Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

I'm about to take the kids to DISNEY ON ICE. I understand Japanese girls are super into Disney so I'm mentioning this for town cred.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

Also just to throw out there, I'd be open to impeaching 50 but I don't have the wherewithal to lead that effort.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before
Gtfo of mathletics club

give head or get dead
Feb 16, 2010

Tired Moritz posted:

This game is pera's revenge for that parrot reincarnation game where the gimmick was ruined by day 2.

Im still salty over that tbh

Errrr what? I need to know more about this

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
Impeaching 50 pounds of bread? What is the world coming to?

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib
This game is going to come down to the final 3 and it's just going to be an arms race to see who can post the most.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
NGO U CANT SIT WITH US

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
I personally like bee man

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Sorry I'm medicated, I meant bee men fornscum

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Also not personally, insomt think on a personal level that you are scim. Just in this gsme.

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

SalTheBard posted:

This game is going to come down to the final 3 and it's just going to be an arms race to see who can post the most.

I

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
Think

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
You’re

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
Right

50 pounds of bread
Sep 27, 2006

Alright, enough distractions.

Time to get serious, lets find the troublemakers.

Bif, I think you might be a troublemaker, I was wrong in our last game together, but I don't like your contribution to the no lynch day 1.

Who, other than LD do you think may be a scumbo?

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
I don't think bee men is being genuine about questioning scum lurker choices, I think he was calling out lurkers, and now looking back at it, it feels like he knew this would happen.

##vote beeman

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

I don't think bee men is being genuine about questioning scum lurker choices, I think he was calling out lurkers, and now looking back at it, it feels like he knew this would happen.

##vote beeman

Idk what you are talking about. What did I know would happen ????

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

b-minus1 posted:

Idk what you are talking about. What did I know would happen ????

Lurkers dying.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Still suspicious of deadhead, but bee man's post history in light of the flips looks like someone operating with extra knowledge.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

Are you referring to my lurking scum call out post or what. Im seriously confused

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)

give head or get dead posted:

Errrr what? I need to know more about this

she hosted a game where the gimmick that there would be players that aren't actually in the game but could post

but two people afk'd and got killed by lurker rules and the players had to replace in

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

b-minus1 posted:

Gtfo of mathletics club

Just because u have math in your username doesn’t mean u can tell me what to do

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

50 pounds of bread posted:

Bif, I think you might be a troublemaker, I was wrong in our last game together, but I don't like your contribution to the no lynch day 1.

Who, other than LD do you think may be a scumbo?

Even after Kash flipped town? ok. This game is not a standard game of Mafia, and I was concerned that lunching the person in the lead for president might delay things or gently caress things up somehow. And how townie do you think Gulag is? I think he sounds fine, but if you think Gulag is scummy you might want to recall that he was the next vote leader after Kash.

Anyway, as for who I think is scum, I already posted a nice suspect list late yesterday and there's not been much actual game content since then besides your presidential stuff. But Nat would be penciled in now as a "person of interest" to keep an eye on, due to him suggesting he has some special victory not-losing condition. And I'm less suspicious of Asiina now, since her speculation on the nightkills coming from inside the mod doc sounds genuine to me.

So after LD that leaves B- and AA that I got bad feelings about. But AA's recent accusation of B- was kinda shady so I'd swap the order, AA more scummy than B-. Next is NGO, that recent "well it doesn't matter who we vote let's just vote B- cause I want them out for reasons unrelated to alignment" thing they just did pinged me a little too.

Keep in mind though, these are still very vague suspicions which lag far behind my suspicion of LD. LD is the only one I feel I have a solid case on, for posting something that was dishonest and actively trying to mislead people about me.

Since my other suspicions are so vague, my next lunch preferences after LD would actually be more lurkers. Except Dead Cow, they're real low on the postcount list, but the few posts they made when they were around actually sounded decent enough that I'd give them a pass.

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

I still need to read the LD case

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
still don't support the LD case, i just don't think she was trying to intentionally mislead anyone

but also i don't support this whole rotten edifice of a game, or our corrupt class president

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
in fact i'm getting kinda bored

hey chic why did you visit kash n1?

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
wait is chic dead

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
no chic is not dead

chic why did you visit kash n1

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

You realize that Kash would have been an excellent cop target N1, right?

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Asiina posted:

You realize that Kash would have been an excellent cop target N1, right?

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
Chic very bad

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

b-minus1 posted:

Chic very bad

Wait, I'm confused. How so?

Dead Cow
Nov 4, 2009

Passion makes the world go round.
Love just makes it a safer place.
I feel like there’s been so much cross noise between the president election and the actual voting that the level of scum hunting has been so low among the entire game. it’s been hard to get reads since everything seems to lack substance. My post count is low mostly because I haven’t been chatting idly like a fair amount of the high post count people have been.

I feel like my reads haven’t changed since day one which is bad, it means that nothing is jumping out at me and I’m still wary of everyone

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Dead Cow posted:

I feel like there’s been so much cross noise between the president election and the actual voting that the level of scum hunting has been so low among the entire game. it’s been hard to get reads since everything seems to lack substance. My post count is low mostly because I haven’t been chatting idly like a fair amount of the high post count people have been.

I feel like my reads haven’t changed since day one which is bad, it means that nothing is jumping out at me and I’m still wary of everyone

yeah basically

im going to skim the game now

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
can we send bminus to detention plz

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
I’ve got some thoughts to share when I get home to a computer. Briefly, ngo and aa are town and scum are hoping a few more town players will vote to send me to detention before they jump on my wagon. Bbl

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

##join philosophy seems like the best fit for me.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

flerp posted:

can we send bminus to detention plz

I would be okay with this considering he's just been making these naked claims with absolutely nothing to back them up.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

b-minus1 posted:

I’ve got some thoughts to share when I get home to a computer. Briefly, ngo and aa are town and scum are hoping a few more town players will vote to send me to detention before they jump on my wagon. Bbl

I'm going to hold you to this. It's time to give actual thoughts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

asiinas probably town, just trash

id vote nat20 because i want to see whatever their flip is and they've not been good this game. almost no game-related posts at all, just poo poo related to trying to run a fraud election, and then take credit for it (the fake fraud election)

genex bad, tried to push dead cow based on faulty logic and timeline-r history . very rude, asking people for reads WITHOUT GIVING HIS

flerp needs to be vigged

i thought bminus was town but he essentially seems to form reads completely randomly and arbritrarily. idk. maybe thats his brand.

is pmush even still in this video game. where is merk. let him have the spot.

• Locked thread