Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Infinitum posted:

We're survivor masons
Mod confirmed to each other (I've double clarified with CPig already)
I have a N0 scum result on Quid via a Gilgabot boon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
yeah I rather wait for tpink. hell, I rather kill tpink than someone that's actually posting and playing.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Infinitum posted:

"I mean it's SUCH A LARGE GAME it's not really gonna matter if I stick another vote on Inf, instead of waiting to see if his partner verifies his story"
- Totes McGoats Town Player Asiina

I think you're full of lies, that should be obvious because I'm voting for you.

I wanted to make sure I wasn't hammering because this post made me think it was close:

Bifauxnen posted:

nobody hammer him while I'm asleep though, I'm really looking forward to seeing if tpink replies by the time I wake up

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

Jamuraan, J.D. in Critical Reasoning and Logic
Ask me about how good I am at party games! Please god ask me about how good I am at party games!

Infinitum posted:

The other result is CCKeane

Try reading the thread, buddy.

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

Infinitum posted:

tpink will rock up and confirm we are mod confirmed mason survivors

I have been a mason in my last 3 games :frogc00l:
I'm guessing cpig did it just to gently caress with me :frogc00l:

Jesus sorry I didn't expect this game to blow up as quickly as it did! I am still catching up but idea this and I saw a bunch of votes on Infi, so o wanted to confirm this. Sup mason buddy.

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

Tired Moritz posted:

yeah I rather wait for tpink. hell, I rather kill tpink than someone that's actually posting and playing.

I am out of town and didn't think this game would rock 200+ posts in a day, my bad :/

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

tpink posted:

Jesus sorry I didn't expect this game to blow up as quickly as it did! I am still catching up but idea this and I saw a bunch of votes on Infi, so o wanted to confirm this. Sup mason buddy.

Mafia edit: *i saw this, not idea this. Phoneposting is hard.

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

SLASHER HAWKE posted:

while we're all massclaiming hewre is a lil hint about my next roll:

https://twitter.com/brandonwardell/status/872611527982850048

I dont even need to click this to know what it is

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
Everyone please vote cckeane and please keep poo poo posting it is my powerng up my special ability

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Moatillata posted:

Everyone please vote cckeane and please keep poo poo posting it is my powerng up my special ability

Can do

##vote Keane

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Honestly, I'm more than okay with lynching Infinitum whether he's 3P SURVIVOR MASON or not. If he is then that means TPink is too and that means we have our work pretty much cut out for us.

Also because the less Australians the better :twisted:

##vote infinitum

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Little Mac posted:

If he is then that means TPink is too and that means we have our work pretty much cut out for us.

What do you mean?

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

chaoslord posted:

What do you mean?

If Inf flips and is telling the truth then Tpink is also what Inf is claiming. We'll have two people pretty solidly in the bag and can focus on the other daycops.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Little Mac posted:

If Inf flips and is telling the truth then Tpink is also what Inf is claiming. We'll have two people pretty solidly in the bag and can focus on the other daycops.

tpink literally just came into the thread and confirmed everything I said you scummy gently caress

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Little Mac posted:

Ok. I read that as you saying we should lynch tpink tomorrow and I got confused.

Weren't the other daycops town?

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

chaoslord posted:

Ok. I read that as you saying we should lynch tpink tomorrow and I got confused.

Nah, if Inf is actually a 3P Mason Survivor or whatever, then Tpink can be kept in the pocket.

Infinitum posted:

tpink literally just came into the thread and confirmed everything I said you scummy gently caress

So... why should we keep 3P alive?

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

chaoslord posted:

This assumes that bards are indicative of alignment as well and is bad and wrongthink :eng101:

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

chaoslord posted:

I thought Keane was daycopped as scum? Would need to re-read.

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Wearer of Compasses. Slayer of Gods. Champion of the Colosseum. Heart of the Void.
Saviour of Hallownest.

Infinitum posted:

Plus you can achieve your goal by just murdering the person inf has a cop on. If he's lying then the flip will be wrong.

Inf who did you cop as scum again?

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Yorkshire Tea posted:

Plus you can achieve your goal by just murdering the person inf has a cop on. If he's lying then the flip will be wrong.

do you really believe infinitum is a third party confirmed mason with a night zero cop?

is this really a thing you are entertaining?

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Little Mac posted:

So... why should we keep 3P alive?

So you can kill scum who have actual night abilities instead?

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Infinitum posted:

This assumes that bards are indicative of alignment as well and is bad and wrongthink :eng101:

Sure, :agreed:, but "focus on the other daycops" made me think I had missed another non town result. Jam lying that he daycopped Keane originally may be what Mac was thinking about so I wanted to clear that up if so.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Little Mac posted:

do you really believe infinitum is a third party confirmed mason with a night zero cop?

Again you literally just had tpink come into the thread and confirm this.

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Infinitum posted:

So you can kill scum who have actual night abilities instead?

It's day 1 of a million player game. Very willing to take the chance that you're just lying a lot.

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Infinitum posted:

Again you literally just had tpink come into the thread and confirm this.

Even if you're telling the truth, like - oh no we lynched a third party survivor

That doesn't hurt town in any way.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

You're advocating killing survivors over a scum result I've given you, and I find that super interesting.

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
Who copped Keane?

He came in the thread and faked a daycop on me which makes me think he is a scum bard

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Moatillata posted:

Who copped Keane?

He came in the thread and faked a daycop on me which makes me think he is a scum bard

Jam said he copped Keane as scum but then retracted it and said his result was Bird is town

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Infinitum posted:

You're advocating killing survivors over a scum result I've given you, and I find that super interesting.

I don't believe your scum result.

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

chaoslord posted:

Jam said he copped Keane as scum but then retracted it and said his result was Bird is town

Hmmmmm

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

Little Mac posted:

This is a bad post. Infi has been fully correct in what he's disclosed.

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

Infinitum posted:

Quid is scum via cop result

This is also confirmed.

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

Little Mac posted:

Even if you're telling the truth, like - oh no we lynched a third party survivor

That doesn't hurt town in any way.

I am happy to win the game together with town. A win is a win.

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman
Oh and duh:

##vote quid

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Wearer of Compasses. Slayer of Gods. Champion of the Colosseum. Heart of the Void.
Saviour of Hallownest.

Little Mac posted:

In the last game I played inf and I were third party survivor masons and during the game I got a vote fixed on inf, my vote taken away and another vote all at the same time.

It's role madness, everything is plausible.

That you're so so adamant that inf is lying d1 just makes me super suspicious of you.

##vote Quid

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

Jamuraan, J.D. in Critical Reasoning and Logic
Ask me about how good I am at party games! Please god ask me about how good I am at party games!
Sorry about "lying" - It was actually a joke post and vote before I realized I actually could day-cop.
So then I day-copped and said what my results were.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)

Jamuraan posted:

Sorry about "lying" - It was actually a joke post and vote before I realized I actually could day-cop.
So then I day-copped and said what my results were.

uhhhhh

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

Yorkshire Tea posted:

Uh, THIS is a load of crap. 3ps by definition serve no one but themselves. All we know for sure at this point is that Info & Tpink have a separate win condition and are playing towards that, and thus are going to lie their asses off to get what they want. You saying we should let them lead us around by the nose because they, both 3p, are corroborating a ridiculous story is really really bad play to be advocating.

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Yorkshire Tea posted:

In the last game I played inf and I were third party survivor masons and during the game I got a vote fixed on inf, my vote taken away and another vote all at the same time.

It's role madness, everything is plausible.

That you're so so adamant that inf is lying d1 just makes me super suspicious of you.

##vote Quid

A 3P Survivor with a confirmed masonbuddy who has a cop that HAPPENS TO HIT SCUM ON NIGHT ZERO is an insane coincidence. This is role madness but it's still mafia.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Infinitum posted:

That may be true but the bard came with a whole grab bag of abilities, some of which would have been way better for scum to use than a one shot daycop.

• Locked thread