thing that irks me is since I started running Plex Server on it, the drat SSHD in it has lag up the wazoo after a certain load is on it, and seems to take forever to either get past it (slows the entire shield down to a crawl) or needs a reboot to clear up. Need to maybe swap out that HDD with something bigger/faster in the future. Grr

One thing that is funny, is Plex.tv site doesn't work with the current version of Plex Server thats on the Shield TV. It requires 1.3.0+ and the Shield runs some cut down version thats like 0.9.# lol.

As a primary, a good set top like a Shield TV/Xbox One S (for 4K content currently) or a HTPC (for guaranteed playback of anything local anytime, forever) is necessary for sure. Wonder when the PC will get 4K streaming content with HDR.

Yeah, seems like there are a lot of limitations when running Plex Media Server on a Shield TV: https://support.plex.tv/hc/en-us/articles/221099648-Limitations-When-Running-Plex-Media-Server-on-NVIDIA-SHIELD It's why I generally recommend not using it at the moment, haha. Any reason why you don't just leave your desktop PC on?

Also, I don't believe the Xbox One (or PS4) can bitstream DTS, DTS-HD MA, or Dolby TrueHD audio tracks so I wouldn't recommend it as a primary client/frontend device for Plex. Either a Shield TV or an HTPC are your best bets for flawless native playback. Or if you don't care about or need HD audio decoding, all Roku streaming devices can decode AC3 and DTS audio no problem.

EdEddnEddy
Apr 5, 2012

Yea because it is a 3930K 6 core which is old Sandy Bridge tech, even idle it makes a little heat, and I sleep in the same room so no go with all the fans lol.

Shield TV is silent, as is the NAS but we already know its limitations.

I just need like a dedicated NUC to put with the NAS with at least a modern i3 or something.

Twerk from Home
Jan 17, 2009

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

EdEddnEddy posted:

Yea because it is a 3930K 6 core which is old Sandy Bridge tech, even idle it makes a little heat, and I sleep in the same room so no go with all the fans lol.

Shield TV is silent, as is the NAS but we already know its limitations.

I just need like a dedicated NUC to put with the NAS with at least a modern i3 or something.

I got a Haswell i5-4250u NUC on ebay for $140 2 years ago, and that thing has kicked rear end. Highly recommend for another cheap 24/7 machine if you need it.

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

EdEddnEddy posted:

Haha, fair enough. And yeah, a NUC would be a good bet for a 24/7 dedicated Plex server. Someone in the Plex thread recently just replaced their server with a Dell Inspiron laptop that has a Core i7-3632QM. He picked it up from Craigslist for like $200 or $300; that's another option to consider too I suppose. I'm personally considering doing a lightweight Ryzen build to replace my current Plex server components (Phenom II X4 840, 8GB of RAM). I'll probably wait for a sale on the 6C/12T version of Ryzen 5 before I decide to take the plunge though.

Watermelon Daiquiri
Jul 10, 2010
I TRIED TO BAIT THE TXPOL THREAD WITH THE WORLD'S WORST POSSIBLE TAKE AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS STUPID AVATAR.
I stuck my plex server on that haswell unlocked pentium in a node 304 I keep in my living room -- $60 for the processor, $85 for the mobo, $40 for the ram, $40 for the psu, and I already had the case (but its the most expensive part-- around $100).Without hard drives, its ~$325. If you move up to a matx case, you could probably shave a good $100 off that getting a cheap case and b series board for a pentium today.

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

Watermelon Daiquiri posted:

I stuck my plex server on that haswell unlocked pentium in a node 304 I keep in my living room -- $60 for the processor, $85 for the mobo, $40 for the ram, $40 for the psu, and I already had the case (but its the most expensive part-- around $100).Without hard drives, its ~$325. If you move up to a matx case, you could probably shave a good $100 off that getting a cheap case and b series board for a pentium today.

Haswell-based Pentium and i3 chips are perfectly fine for a local Plex server, or a Plex server that does minimal remote streaming and requires only maybe one or two instances of 1080p transcoding. I share my Plex server with 3 other families and my parents on 12Mbps upload. My Phenom II X4 840 has no problem transcoding four simultaneous 4Mbps 720p streams, but in the event I get 1Gbps upload, I'd like to have CPU that can handle 3 to 4 full audio/video 1080p 8 to 10Mbps transcodes at once with some overhead. Hoping/thinking a Ryzen 5 1600 would be great for that.

Watermelon Daiquiri
Jul 10, 2010
I TRIED TO BAIT THE TXPOL THREAD WITH THE WORLD'S WORST POSSIBLE TAKE AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS STUPID AVATAR.
Ah, yeah that is true. I only serve myself and my family, which is only used sparingly. But the newer Pentiums have hyperthreading which can alleviate things. Of course a 4c8t ryzen would be perfect... I do have gigabit internet though :waggle:

Twerk from Home
Jan 17, 2009

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

teagone posted:

Haswell-based Pentium and i3 chips are perfectly fine for a local Plex server, or a Plex server that does minimal remote streaming and requires only maybe one or two instances of 1080p transcoding. I share my Plex server with 3 other families and my parents on 12Mbps upload. My Phenom II X4 840 has no problem transcoding four simultaneous 4Mbps 720p streams, but in the event I get 1Gbps upload, I'd like to have CPU that can handle 3 to 4 full audio/video 1080p 8 to 10Mbps transcodes at once with some overhead. Hoping/thinking a Ryzen 5 1600 would be great for that.

You've actually got a good usage case for a 1700. Go hog wild, 16 threads!

Paul MaudDib
May 3, 2006

TEAM NVIDIA:
FORUM POLICE

HalloKitty posted:

Smart TVs and all associated devices are the devil. Give me a PC to play my media with. I know I can then update any relevant codec. Transcoding media, losing quality, just to play with a particular device, is nuts.

Klyith posted:

(they also had tracking turned on by default, silently. even more the devil.)

Super fun fact: many HDMI cables can also transmit an Ethernet channel so that your smart TV can spy on you even if you are using a PC

SwissArmyDruid
Feb 14, 2014

by sebmojo
Seriously, every passing day that three-router solution looks more and more appealing.

( https://www.pcper.com/reviews/General-Tech/Steve-Gibsons-Three-Router-Solution-IOT-Insecurity )

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy
Just get a router that supports vlans?

i.e. every single one of them that runs linux?

e: or take the correct choice, and don't buy iot

Truga fucked around with this message at 07:59 on Mar 25, 2017

Paul MaudDib
May 3, 2006

TEAM NVIDIA:
FORUM POLICE

Truga posted:

Just get a router that supports vlans?

i.e. every single one of them that runs linux?

e: or take the correct choice, and don't buy iot

Your PC is basically proxying requests for the TV though. So unless you cut the PC off from the internet, the TV will get through.

I'd probably say to take a look at the Windows settings and make real sure your PC doesn't have the connection sharing enabled or whatever, or find some way to turn it off instead.

It's of course a good security policy to audit where all of your devices are connecting out to all the time - but that's a bit farther than your average person is probably willing to go

dont be mean to me
May 2, 2007

I'm interplanetary, bitch
Let's go to Mars

SwissArmyDruid posted:

Seriously, every passing day that three-router solution looks more and more appealing.

( https://www.pcper.com/reviews/General-Tech/Steve-Gibsons-Three-Router-Solution-IOT-Insecurity )

They think NAT is a security mechanism.

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

dont be mean to me posted:

well it is, especially now that ipv6 is in the game! :downs:

Paul MaudDib posted:

Your PC is basically proxying requests for the TV though. So unless you cut the PC off from the internet, the TV will get through.

:confused: do you know how vlans work?

Paul MaudDib
May 3, 2006

TEAM NVIDIA:
FORUM POLICE

Truga posted:

:confused: do you know how vlans work?

Yeah, but all a VLAN is still going to do is segment the TV off from your network (also meaning you can't stream from a fileserver/etc). It's still gonna send your netflix-and-chill sessions to Vizio for :airquote: analysis :airquote:

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy
vlan 10 is computer vlan, it has access to everything
vlan 11 is tv dmz, it has access to nothing except your fileserver and iptv stream

this is super easy to achieve with some clicks in your tomato interface, cmon man

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
Your TV can’t magically tunnel through your PC if it has an Ethernet channel any more than it can magically tunnel through without one.

My TV has a wifi chip in it. My laptop has a wifi chip in it. Therefore my TV will send traffic through my laptop to bypass any firewall I place on it. :supaburn:

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

HalloKitty posted:

Smart TV apps are generally trash yes, but Roku, Chromecast, Apple TV, and Shield TV are all cheaper devices than most PCs and are great client devices for a Plex server. They're also more convenient for family to use and easier to set up. All those devices can playback almost anything you throw at them as well, save for a lack of lossless HD audio or DTS decoding on some of them, but most users who have a Plex server typically have content encoded with lossy audio supported by most if not all streaming devices anyways. Plex transcoding media really only happens when remote streaming outside of the local network the server is on, or streaming to a tablet or phone or whatever that doesn't or can't decode the media stored on the server.

teagone fucked around with this message at 08:44 on Mar 25, 2017

SwissArmyDruid
Feb 14, 2014

by sebmojo

dont be mean to me posted:

NAT isn't, but VLANs can be, which is the point you should be taking away from it. I'm not made of money, so no, I'm not planning on going with three goddamn consumer routers when a good PFSense box will do just fine. But the idea is sound.

SwissArmyDruid fucked around with this message at 08:59 on Mar 25, 2017

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
Who doesn’t have at least two old routers sitting around?

New Zealand can eat me
Aug 29, 2008

:matters:

I have figured out how to get my 2x16 DDR4-3000 CL15 to run at 2666 with DOCP enabled. Just enable it then manually set the speed from 3000 to 2666. What I don't understand is why the bios detects 15C but RYZEN MASTER is setting it to 16. I read a random amazon review that said Ryzen supposedly prefers even numbered CL timings, and had luck running their 3200 kit at CL14 instead of CL16. I have not had any success with that and attempting to do so results in me having to reset CMOS and start anew. I'm going to try the 4x8 kit again with this month's bios and see if that's good for anything tomorrow.

For whatever reason, with DOCP enabled, the manual processor clock settings in the BIOS don't seem to always apply. I have to go into RYZEN MASTER and manually increase the processor speed, in addition to copying over all of the memory settings from the read-only current profile, to the new profile I'm making, to prevent a restart (which it would want for changed memory settings).

Also, it's reporting at 1T for 2x16, shouldn't that be 2T? There are still situations when various screens in the bios don't even display consistent information, and I don't know if I can trust RYZEN MASTER or other utilities.

I have until April 15 to return either set of ram (2x16 DDR4-3000 CL15 and 4x8 DDR4-3200 CL16, both Corsair), if anyone has something they'd like me to attempt out of curiosity, let me know. I am anticipating eventually returning both and getting a stupid 3600 or 4000mhz pair. The problem is this essentially forces me to choose between gaming performance, and simply having a shitload of ram for when I'm compiling poo poo and encoding things/running VMs

Even going from 2133 to 2666 has been good for anywhere from 7 to 30!!! % increase in performance, less so in synthetic benchmarks, moreso in games. DiRT Rally really responded well to it. DO4M already ran great, but I'm seeing CPU frame times as low as 2.3ms as opposed to ~3.5 previously. That's actually insane IMO as that's potentially over 400FPS in what is IMO one of the best looking games out there (even though its capped at 200). So I guess AMD's claims of being "200hz VR ready" aren't that farfetched.

ASSUMING Dual GPU DX12 actually works out, I will eventually upgrade to a board with 2x16 PCI-E, I have a feeling that the Fury OC will make an excellent companion card to something like a Vega with 16 Compute units.

I also managed to break 14000 in Firestrike, which was just really satisfying if ultimately meaningless.

But this explains how people are throwing up 30,000 Multicore scores in Geekbench, 1 stick of 8GB ram set to an obscene speed. Assuming the ram is fast enough that it doesn't matter and a majority of the benefit comes from increased infinity fabric speeds??

Is there a guide to manually editing bios firmware somewhere? Like do people bindump and pick it apart, or just raw hex editing or what?

If anyone has had success with faster memory, specifically 2x16 or 4x16 sets >3200mhz with the ASUS PRIME B350 PLUS, do let me know.

Don't waste your breath telling me I'm wasting my time, I specifically bought this to keep myself busy with meaningless bullshit. Also going to ignore anyone who "lol AMD"'s, as this is the loving AMD thread and you should know better. Its not even a funny joke. There's real loving potential here

mayodreams
Jul 4, 2003

Hello darkness,
my old friend
My old wireless router is the Guest/IoT router that is connected to segregated network in pfsense which only allows access to the internet aside from a couple of servers that have specific ports back to specific servers. That way I don't have to worry about someone's haxed phone or infected laptop getting on my internal network and loving my poo poo up.

As for actual CPU chat, i'm working on making rips of my Blu-Ray discs for Plex in Handbrake, and I am finally starting to feel the pain of my 2500k because it does not have AVX2. From what I could find, Kaby Lake will give me about 25% improvement, but really that's not worth the cost. I'd rather have 6+ core proc, so I am still waiting out the Ryzen 7 motherboard and potential stepping to see how that shakes out, and while I'm waiting, seeing what the x399 (or whatever its called) and the new Intel HEDT platform looks like.

I've been itching to replace this box without a good reason, and I finally feel like I can justify it better. Now back to the waiting game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

did anyone who wrote that article ever actually work in it

• Locked thread