Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

PMush Perfect posted:

I'd also vote b, (I started that drat train yesterday) never, (to avoid a no vote, no strong feelings otherwise) and Derby (same reason as flerp).

do you think flerp (who you voted for, but didn't get counted because one #), derby, and b- (and maybe me) are scumteam???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before
Ok, I will be around for the most part until EOD.

50 pounds of bread posted:

The defensiveness when called out for voting me day one, duh.

The way bee movie reacted was not a townie reaction at all. Why votes ever got peeled off of bee movie I have no idea.

help im being bullied by scum. but seriously, Yes I was defensive on d1, but (imo) but I explained my reasons for my read of you. you've literally done nothing except make joke posts while trying to kill me. do you have anything else to contribute?

PMush Perfect posted:

I have a theory. People aren't wanting to vote the deliberately noncontributing shitposters, and it's not because of any nonsense about how much information the flip will give. It's because they're worried an easy vote on such scummy people will make them look bad later.

Y'all are cowards, pulling at suspicions because of how it makes you look instead of going for the people being deliberately anti town because it's "too easy".

#vote flerp

Who said they didn't want to vote noncontributing shitposters? There were like 4 posts all weekend. and I don't understand how your flerp vote relates to the first part of your post. I agree that something feels different about flerp this game, but as far as I can tell, he doesn't seem to care who we lynch

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

gently caress it I'm ready to follow flerp's heart

## vote pmush

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

NevergirlsOFFICIAL posted:

do you think flerp (who you voted for, but didn't get counted because one #), derby, and b- (and maybe me) are scumteam???

:stare: what is this post

##vote nevergirlsofficial

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
god bless

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

The defensiveness when called out for voting me day one, duh.

The way bee movie reacted was not a townie reaction at all. Why votes ever got peeled off of bee movie I have no idea.

this is hella dumb, you're scum. rest of players need to wake up

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

b-minus1 posted:

:stare: what is this post

##vote nevergirlsofficial

what's wrong with it

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?

I could definitely see flerp and Derby on the same team, both shitposting relentlessly so they can't be tied to each other or the godfather(?).

And thank you.

##vote flerp

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

what's wrong with it

Is there some reason you think that is like an impossible scumteam????

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

i know it's been said already but uh is there a reason that this scumteam is out of the question orrrr

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

also hi i see deadline is tonight

i have had 0 motivation to do a reread but will try to muster some up tonight i guess

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Yeah, that's actually a really weird thing to find surprising. Scumtell?

50 pounds of bread
Sep 27, 2006

Breathing, sneezing, owning a tommy gun. Is everything a scumtell?

Tune in tonight to find out.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Your mom's a scum tell.

50 pounds of bread
Sep 27, 2006

Now you're getting it.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Now you're getting it.

I totally get it buddy

##vote flerp

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Quid come back I promise d3 will be better

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

I would also vote NGO for today’s weirdness

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

Hal Incandenza posted:

I totally get it buddy

##vote flerp

wow rude

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
yall gonna look like big dumbies when i flip lol

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

a bit over 3 hours left until deadline huh

##vote flerp out of the two i'd prefer this dunk i think, though i'll switch if we need it

kinda doubtful we manage to dunk at all atm

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

flerp posted:

yall gonna look like big dumbies when i flip lol

I’ll avenge you

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

Chic Trombone posted:

i know it's been said already but uh is there a reason that this scumteam is out of the question orrrr

was this post directed towards me?

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

Hal Incandenza posted:

I’ll avenge you

u dont need to avenge me if u dont kill me

murderboat pmush tbh theyre fake posting all day long

50 pounds of bread
Sep 27, 2006

Ill be back to help floop someone if we need the extra doops, but id like to floop the gloop that i think is a poop.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
anyways im -2 and in class so im a watcher, watched quid n1 and saw nobody

50 pounds of bread
Sep 27, 2006

flerp posted:

u dont need to avenge me if u dont kill me

murderboat pmush tbh theyre fake posting all day long

I wanted to floop bee movie before that gloop but they might be a poop so its not the worst floop.

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

b-minus1 posted:

was this post directed towards me?

no??

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

flerp posted:

anyways im -2 and in class so im a watcher, watched quid n1 and saw nobody

you're -3 ???

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
oh well

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

flerp posted:

oh well

come on man. if you are town, dont give up. you are at -3 and it seems likely that we are heading towards a no lynch. given the lack of activity today, im fine with this. but seriously, technicality and derby ghost posted zero times today, and quid has disappeared.

got off on a technicality
Feb 7, 2007

oh dear
Hi I was in the middle of composing a long post in my head but gently caress it. I believe the entire scum team has its weight on flerp right now (that is: PMush, Hal and Chic Trombone). I have seen nothing to change my view from D1. I believe Hal is being an excellent scum godfather. I believe PMush's posts epitomize scummy. I don't see how Never's post is scummy in the slightest. 50 I could see how you would think B- is scummy but IMO it is a very goony combination of enthusiasm combined with awkwardness that you are seeing (B- I apologize for the insult)

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

b-minus1 posted:

come on man. if you are town, dont give up. you are at -3 and it seems likely that we are heading towards a no lynch. given the lack of activity today, im fine with this. but seriously, technicality and derby ghost posted zero times today, and quid has disappeared.

im not giving up tho???

got off on a technicality
Feb 7, 2007

oh dear
Oh, I left out Chic. Her posts are white noise. There's a vote on flerp with zero justification and a bunch of statements that add up to 'I can't be motivated to do more'

Even 50s "The way bee movie reacted was not a townie reaction at all. Why votes ever got peeled off of bee movie I have no idea." is way more committed & definite and in that sense way more townie than Chic

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

flerp isn't scum you morons. come join us on team kill pmush....... no lynch is DUMB

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

2 hours to deadline

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

flerp isn't scum you morons. come join us on team kill pmush....... no lynch is DUMB

The watcher claim is strong, I’m wavering

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

This is a terrible vote.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Oh dang GOOAT solved the game I’m packing it in see ya folks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Quidthulhu posted:

This is a terrible vote.

Well let’s see I guess I can put my vote where yours is...

...oh

• Locked thread