Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
:redhammer: Noooooooooo, goodbye b-minus1!

Votecount for Day 2

b-minus1 (6): Tired Moritz, Tired Moritz, Retro Futurist, IcePhoenix, Dick Bastardly, Grandicap, b-minus1, b-minus1, AnonymousNarcotics, AnonymousNarcotics, IcePhoenix, AnonymousNarcotics, Tired Moritz, IcePhoenix
Grandicap (2): GulagDolls, Xad, b-minus1, b-minus1, b-minus1, Tired Moritz, b-minus1, Tired Moritz
Jonathan Fisk (1): b-minus1
Dick Bastardly (0): b-minus1, b-minus1, b-minus1, b-minus1
Retro Futurist (0): Tired Moritz, Tired Moritz

Not Voting (1): Jonathan Fisk

With 10 alive, it's 6 votes to execute. The current deadline is April 09th, 2018 at 11 p.m. CDT -- that's in about 7 minutes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
:redhammer:

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
The Sun begins its descent towards the horizon, but takes its time to judge and accuse the loyal (and disloyal) host of light rays.

"Very good, very good... wh- what's this?!"

Jonathan Fisk is HATED and CURSED

You'll learn obedience!

"...Ah, but my favored appears before me!"

Grandicap is BLESSED.

---

Now for judgment...

You gather around the frustrated Light of Bees, b-minus1 and present the light for the Sun to consume.

The Sun siphons out its life essence and belches loudly before giving way to night.

b-minus1 SUNSHINE-ALIGNED ray of light has been consumed day 2.

quote:

You are a SUNSHINE-ALIGNED ray of light, and win when all rogue rays of light have been consumed by the Sun. You have no ability other than your vote, and whatever favor you earn from the Sun.

IT IS NOW NIGHT 2. 24 HOURS

Anomalous Amalgam fucked around with this message at 05:13 on Apr 10, 2018

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
It's been brought to my attention that I'm a derelict scrub.

MOD CORRECTION:
AnonymousNarcotics is BLESSED

Sorry, Grandy's

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
You feel the warmth first, and then comes the light. The photonic burst of love the Sun sends washing over you day after day.

It is now Day 3, and one of you will never see the light again.

Dick Bastardly, SUNSHINE-ALIGNED ray of light has been killed in the night.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 3

Not Voting (8): AnonymousNarcotics, Grandicap, GulagDolls, IcePhoenix, Jonathan Fisk, Retro Futurist, Tired Moritz, Xad

With 8 alive, it's 5 votes to execute. The current deadline is April 12th, 2018 at 11 p.m. CDT -- that's in about 2 days, 2 hours.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

##vote fisk

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

ngl i didn't know d2 hd started yet until i got prompted earlier today lol

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Alternatively lol at RF for having only one more post than me despite me only posting D1

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Getting real sick of being wrong about everyone so far

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

we will go far into the sea
you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
I got another fruitless result

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

:/

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
Um hi hello is anyone reading this thread

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

AnonymousNarcotics posted:

Um hi hello is anyone reading this thread

You posted this at 443 am

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
sorry, im a bit ill so my head is a bit heavy to think too hard right now

anon, did the person you investigate post in this thread yet?

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Jonathan Fisk posted:

Alternatively lol at RF for having only one more post than me despite me only posting D1

RF claims another head

Xad
Jul 2, 2009

"Either Sonic is God, or could kill God, and I do not care if there is a difference!"

College Slice
so far both lunches have been a bunch of people voting at the last minute for someone with very little votes, I don't like it

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Xad posted:

so far both lunches have been a bunch of people voting at the last minute for someone with very little votes, I don't like it

unfortunately we don't have much to go off of until then because everyone just AFKs this thread

Also b- had 3 votes for most of the day so it wasn't really a last minute switch

also I'm disappointed that we haven't turboed the person who literally didn't participate for an entire day.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Xad posted:

They both had cases ongoing though, I’d say the voting pattern is just due to how lazy everyone has been.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
i kinda wish anon just told us who she checked

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

it looks like i didn't miss much yesterday, would have voted bminus myself for that self destruct

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

IcePhoenix posted:

unfortunately we don't have much to go off of until then because everyone just AFKs this thread

Also b- had 3 votes for most of the day so it wasn't really a last minute switch

also I'm disappointed that we haven't turboed the person who literally didn't participate for an entire day.

why would we want to turbo anyone right now

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

i feel better about grandi from his posts yesterday made after i went to bed, and feel that we must put anon's head on a spike

Xad
Jul 2, 2009

"Either Sonic is God, or could kill God, and I do not care if there is a difference!"

College Slice

GulagDolls posted:

i feel better about grandi from his posts yesterday made after i went to bed, and feel that we must put anon's head on a spike

:agreed: I don't really like anon's posting either BUT she claimed watcher, but we've ALSO gone two nights with no real results. Still, I'd prefer it if she told us who she watched, keeps her accountable

I'd also prefer to not turbo someone, the game's pretty slow-moving and I don't think we need to suddenly end the day before half the game even sees that it's d3

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Xad posted:

:agreed: I don't really like anon's posting either BUT she claimed watcher, but we've ALSO gone two nights with no real results. Still, I'd prefer it if she told us who she watched, keeps her accountable

I'd also prefer to not turbo someone, the game's pretty slow-moving and I don't think we need to suddenly end the day before half the game even sees that it's d3

Hated people don't end the day

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
I watched grandi last night

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

loving blistering pace today

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)

I watched grandi last night

why did you choose them?

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
2nd top vote leader

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back

Jonathan Fisk posted:

loving blistering pace today

Says the guy who missed all of d2

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)

2nd top vote leader

did you think they were town tho

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 3

Jonathan Fisk (1): IcePhoenix

Not Voting (7): AnonymousNarcotics, Grandicap, GulagDolls, Jonathan Fisk, Retro Futurist, Tired Moritz, Xad

With 8 alive, it's 5 votes to execute. The current deadline is April 12th, 2018 at 11 p.m. CDT -- that's in about 14 hours, 54 minutes.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Says the guy who missed all of d2

already addressed that, thanks

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I don't know if anyone else is hated today but lynching two people is about the dumbest idea possible considering we probably have 3 scum

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Oh hey, I lost my bookmark. I still exist.

My brain is not shutting up about the possible IP + RF scum team even though I think it is incredibly unlikely. I'm gonna put together my reasoning there so we can agree that it is dumb and put it to bed.

My non-dumb feelings are Xad and AN. About to hop into a meeting at work, I think today should be slow enough that I can post during the day a bit.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Grandicap posted:

Oh hey, I lost my bookmark. I still exist.

My brain is not shutting up about the possible IP + RF scum team even though I think it is incredibly unlikely. I'm gonna put together my reasoning there so we can agree that it is dumb and put it to bed.

My non-dumb feelings are Xad and AN. About to hop into a meeting at work, I think today should be slow enough that I can post during the day a bit.

If you have to lynch me to put those fears to bed you can go ahead and free me from this game :v:

Real thoughts are that AN's claim seems to get shakier by the day and just feels incredibly not town. I would have voted for Xad yesterday (unfortunately we didn't have enough people online to swing that vote) and still would today.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)

IcePhoenix posted:

I would have voted for Xad yesterday (unfortunately we didn't have enough people online to swing that vote) and still would today.

why though?

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
I also would still vote Xad. His arguments yesterday were contrived.

Sorry I haven't gotten any results. Tonight I'll watch whoever the thread wants me to

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

thoughts on a no-lynch? i'm treating this as mylo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xad
Jul 2, 2009

College Slice

Jonathan Fisk posted:

thoughts on a no-lynch? i'm treating this as mylo

very against it, unless you have an extremely good reason to have 0 suspicions

• Locked thread