Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

tpink c'mon tell us if you got flavor

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

No child soldier in poverty by 1990

Bifauxnen posted:

tpink c'mon tell us if you got flavor

Flip him to find out

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Wait, who has flavor?

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Oh, the guy in a masonry, of course he would.

Mithross
Apr 27, 2011

Intelligent and bright, they explored a world that was new and strange to them. They liked it, they thought - a whole world just for them! They were dimly aware that a God had created them, was watching them; they called out to him, thanking him in a chittering language, before running off.
Ok, this thread imploded gloriously while I wasn't watching, bravo!

As for Inf, a n0 cop when we were specifically told that alignment wasn't rolled until after jobs were completed is hard to believe, especially when there was very little day between CPig announcing that jobs were complete and when he announced PMs were out (a bit over an hour)

At the same time, I have no idea why tpink would double down on this sort of gambit.

Still, if Inf is telling the truth, lynching him won't hurt town much and we'll have scum to vote tomorrow. If Inf is lying, he'll already be dead.

<insert Inf vote here, except not because deadline is forever from now and he's at -2>

Mithross
Apr 27, 2011

Intelligent and bright, they explored a world that was new and strange to them. They liked it, they thought - a whole world just for them! They were dimly aware that a God had created them, was watching them; they called out to him, thanking him in a chittering language, before running off.

Mithross posted:

Ok, this thread imploded gloriously while I wasn't watching, bravo!

As for Inf, a n0 cop when we were specifically told that alignment wasn't rolled until after jobs were completed is hard to believe, especially when there was very little delay between CPig announcing that jobs were complete and when he announced PMs were out (a bit over an hour)

At the same time, I have no idea why tpink would double down on this sort of gambit.

Still, if Inf is telling the truth, lynching him won't hurt town much and we'll have scum to vote tomorrow. If Inf is lying, he'll already be dead.

<insert Inf vote here, except not because deadline is forever from now and he's at -2>

mafia edit

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

I just opened myvrole PM and it turns out that I am "Cannoner," for my power I have a catapult which can fling a player and 100% hit scum. I will catapult the next person who treats tje n0 cop claim as real
smdh

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

SLASHER HAWKE posted:

I just opened myvrole PM and it turns out that I am "Cannoner," for my power I have a catapult which can fling a player and 100% hit scum. I will catapult the next person who treats tje n0 cop claim as real
smdh

Me please kill me

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

[b#]#catapulp Kashuno[/B]

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

SLASHER HAWKE posted:

in the sense that revolver and liquid are different peoplf

Liquid and Miller

Gah

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

Jamuraan, J.D. in Critical Reasoning and Logic
Ask me about how good I am at party games! Please god ask me about how good I am at party games!

SLASHER HAWKE posted:

smdh

Why not just launch Inf into Quid?

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

Jamuraan posted:

Why not just launch Inf into Quid?

The community at large needs to learn a lesson about believing dodgy claims from shifty people and only the punishment I outlined would accomplish tbis end.

However, in .carrying out my plan on the scoundrel Kashuno:

SLASHER HAWKE posted:

[b#]#catapulp Kashuno[/B]

It appears that I have broken my catapult (maybe it was not designex for so large a payload) and now I will have to spend at least one game day repairing it before it is operational.

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

Those of you who consider yiurselves "wise" may want to point out that my cannonpult is as real as inf's n0 claim; to do this would be to drat your dreams of becoming a Content Genius to failure

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
##vote infinitum

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

NOW IS THE TIME BROTHERS AND SISTERS

repent REPENT, your judgement awaits and each shall be weighed according to their number

Look deep into your soul and realize that this is it; the hour of your reckoning.

THE END IS NEAR

it comes on dark wings and seeps under your door as you sleep at night

It comes without sound and reads the secrets you keep hidden

There is no escape, no respite.

Hug those you hold dear and breathe deep their essence. There is nothing you can take with you.

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

I'm thinking about hammering just to make sure Lumpen doesn't get to hammer.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

The Ninth Layer posted:

I'm thinking about hammering just to make sure Lumpen doesn't get to hammer.

DO IT

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

Yeah okay let's do this ##unvote ##vote Infinitum

:redhammer:

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
*the sound of a thousand glasses shattering*

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Hey y'all just finished world 2 let me check in finally and--

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

Moatillata posted:

*the sound of a thousand glasses shattering*

bah gawd that's TNL's music :bahgawd:

Added Space
Jul 13, 2012

Free Markets
Free People

Curse you Hayard-Gunnes!
At least it's a fair cop this time Inf. :v:

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

SLASHER HAWKE posted:

bah gawd that's TNL's music :bahgawd:

Between this and Bizarro tpink earlier you're the poster I most aspire to be :allears:

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

chaoslord posted:

Between this and Bizarro tpink earlier you're the poster I most aspire to be :allears:

Have you considered any of the following therapies:
  • Arm transplant
  • self-hypnosis
  • nanomachines(?)

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

chaoslord posted:

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

tpink confirmed we're modconfirmed survivors + the n0 cop boon result on Quid and this is the thanks I get.

Lynch Quid tomorrow dumbasses.

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

Infinitum posted:

tpink confirmed we're modconfirmed survivors + the n0 cop boon result on Quid and this is the thanks I get.

Lynch Quid tomorrow dumbasses.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Infinitum posted:

congrats again on the new job!

(stop deadposting though)

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Infinitum Self-aligned (Survivor/Mason) was lynched on day 1!

self-aligned (Mason/Survivor)

Jobs = Ranger/Ninja/Geomancer/Beastmaster

It's night 1.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 1

Infinitum (15): Kashuno, Added Space, Quidthulhu, Bifauxnen, King Burgundy, Moatillata, Moatillata, Moatillata, Jonathan Fisk, King Burgundy, Moatillata, SLASHER HAWKE, Jamuraan, Max, Flamander, Asiina, Little Mac, Poque, Murmur Twin, Moatillata, The Ninth Layer
Quidthulhu (3): Murmur Twin, Infinitum, Infinitum, Bifauxnen, Infinitum, Bifauxnen, tpink, Yorkshire Tea, Murmur Twin
CCKeane (2): Jamuraan, Moatillata, Moatillata, King Burgundy, Moatillata, Jamuraan, chaoslord, Moatillata
The Ninth Layer (1): Poque, IllegallySober, Poque
Jonathan Fisk (1): Little Mac, Lumpen, Little Mac
redneck nazgul (0): The Ninth Layer, The Ninth Layer
Kashuno (0): Poque, King Burgundy, Max, Max, King Burgundy, Bifauxnen, Bifauxnen, Asiina, Poque, Asiina
SLASHER HAWKE (0): Moatillata, Little Mac, Moatillata, Little Mac
Added Space (0): Max, Murmur Twin, Max, Murmur Twin, Infinitum, Infinitum
Raeg (0): SLASHER HAWKE, Moatillata, Moatillata, SLASHER HAWKE
Tired Moritz (0): Bifauxnen, Moatillata, Infinitum, Bifauxnen, Infinitum, SLASHER HAWKE, Moatillata, SLASHER HAWKE
Murmur Twin (0): Added Space, Added Space

Not Voting (7): bowmore, CCKeane, Mithross, Raeg, redneck nazgul, this is a stickup, Tired Moritz

With 29 alive, it's 15 votes to execute. The current deadline is June 26th, 2017 at 11 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 21 hours, 22 minutes.

:siren: Day 1 - Grass (All Chemists gain a Potion and a Turtle Shell) :siren:

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Two huge tsunamis swept over the world last night!

Kashuno has lost his fire job!
Max has lost his water job!
Little Mac has lost his wind job!
Poque has lost his fire job!
bowmore has lost his fire job!
Chaoslord has lost his fire and earth jobs!

It is now day 2!

The day's terrain is - Desert

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
WATER JOBS

are now unlocked, I am sending pm's with abilities to everyone who still has a water job.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 2

Not Voting (28): Added Space, Asiina, Bifauxnen, bowmore, CCKeane, chaoslord, Flamander, IllegallySober, Jamuraan, Jonathan Fisk, Kashuno, King Burgundy, Little Mac, Lumpen, Max, Mithross, Moatillata, Murmur Twin, Poque, Quidthulhu, Raeg, redneck nazgul, SLASHER HAWKE, The Ninth Layer, this is a stickup, Tired Moritz, tpink, Yorkshire Tea

With 28 alive, it's 15 votes to execute. The current deadline is June 28th, 2017 at 9 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 1 day, 8 hours.

:siren: Day 2 - Desert (All Chemists gain a Phoenix Down today) :siren:

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
y'all killed my dragoon!!

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
d1 I didn't care much but I am here to loving play now.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

My Knight is dead, which means I am now forced to play another song. It will be about farts.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
wow somebody is a rude idiot and killed my white mage

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Kashuno posted:

d1 I didn't care much but I am here to loving play now.

##berserk kashuno

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
oh my god yes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
okay my new job sucks rear end.