Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

An ever-honest pacifist with no mind for tricks.

Bifauxnen posted:

Hey MT while you're doing a big read dump can you let me know your personal thoughts on reading YT next, and then on Hal

Also: lol at the idea I would need to buddy up to Moat

My impression from reading the two of them was that they've played together before and that the policy vote thing was like a reference/in-joke that they understood. For a d1 case that doesn't seem too outlandish to me.

YT: I mean I get that he's not posting a lot of relevant game content but I haven't played with him enough to know if being flighty is a scumtell or not. In my opinion, he doesn't seem particularly worried about how he comes across to others, so I'd say null-leaning-town at this moment.

Hal: Seems engaged and relaxed, lean town there but that's mostly gut.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I'm gonna visit asiina tonight to test her pgo claim.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

1hr to go

Vote Kasumeat

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

Birdstrike posted:

MMT take out your communicator it's making you do weird stuff

My technological equipment is all fully functional, maybe I'm just a normally weird person? :j:

Birdstrike posted:

Annie how do you feel about Leandssidgfhdedhve dropping a vote on you d1?

It seems like your communicator might be the one that's malfunctioning?

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Yorkshire Tea posted:

Yeah I'm totally going to vote D1.

Oh wait no I'm not because it's stupid.

Wait what

Can we go back to voting this guy, here I'll start

##vote YT

I will be around to move my vote though to avoid no-lunch

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
I'm not 100% that I'm gonna be around for deadline. I just want to put that out there.

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

Kasumeat posted:

Maybe I'm wrong about how wacky roles are, I've never played a role madness/CYOR game before. Regardless, you've made an assertion that is more likely to come from scum on a team full of wacky roles than it is from a townie. Maybe that could come from town, but it's more likely to come from scum. Even if I'm wrong about how normal wacky roles are, it remains that the only "scumhunting" you've done this game is making a case against a player who has made a claim that has to be policy lynched. You're just trying to look like you're scumhunting when you're just posting the obvious.

I can't tell if you're town who thinks Keane is scum (and are letting it cloud your vision), or scum making a fake case, but I disagree with the assessment that anything Keane has done so far this game makes him more likely to be scum than town.

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

Quidthulhu posted:

Hi, I am a piece of poo poo mafia player again. But I am here to solve the case! Gimmie some jumpstart whilst I make boomboom

I feel pretty strongly that Quid is the best vote for tonight. I know he's been lurking a lot but he specifically did the "apologize for not being here, ask what to read, not make cases, lay over in the corner and not defend himself" pattern in the last game I saw him as scum in (which I linked earlier.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

imgay posted:

I'm gonna visit asiina tonight to test her pgo claim.

Okay.

Save me from having to convince people to lynch you.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

imgay I admire your noble sacrifice

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

Retro Futurist posted:

Hot take: It's actually better to hit town than scum D1.

Retro Futurist posted:

Now that's not to say that you should try and kill town D1, obviously. You should still scumhunt and actually aim for scum, it's just better for town overall to lose a townie that first lynch.

That second post seems really awkward and makes me lean scum on RF. If he were town, I don't think he would have felt the need to clarify "don't try and kill town d1", he would have assumed that were a given.

If not Quid, RF would be my second choice for a vote for d1.

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

Dick Bastardly posted:

I'm not 100% that I'm gonna be around for deadline. I just want to put that out there.

Similarly I will be following my normal schedule and departing shortly.

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?
30 minutes left and the vote leader is at -7

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

this is a stickup posted:

30 minutes left and the vote leader is at -7

Fair point.

##vote Glowku - he puts a lot of work into explaining why he's not reading the game, I like him for scum more than Kasu/YT.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 1

Mayor Glowku (6): Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Birdstrike, Birdstrike, Dick Bastardly, Flamander, Asiina, Retro Futurist, Birdstrike, Murmur Twin
Kasumeat (4): Murmur Twin, Murmur Twin, imgay, Retro Futurist, this is a stickup, Retro Futurist, Anomalous Amalgam, CCKeane
Yorkshire Tea (3): Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Infinitum, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Bifauxnen, Hal Incandenza, Bifauxnen, Bifauxnen
Flamander (2): Kasumeat, Birdstrike, Kasumeat, Moatillata, Kasumeat, Birdstrike
tpink (2): Quidthulhu, chaoslord, Moatillata, Moatillata
Hal Incandenza (1): Mayor Glowku, Bifauxnen, Mayor Glowku, Mayor Glowku, Bifauxnen
Asiina (1): tpink, Yorkshire Tea, tpink
imgay (0): chaoslord, Asiina, chaoslord, Asiina
Birdstrike (0): Asiina, Mayor Glowku, Mayor Glowku, Asiina
Bifauxnen (0): Birdstrike, Birdstrike, Murmur Twin, Murmur Twin
BottleKnight (0): CapitalistPig, CapitalistPig, this is a stickup, Hal Incandenza, this is a stickup, Hal Incandenza
Quidthulhu (0): Birdstrike, Birdstrike, Murmur Twin, Bifauxnen, Bifauxnen, Murmur Twin
chaoslord (0): Moatillata, Moatillata, Anomalous Amalgam, tpink, tpink, Anomalous Amalgam
Dick Bastardly (0): this is a stickup, this is a stickup
this is a stickup (0): Birdstrike, Birdstrike
CapitalistPig (0): Murmur Twin, Murmur Twin
Infinitum (0): Birdstrike, Birdstrike, Birdstrike, Birdstrike
CCKeane (0): Kasumeat, Kasumeat

Not Voting (3): BottleKnight, CapitalistPig, tpink

With 22 alive, it's 12 votes to execute. The current deadline is June 02nd, 2017 at 10 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 23 minutes.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
get on the :russbus: yo

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

##vote Kasumeat I will go to glowku but the case on meat is better

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

##vote Glowku

Here's hoping

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
Moat, kmeat, clord, quid. This lunch is not gonna vote itself.

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?
so who all is here?

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

##vote: Glowku

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Incoming no-lynch

Would swap vote, but people would die

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?
##vote glowku

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
##vote glowku

dont want no linch

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?
that's -2

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Also this is my farewell post if asiina is pgo

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?
Votecount for Day 1

Mayor Glowku (9): Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Birdstrike, Birdstrike, Dick Bastardly, Flamander, Asiina, Retro Futurist, Birdstrike, Murmur Twin, Bifauxnen, CCKeane, this is a stickup
Kasumeat (3): Murmur Twin, Murmur Twin, imgay, Retro Futurist, this is a stickup, Retro Futurist, Anomalous Amalgam, CCKeane, Hal Incandenza, CCKeane, this is a stickup
Hal Incandenza (1): Mayor Glowku, Bifauxnen, Mayor Glowku, Mayor Glowku, Bifauxnen
Yorkshire Tea (1): Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Infinitum, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Bifauxnen, Hal Incandenza, Bifauxnen, Bifauxnen, Hal Incandenza, Bifauxnen
BottleKnight (0): CapitalistPig, CapitalistPig, this is a stickup, Hal Incandenza, this is a stickup, Hal Incandenza
Quidthulhu (0): Birdstrike, Birdstrike, Murmur Twin, Bifauxnen, Bifauxnen, Murmur Twin
chaoslord (0): Moatillata, Moatillata, Anomalous Amalgam, tpink, tpink, Anomalous Amalgam

With 22 alive, it's 12 votes to execute. The current deadline is June 02nd, 2017 at 10 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 6 minutes.

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?
oh it hadn't picked up imgay yet

Votecount for Day 1

Mayor Glowku (10): Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Birdstrike, Birdstrike, Dick Bastardly, Flamander, Asiina, Retro Futurist, Birdstrike, Murmur Twin, Bifauxnen, CCKeane, this is a stickup, imgay
Kasumeat (2): Murmur Twin, Murmur Twin, imgay, Retro Futurist, this is a stickup, Retro Futurist, Anomalous Amalgam, CCKeane, Hal Incandenza, CCKeane, this is a stickup, imgay
Yorkshire Tea (1): Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Infinitum, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Bifauxnen, Hal Incandenza, Bifauxnen, Bifauxnen, Hal Incandenza, Bifauxnen

With 22 alive, it's 12 votes to execute. The current deadline is June 02nd, 2017 at 10 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 2 minutes.

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?
hal disappeared I guess

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?
cool and good. great work all

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Infinitum posted:

Incoming no-lynch

Would swap vote, but people would die

better than no lynching

Kasumeat
Nov 18, 2004

I SHOULD GO AND GET FUCKED
##vote glowku

Kasumeat
Nov 18, 2004

Glowku is still null for me but i don't want to no lunch. I've played with him once before and it came down to 1v1 with us and he was all 'yeah i guess i have been totally useless this game"

Kasumeat
Nov 18, 2004

And was town

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Dude, it's past deadline :ssh:

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

:pcgaming: :pcgaming: :pcgaming:
Literally retarded thread hurrdurr scum hunt day one try hard garbage lololol. You almost lynched a town because he didn't care about speculation

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

You guys almost caught the townku, please lynch me tomorrow. My power is dumb and useless.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
its a floating deadline til kashuno checks back in so you can still do your thing

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

imgay posted:

its a floating deadline til kashuno checks back in so you can still do your thing

It's not a floating deadline. It's a point until the thread closes. We no lynched because you all suck and are idiots. Go kasumeat for writing thousands of words on day one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

Actually just in case Kash counts it ##vote glowku

Please free me from this useless hellhole of lovely power and turbo try hards.

But he won't, it's after deadline

• Locked thread