Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib

That post makes makes me really uncomfortable

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

SalTheBard posted:

That post makes makes me really uncomfortable

Not your post Crazy

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

:rolleyes:

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Wearer of Compasses. Slayer of Gods. Champion of the Colosseum. Heart of the Void.
Saviour of Hallownest.
Day 6 ended in no lynch

It is now night 6, send your night actions in by 11:59 pm EST today!

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Wearer of Compasses. Slayer of Gods. Champion of the Colosseum. Heart of the Void.
Saviour of Hallownest.
Nobody dies. It is now Day 7

Deadline is 11:59 PM EST on Tuesday 05/12/2017.

Crazyeyes
Nov 5, 2009

If I were human, I believe my response would be: 'go to hell'.
Looks like we got ourselves a good old fashioned Mexican standoff...

What's up, inf?

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before
so we are almost certainly at the point where we lose with a mislynch, right?

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
Scum aren’t going to kill anyone unless we lynch. Haha it’s gotta be Sal and Hal.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Crazyeyes posted:

What's up, inf?

Keeping my word :colbert:

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

b-minus1 posted:

Scum aren’t going to kill anyone unless we lynch. Haha it’s gotta be Sal and Hal.

Lol I'm getting suspicious of you since you keep floating my name. I think you are the only person who has any sort of "suspicion."

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

gently caress this. Gut mode

##vote Hal

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
I forgot we killed four scum already.

NevergirlsOFFICIAL, Goku, Scum-aligned Kaioken Nightkill was killed Night 2
Nonrev, Krillin, Scum Roleblocker/Strongman Nightkill was killed N3!
Quidthulu aka Gohan (Scum-Aligned) Ninja Nightkill/Rolecop
Xad, Piccolo, Scum Aligned, Oneshot Bulletproof Bodyguard/Bodyguard ignoring Nightkill was lynched!

Maybe there is only one more scum.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
Hal was against a no lynch yesterday. Wanted to kill ypm or inf.
Inf voted Hal early, eventually no lynch.
crazyeyes pushed for a no lynch early.
I've been suspicious of ypm, hal and sal more than crazeyes, who I think is town, and inf who i think is 3p trying to win with town.

if crazyeyes is telling the truth about his role abilities, then he would have been killed if the scum targeted him. assuming he uses his role, he will not be killed tonight.

man i have no idea what to think. im having a hard time getting past the sc64 dayvig. he was my strongest town read, it really killed a lot of my motivation to be honest.

let's figure this out.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
we need to go over all possibilities for one and two scum players for everyone left in the game.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

b-minus1 posted:

Hal was against a no lynch yesterday. Wanted to kill ypm or inf.
Inf voted Hal early, eventually no lynch.
crazyeyes pushed for a no lynch early.
I've been suspicious of ypm, hal and sal more than crazeyes, who I think is town, and inf who i think is 3p trying to win with town.

if crazyeyes is telling the truth about his role abilities, then he would have been killed if the scum targeted him. assuming he uses his role, he will not be killed tonight.

man i have no idea what to think. im having a hard time getting past the sc64 dayvig. he was my strongest town read, it really killed a lot of my motivation to be honest.

let's figure this out.

I can't understand how you can think I am scum after both what happened with Xad and how I asked you a very specific question to confirm your role. Especially the Xad thing. Why why why would I instantly jump on that scumslip, call out his BS claim and not even attempt to push for anyone else when he wasn't under and great amount of suspicion before then if I were scum with him.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
Hal, looking back at that earlier exchange, I can see why you voted for me on d3, and then asked me to flavorclaim. Those posts of mine weren't exactly the most constructive, and i was being needlessly defensive.

b-minus1 posted:

Xad and ypm suspicious af

Your Personal Muse posted:

Hello. Why are me and Xad suspicious?

b-minus1 posted:

Lmao I find it interesting you want me to explain why I find both you AND xad suspicious. Unless you have information about xad, you shoUld only be concerned with why I find you suspicious. And this post of yours that I’m quoting would be exhibit A.

##vote YPM

Hal Incandenza posted:

Whoa I don't like this at all. We should all be concerned with why anyone finds anyone suspicious. This seems like a forced point to get out a vote. ##vote b-minus1

We now know that Xad is scum. and we should be suspicious of that YPM post^^^ because, intentionally or not, he grouped himself with a scum player.

This post is very interesting though:

Hey bud, I know for a fact there is no possible set of night actions that could lead you to think I’m scum, except insane cop, because I’m town and didn’t go anywhere. Stop acting like you are in anyway playing this like town, get your panties out of a bunch, or get lynched.

YPM Godfather scum????

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
i would be surprised if there wasn't a godfather scum role in a 24 person game with (at least) 5 scum players.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCC_b5WHLX0

Infinitum posted:

gently caress this. Gut mode

##vote Hal

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
i wonder if any of the players that have been killed are still following this game. they're probably shaking their heads and laughing at us.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

b-minus1 posted:

Hal, looking back at that earlier exchange, I can see why you voted for me on d3, and then asked me to flavorclaim. Those posts of mine weren't exactly the most constructive, and i was being needlessly defensive.

We now know that Xad is scum. and we should be suspicious of that YPM post^^^ because, intentionally or not, he grouped himself with a scum player.

This post is very interesting though:

YPM Godfather scum????

I said that because you were acting like you had a night action against me, since you didn’t provide a case. It was more for other people than you.

And me grouping myself with Xad because you made an unsubstantiated claim against me and him is weak.

I still think Inf is the best choice. He can’t be town friendly 3p, he can only be sk or town. If he’s town, I’m confident that mislynch doesn’t lose us the game. If he’s sk, we either win or get an sk.

In the interests of transparency, I think Scum Hal is more likely than sk Inf, but there’s less of a risk going after Inf.

A note: why wouldn’t Inf try to kill me if he’s town?

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

A note: why wouldn’t Inf try to kill me if he’s town?

Because I said I was going to PGO last night to protect myself

Also your bulletproof, so why would I waste, or risk, the shot on you

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
Quid tunneled sal HARD on d1. Sal was pissed.

SalTheBard posted:

If you all 100% trust Quid (who is totally tunneled on me) then kill me. I'm having 0 loving fun at this point. If you think he's scum (like I do) don't vote for me. I'm loving done defending myself though. Call it sour grapes or whatever the gently caress you want but I'm tired of being the only loving suspect in a game with 24 loving players
Eventually, sal claimed.

SalTheBard posted:

I'm a bodyguard

Peramene voted to lynch Sal, and here’s how YPM responded:

Hi friend this is a bad post. Why did you make this bad post?

Also, Sal is town, friends. A town with a mediocre at best special ability.
How would you know anything about Sal’s special ability?

While Quid continued to tunnel Sal, YPM repeatedly said he was absolutely certain Sal was town:

Actually Sal is town sorry you are wrong

Friends, only a town newbie would think that a bodyguard is a special role that must be cherished and protected and nurtured and praised in a 24 man game.

Re: Sal

First of all, I have no clue why you folks want to murder this man. I have found nothing in his post history that supports it.

Second, look at those posts. That is town newbie pretending not to care about being lynched but actually does because he wants to actually play. The mental gymnastics you have to employ to assume he’s scum means that he’s both savvy enough to not completely melt down under pressure but dumb enough to not be able to give a fakeclaim right away.

I’ll tell you why you should murder pera or Seiferman instead

i think i said this before, but the majority of ypm's interactions were with confirmed scum NGO and Quid. Really looks like soft scum busing to me.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
ok, there is no way that sal is scum.
I believe crazyeyes is town.
Inf is 3p, probably sk.
that just leaves ypm and hal.
I've gone back and forth on hal as scum but now I'm leaning town.

##vote ypm

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Infinitum posted:

Because I said I was going to PGO last night to protect myself

Also your bulletproof, so why would I waste, or risk, the shot on you

Nevermind. I’m trying to think this through, and I didn’t realize from your perspective, there’s a chance I’m not lying about the bp charge thing but I’m not town, which could possible lose the game for us

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
I knew about Sal’s role because he claimed it dude. Slow down.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

b-minus1 posted:

I believe crazyeyes is town.
Inf is 3p, probably sk.
that just leaves ypm and hal.
I've gone back and forth on hal as scum but now I'm leaning town.

##vote ypm

Why wouldn’t you vote infi? We don’t even know that there is a scum left, especially with the lack of kills

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Is there anyone that’s thinks Infi is town??

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

Hal Incandenza posted:

Why wouldn’t you vote infi? We don’t even know that there is a scum left, especially with the lack of kills

I’m not necessarily opposed to it, but if he really has a pgo ability then he is a threat to the scum. Which is good enough to keep him around imo.

Crazyeyes
Nov 5, 2009

Don't know what to think about this. End game always gets so WIFOM-y.

Hal and ypm are two I would vote for. YPMs insistence the other day about voting SC over Xad(confirmed scum), combined with their effort-posting yesterday which I am reading as a potential smokescreen to look like he is trying super hard are really irking me. Really leaning to vote him.

Hal I just don't know about.

Hal Incandenza posted:

My issue with Inf is him shooting SC64 who was very clearly town at that point.

I think he is based on flavor. Eraser Gun is very Recoome-specific and only Recoome would be able to use such an ability. Literally every Ginyu character flipped has been town thus far.

Crazyeyes
Nov 5, 2009

b-minus1 posted:

Why is that?

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

Hal Incandenza posted:

I think he is. All the other Ginyu Force has flipped town, so unless he's some sort of town aligned 3rd party I just don't see him being scum.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

Crazyeyes posted:

Why is that?

See my above posts. Or go back and read day 1

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
Sal was under attack early in the game, most notably by quid. So we need to figure out if sal was ever legitimately in danger of being lynched, or if it could be severe scum busing

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

b-minus1 posted:

Sal was under attack early in the game, most notably by quid. So we need to figure out if sal was ever legitimately in danger of being lynched, or if it could be severe scum busing

I would say 12/13 votes on D1 is legitimate danger

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
B feels like he’s testing the waters for a quick lynch.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

B feels like he’s testing the waters for a quick lynch.

who is scum? i think it's time you make a lumpenlist haha.

but really, who are you going to vote for?

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

b-minus1 posted:

who is scum? i think it's time you make a lumpenlist haha.

but really, who are you going to vote for?

I think Hal is last scum and Inf is town, but I think Inf is the right choice for a lynch because if he’s sk and there’s scum, mislynch is game.

And also dude, I did a bunch of work yesterday that no one really even commented on, as per usual. You can read my thoughts on Hal

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

I think Hal is last scum and Inf is town, but I think Inf is the right choice for a lynch because if he’s sk and there’s scum, mislynch is game.

And also dude, I did a bunch of work yesterday that no one really even commented on, as per usual. You can read my thoughts on Hal

You case on me was that I voted a scum, was happy the next day when he got NK'd, was suspicious of another scum (quid) the next day although at one point I did say I wasn't as sure on him, that I buddied up to a guy who claimed the same role as me. Then it paints a joke about crazyeyes as a "scummy read". That's not super compelling, and it leaves out how I also called out ANOTHER scum the next day. I don't see how you can even find your own case very convincing. Also I have provided WAY more content in this game than I usually do so your whole point that there isn't much substance to me isn't even accurate.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Hal Incandenza posted:

You case on me was that I voted a scum, was happy the next day when he got NK'd, was suspicious of another scum (quid) the next day although at one point I did say I wasn't as sure on him, that I buddied up to a guy who claimed the same role as me. Then it paints a joke about crazyeyes as a "scummy read". That's not super compelling, and it leaves out how I also called out ANOTHER scum the next day. I don't see how you can even find your own case very convincing. Also I have provided WAY more content in this game than I usually do so your whole point that there isn't much substance to me isn't even accurate.

The whole CE thing was completely wrong, and you were right that I didn’t look at the context.

And it wasn’t a case. I said that it would read harsher than it was. I said that it was thoughts. I asked people to respond. No one did. The only direct response was you talking about CE, which wouldn’t really be a discussion.

Honestly if you want to talk about the game I’m happy to but I’m tired of trying and asking questions and trying to start conversations and getting ignored.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
Like I’m batting a zero in this game and I’m super rusty. I asked multiple times for someone to check my work and I guess I’m a bad writer or something because no one did.

But yeah, Hal, I think you are scum because I think you tried to stay in the peripheral. You are good enough that no one post will be scummy. Let’s have a conversation about it.

• Locked thread