Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lord Koth
Jan 8, 2012

She's way too knowledgeable about certain things, and Loki's been vanished from the plot for the past 2 chapters, so the Ylgr in the party actually being Loki is still extremely likely.

Then again, with the absolute nosedive in writing in the latter half of book 2, them simply forgetting that Ylgr shouldn't know some of that stuff is also possible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AzureSkye
Mar 4, 2010
The fire sisters also say they've gotten word from Loki about the fight at the end. She wasn't on the final map and while that doesn't rule out her presence I'd still be surprised if she wasn't watching us as lil sis.

Elyv
Jun 14, 2013

Lord Koth posted:

She's way too knowledgeable about certain things, and Loki's been vanished from the plot for the past 2 chapters, so the Ylgr in the party actually being Loki is still extremely likely.

maybe she was busy with Tempest, sheesh

(Ylgr is totally Loki)

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
Colored my 5* 40 units by what series of games they came from.

I could technically have done them Cipher colors, but I didn't want to.

Senerio fucked around with this message at 18:32 on Jun 8, 2018

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice
Spent all my orbs (~250) with my only 5* being dorcas

On the other hand, this banner gave me a reason to pull red so:

Isoprene
May 9, 2013

I wouldn't change these friends for anything.

Accessories are very good. :allears:

Managed to get a Nino in a little over 50 orbs was nice! But she wound up being -SPD which was not nice! She's +ATK, though, so that helps ease the pain. Even with -SPD she gets 42 SPD on initiation which, combined with a hone, really doesn't make her seem like she has a bane at all. Not to mention I'm not using the Phantom Speed seal on anyone else, so I've finally got someone to plop that on. So I'm still pretty satisfied!

Also I saw the next arena bonus units get posted, but I don't think I saw the supposed Tempest bonus units/seals get posted yet (aside from someone mentioning the Live to Serve seal:)

Really excited for all of these seals! Live to Serve will be great on Wrazzle Dazzle units, Earth Dance is really nice to have for training, and tactics are always welcome. Making a Tempest team will be an adventure, though; I have enough bonus units to run one team for the first half and then a second team for the last half, but both of said teams will feature a Nino, two reds, and a random healer. Tempest buffs tend to make color imbalance pretty trivial anyway, though, so I'm not too worried about it.

Alxprit
Feb 7, 2015

<click> <click> What is it with this dancing?! Bouncing around like fools... I would have thought my own kind at least would understand the seriousness of our Adventurer's Guild!

Finally, an excuse to get my Jaffar to level 40.

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Wearer of Compasses. Slayer of Gods. Champion of the Colosseum. Heart of the Void.
Saviour of Hallownest.
Man new Nino's a tome flier which is amazing, but I'm at that point where I'm like, is it really worth getting her to round out my AA lineup which is already more than good enough?

RMZXAnarchy
Sep 9, 2011

*Insert Sailor Jupiter joke here*
cleaned house on the new chapter.

all those orbs got me were more fodder.

gently caress the bride banner, its just as mean as the easter banner.

rannum
Nov 3, 2012

I suppose I'll finally drag Karel off the bench

Amaryllis
Aug 14, 2007

Nobody makes a fool out of Rohan Kishibe!
Zeroed out my orbs, got everyone, including New Nino + 2 (though, sadly, -atk/+spd was her best nature--should I bladetome her up or just stick with her default?). More importantly I pulled enough greens to finally do this with the pile of feathers I'd been saving for this exact purpose:

My next project while I wait for the game to give me more Seliphs is Wrathful + Dazzling Staff Lucius. I sent him out to my friends list during the last voting gauntlet.

I hope he's been helping people out, though I might switch back to Titania next time cavalry units are the bonus type in Rival Domains. (My code is 6144659322.)

Amaryllis fucked around with this message at 19:16 on Jun 8, 2018

Polio Vax Scene
Apr 5, 2009

Nino in 150 orbs, +spd -def :feelsgood:

Gotta stick with the GIGA excalibur since I still dont' have a source of hone fliers

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
Next TT has Live to Serve and Res Tactics seals.

Res Tactics is nice. So many +6's to throw around.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
Live to Serve is immediately getting Jammed to level 3 and then given to whichever healer I use in the TT.

Washout
Jun 27, 2003

"Your toy soldiers are not pigmented to my scrupulous standards. As a result, you are not worthy of my time. Good day sir"

loquacius posted:

Also, quick poll, what kind of LB+ should my -SPD +RES ATiki multimerge project get? I'm thinking Res so I can mixed-tank her even more than she is now but am not sure

I gave mine def and res and change them if I need the +res but I usually leave her at +def, mine is -spd +def.

Starsnostars
Jan 17, 2009

The Master of Magnetism
It took me 174 orbs to get a Karla with a Sanaki and the new Nino along the way.

Nino is +def/-hp so pretty rubbish but I like Nino so I'll keep her around rather than do the sensible thing of using her as fodder.

ChiTownEddie
Mar 26, 2010

Awesome beer, no pants.
Join the Legion.
Well since I got Erika without -ATK or -SPD, I decided to fiiiiinally make a buffbot. What A and B skills did you guys give her?

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

ChiTownEddie posted:

Well since I got Erika without -ATK or -SPD, I decided to fiiiiinally make a buffbot. What A and B skills did you guys give her?

TA3 and Drag Back personally but I could see her being a good candidate for QR if you have some lying around since she's fairly hard to kill

e: or Swordbreaker maybe to complement TA3

SL the Pyro
Jun 16, 2013

My soul cries out
with the desire to
FRACTURE
your puny spine.

what do you mean that hotkey disappeared
I rolled a Bridal Ninian!

+Atk is good, -Spd is not. What do?

AzureSkye
Mar 4, 2010
Refine her bouquet for spd and rejoice that you did not get pity broken like so many

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
I finished the new chain challenge but I realized why I hate the overinflated stats: all your ploys are completely useless.

Polio Vax Scene
Apr 5, 2009

ChiTownEddie posted:

TA3, swordbreaker

UchihaHirou
Mar 8, 2007

Active Skill:
Solves all problems.
I'm also thinking of building up Eirika. How's +ATK/-HP? I got a Hector from the Bride banner that I could feed to her for DC.

Elyv
Jun 14, 2013

If you want to go a bit weirder for a B skill, I went digging for a B!Sanaki specifically to give a buffbot her B skill. Then I started using her and discovered BSanaki is actually insane.

Otherwise yeah, go with a Breaker/QR/maybe Wrath/maybe Chill *

Elyv fucked around with this message at 22:21 on Jun 8, 2018

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
I gave my Eirika Distant Counter and WoM but that's because she's supposed to stay joined at the hip with Nino, especially after her refine.

Shadow Ninja 64
May 21, 2007

"I stood there, wondering why the puck was getting bigger...

and then it hit me."

ChiTownEddie posted:

Mine's running Distant Counter and Chill Atk 3 but she's also +6, waiting for more feathers to get to +8 and then 2 more Eirikas to max out.

UchihaHirou posted:

I'm also thinking of building up Eirika. How's +ATK/-HP? I got a Hector from the Bride banner that I could feed to her for DC.

That's a super good IV for her and the one I'm going to switch my +Spd -Def Eirika to now that I have that IV on one of my extras. The +atk superboon makes up for the loss of the speed since she's already pretty fast and hopefully getting a bunch of speed bonuses from her special refine and supports.

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012
It’s incredibly hosed up that a +Spd is a superboob on Karla

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice

TheKingofSprings posted:

superboob on Karla

saving in case you edit it

AzureSkye
Mar 4, 2010
Maximum stealth achieved.

Jerry Manderbilt
May 31, 2012

No matter how much paperwork I process, it never goes away. It only increases.
im totally going to have sirius by slapping my mysterious mask on camus

biosterous
Feb 23, 2013

Quick question: +Spd -Def or +Spd -HP for Classic Nino? Currently have her as +4 with -HP

Running a typical blade/fury/desperation

e: ran it through the simulator and -hp is marginally better

biosterous fucked around with this message at 23:03 on Jun 8, 2018

SL the Pyro
Jun 16, 2013

My soul cries out
with the desire to
FRACTURE
your puny spine.

what do you mean that hotkey disappeared

Elyv posted:

If you want to go a bit weirder for a B skill, I went digging for a B!Sanaki specifically to give a buffbot her B skill. Then I started using her and discovered BSanaki is actually insane.

Otherwise yeah, go with a Breaker/QR/maybe Wrath/maybe Chill *

I'll also vouch for this. I don't have B!Sanaki but have seen that she is really drat strong, but passing Def/Res Link to another unit is also a viable option if you're running a mixed team. +6 to both defensive stats without needing a Fortify skill (and thus not needing the units next to each other at the start of the turn) is actually really good.

Silver Falcon
Dec 5, 2005

Two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight and barbecue your own drumsticks!

I finally got a second Bride Ninian, and this one doesn't have a spd bane! +Hp/-def, effectively neutral. I WILL TAKE IT. Time to give her all the tomes!

I like Ninian.

And now I can save orbs for the next Legend banner and hopefully fish up a couple LIkes and WTharjas! The only unit I want from the current banner is Nino but eh... I already have OG Nino at +5 and she is a very good girl, and Peg Nino is a permanent addition so I'm not too fussed. I'd probably feel different if I didn't have Bunnilla too...

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009
Whoa you won't believe this I got a Karla and she's -Atk like every hero I pull

UHD
Nov 11, 2006

Centzon Totochtin posted:

Whoa you won't believe this I got a Karla and she's -Atk like every hero I pull

sup -atk buddy

mine was a goth waifu, and like nine out of ten event units I pull, but same idea

edit: and then as if to tell me to quit my bitchin, this happens

both are -spd :suicide:

UHD fucked around with this message at 01:25 on Jun 9, 2018

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009

UHD posted:

sup -atk buddy

mine was a goth waifu, and like nine out of ten event units I pull, but same idea

I also have a -atk goth gf that cost me like 400 orbs

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

Fritzler posted:

That's a really good look for Effie! I have a brave lance, but maybe I'll give her a carrott... Also why do you have so many Ayra? Not sure which to merge yet?

edit: Also I think live to serve will be a really good seal. It's the best healer B skill after wrath (which is obviously way better), but being able to run both will be great. It'll definitely be really good for tempest trial teams that actually run a healer.

All of their ivs are bad. The best one is -atk +spd.

They're all swift sparrow fodder :(

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009
100 orbs later I have another -Atk Karla, it just wasn't meant to be

Alxprit
Feb 7, 2015

<click> <click> What is it with this dancing?! Bouncing around like fools... I would have thought my own kind at least would understand the seriousness of our Adventurer's Guild!

Since everybody's in love with Distant Counter dragons, I'm consdering this as being the change. Looks good?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
At the end of the day, it's better to have the character than not