Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty
Even more?! There's only one. Moses had at least, like, eight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Buckets posted:

Quick! Open up Ronan and paint the entire city in his blood!

Please don't post in this thread until your guest-arc is over, Rocket :colbert:

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
Now that we're reaching the conclusion, what character are you expecting to show up next arc in four months? My guess is a sexy Loki adventure in Chicago.

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?

ArmyOfMidgets posted:

Now that we're reaching the conclusion, what character are you expecting to show up next arc in four months? My guess is a sexy Loki adventure in Chicago.

Vulture since the movie is coming out, but that might be in three years.

Mover
Jun 30, 2008

My dream is that after this arc they adopt Rocket as their friendly raccoon pet and he stays on earth as a regular cast member, with hijinks

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

ArmyOfMidgets posted:

They get confused and have a Spiderman crossover.

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?

Mover posted:

My dream is that after this arc they adopt Rocket as their friendly raccoon pet and he stays on earth as a regular cast member, with hijinks

Rocket keeps on taking the rap for Peter eating garbage

SilverSupernova
Feb 1, 2013

ArmyOfMidgets posted:

Given the sense of timing for movie tie-ins, I'll have to say Ghost Rider.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
next: sabretooth!

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes
Do something, comic, drat. I'd like to see the Kree puppet show before I die of old age

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

I've been here the whole time, and you're not my real Dad! :emo:

Jukebox Hero posted:

Do something, comic, drat. I'd like to see the Kree puppet show before I die of old age

You must be new here

jyrque
Sep 4, 2011

Gravy Boat 2k
NEXT: Spiderman and Rocket confirm whether or not sentries are programmed to hurt Krees. :geno:

I guess they're really banking on Sunday artist being actually able to convey the actions required to defeat shroomster.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Mover posted:

Adopt yes, pet no. He's going to be their actual son!

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

Jerusalem posted:

Adopt yes, pet no. He's going to be their actual son!

move that story over to renew your vows and have rocket attend school with annie

give rocket spider powers

Yvonmukluk
Oct 10, 2012

Everything is Sinister

Manatee Cannon posted:

move that story over to renew your vows and have rocket attend school with annie

give rocket spider powers

Nononono, bring Mayday & Annie into the Newspaperverse. With their combined powers of basic competence, they can chump any enemies easily. It can just turn into a wacky sitcom.

And Rocket Makes Three!

Apes-Ma
Aug 9, 2011

Your cage isn't getting any bigger.
I'm just dissapointed Groot hasn't shown up yet.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Apes-Ma posted:

The writers will get really confused why everyone keeps saying that and next arc will feature first appearance Groot.

notthegoatseguy
Sep 6, 2005

Apes-Ma posted:

Well, he's kind of a tree.

Apes-Ma
Aug 9, 2011

Your cage isn't getting any bigger.
Ed: I can't read.

Apes-Ma fucked around with this message at 18:01 on Apr 6, 2017

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
yeah, mixed in with all of the usual silliness there have been a lot of really deep cuts to some very old comic lore.

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

bobkatt013 posted:

Vulture since the movie is coming out, but that might be in three years.
You would think they would time the guest appearances to coincide with movies being released, but it appears to me that they do not. Or they are just somehow 2-3 months off.
:lol:

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

...eventually.

GIANT OUIJA BOARD
Aug 22, 2011

177 Years of Your Dick
All
Night
Non
Stop

Synthbuttrange posted:

...eventually.

I'm MJ's floating severed head.

Kurui Reiten
Apr 24, 2010

They're going to try to force the Sentry to injure Ronin, thus throwing it into a logic loop and breaking its programming.

It's going to end up killing Ronin, and then going nuts and beginning a nuclear meltdown, taking out half the state.

Rocket will declare it a win-win scenario, and it will go down in history as NSM's most productive day ever.

BravestOfTheLamps
Oct 12, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy

GIANT OUIJA BOARD posted:

Small Strange Bird
Sep 22, 2006

Merci, chaton!
Rocket is now as big as Ronan...

The perspective is like one of those optical illusion rooms where people seem to grow or shrink as they walk around it.

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

little known fact: kree balloon up, then deflate back down when they're asphyxiating

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

ArmyOfMidgets posted:

Given that MJ bought a truck and the speculation in this thread, I want, no I NEED, a team-up with US Ace against the Highwayman.

What we'll actually get?! WHO KNOWS

AfroSquirrel
Sep 3, 2011

Rocket is climbing in the back of the truck to make sure Ronan doesn't wake up ever again.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic
Rocket already added Ronan to his murder tally and damned if he's going to let MJ make him a liar

Maxwell Adams
Oct 21, 2000

T E E F S
I just hope that, after all this, they stay in another hotel.

head58
Apr 1, 2013

"Unconscious"

FronzelNeekburm
Jun 1, 2001

STOP, MORTTIME

GIANT OUIJA BOARD posted:

GIANT OUIJA BOARD
Aug 22, 2011

177 Years of Your Dick
All
Night
Non
Stop

Thanks MJ! Knowledge is power!

TacticalNecromancy
May 25, 2015

Clearly the solution is to web Ronan's hands over the Sentry's own hands so it can no longer SHROOM. Thus disabling it for SWORD to pick it up and throw it into the sun or w/e.

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

has throwing someone into the sun ever actually worked in comics

permanently, I mean

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.
Didn't Stardust the Super Wizard do that to someone, and nobody went up against him twice, I'll tell you that for free.

TacticalNecromancy
May 25, 2015

Manatee Cannon posted:

has throwing someone into the sun ever actually worked in comics

permanently, I mean

It's NSM. Throwing Ronan into the sun, he might get out in a year or two comic-time. Fortunately for us, the real sun will have expanded and consumed the earth by that point.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Gears... slowly... turning.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

won't be much left of the state at this rate.

• Locked thread