Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Max
Nov 30, 2002

I will let MMT figure that. It's a free action either way, it's just taking up space in my inventory at the moment.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Poque actually did ask us about submitting actions, fyi.

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?
I don't understand why you feel dropping them in the library is better than carrying them and personally handing them to her

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?
unless you're planning to steal something from the library and need the space, how is there any difference?

Max
Nov 30, 2002

I dunno why MMT can't just answer this for herself?

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?
because my question has nothing to do with her

what do you need the inventory space for between action rounds 2 and 3?

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

this is a stickup posted:

because my question has nothing to do with her

what do you need the inventory space for between action rounds 2 and 3?

We're coming loaded down with armor, we don't want to head into mechanical age with our inventories all full up so we're dropping it all off at the library in round 2.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

I don't, I'm just dumping a bunch of stuff and figured I'd include it.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Feel free to watch me do exactly that and let me know if I do anything hinky.

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?

Asiina posted:

We're coming loaded down with armor, we don't want to head into mechanical age with our inventories all full up so we're dropping it all off at the library in round 2.

a bunch of armor is not the same as materials for an inventor that max wants to give to mmt specifically

Max posted:

I don't, I'm just dumping a bunch of stuff and figured I'd include it.

fair, but hold on to them until puzzle phase tomorrow please.

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?
even if it's just that, mmt will have no way to pick up both materials and armor that turn.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I think we're all just being paranoid with each other. Kash asking exactly what round we're coming in is scary because it makes it sound like we're coming into an ambush. Saying things like 'you'll see" what I ask about the library is scary as hell.

I also realize that we've been gone for a long time and so maybe you guys don't trust us either, which is why I've tried to give a detailed account of what happened. We're coming in with armor for everyone in order to prevent murders. We didn't have to spend time doing that or bring the mechanical age book back to Myst. We could have just linked straight from here, but figured it would be more fun for everyone is other people got to go to new places too.

Let's all try to trust each other, hmm?

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Asiina posted:

Saying things like 'you'll see" what I ask about the library is scary as hell.

Just look for the bin :v:

Max
Nov 30, 2002

I mean, are there any other inventors? I am only aware of MMT at the moment. This poo poo is literally useless to me.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Bifauxnen posted:

Just look for the bin :v:

Did you throw out our carefully crafted books? :(

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Learning about your fellow adventurers' tastes in literature can also be scary!!

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

Asiina posted:

I think we're all just being paranoid with each other. Kash asking exactly what round we're coming in is scary because it makes it sound like we're coming into an ambush. Saying things like 'you'll see" what I ask about the library is scary as hell.

If it makes you feel better Asiina, literally no one trusts me enough to set up an ambush with me.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Bifauxnen posted:

Learning about your fellow adventurers' tastes in literature can also be scary!!

Fair.

I wish I could have seen the reaction.

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?

Asiina posted:

Fair.

you will!

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Kashuno posted:

If it makes you feel better Asiina, literally no one trusts me enough to set up an ambush with me.

Were you going to try to set one up? :v:

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Was the reaction to shank us? Because, I mean, I understand.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

Asiina posted:

Were you going to try to set one up? :v:

Killing you would directly conflict with my wincons

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?
why hasn't bagshotrow posted in forever? if I find out the death of My Good Friend was kept from me, I'm gonna be sad

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I dunno, he's talking to us. I will prod him.

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?

Asiina posted:

Was the reaction to shank us? Because, I mean, I understand.

no murders!!!

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Asiina posted:

Fair.

Bifauxnen posted:

What is this garbage?

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Nice.

this is a stickup posted:

why hasn't bagshotrow posted in forever? if I find out the death of My Good Friend was kept from me, I'm gonna be sad

He says he'll try to get on the communicator sometime today. I don't know why he can talk to us but the communicator is more difficult but :shrug:

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Like, does anyone actually want these materials? I'll give it to whoever calls it.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

I could just as easily dump it and take some other stuff over instead.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

MMT is catching up but if you're looking to confirm actions like right now, you could also hand them to me. I'm sure my sister will trust me to hand them over to her when she needs them.

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?

Asiina posted:

Nice.

He says he'll try to get on the communicator sometime today. I don't know why he can talk to us but the communicator is more difficult but :shrug:

if he turns up dead, divine wrath will fall upon those responsible :colbert:

Max posted:

Like, does anyone actually want these materials? I'll give it to whoever calls it.

mmt definitely does; she has been searching for materials all game

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Did she get the materials in the cabin?

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Bags literally just made a Zero Escape joke.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Max posted:

Did she get the materials in the cabin?

Yes she did!

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

An ever-honest pacifist with no mind for tricks.

Asiina posted:

I dunno, he's talking to us. I will prod him.

For what it's worth, I get where bagshot is coming from - my schedule is kind of wonky and I find it easier to communicate in Discord with the people in my vicinity than I do in here.

Poque posted:

I like friends. I join.

:smugdog::hf::smugdog:

Max posted:

I will let MMT figure that. It's a free action either way, it's just taking up space in my inventory at the moment.

I would very much like your materials and would be happy to take them off your hands!

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Murmur Twin posted:

For what it's worth, I get where bagshot is coming from - my schedule is kind of wonky and I find it easier to communicate in Discord with the people in my vicinity than I do in here.

:smugdog::hf::smugdog:

I would very much like your materials and would be happy to take them off your hands!

Apparently it will be easier to do this after the big move to mechanical, so I'll give them to you then.

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

An ever-honest pacifist with no mind for tricks.

Max posted:

Apparently it will be easier to do this after the big move to mechanical, so I'll give them to you then.

Sounds good, appreciate it!

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

What's the new merged tribe name gonna be

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Bifauxnen posted:

What's the new merged tribe name gonna be

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3548562&perpage=40&pagenumber=42#post415862204

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

• Locked thread