Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dead Cow
Nov 4, 2009

Passion makes the world go round.
Love just makes it a safer place.

PMush Perfect posted:

##nominate Asiina

If Chic's off the table, she's my favorite.
Why is Chic off the table?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
##nominate Asiina

i love dogs i've always love dogs

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.
http://www.strawpoll.me/15083128

instead of clogging the thread with nominations vote in this 3 way poll

ty

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
instead of actually playing the game and posting the votes here so we can read and case, let's just post them in an anonymous site

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
somebody pm me when all this dumb president voting stuff is over cool thanks

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Tired Moritz posted:

seriously guys im not a fan of bif going all >:(((( TM DIDNT VOTE and pushing me

like why doesn't my vote on kash count? because it was before the proclamation? dumb

huh? Who cares about your vote? I'm pushing you cause you've been posting dumb poo poo, and if you have actions you will probably also do dumb poo poo.

As for why your vote on Kash doesn't count, actually none of em count. Nothing that happened on D1 had any official meaning whatsoever. It doesn't even matter cause Kash was still in the lead, as I announced anyway.

Tired Moritz posted:

instead of actually playing the game and posting the votes here so we can read and case, let's just post them in an anonymous site

hey, I had an idea for how to handle it in thread, but you were all "I don't like people telling me what to do" just making GBS threads on it. With that attitude, no one is ever gonna organise anything that you like. So just gtfo.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
mmm nah

50 pounds of bread
Sep 27, 2006

How the he'll is this a thing. We just failed to lynch d1, the guy who we failed to lynch should be turboed, how is this hard?

This is like mafia 101

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
idk why she's so mad at me lol

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

50 pounds of bread posted:

How the he'll is this a thing. We just failed to lynch d1, the guy who we failed to lynch should be turboed, how is this hard?

This is like mafia 101

Have you got any actual cases to make today or are you just gonna cling to some methodology and call it "mafia 101" to absolve yourself of responsibility, while also ignoring that yesterday had some rather unusual-for-Mafia circumstances what with the election going on

Hell you allegedly didn't even know there was any difference between nominating and voting

maybe you shouldn't try and do even a 101 lecture till ya learn how to read

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?

Bifauxnen posted:

maybe you shouldn't try and do even a 101 lecture till ya learn how to read
:drat:

50 pounds of bread
Sep 27, 2006

For how many words you write, you're surprisingly bad at this game.

Quit being so abrasive.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

For how many words you write, you're surprisingly bad at this game.

Yes, it's because I often mistake stupidity for scumminess.

50 pounds of bread
Sep 27, 2006

Its basically still day 1, we failed to lynch, and got two non-cardflips.

The president thing is the stupidest extended joke phase ever, and we have a guy who wasn't lynched at like -2 with people who could have hammered.

Lynch the guy who should be dead already.

Peramene some clarification on student president voting would be nice. You haven't given us an official method of nominating.

50 pounds of bread
Sep 27, 2006

Bifauxnen posted:

Yes, it's because I often mistake stupidity for scumminess.

No, it's just because you're an rear end in a top hat.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
im just an cute anime girl pls chill and relax and maybe mine some bitcoins with me

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Wearer of Compasses. Slayer of Gods. Champion of the Colosseum. Heart of the Void.
Saviour of Hallownest.
Bif senpai did the vote instead of me?

Perhaps she didn't notice me trying.

That's okay though. She'll notice my next post.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

peramene posted:

Episode 1

Kashuno (11): The Ninth Layer, Asiina, curiousCat, Anomalous Amalgam, flerp, Pththya-lyi, Eat The Rich, Kashuno, NevergirlsOFFICIAL, NevergirlsOFFICIAL, Asiina, Asiina, jon joe, NevergirlsOFFICIAL, 50 pounds of bread, give head or get dead, Kashuno
Asiina (5): b-minus1, Li Dawny, Juchero, Kashuno, Dead Cow
NevergirlsOFFICIAL (2): GulagDolls, Bifauxnen, give head or get dead, GulagDolls, Token Female, GulagDolls, give head or get dead, Bifauxnen
Bifauxnen (1): PMush Perfect
curiousCat (1): GeneX
Hal Incandenza (1): SalTheBard
b-minus1 (1): Bifauxnen
give head or get dead (1): Atomic Soda, GulagDolls, GulagDolls, GulagDolls, GulagDolls
GeneX (0): Bifauxnen, Bifauxnen
Iron Chef Ramen (0): b-minus1, b-minus1
Natural 20 (0): Bifauxnen, Bifauxnen
Dead Cow (0): The Ninth Layer, The Ninth Layer
SalTheBard (0): Bifauxnen, Bifauxnen
GulagDolls (0): flerp, flerp
Tired Moritz (0): GulagDolls, GulagDolls

Not Voting (6): Chic Trombone, Hal Incandenza, Iron Chef Ramen, Natural 20, Tired Moritz, Tobbs Gnawed

With 29 in attendance, it's 15 votes to send a student to detention. The current schoolday ends February 14th, 2018 at 5 p.m. PST -- that's in about 0 minutes.

Congratulations, students! Day 1 has concluded without any among your number being determined to be such a troublemaker that they should face detention. However... hmm, it would appear that you've fallen short of coming to a clear consensus on your student council president... that's unfortunate. We'll simply have to revisit that in the morning! Rest easy tonight, and make sure you get all of your homework in on time!

peramene posted:

With 29 in attendance, it's 15 votes to send a student to detention. The current schoolday ends February 14th, 2018 at 5 p.m. PST -- that's in about 0 minutes.

peramene posted:

Kashuno (11):

The president thing is the stupidest extended joke phase ever, and we have a guy who wasn't lynched at like -2 with people who could have hammered.

oh, also learn how to count

Quit being so abrasive.

No.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Natural 20 posted:

Bif senpai did the vote instead of me?

Perhaps she didn't notice me trying.

That's okay though. She'll notice my next post.

I did notice, but I also noticed you were about to go to sleep! So I did the count so we wouldn't have to wait for you to wake up and we could hopefully get right down to the runoff vote.

50 pounds of bread
Sep 27, 2006

Yeah i used the qualifier like because I was too lazy to go back and check, point still stands, and you are still an rear end in a top hat.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Yeah i used the qualifier like because I was too lazy to go back and check, point still stands, and you are still an rear end in a top hat.

thanks for pointing that out Mafia Dad

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
i dont think bif is playing to the spirit of this game and should go to detention and learn to love our lord and savior, amaterasu

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

Does this look like the face of mercy, kupo?
maybe at least keep the insults about each others' mafia play

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

Does this look like the face of mercy, kupo?

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Wearer of Compasses. Slayer of Gods. Champion of the Colosseum. Heart of the Void.
Saviour of Hallownest.

Bifauxnen posted:

I did notice, but I also noticed you were about to go to sleep! So I did the count so we wouldn't have to wait for you to wake up and we could hopefully get right down to the runoff vote.

Bif senpai, I’m sure you can do any job better than me! A while ago I saw you talking with the student council and I was so impressed! Documents detailing every aspect of school life were everywhere, only you somehow knew where everything was! You knew every aspect of what you were talking about. Someone else couldn’t manage that! Try as they might they’d get confused. To deal with anything like that is phenomenal and I’m so amazed! Hurting as much as I do from being ignored, you still manage to make it better, just by being you!

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Natural 20 posted:

Bif senpai, I’m sure you can do any job better than me! A while ago I saw you talking with the student council and I was so impressed! Documents detailing every aspect of school life were everywhere, only you somehow knew where everything was! You knew every aspect of what you were talking about. Someone else couldn’t manage that! Try as they might they’d get confused. To deal with anything like that is phenomenal and I’m so amazed! Hurting as much as I do from being ignored, you still manage to make it better, just by being you!

aaaaaah you're embarrassing me :sweatdrop:

50 pounds of bread
Sep 27, 2006

curiousCat posted:

maybe at least keep the insults about each others' mafia play

Okay.

Big is really terrible at mafia, so she tries to make herself feel good by being an rear end in a top hat to try to tear people down.

There, it's about mafia now.

give head or get dead
Feb 16, 2010

##nominate Gulagdolls I still like this.

I have no idea why people are trying to kill the guy posting dog .gifs on day 1.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Okay.

Big is really terrible at mafia, so she tries to make herself feel good by being an rear end in a top hat to try to tear people down.

There, it's about mafia now.

50 I really don't have anything against you and thought you were awesome and fun in FSN, I'm just being grumpy cause the election's not over yet, but everyone (except for Cat and Gene and maybe Nat who wanted to do a count) is STILL farting around wanting to keep nominating other people, or still not getting that the election is separate from the lunch (which btw, I slightly doubt in your case, I wonder if you're just scum trying to find an excuse to keep pushing your turbo or something), and also I had that idea for doing special image votes that I thought would be nice and fun, but people didn't wanna do that either so FUN OVER IT'S rear end in a top hat TIME

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
the school election is basically reverse scum hunting so idk why you're so surprised that people actually want to put thought into who they are electing instead of the two people that just happened to get the most votes earlier.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Tired Moritz posted:

the school election is basically reverse scum hunting so idk why you're so surprised that people actually want to put thought into who they are electing instead of the two people that just happened to get the most votes earlier.

I'm not sure why you believe this is what is happening, sounds like a false scum narrative to me

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

oh yeah, Nat-kun, I couldn't find you around on Valentine's Day, but I saved a chocolate for you! Uh, it's just giri-choko just so you know, it's not like I did a special minigame to make it or anything

50 pounds of bread
Sep 27, 2006

Bifauxnen posted:

50 I really don't have anything against you and thought you were awesome and fun in FSN, I'm just being grumpy cause the election's not over yet, but everyone (except for Cat and Gene and maybe Nat who wanted to do a count) is STILL farting around wanting to keep nominating other people, or still not getting that the election is separate from the lunch (which btw, I slightly doubt in your case, I wonder if you're just scum trying to find an excuse to keep pushing your turbo or something), and also I had that idea for doing special image votes that I thought would be nice and fun, but people didn't wanna do that either so FUN OVER IT'S rear end in a top hat TIME

Your version of being grumpy is being an rear end in a top hat. I'm being an rear end in a top hat back to let you know how lovely it is. Say what you mean without trying to be a condescending jerk and people won't pick fights with you in every mafia game. If you think not lynching the guy who narrowly avoided a lynch on day 1 is a good idea, respond to me and say that, don't just ignore my posts about it until you decide to respond by being an rear end in a top hat trying to call me an idiot for having the gall to think the student president thing is a cutesy way of doing the day one lynch.

If you disagree with me because you think I'm scum then say that.

Turn over a new leaf on this one so I don't have to dislike yoi.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
Zzzzzzzzz

give head or get dead
Feb 16, 2010

Guys please play nice, your upsetting the other students :(

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Your version of being grumpy is being an rear end in a top hat. I'm being an rear end in a top hat back to let you know how lovely it is. Say what you mean without trying to be a condescending jerk and people won't pick fights with you in every mafia game. If you think not lynching the guy who narrowly avoided a lynch on day 1 is a good idea, respond to me and say that, don't just ignore my posts about it until you decide to respond by being an rear end in a top hat trying to call me an idiot for having the gall to think the student president thing is a cutesy way of doing the day one lynch.

If you disagree with me because you think I'm scum then say that.

Turn over a new leaf on this one so I don't have to dislike yoi.

I didn't disagree with you because I think you were scum, I just expressed frustration at you as I posted my quotes to try and show what was up with the lunch. I'm not sure how I could have said any more clearly what I meant at that time than "uggggggh". Since then, I've only idly wondered a bit if there could maybe be some scummy motivation behind you playing dumb about it, which is hardly worth a vote yet.

If you click one of the question marks below my posts, you will see many lighthearted posts on D1 where I was chillaxing and goofing around and just enjoying the game. If I can't ever stray from that without you feeling the need to judge me as a person and threaten me with your dislike when I don't overhaul my whole game by "turning over a new leaf" when you demand, I don't imagine I'll realistically be able to satisfy you, so I'll do you one kindness and save you some time. Go ahead and cut to the chase and start disliking me now.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I'm phone posting ATM so no dog gifs 🐕 there that's close enough.

I absolutely will take a scumclaim seriously and vote them for it. I will die on this hill. I have died on it before.

Also does nobody actually read where it says "don't even think about sending the president to detention" which I'm reading as you are agreeing to keep this person around in the game with even the possibility of making them lynchproof. If that's the case I absolutely don't want it to be Kash who I think is scum. I also don't really like Gulag who doesn't appear to give a poo poo about any of it.

peramene suggested to spend the first 24 hours narrowing it down to 2 people then vote from there and I'm fine with that, but I would not vote for Gulag or Kash because I don't want it to be either of them. I'm just one vote so if that's what everyone wants, I'll just abstain, but honestly let's actually think about what this means.

And no this doesn't mean vote for me because you like that I'm a dog. Vote for someone you think is town.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
And Bif you still didn't explain your reasons for not switching at deadline. You come in all gung-ho today but apparently didn't give a poo poo yesterday.

🐕

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Asiina posted:

And Bif you still didn't explain your reasons for not switching at deadline. You come in all gung-ho today but apparently didn't give a poo poo yesterday.

for not switching to Kash? Cause I didn't want to see him get lunched. It seemed really bad how votes kept piling on him for no reason, and some of them even seemed like confused votes from people who thought it was a nomination... or from scum who knew full well and were using it as an excuse.

Asiina posted:

I absolutely will take a scumclaim seriously and vote them for it. I will die on this hill. I have died on it before.

Also does nobody actually read where it says "don't even think about sending the president to detention" which I'm reading as you are agreeing to keep this person around in the game with even the possibility of making them lynchproof. If that's the case I absolutely don't want it to be Kash who I think is scum.

Why do you think he's scum? Is it ONLY because of the scumclaim, cause at that time it read like a pretty nice joke to me. If you got more though, I'll listen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

50 pounds of bread
Sep 27, 2006

Yeah straying from being lighthearted is one thing. Straight insulting me because I am questioning something the mod has been obtuse about, (which until peramene confirms otherwise, I still think may be the case)

The problem is that your first instinct is to jump right into being an rear end in a top hat, and insult my intelligence for something that quite frankly isn't clear. That makes you an rear end in a top hat. Me projecting it on you being bad at mafia is an attempt at giving you a taste of your own medicine by needlessly being an rear end in a top hat to you.

Now you are sitting here trying to explain away your caustic behaviour instead of acknowledging it.

• Locked thread