Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?
would like kash to weigh in and also rf to answer about the breadcrumb

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
What do you want my opinion on specifically

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?
mmt's chores case mainly

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I am voting MMT so that should give you an idea.

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?
I realize that, but do you outright disagree with her case because you're voting her, or do you actually think it's not correct+chores is good boy?

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

this is a stickup posted:

I realize that, but do you outright disagree with her case because you're voting her, or do you actually think it's not correct+chores is good boy?

the latter

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I don't think it's really a mod meta case to consider the possibility when we have 1 kill/night, dead town and scum, all vanilla flips, and scum curious about an sk.

likewise, the theory doesn't seem like it would be a repeated game to me. swan song had a lot going on. speaking of which, RF what was up with that visitor breadcrumb?

What breadcrumb?

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?

Retro Futurist posted:

A A Am Count Do Doublevoter. I I I If Mod Not Not Revote That The Understand Unless Unvote Will

Pinterest Mom posted:

in a previous game, i breadcrumbed that i would be visiting players in alphabetical order thusly:

was this really just a whacky game opening post with nothing to it?

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Oh no that was just me making fun of Ecco

EccoRaven posted:

Instead of saying some variation of "confirm" type the following sentence (capitalizing the first letter of each word):

I understand that if I do not unvote the mod will not count a revote unless I am a doublevoter.

So I posted it but in alphabetical order.

I'm VT

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

An ever-honest pacifist with no mind for tricks.

Kashuno posted:

I am voting MMT so that should give you an idea.

So what's your theory on how YPM died?

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

I'm actually kind of shocked that this game day is still going on, this feels open-and-shut to me.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Of the two I'd vote Chores. I'm a little checked out though.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
:c: The Current :psylon: Day 5 Votecount :c:

Murmur Twin (3): Kashuno, Pinterest Mom, got some chores tonight
got some chores tonight (1): Murmur Twin

Not Voting (3): Max, Retro Futurist, this is a stickup

:h: With 7 players alive, it takes 4 votes to be executed.
:d: The current deadline is April 06th, 2017 at 11 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 6 hours from this post.

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

Max posted:

Of the two I'd vote Chores. I'm a little checked out though.

Retro Futurist posted:

I don't like making a mod meta case and guessing at setups based on other setups the mod has run, but I am a okay with a chores vote, it's not like he's been Mr.Town

I don't think it's really a mod meta case to consider the possibility when we have 1 kill/night, dead town and scum, all vanilla flips, and scum curious about an sk.

likewise, the theory doesn't seem like it would be a repeated game to me. swan song had a lot going on. speaking of which, RF what was up with that visitor breadcrumb?

Vote chores and if he's town than I'm probably the best suspect for tomorrow (but I'm pretty sure he isn't)

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

We probably just have the one SK left (pretty sure it's been 3 dead Mafia so far) so I think this a good plan. I'm good with either MMT or Chores so we do one today and if the game doesn't end, the other tomorrow.

Anyone else want to add anything or shall I hammer MMT now?

Max
Nov 30, 2002

I don't really see what else we can say.

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

Hammer chores before me! :j: I can see a world where there are 5 scum and if that's the case I want to help after tonight.

What even is the case against me? Like I get why chores is voting for me but other than that I don't understand why I'm under fire. If it's straightforward "town vs. scum" then there's still no explanation for YPM dying; if people think SK or split scum team there's no reason for it to be me over anyone else (other than PMom's "it was a long night" theory).

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

that's literally the only reason I'm voting for you, yeah. :shobon:

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

honk honk whats for lunch...
prolly b/c ur scum

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Alright well then we either win, or go for Chores if there's a tomorrow.

##vote MMT

:redhammer:

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
Alas.

:s: MurmurTwin, Patricija, Musician (town-aligned vanilla), was executed day 5. :s:

Night actions!

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
Another day, another destroyed violin. If and when Ana finds out about this, she'll have a conniption.

:s: Pinterest Mom, Jovro, Musician (town-aligned vanilla), had his violin destroyed night 5. :s:

It is now Day 6

:h: 5 alive, 3 to execute.
:d: Day 6 deadline: Friday, April 7th, ~11PM EDT. That is TOMORROW remember.

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

:ghost: go town! :ghost:

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

honk honk whats for lunch...
im the serial killer there are two scum left if town dont lynch scum today they lose. if town lynches me today, theres a 0% of victory; if town lynches a scum today, theres a 50% chance of winning (depending if i like you more than scum or not) so thats worth a shot huh

##vote max

the last name thing is probably real haha hoisted by my own petard good work on tnl and mmt sniffing this one out but at least we trapped max

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
##vote chores because f u

Max
Nov 30, 2002

It's not real ##vote chores

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?
well gently caress

well played chores, but the name thing is super obvious in hindsight, and I doubt it's 5 scum+1sk in a 15 man game ##vote chores

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
:s: got some chores tonight, Klaudijus Miše, Ambitious Musician (mafia-aligned goon), was kicked out day 5. :s:

Night actions!

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
The night before the final concert the orchestra wakes up to find another violin destroyed. Somehow, after all the destruction and betrayal and tears and agony, they still hadn't stopped whomever (or whomsever!) was responsible. Now there are only three violinists left, from an orchestra that used to have sixteen. How can they possibly play the requiem now?

Well, that's a problem for Ana. For now the three remaining teens sit in a concert hall for a final practice, ready for the debate that will decide their fates, and the fate of the Conservatory itself - maybe even all of Kirane.

:s: Retro Futurist, Ema Mrutski, Ambitious Musician (mafia-aligned goon), had his violin destroyed night 5. :s:

It is now Day 6.

:h: With 3 alive it takes 2 to execute.
:d: There is no deadline.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

What the gently caress is happening.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

This is my nightmare, Kash and Stickup.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Actually Chore and kash would have been my nightmare.

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?
max, are you the serial killer again?

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?

Max posted:

This is my nightmare, Kash and Stickup.

wow, really?? rude

Max
Nov 30, 2002

You know I would be way more active if I was the SK.

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?
I kind of don't see you being the serial killer to be frank, but I also didn't last time, and all the bad folks have last names

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?
generally? yeah, that I believe. but you were really sick for a while, and you did seem to have trouble getting back into it after that

Max
Nov 30, 2002

I get that but it's time to throw a lot of things out the window since it's lylo. I again point to the D0 flip as evidence that it's not a slam dunk. I'm not going to argue that point any more. You are free to lose (or win if you're the SK) based off that point.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

generally? yeah, that I believe. but you were really sick for a while, and you did seem to have trouble getting back into it after that

Yes.

Where's kash.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?
I feel like he's been coasting for a long while

• Locked thread