Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
:murder:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
Ah yes the known scumplay of claiming the source of damage to town to get attention drawn to them, of course.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

My job that just unlocked was Necromancer. All of it's abilities are horrible bad things. The one Kash used yesterday has a 15% chance to poison everyone. The one he is using now will kill through any protection at a 25% chance.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I am a townie who has had dummies like moat take away my positive jobs. My water job is beastmaster which is useless (fittingly) so I am enjoying trying to kill

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
gas me with your farts daddy

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Kashuno posted:

Ah yes the known scumplay of claiming the source of damage to town to get attention drawn to them, of course.

I don't know that you are scum, I know that you are deliberately wiping us all out. You are horrible.

Your other abilities won't be kills, but they are also horrible. And I know you will use them.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Also, fyi, I'm poisoned now too. Thanks Kash.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
beastmasters are cool!!!!!

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
lol if you got a job and aren't going to use it every chance you can tbqh.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

King Burgundy posted:

Also, fyi, I'm poisoned now too. Thanks Kash.

:sun:

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Kashuno posted:

I am a townie who has had dummies like moat take away my positive jobs. My water job is beastmaster which is useless (fittingly) so I am enjoying trying to kill

that was my wind job that died

CONGRATULATIONS

and my water job alone LITERALLY does nothing

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Little Mac posted:

What do we have to do to bring doom?

Despite Infinitum's truthfulness about his role, I'm not sure I believe the n0 cop thing still. Also interesting that even 3ps don't have flavor.

FYI that Inf flipped Ranger, which is a watcher(that was my starting job). So that definitely didn't give him the N0 cop ability. If it was real it was not from his jobs.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I feel like there is no point in hiding jobs

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

And since I shared everything else already, I'll also note that I self watched last night and two people visited me and as far as I can tell, nothing bad happened to me other than Kash's poison.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
just fyi there was clearly another necromancer day 1 lol

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

Jamuraan, J.D. in Critical Reasoning and Logic
Ask me about how good I am at party games! Please god ask me about how good I am at party games!

Kashuno posted:

doom is already brought, death comes tonight

:killing:

##vote quid turbo

Are you scum or just a jerk?

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

I forgot about that.

Hopefully that job got killed so they don't inflict doom today.

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

Ask me about how good I am at party games! Please god ask me about how good I am at party games!

Kashuno posted:

Ah yes the known townplay of doing damage to the town.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
If your argument against me is 'wow can you believe kash is using his job instead of just sitting there all game' you can gently caress off and try and build a real one

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Yeah, it's not like he can really even argue he was hurting scum too, since odds are a move like that hurt town way worse given there are always far more town to start with.

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

kash is unbelievably town lmao

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Kashuno posted:

If your argument against me is 'wow can you believe kash is using his job instead of just sitting there all game' you can gently caress off and try and build a real one

I'm going to use my power that takes away everyone elses, which will mostly hit town due to starting game odds. A cool thing that Kash thinks is the right move.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
didnt infi claim someone is scum? lets follow their lead

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

King Burgundy posted:

I'm going to use my power that takes away everyone elses, which will mostly hit town due to starting game odds. A cool thing that Kash thinks is the right move.

Unironically yes

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Tired Moritz posted:

didnt infi claim someone is scum? lets follow their lead

we already determined that's a lie

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

Kashuno posted:

Unironically yes

I got a cool power for ya

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I should clarify it may not be the right move but it IS the fun move so :votegop:

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

I also got poisoned. At least I won't be a pgo tonight.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Jamuraan posted:

I got a cool power for ya

is it the NK?

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

Kashuno posted:

is it the NK?

Nah I'm a townie and I'm doing my best to not use any HARMFUL ABILITIES on potentially town players because I'm not a dumbass.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Little Mac posted:

kash is unbelievably town lmao

Probably. Probably the one that didn't claim was scum.

But that doesn't change the fact that he's going to keep using his ability, which means on future days you can also look forward to getting frogged, and having everyone in the game bus driven, and having random jailings.

After he kills off another 25% of the jobs in the game tonight thanks to the Doom he just used.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Jamuraan posted:

Nah I'm a townie and I'm doing my best to not use any HARMFUL ABILITIES on potentially town players because I'm not a dumbass.

I'm sorry you hate fun. I'm not going to sit on my ONLY job that does ANYTHING and be VT in a role madness game (sorry lm)

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

Kashuno posted:

I'm sorry you hate fun. I'm not going to sit on my ONLY job that does ANYTHING and be VT in a role madness game (sorry lm)

You actually get 4 jobs, fun fact

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

But it's good to know you play against alignment, because that's :fun:

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

I did something that's fun, too, Kashuno. I hope you enjoy it.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Jamuraan posted:

You actually get 4 jobs, fun fact

I've already lost two jobs and my last one does nothing I know reading isn't your strong suit but try and keep up

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Jamuraan posted:

I did something that's fun, too, Kashuno. I hope you enjoy it.

same ##vote Jam

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Kashuno posted:

I mean technically I do have a power. My actions cannot seen at night.

I just don't have any night actions. :mad:

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

Kashuno posted:

I've already lost two jobs and my last one does nothing I know reading isn't your strong suit but try and keep up

You lost your jobs because you're a bad person. Also that's bad logic because you immediately poisoned everyone on D1.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)

Kashuno posted:

we already determined that's a lie

when, daddy?

• Locked thread