Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LupusAter
Sep 5, 2011

TMM also tried to get DB lynched instead of IS. Not voting yet, but feeling like TMM is a worthwhile lunch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

LupusAter posted:

TMM also tried to get DB lynched instead of IS. Not voting yet, but feeling like TMM is a worthwhile lunch.

I'm with you, but I too will wait for some real activity before plunking a vote down.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
in particular this post makes me feel scared and vulnerable

TMMadman posted:

I think I would rather lynch DB at this point too. If you move and I move then we could tie it back up at 6.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib

Deadbeat Dad posted:

I was just going to say if we're doing some WIFOM stuff then TMM has plenty of good reasons to kill Max.

Yes agree 100%. I wish TMM had been I consideration last night

##vote TMM

That being said we should be wary of a turbo today. That's really advantageous to scum.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

SalTheBard posted:

Yes agree 100%. I wish TMM had been I consideration last night

##vote TMM

That being said we should be wary of a turbo today. That's really advantageous to scum.

we have to do it before the sub gets back though

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

Birdstrike posted:

we have to do it before the sub gets back though

I think I missed something...why?

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

SalTheBard posted:

I think I missed something...why?

I don’t want those mailbox-heads getting the credit for finding the butter churner which was gestolen

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
birb are you always this vague and non-nonsensical?

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Dick Bastardly posted:

birb are you always this vague and non-nonsensical?

code:
AND I SAY TO MYSELF,

I NEED EXACT CHANGE

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
"Reactor warning. Coolant leak on level seventy-seven. Reactor overload in 12 cycles. Immediate attention is required."

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
I think we can all agree that TMM is scum, but Bird is still really on my radar. There is no need to turbo TMM today, there is also no need to cuddle before the sub returns.

##unvote

I realized my vote on TMM put us at -3, so I'm removing my vote now to put him at -4. My vote however is going to TMM.

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

Dick Bastardly posted:

If I got tricked by Mr F! I'm going to be so disappointed in myself.

What do you mean if i tricked you

Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho

EccoRaven posted:

"Reactor warning. Coolant leak on level seventy-seven. Reactor overload in 12 cycles. Immediate attention is required."

Can I fix the coolant leak, Ecco? Or is that a job only for the subfucks?

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
Do we have an ETA on when they are going to be back?

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Mr. F! posted:

I would kind of like to know what your whole D1 schtick was about.

you know... the whole "I am scum" thing.... WAS THAT JUST A JOKE!?!?! :negative:

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

EccoRaven posted:

Can somebody please turn off the alarm already

Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho

Mr. F! posted:

Give us your thoughts on the game.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Birdstrike posted:

Can somebody please turn off the alarm already

wait I’ve fixed it

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

Birdstrike posted:

wait I’ve fixed it

That’s illegal

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Mr. F! posted:

That’s illegal

explain

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

It’s against American federal law to block the op of a mafia game while currently a player in the game

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Mr. F! posted:

It’s against American federal law to block the op of a mafia game while currently a player in the game

we’re in the ocean. in international waters.

That’s why I’m setting up my own pirate radio station. You can run but you can’t hide, because I am live and worldwide with 10 gigawatts of radio waves that won’t behave, and you can’t ignore me anymore people!

I. Will. Be. Heard.

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Dick Bastardly posted:

I would kind of like to know what your whole D1 schtick was about.

you know... the whole "I am scum" thing.... WAS THAT JUST A JOKE!?!?! :negative:

Deadbeat Dad posted:

Give us your thoughts on the game.

Mr. F! posted:

That’s illegal

what a swerve

"Skkkkkeeeeerrrrrt nope not answering those questions, hi birb how are you?"

Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho
If we're going to take a look at votes, Sal and snail also didn't really even mention IS during the last day which is strange since he was as big of a target as DB was.

Would also vote Mr. F if he's not going to attempt to give his thoughts, but there's still time for that.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

BottleKnight posted:

yeah im gonna vote for ##dickb

looking back I think votefinder didn’t pick up this vote because BK didn’t unvote I assume. It was after dickyb’s chain dunk suggestion

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this

Birdstrike posted:

looking back I think votefinder didn’t pick up this vote because BK didn’t unvote I assume. It was after dickyb’s chain dunk suggestion

wait no it didn't pick it up because i was a dumbass and only did ##dickb

probably because of phoneposting

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

BottleKnight posted:

wait no it didn't pick it up because i was a dumbass and only did ##dickb

probably because of phoneposting

the best kind of posting

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this
glad we caught scum. absolutely will vote tmm. my thought process is that he was trying to direct the lynch away from IS D1 because it's early and there's a good chance you can cause some confusion after the N1 flip and mix things up (specifically if you know dickb is gonna flip town)

otherwise i'm always pretty WIFOM-y with it and go "that's too obvious, scum would never defend a scumbud so hard" but yeah D1 is a little different.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

Deadbeat Dad posted:

If we're going to take a look at votes, Sal and snail also didn't really even mention IS during the last day which is strange since he was as big of a target as DB was.

Would also vote Mr. F if he's not going to attempt to give his thoughts, but there's still time for that.

Between IS and DB I choose DB who seemed scummier to me at the time (and hasn't been totally cleared IMHO yet). Why should I have to talk about a person I had no intention on voting for? (I also fell asleep pretty early last night after some weed).

Basically I think we should vote TMM first and then possibly think about Mr. F or Birb 2nd. I really don't like Bribs trying to get a turbo cuddle going on TMM before the sub gets back (WHEN IS THE loving SUB COMING BACK?) I also feel like he's really just doing a lot of drive by posting right now with no real content. There is no doubt TMM goes first, I think we can all agree he's scum (the retaliatory Max kill), but Bird is not totally cleared in my book either.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
sal

the sub is never coming back

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

Birdstrike posted:

sal

the sub is never coming back

Then why do we need to cuddle TMM so quickly then? All turbo-ing does is limit discussion to make scum hunting harder.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

SalTheBard posted:

Then why do we need to cuddle TMM so quickly then? All turbo-ing does is limit discussion to make scum hunting harder.

on the other hand it would be amusing

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Well, I certainly look terrible after pushing for DB over IS and then seeing Max and KB dead, but I'm not scum. I'm just wrong and dumb apparently.

I still think we should ##vote Mr. F because I think he is lurking scum and we should vote him out right now. He's not engaging at all in the game and is ignoring all sorts of stuff.

Now I get why everyone is looking at me as scum and I'm fine with it for the most part, but both snail and Sal were also voting DB but just weren't as vocal. Plus I think both of them are a bit scummy too with Sal in the lead a bit.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

SalTheBard posted:

Between IS and DB I choose DB who seemed scummier to me at the time (and hasn't been totally cleared IMHO yet).

One of my big weaknesses is posting without reviewing the thread first. While reviewing the votes on Day 1 I found something interesting (at least to me). I do think DB has been cleared town because he was the second vote on IS, if DB was scum I could see him pulling his vote off IS when it came close to cuddle time since we were pushing time anyways. There is also a small possibility that there was no other choice but to vote for each other but that could just be another :siren: insane theory :siren:

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
Mr F., why don’t you show them how serious we are...

Atomic Soda
Jun 9, 2005

drink this baby
hey mr. f i'm scum

Atomic Soda
Jun 9, 2005

drink this baby
jk jk but tmm sure is

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Atomic Soda posted:

jk jk but tmm sure is

whoa! :monocle:

Atomic Soda
Jun 9, 2005

drink this baby
i know right!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Yeah the way the end of day went down sure makes TMM look bad, and so does Max being killed. But is it TOO bad?

Probably not, TMM is probably scum.

Mr. F also maybe scum? I thought he would have more to say today

• Locked thread