Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

b-minus1 posted:

Bull f*kin sht scum

Quoting for the lulz

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
i kinda think bminus is scum because i feel that their "scolding" over willie's lynch is fake

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
##vote bminus

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

GulagDolls posted:

well

i think we can all agree that RF needs to die

Disagree

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

we will go far into the sea
you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
I'm also kind of suss about bminus but that tm post feels like bussing

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

AA I dunno how votefinder works but it still thinks willie is alive so you might need to do something to fix it :shrug:

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before

AnonymousNarcotics posted:

I'm also kind of suss about bminus but that tm post feels like bussing

Well I’m not scum so...

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

how can it be bussing when neither of them have flipped

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
i don't know what gulag is getting at, but I dissagree with anon's opinion on tm's motivation, or at least that there is anything to read there as suss.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 2

b-minus1 (1): Tired Moritz

Not Voting (9): AnonymousNarcotics, b-minus1, Dick Bastardly, Grandicap, GulagDolls, IcePhoenix, Jonathan Fisk, Retro Futurist, Xad

With 10 alive, it's 6 votes to execute. The current deadline is April 09th, 2018 at 11 p.m. CDT -- that's in about 1 day, 11 hours.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

IcePhoenix posted:

AA I dunno how votefinder works but it still thinks willie is alive so you might need to do something to fix it :shrug:

:sun:

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

GulagDolls posted:

how can it be bussing when neither of them have flipped

It's still a dead cat even if the box isn't opened? Alignment isn't some quantum entanglement BS.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

i think youre being willfully dense

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

##vote grandicap feel free to make the entirety of your day 2 posts primers on the basics of mafia and the solutions to basic logic puzzles no one asked for/cares about

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I have a result but it's not very useful. The person I targeted was not targeted by any other night actions

I can’t see any reason for you not to claim who you targeted

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

GulagDolls posted:

##vote grandicap feel free to make the entirety of your day 2 posts primers on the basics of mafia and the solutions to basic logic puzzles no one asked for/cares about

So, Gulag, do you think I'm scum, or just an rear end? Because a primer on mafia should tell you to only vote me if you think my behavior makes me scum:sun:

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Retro Futurist posted:

This is accurate.

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

we will go far into the sea
you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back

Retro Futurist posted:

Yeah no problem. I targeted icephoenix since he was getting the blessing I thought he may be a target for others

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Yeah no problem. I targeted icephoenix since he was getting the blessing I thought he may be a target for others

I assume scum was hoping that between the bit of push I had on day 1 + the blessing that not targeting me would help push more suspicion on me. Plus I'm also assuming they were worried about the possibility of the night protection blessing.

I'm a bit surprised that Rhjamiz didn't check me though.

Anyway, I am mentally exhausted from watching way too much Wrestling all day. I'll try to keep up tomorrow during the day if work isn't super busy and I'll be around for the deadline tomorrow night.

Xad
Jul 2, 2009

"Either Sonic is God, or could kill God, and I do not care if there is a difference!"

College Slice

IcePhoenix posted:

I assume scum was hoping that between the bit of push I had on day 1 + the blessing that not targeting me would help push more suspicion on me. Plus I'm also assuming they were worried about the possibility of the night protection blessing.

Anyway, I am mentally exhausted from watching way too much Wrestling all day. I'll try to keep up tomorrow during the day if work isn't super busy and I'll be around for the deadline tomorrow night.

Yeah, if anything I feel like scum would have avoided you since there are some pretty useful blessings that would keep you alive. More of a sure thing to go for someone who doesn't have a blessing.

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
I'm trying to see gulag's point of view regarding grandi, and I think I can see where perhaps some frustration might arise but to put a vote on it seems a bit much.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 2

Grandicap (1): GulagDolls
b-minus1 (1): Tired Moritz

Not Voting (8): AnonymousNarcotics, b-minus1, Dick Bastardly, Grandicap, IcePhoenix, Jonathan Fisk, Retro Futurist, Xad

With 10 alive, it's 6 votes to execute. The current deadline is April 09th, 2018 at 11 p.m. CDT -- that's in about 14 hours, 37 minutes.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
TM, do you still wanna lynch (your scumbro) Retro?

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
what

can you vote me instead if you're gonna be so shady

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

poo poo, today is deadline? I'm swamped at work today so probably won't be able to contribute meaningfully until pretty late in the day.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

At this point I think I would vote binus or anon

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I didn’t really think anon was scummy yesterday, but her claim seems fake and she supposedly picked a bad target last night that got no info. I’m not buying it.

Xad
Jul 2, 2009

"Either Sonic is God, or could kill God, and I do not care if there is a difference!"

College Slice
So now that I actually have time to post after the weekend, I realllllly don't like how the thread switched to willie (what seemed like) so suddenly near the end of the day, if I get more time today that'll be something I wanna look at in more depth, especially knowing that rhjamiz and willie were town

also I can't really say grandicap has said anything of substance today, DB, I don't think it's just gulag being frustrated. grandi's been explaining fairly basic mafia things and hasn't really made any kind of alignment calls, I see where the vote's coming from

Xad
Jul 2, 2009

College Slice

Retro Futurist posted:

I didn’t really think anon was scummy yesterday, but her claim seems fake and she supposedly picked a bad target last night that got no info. I’m not buying it.

I don't think it was a bad target necessarily, but claiming watcher at least means we can hold her to results later, so even if you think the claim is fake, she'll have to keep falsifying results

seems a bit premature to execute a claimed power role

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

Tired Moritz posted:

what

can you vote me instead if you're gonna be so shady

you mentioned potentially lynching RF a few times yesterday without actually committing to a vote. it seemed like you were engaging in light bussing. Do you still think RF is suspicious?

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

IcePhoenix posted:

wait a second. how do you know this? It's entirely possible Rhjamiz did investigate you but was unable to share results because scum killed him.

Icephoenix and anon at the top of my scumlist right now.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
i think both of you are suspicious

Retro Futurist posted:

though this post is making them a bit more suspicious

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
okay ill go with ##vote retro

i dont see why we have any reason to disbelieve anon's sensible watch choice.

Xad
Jul 2, 2009

College Slice

b-minus1 posted:

wait a second. how do you know this? It's entirely possible Rhjamiz did investigate you but was unable to share results because scum killed him.

Icephoenix and anon at the top of my scumlist right now.

Anon claimed watcher, said they watched IP, but nobody visited IP other than Anon. So that means rhjamiz didn't check IP.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
also i just realized after rereading the op, that grandicap made a fuss about the Post Restriction being a buff for town but not the fact that there's a curse that gives a free janitor which is an awesome buff for scum

odd

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

Xad posted:

Anon claimed watcher, said they watched IP, but nobody visited IP other than Anon. So that means rhjamiz didn't check IP.

im still not 100% convinced that Anon and IP are cleared as town.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

b-minus1 posted:

I don't, but that's what I was getting at. Anon gave an unverifiable result, and I find it odd that nobody visited me. And if someone else did visit me then they would have to out themselves to counterclaim, which is prrrrobably not the best idea for town at this point.

Xad
Jul 2, 2009

College Slice

Tired Moritz posted:

also i just realized after rereading the op, that grandicap made a fuss about the Post Restriction being a buff for town but not the fact that there's a curse that gives a free janitor which is an awesome buff for scum

odd

oh yeah, that is...interesting

b-minus1 posted:

im still not 100% convinced that Anon and IP are cleared as town.

So to paraphrase, you think that:

Either way, Anon is scum. Anon might be pretending to be a watcher and is watching her scumpal IP, so that...IP can bus Anon? OR Anon is scum and has some kind of watcher ability (or is just making poo poo up), IP finds this suspicious

I think the first case is a little bit :tinfoil: based on how IP is reacting to Anon's claim, so I think if anyone Anon looks worse, BUT lunching a claimed power role that can be proven/disproven each night, I think it's a bit early to go for the kill

I don't really like IP's claim of "I think Anon is lying, because rhjamiz HAD to have copped me" though.

Also I just noticed that none of the blessings/curses do anything the night you get them, so ignore this post of mine:

Xad posted:

Yeah, if anything I feel like scum would have avoided you since there are some pretty useful blessings that would keep you alive. More of a sure thing to go for someone who doesn't have a blessing.

I too now find it a little suspicious that IP is alive even though everyone knew they'd get a blessing to use today/tonight. I would assume that'd make you a pretty big target for night actions, which ALSO makes anon a bit suspicious.

I think I just argued myself into being sus of IP and Anon

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Xad posted:

I don't really like IP's claim of "I think Anon is lying, because rhjamiz HAD to have copped me" though.

Please stop twisting my words, I simply said that it's something that we need to consider instead of just treating AN as verified town.

Honestly, the way you somehow got to that two lines after correctly pointing out that I just find it suspicious jumps you up on my own list.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Bee-Mine is throwing poo poo at the wall to see what sticks. I’ve been suspicious of him since yesterday when obviously tried to get the buff, and then backed right off when he got called out for it.

##vote b minus

• Locked thread