Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

CCKeane posted:

I think it's that it feels overly apologetic, explains the vote, but also seems to link it to other posters? I can't really say exactly.

I read your case which allowed me to look at Ecco without the meta casing, did a short re-read of Ecco's latest posts, and decided to change my vote citing something recent Ecco said that I realized I didn't like in hindsight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

CCKeane posted:

I'm thinking.

I'm thinking about my statement earlier:

TMMadman posted:

My other issue is that if MMT is scum then where is the push to lynch someone else?

I mean I know a lot can change in the last couple hours, but leaving a scum buddy as the vote leader heading into the final hours is dangerous.

It's interesting that now we have a three people with 4 votes and just an hour to go.

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
We have three people @ -5. We need to consolidate. I want opop DB and tmm to pick one before we decide if we can even swing someone else

Votecount for Day 1

EccoRaven (4): Dick Bastardly, merk, Dick Bastardly, merk, Murmur Twin, merk, CCKeane, Monathin
merk (4): Tobbs Gnawed, Tobbs Gnawed, Tolly Totes, Tobbs Gnawed, Pinterest Mom, Monathin, Xad, Monathin
Murmur Twin (4): Monathin, TMMadman, EccoRaven, got some chores tonight, Tobbs Gnawed, Monathin, TMMadman, Tobbs Gnawed, LupusAter, Moatillata, merk, merk
Tolly Totes (1): Tobbs Gnawed, Tobbs Gnawed, Asphyxious
Moatillata (0): TMMadman, Tolly Totes, TMMadman, LupusAter, Murmur Twin, LupusAter, Tolly Totes, Xad, Murmur Twin, Xad
Retro Futurist (0): Tobbs Gnawed, Tobbs Gnawed
LupusAter (0): Moatillata, Moatillata, merk, merk, merk, merk
Dick Bastardly (0): Tobbs Gnawed, Tobbs Gnawed
Tobbs Gnawed (0): Xad, Tobbs Gnawed, Tobbs Gnawed, Xad
Pinterest Mom (0): got some chores tonight, got some chores tonight
got some chores tonight (0): Murmur Twin, Murmur Twin
TMMadman (0): Murmur Twin, Murmur Twin
CCKeane (0): merk, merk

Not Voting (3): Dick Bastardly, Retro Futurist, TMMadman

With 16 alive, it's 9 votes to execute. The current deadline is February 15th, 2018 at 10 p.m. EST -- that's in about 1 hour, 29 minutes.

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

honk honk whats for lunch...
tobbs is guaranteed scum but i can understand waiting until later days

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

i am ok with hanging tmm

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

sorry, mmt

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

CCKeane posted:

Not on to Merk or MMT.

If we can get a vote onto Mona that'd be rad, I think.

I don't think that's possible and I don't think I'd be down for it.

If we moved the vote off one of Ecco/merk/MMT, I'd prefer to flip either Xad or Dicky B. Possibly Opop even though he is likely to get put on notice after today.

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
Also gaspy is around and his vote is useless right now so I want him to move it somewhere more productive

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

An ever-honest pacifist with no mind for tricks.
I am checking in from a gas station - can I pitch DB as someone who I think, on sheer law of averages (lurking / not being cased) is likely scum.

Failing that I still feel good about Ecco, her push on me is based on nothing.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

TMMadman posted:

I don't think that's possible and I don't think I'd be down for it.

If we moved the vote off one of Ecco/merk/MMT, I'd prefer to flip either Xad or Dicky B. Possibly Opop even though he is likely to get put on notice after today.

I'm okay with Xad. I'd rather not DB, but I'd do it to avoid a no execution.

Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life.

Moatillata posted:

Also gaspy is around and his vote is useless right now so I want him to move it somewhere more productive

Rightyo.

##vote ecco

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Asphyxious posted:

Rightyo.

##vote ecco

Wow it really does work that's p rad

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Moatillata posted:

I think I'd probably vote Ecco > merk > MMT at this point.

I still just don't like how Ecco's joke vote on MMT slid into a real vote.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
I would switch to Ecco.

Merk's early stuff was all meta, but dropping by to peace out stinks.

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
I will change to ecco to avoid a NL

I still think mmt gives us the most info and it's weird how hard it is to push it

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
In fact: ##vote Ecco

Still peeved RF never showed up (unless I missed it).

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Votecount for Day 1

EccoRaven (5): Dick Bastardly, merk, Dick Bastardly, merk, Murmur Twin, merk, CCKeane, Monathin, Asphyxious
merk (4): Tobbs Gnawed, Tobbs Gnawed, Tolly Totes, Tobbs Gnawed, Pinterest Mom, Monathin, Xad, Monathin
Murmur Twin (4): Monathin, TMMadman, EccoRaven, got some chores tonight, Tobbs Gnawed, Monathin, TMMadman, Tobbs Gnawed, LupusAter, Moatillata, merk, merk
Moatillata (0): TMMadman, Tolly Totes, TMMadman, LupusAter, Murmur Twin, LupusAter, Tolly Totes, Xad, Murmur Twin, Xad
Tolly Totes (0): Tobbs Gnawed, Tobbs Gnawed, Asphyxious, Asphyxious

With 16 alive, it's 9 votes to execute. The current deadline is February 15th, 2018 at 10 p.m. EST -- that's in about 1 hour, 17 minutes.

I'm curious if people can answer this question: If Ecco/merk/MMT were to flip town, which person currently voting them is scum? While there might be more than one scum (or possibly none) on one of those people, I'm just asking for one name from each vote leaders train.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
And I'm glad I copied the vote count before Tobbs moved his vote.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Ecco Ecco Ecco Ecco

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

TMMadman posted:

Votecount for Day 1

EccoRaven (5): Dick Bastardly, merk, Dick Bastardly, merk, Murmur Twin, merk, CCKeane, Monathin, Asphyxious
Tolly Totes (0): Tobbs Gnawed, Tobbs Gnawed, Asphyxious, Asphyxious

With 16 alive, it's 9 votes to execute. The current deadline is February 15th, 2018 at 10 p.m. EST -- that's in about 1 hour, 17 minutes.

I'm curious if people can answer this question: If Ecco/merk/MMT were to flip town, which person currently voting them is scum? While there might be more than one scum (or possibly none) on one of those people, I'm just asking for one name from each vote leaders train.

Mona, Xad, Ecco, IMO.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

TMMadman posted:

Also, I will say that the problem with this question is that I do think one of the three is very likely to be scum at this point.

Like for me, if Ecco was to flip town, I'd be looking really hard at merk. If merk was to flip town, I'd be looking harder at Tobbs and if MMT was to flip town I'd be looking hard at Ecco.

LupusAter
Sep 5, 2011

Moving my vote to avoid a no-hang, but after this post I'm off to bed.

##vote Ecco

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

CCKeane posted:

Mona, Xad, Ecco, IMO.

I would also agree with this post, although I'm not as sold on Mona at the moment.

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

TMMadman posted:

If Ecco flipped town: Keane
If merk flipped town: Xad
If MMT flipped town: Ecco

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

I would switch to Ecco.

Merk's early stuff was all meta, but dropping by to peace out stinks.

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

Keane, what do you think about Tobbs here?

I mean, it'd be nice if Ecco could be around for the deadline, but she did mention she'd be out earlier this afternoon. And I don't really think what Ecco did qualifies as dropping by to peace out.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

TMMadman posted:

I mean, it'd be nice if Ecco could be around for the deadline, but she did mention she'd be out earlier this afternoon. And I don't really think what Ecco did qualifies as dropping by to peace out.

I also don't like it and I'm really debating moving my vote.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

CCKeane posted:

I also don't like it and I'm really debating moving my vote.

Do you think that all three of the current vote leaders could be town?

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

TMMadman posted:

I think merk is scummier but no-lynching is bad and there's resistance to voting him.

I'd switch to MMT too, but there's resistance there as well.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Sure ##vote Ecco

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
We're less than an hour out and already have people saying they're gone for the day. There's been good discussion about all three of them, and an argument could be made for any of them being scum.

The worst thing to do today would be to no-lynch.

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

actually, itd be to lynch my bud (?) ecco

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

We're less than an hour out and already have people saying they're gone for the day. There's been good discussion about all three of them, and an argument could be made for any of them being scum.

The worst thing to do today would be to no-lynch.

Don't worry, I'm not suggesting that happen and I'll hammer Ecco in a bit.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

TMMadman posted:

Do you think that all three of the current vote leaders could be town?

I don't think Merk or MMT are scum atm. Ecco is possible but I'm uncomfortable with how the vote shifting happened.

So yes, it's possible.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

It’s really cool you can look at my post history anytime and see for yourself instead of concern trolling.

Anyways I was doing valentines stuff yesterday and then busy most of today but I’m here now. I don’t really want to vote Ecco or meek out of principle

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Oh I was looking at an old votecount, I guess I don’t have much choice

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

remember when some dumbo (prolly tmm) said if mmt isnt scum wheres the lovely last minute push

well here we are

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

got some chores tonight posted:

remember when some dumbo (prolly tmm) said if mmt isnt scum wheres the lovely last minute push

well here we are

I already pointed that out earlier.

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

idc

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
vt bye everyone, good luck.

Adbot