Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Evrart Claire
Jan 11, 2008
Fake professor was actually a time controlling villain who is going to defeat Allison by slowing the pace of the story so much it will begin to go backwards.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
And the big gotcha will be him saying, "My dear, I'm not some Republican serial villain. *close-up of him staring straight at the reader*. I did it four hundred pages ago!

goddamn autocorrect

Flesh Forge fucked around with this message at 02:09 on Jul 19, 2017

EndOfTheWorld
Jul 22, 2004

I'm an excellent critic! I automatically know when someone's done a bad job. Before you ask, yes it's a mixed blessing.
Cybernetic Crumb
"It makes you happy" is totally the nice thing you say about your friend's weird new hobby that makes no sense to you.

Clevin is basically the human male version of Getting Super Into Scrapbooking

Wittgen
Oct 13, 2012

We have decided to decline your offer of a butt kicking.
How many months has it been since anything whatsoever has happened?

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money

Wittgen posted:

How many months has it been since anything whatsoever has happened?

When did the comic start?

Parahexavoctal
Oct 10, 2004

I AM NOT BEING PAID TO CORRECT OTHER PEOPLE'S POSTS! DONKEY!!

Flesh Forge posted:

Republican serial villain.!

:golfclap:

Parahexavoctal fucked around with this message at 15:11 on Jul 28, 2017

BravestOfTheLamps
Oct 12, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

OH NO RED ALERT RED ALERT

CLEVIN IS SAD.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

We left the park but in a way we never really left the park.

BravestOfTheLamps
Oct 12, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy
I thought we could, you know, get in our jammies and have some ice cream :blush:

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!
Clevin is gonna dump her and it's gonna be amazing

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
What do we think clevins jammies look like

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.

thrilla in vanilla posted:

What do we think clevins jammies look like

They're covered in patterns of those indistinct cleven-shaped flowers

Galvanik
Feb 28, 2013

I have trouble imagining a grown man saying jammies in any context other than getting a child ready for bed. Like saying Bye Bye over the phone, or Tinkle for peeing.

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007
grown men rarely bring up the subject of pajamas in conversation, regardless of language or context

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

Oxxidation posted:

grown men rarely bring up the subject of pajamas in conversation, regardless of language or context
actually a commercial for OBAMACARE informed me that THE YOUTH TODAY wear jammies and glasses and have beards and drink hot chocolate

Typical Pubbie
May 10, 2011
"Whatcha thinkin about about?" Allison inquires as she gently pulls apart the adhesive tape holding the adult diaper together. It's a hefty one today.

"Oh nothing," Clevin says, blushing as he gazes off to one side, his legs spread akimbo. "It's just that men really suck, you know?" He spoons himself a dallop of ice cream.

Typical Pubbie fucked around with this message at 17:58 on Jul 21, 2017

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

DACK FAYDEN posted:

actually a commercial for OBAMACARE informed me that THE YOUTH TODAY wear jammies and glasses and have beards and drink hot chocolate

hosed up if true

ManlyGrunting
May 29, 2014
Well they are supposed to be dumbass college kids :shrug:
Though they are in second year and that's when they start to grow out of that sort of poo poo so I dunno

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Typical Pubbie posted:

"Whatcha thinkin about about?" Allison inquires as she gently pulls apart the adhesive tape holding the adult diaper together. It's a hefty one today.

"Oh nothing," Clevin says, blushing as he gazes off to one side, his legs spread akimbo. "It's just that men really suck, you know?" He spoons himself a dallop of ice cream.

Clevin will be voiced by Shmorky in the anime.

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!
He stared glumly into his skinny mocha latte (with a shot of espresso for extra caffeine, even though he knew that was eventually going to cause him problems later in life) and said nothing. Eventually, his platonic life-friend who also ran the fair-trade coffee bookstore with arcade machines and an open mic night on Fridays was the one who broke the silence. "Things not going well with her, buddy?" And they weren't.

"It's just hard, you know?" Clevin muttered. He shrugged, and then continued: "It's hard to deal with the fact that 90% of men are rape."

"Well, friend, just think about the 10% of you that isn't."

BravestOfTheLamps
Oct 12, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy

After Nedroid

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

LMAO CAVE HIS loving HEAD IN

kurrajongs
Jul 25, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
my friends, i just farted in my pants

Galvanik
Feb 28, 2013

That was amazing

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Synthbuttrange posted:

He's a pro at coyly begging for pity sex. That's the Clevin I know.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

that is my kokoro wish

BravestOfTheLamps
Oct 12, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy

BravestOfTheLamps
Oct 12, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy
all hands on deck

we have reached PEAK CLEVIN

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

You fool, you think this is peak Clevin?

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
His final form is just a gust of warm spring wind.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

Ahahaha holy poo poo this is the reddest of red flags girl

Synthbuttrange posted:

Serene Dragon
Mar 31, 2011

Oh my god, this loving insecure Nice GuyTM nerd rear end in a top hat. I saw the signs way back when she was first seeing Max but Jesus Christ she needs to dump him now, immediately, right this goddamn loving second but she won't because this webcomic is written by a guy exactly like Clevin.

BravestOfTheLamps
Oct 12, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy

Crespolini
Mar 9, 2014

Clev-clev is weally sad and not even the prospect of ice cweam in his jammies can cheer him up! Will Allison save the day and do right by her very special boy?? Tune in next time, here on Strong Female Protagonist!

kurrajongs
Jul 25, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
he hasn't loving done anything lol

cell
Nov 25, 2003

The more Johnny the better.

kurrajongs posted:

he hasn't loving done anything lol

He made some loving pasta, okay? Why can't you appreciate him for that?

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.
It's fun if you imagine that he made all that pasta at once, like one night Alison came home and the flat was filed w/ steam and there were bowls and bowls of whtie pasta everywhere.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

You have to imagine it, because the author only established this relationship with one page of them holding hands on a train

I mean, I'm not advocating dozens of pages of Harlequin level romance poo poo, but seriously there's only been one page and they just held hands on the train, this feels unearned :shrug:

Flesh Forge fucked around with this message at 11:52 on Jul 25, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kurrajongs
Jul 25, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
i just feel so bad for the artist

• Locked thread