Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

b-minus1 posted:

Top scum reads gulag inf ypm

It's interesting to me you're including me in a list of scum reads, where I have publicly claimed to have been the one to have killed Goku.

Ideally you could only really suspect me of being 'non-town', so that list should read "Top non-town reads gulag inf ypm"

I think that's really interesting, and tells us a lot about your alignment.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
I can see where it would make sense for a scum to kill a bro but not when they hadn't lost anyone at that stage

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

Your Personal Muse posted:

It was stupid of me to go on an ego trip with the vig and the lumpenlist. B has been posting, and Hal vouched for him.

My gut says gulag is the way to go. However, the substantive case on him is based on the presumption that Hal is scum, since it seems that is the only nonshitpost that he’s made.

Nonrev, on the other hand, reminds me of me in my first huge game. I wasn’t scum, but I was definitely nontown, and most of my reads consisted of me simply reciting what happened. While certainly nonrev could be doing it just to contribute as clueless newbie, the summaries seem to...sophisticated

##vote nonrev

I hate everything about this post. Half-excuse for his weird / bad behavior, softpush on Gulag while immediately backing away from it, reiteration that Hal might be scum without committing to THAT, and then a jump on nonrev who I am more and more beginning to think is just a newbie being not great. (Although I really like his catch with Hal, which, again, he's playing and reading, why are we dunking him?)

Inf continuing to just repeat himself rather than casing nonrev or anyone else screams that he's tunneling, too, rather than having a substantive case.

##vote Gulag still would prefer pera but as I said, I am happy to vote gulag.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

SalTheBard posted:

I will never doubt you again flerp

all ive ever wanted is for anyone to listen to me and agree with everything i say

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Infinitum posted:

It's interesting to me you're including me in a list of scum reads, where I have publicly claimed to have been the one to have killed Goku.

Ideally you could only really suspect me of being 'non-town', so that list should read "Top non-town reads gulag inf ypm"

I think that's really interesting, and tells us a lot about your alignment.

i cant really tell who is scum and who is not because almost all of the town is non-sentient

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

GulagDolls posted:

i cant really tell who is scum and who is not because almost all of the town is non-sentient

D...doctor Gero????!?

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

ATTN: b-minus-1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrOY8CMIb_Q

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDqoB0LC1vI

nonrev
Jul 15, 2012

Birdstrike posted:

Fisk got replaced by Hal, who is posting slightly more

I'm pretty sure that's why you spared Fisk, but GulagDolls posted

GulagDolls posted:

actually leave fisk alive but say some stern words
before fisk was replaced, despite previously saying over and over again to kill all the lurkers.

Did GulagDolls know ahead of time that Fisk was getting replaced?

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

GulagDolls posted:

open your mouth to question the immediate execution beam plan again and see what happens to you tonight

dude what the gently caress do you think this post means

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

its a direct response to someone questioning why fiskhal should be executed immediately and this has been pointed out to you but instead of looking at that you are just going to go on and on like a broken record with a point that wouldnt even make any sense or have any bearing on anything if i had been saying the exact opposite. the worst part is that i could say that this is happening because you're new but we have to have at least a couple town people who have been playing for several years nodding and agreeing or else doing their best majin buu roleplays

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

i dont know why we arent lynching sal right now

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Why do you care so much about dying all of a sudden when you've barely been playing the game and could win with a town victory, Gulag :raise:

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

of all the stupid non-questions youve asked this game, that certainly is one of them

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib
I'm honestly thinking tonight is going to be a non-lynch

Votecount for Day 3

GulagDolls (5): STONE COLD 64, Birdstrike, Birdstrike, nonrev, SalTheBard, flerp, Quidthulhu
nonrev (5): Infinitum, b-minus1, b-minus1, GulagDolls, peramene, Hal Incandenza, Your Personal Muse
Xad (2): Birdstrike, b-minus1
Your Personal Muse (1): Xad
peramene (1): GulagDolls, peramene, St Evan Echoes, Quidthulhu, Quidthulhu, GulagDolls, peramene, Infinitum, Infinitum, Quidthulhu, Quidthulhu
Crazyeyes (0): GulagDolls, peramene, GulagDolls, peramene, GulagDolls, peramene, GulagDolls, peramene
Quidthulhu (0): flerp, Birdstrike, Birdstrike, flerp
SalTheBard (0): Infinitum, Infinitum
b-minus1 (0): Birdstrike, Birdstrike

Not Voting (1): Crazyeyes

With 15 alive, it's 8 votes to execute. The current deadline is November 22nd, 2017 at 11:59 p.m. EST -- that's in about 1 hour, 2 minutes.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

GulagDolls posted:

of all the stupid non-questions youve asked this game, that certainly is one of them

Nah man, you've spent the entirety of this game:

-calling for everyone to die
-posting zero cases
-complaining that this game is terrible and unreadable
-shitposting

And now all of a sudden you're a serious dunk candidate and you are DESPERATE to stay? Where's your normal "yessss, I welcome death" attitude? You going 0 to 150 is pretty susp if you ask me.

Crazyeyes
Nov 5, 2009

If I were human, I believe my response would be: 'go to hell'.
Gulag over nonrev in my opinion.

##vote gulag

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

SalTheBard posted:

I'm honestly thinking tonight is going to be a non-lynch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PIU3iPcu74

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
Birdstrike, B-minus or Xad. We need 2 of you.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Gulag post a claim for me sexy

SalTheBard posted:

Birdstrike, B-minus or Xad. We need 2 of you.

Not even waiting for the claim eh? Spicy play.

Crazyeyes
Nov 5, 2009

If I were human, I believe my response would be: 'go to hell'.
But let it be known many of rev's posts are bad though they've improved somewhat.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

votefinder has hacked sal there is no other explanation for his intent to play the game being overwritten with vote stats

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Quidthulhu posted:

Nah man, you've spent the entirety of this game:

-calling for everyone to die
-posting zero cases
-complaining that this game is terrible and unreadable
-shitposting

And now all of a sudden you're a serious dunk candidate and you are DESPERATE to stay? Where's your normal "yessss, I welcome death" attitude? You going 0 to 150 is pretty susp if you ask me.

almost no one is playing this game and several people replaced out due to CERTAIN PEOPLE monopolizing discussion with hundreds of posts about nothing/pointless minutiae, thus making the thread entirely unreadable for those who haven't been received the chemtrail exposure necessary to play mafia on this pathetic husk of a forum. the attitude you describe is one ive had in zero games ever but w/e. i dont care if i get lynched but i do care about fighting the incredible waves of idiocy currently in effect since that is an opportunity that may end in 1 hour

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

STONE COLD 64 posted:

votefinder has hacked sal there is no other explanation for his intent to play the game being overwritten with vote stats

Sorry I'll relax.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before
Hmmm man I keep going back and forth on gulag

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
##energywave peramene

Enjoy thanksgiving!

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Infinitum posted:

Gulag post a claim for me sexy

Not even waiting for the claim eh? Spicy play.

its kind of weird that nobody else wants to vote sal even though hes claimed the same role as two other people, (????????) and is the way he is, and the way he claimed on the end of day 1 just...doesnt look real lol.

im a watcher. n1 tnl no one n2 me no one.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Birdstrike posted:

##energywave peramene

Enjoy thanksgiving!

why did you kill our jailer

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

I don't believe Gulag. Evans is all but confirmed as tracker and I don't see tracker and watcher existing in the same game.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Unless he's a scum watcher, which, actually, I could believe that.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before

GulagDolls posted:

its kind of weird that nobody else wants to vote sal even though hes claimed the same role as two other people, (????????) and is the way he is, and the way he claimed on the end of day 1 just...doesnt look real lol.

im a watcher. n1 tnl no one n2 me no one.

It was his description of his role that made me think he’s town. But it is strange to me that other people are claiming the same role.. how many can there be

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

oh but you DO believe three people are bodyguards

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
Prefer nonrev, but I can’t guarantee I’ll be around for the lynch.

##vote gulag

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

##vote sal

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Quidthulhu posted:

I don't believe Gulag. Evans is all but confirmed as tracker and I don't see tracker and watcher existing in the same game.

this makes me thing gulag must be town since the only 100% sure things in this game are birdstrike being town and you being wrogn about everything

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
all of the bodyguards should be on frieza obv

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

drat....shouldda fakeclaimed fourth bodyguard XD

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

GulagDolls posted:

Who is the third bodyguard?

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

GulagDolls posted:

I don't know about everyone else, but my ability is one time per game. If the other Bodyguards had the same limitation it makes perfect sense since we can't really coordinate who we protect.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

Quidthulhu posted:

Who is the third bodyguard?

O ya good point, I think Hal is the only other person that claimed Bodyguard

• Locked thread