Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

buddy you made your jokevote on no player and then nearly immediately unvoted

if that's not "oh jeez how will they take me jokevoting (player x)" then iunno what is

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

and now you're weirdly defensive about it so this is only solidifying my opinion of you as scum

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before

Chic Trombone posted:

AA unvoted you in the very next post after voting you, though i did miss counting fiddy's vote for some reason so, 3 votes on you, that's my bad for the miscount.

That said "nobody agrees with me" is a bad reason to walk off the case. if you're town i feel like you would be trying to convince people to agree with you rather than throwing your hands up like you are

I agree, it is a bad reason. I swear I'm not intentionally trying to derail this game by relying on content from old games to justify my actions in this game. But I was in a similar position in a previous game where I called out someone I that thought was scum, they retaliated by tunneling me hard and convinced others to vote to lynch me. I did not walk back my case or move my vote and ultimately ended up getting lynched d1. After the flip, KB posted this: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3832713&pagenumber=12&perpage=40#post476304360. I didn't want that to happen this time, and this morning it seemed I was the only one who thought 50 pounds was suspicious. This is the last time I will refer to a previous mafia game. FWIW, nothing 50 pounds has posted today has changed my mind about him.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
I feel like pmush or chic are scum and are trying to deflect the points I raised on them by trying to frame my joke posts as something more than what they were.

I'm inclined to believe chic for scum, but to Mush's credit, if there are actual cases and opinions to be raised right now, I'll consider them.

50 pounds of bread
Sep 27, 2006

PMush Perfect posted:

Gimme thoughts about things!

Right now I am just laughing about all the discussion being revolved around me. Am I scummy, or are the people who vote me scummy?

Initially I didn't like you kind of defending me by questioning bee movie, but then bee movie responded in the oddest way of ever forever.

Now AA is weird because he said the smart thing, then turned it into the dumb thing, but why?!

Then chic is like, hey AA, the thing you did before the dumb thing was weird, but the dumb thing is weird too so take this, then he went aha-chacha and did that thing.

Then flurpee was like, hey I'm a bug fluffy rabbit, don't kill the bees, and now I'm like, whaaaat?

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

I feel like pmush or chic are scum and are trying to deflect the points I raised on them by trying to frame my joke posts as something more than what they were.

I'm inclined to believe chic for scum, but to Mush's credit, if there are actual cases and opinions to be raised right now, I'll consider them.

have you missed everything regarding b-

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

50 pounds of bread posted:

Right now I am just laughing about all the discussion being revolved around me. Am I scummy, or are the people who vote me scummy?

Initially I didn't like you kind of defending me by questioning bee movie, but then bee movie responded in the oddest way of ever forever.

Now AA is weird because he said the smart thing, then turned it into the dumb thing, but why?!

Then chic is like, hey AA, the thing you did before the dumb thing was weird, but the dumb thing is weird too so take this, then he went aha-chacha and did that thing.

Then flurpee was like, hey I'm a bug fluffy rabbit, don't kill the bees, and now I'm like, whaaaat?

Don't take acid and post lol, I'm having trouble parsing

50 pounds of bread
Sep 27, 2006

You framing pmush's Q as odd is the dumb thing, seemed like a pretty clear clarifying Q to me.

I'm the tone master though, so maybe you just off key aiiieeeee.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Chic Trombone posted:

have you missed everything regarding b-

I was part of the initial conversation on b? How are you missing that

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

a) she, thanks

b) what do you actually think about what's happening in words that don't sound like they were spewed by a blithering idiot

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?

##vote AA

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

I was part of the initial conversation on b? How are you missing that

how are you saying there's no "actual cases and opinions" when b- case exists and you were part of it by your own admission

i was giving you a mulligan on the case re: you but what's your current opinion of the b- case

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

giving it some though i think AA and i are posting past each other a lot here

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

Chic Trombone posted:

mafia edit: thought

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Chic Trombone posted:

I think so. I addressed my thoughts on Bee versus Mush.

Would vote mush. She feels less genuine in this instance.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
we're missing contributions from half of the players with deadline approaching tonight... where is everyone?

50 pounds of bread
Sep 27, 2006

Chic Trombone posted:

a) she, thanks

b) what do you actually think about what's happening in words that don't sound like they were spewed by a blithering idiot

Fam, why you gotta hate?

Are you trying to say you don't get what I mean?

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

Chic Trombone posted:

maybe i'm Out Of The Loop meta-wise but i don't think the average scum is more likely to lurk than the average town

My anecdotal evidence from past games this year suggests otherwise :shrug:

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
how dare u im not a rabbit :mad:

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

Chic Trombone posted:

maybe i'm Out Of The Loop meta-wise but i don't think the average scum is more likely to lurk than the average town

:wrong:

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

flerp knows

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

Phone posting bc have to get the kids but I don’t like this post at all

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
I'm nervous about how silent some of the players have been.

50 pounds of bread
Sep 27, 2006

NevergirlsOFFICIAL posted:

Phone posting bc have to get the kids but I don’t like this post at all

Y'all just ain't hip with the lingo.

got off on a technicality
Feb 7, 2007

oh dear
Deadline is 5am local time for me so I'm afraid I won't be around for that. As pmush said I'm uncomfortable with the lurking and would be happy to vote Hal, CCK or others who have been MIA. I also realize that the meta might be hostile to policy lynching lurkers on D1 but gently caress it.

Neither AA nor B- read as scummy to me. Awkward and/or overzealous but not scummy. 50 is as annoying as he was 5 years ago but I'm comfortable with that. I'm going to bed in an hour and will finalize my vote by then

Feb 7, 2007

oh dear
Oh yes I would also be good with voting Derby or possibly Quid for those reasons

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

got off on a technicality posted:

Oh yes I would also be good with voting Derby or possibly Quid for those reasons

Would vote quid. He's called put everything that has been mildly curious, often as a confirmation of someone else's "suspicion".

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Chic has posted more times today than I have ever seen her post in a game in the last 5 years.

I don't know what it means but it's an observation

50 pounds of bread
Sep 27, 2006

You say annoying, I say tomoato.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
how on earth does Kash net 1000+ post games... poo poo posting is hard work.

Hal Incandenza posted:

Chic has posted more times today than I have ever seen her post in a game in the last 5 years.

Meta cases are poo poo, but my own meta for you is that you lurk hard and raise valid points. This seems like a fart point to appear present.

If that's all you have to say after the game day, I'm sorry mate, but I think that's scummy.

50 pounds of bread
Sep 27, 2006

Heh, you said fart point.

Feb 7, 2007

oh dear

Heh, you said fart point.

Many a true word is spoken in jest

##vote Hal

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

how on earth does Kash net 1000+ post games... poo poo posting is hard work.

Meta cases are poo poo, but my own meta for you is that you lurk hard and raise valid points. This seems like a fart point to appear present.

If that's all you have to say after the game day, I'm sorry mate, but I think that's scummy.

:nexus:

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Is there a deadline soon? Do I need to start paying attention? I keep looking but no one has said anything interesting

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

Would vote quid. He's called put everything that has been mildly curious, often as a confirmation of someone else's "suspicion".

ive alrdy outed quid, so im assuming he gave up and/or having a meltdown in the scumdoc

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

flerp posted:

ive alrdy outed quid, so im assuming he gave up and/or having a meltdown in the scumdoc

can the other scum c/d this plz?

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

flerp posted:

lmbo

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

flerp posted:

That would be hilarious, but also that doesn’t seem like quid’s style. He usually doesn’t go down without a fight and based on his post history he hasn’t been active for a few days.

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

Hal Incandenza posted:

I think I only played with her once and she was p quiet iirc. that said the extra posting behavior should be encouraged. It's not like it's 0-content

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

got off on a technicality posted:

I also realize that the meta might be hostile to policy lynching lurkers on D1 but gently caress it.

~ quoted for truth ~

• Locked thread