Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Ace Attorney Investigations is in my top 3 mafia games I have been in for sure

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pander
Oct 9, 2007

Fear is the glue that holds society together. It's what makes people suppress their worst impulses. Fear is power.

And at the end of fear, oblivion.

Hal Incandenza posted:

It's great having you back, Pander!
Good to be back!

First: oh I should just join this random game that needs a replacement
Then: hmm role madness cool I'll just do role poo poo and shotpost and have fun
Now: okay time to re-read bminus to see how he responds to Hal and KB, try to pinpoint motivations.

Only issue is that my rust is so thick it's breaking off into smaller even dumber Panders, and they're off doing things like mixing up roles and timing and misremembering my own night action results.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
I honestly don't think its even worth considering anyone but the claimed SK today and any suggestion otherwise, hypothetical or not is dumb.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

I'm back!

##vote MMT

Pander
Oct 9, 2007

Fear is the glue that holds society together. It's what makes people suppress their worst impulses. Fear is power.

Oh absolutely, MMT is the only sane lynch today, I just don't like that all but two players have claimed. I wanted to make sure it was malfeasance on Hal and bminus' part rather than misunderstanding the situation and getting railroaded.

It's been some time, they both posted, but haven't felt the need to be forthright, so I guess it's getting to be hammer time.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Sorry pander the king doesn't like chitty chat.

##vote mmt

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

##vote MMT

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
I mean I didn't say "Hey let's stop discussion and rush this" but ok.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Nah you're right there's nothing more to say at this point

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Is it I that is insane... or the rest of the world?
:redhammer:

:rip: MMT, the Sorcerer! (Roleblock-immune poison-immune limited Ninja/Bulletproof/Serial Killer) was lynched. :rip:

Your goal is to see the Blue Dragon defeated.

It is now Night 4.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 4

Murmur Twin (6): Anidav, Beetphyxious, Beetphyxious, CapitalistPig, IcePhoenix, Beetphyxious, Hal Incandenza, CapitalistPig
IcePhoenix (1): Murmur Twin
Anidav (0): Murmur Twin, Murmur Twin

Not Voting (3): b-minus1, GulagDolls, Pander

With 9 alive, it's 5 votes to execute. The current deadline is June 10th, 2018 at 10 p.m. CEST -- that's in about 21 hours, 11 minutes.

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

:siren:The King ordered the execution of Beetphyxious at night!:siren:

:rip: Beetphyxious, the Drunk! (Roleblock immune limited Bulletproof/Single-Target Lightning Rod/Roleblocker) was executed by the King. :rip:

Your goal is to defeat the Cult or the Unseen, as well as any third parties seeking you harm.

:rip: Hal Incandenza, the Assassin! (Nightkill/Day Poisoner/Limited Backup Mastermind) was bested in combat. Someone also appears to have danced on their corpse. :rip:

Your goal is to defeat the Blue Dragon, and any third parties that seek to do you harm.

It is now Day 5.

Pander
Oct 9, 2007

Well poo poo. That doesn't seem good.

Pander
Oct 9, 2007

Have you been a psycho the whole game, cpig?

Pander
Oct 9, 2007

##vote bminus

We might still be able to win.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Pander posted:

Have you been a psycho the whole game, cpig?

Psycho King's kills don't say they're announced to the thread.

I also can't blame him too much because I flirted with Beet out of curiosity, so I assume he had a similar hunch as me and just went overkill (no pun intended) with it.

With only one kill I assume that means the mastermind stayed in that role yesterday, which means someone was recruited :sigh:

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Votecount for Day 5

b-minus1 (1): Pander

Not Voting (6): Anidav, b-minus1, CapitalistPig, GulagDolls, IcePhoenix, Murmur Twin

With 7 alive, it's 4 votes to execute. The current deadline is June 12th, 2018 at 10 p.m. CEST -- that's in about 2 days, 3 hours.

Votefinder thinks MMT is still alive so it's 6 alive 4 to lynch

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

IcePhoenix posted:

Votecount for Day 5

b-minus1 (1): Pander

Not Voting (6): Anidav, b-minus1, CapitalistPig, GulagDolls, IcePhoenix, Murmur Twin

With 7 alive, it's 4 votes to execute. The current deadline is June 12th, 2018 at 10 p.m. CEST -- that's in about 2 days, 3 hours.

Votefinder thinks MMT is still alive so it's 6 alive 4 to lynch

Fixed now.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Pander: Claimed Butler
IcePhoenix: Claimed Princess
Gulag: Claimed Knight
CPig: King
Anidav: Claimed Alch
B- - No claim

I think we mostly assume that B- is the mastermind. And with no kill last night he probably recruited. So looking at the effects of the roles he can recruit...

King and Alch - Unconvertible
Princess - Rolecop and hides unseen actions
Butler - Roleblock
Knight - Make the assassin's kills unblockable.

Considering the situation we're in, I think the likelihood of it being Gulag recruited is waaay higher than anyone else, as the mastermind could turn into the assassin during the day and get two unblockable kills off at night.

This also feels like it's way too easy and we're going to lynch BD B- and it'll turn out Pander/DB was the MM.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

whom dance

Pander
Oct 9, 2007

Fwiw I RBed Hal last night. Guessing gulag killed him.

If cpig is town he cost us the game with that kill.

Pander
Oct 9, 2007

I think everyone's roles per claims are true. Bminus is the MM and he certainly converted somebody last night.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

IcePhoenix posted:

Psycho King's kills don't say they're announced to the thread.

I also can't blame him too much because I flirted with Beet out of curiosity, so I assume he had a similar hunch as me and just went overkill (no pun intended) with it.

With only one kill I assume that means the mastermind stayed in that role yesterday, which means someone was recruited :sigh:

doesnt it just say the psycho king kills dont count as a visit..

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

GulagDolls posted:

doesnt it just say the psycho king kills dont count as a visit..

the King's kill explicitly calls out that his night kill will be called out to the thread, the Psycho King's does not

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

I'm pretty convinced that it's B- and Gulag at this point but if anyone has other theories or information to share we don't need to rush our votes

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

well, theres no possible way for me to argue against a secret night action turning me late in the game, but, no, its not me.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

I mean, if B- flips MM/Assassin I can just flirt with you at night and as long as I don't die or get roleblocked I'll be able to tell since a Knight is Killer/Offensive and an Enforcer is Social/Support

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before
I’m not mastermind lol. However we are in great shape right now. :D

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

i'm convinced

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before
You don’t have to believe me lol. Either way thegame shold be over after today as long as one thing doesn’t happen

##vote pander btw

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

is the one thing you dying

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

He's not mastermind because he probably changed to assassin today

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

ahhh fuck its the rats again
Hey King. What's your alignment?

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Because if king is actually evil he can just chill out, we lynch b minus then double vote with scum tomorrow to end the game.

Hell he could probably double vote today to end the game?

Pander
Oct 9, 2007

If he tries, we can just lynch him. Just don't vote me and he won't be able to turbo if he's a baddie.

Pander
Oct 9, 2007

Anidav posted:

Because if king is actually evil he can just chill out, we lynch b minus then double vote with scum tomorrow to end the game.

Hell he could probably double vote today to end the game?

So let's assume beet was a cool townie who sucked in bminus' conversion attempt, making it fail. The king killed him though, so he couldn't report the success.

That leaves bminus and maybe cpig as scum. They need four votes to lynch me.

I already put the kill in on the king. He's poisoned. If bminus is the last scum, we win with a lynch even if I screwed up and cpig is town. If the king is evil, he dies tonight and we win.

If someone else is scum, gg you deserve the win.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Yeah but unless someone has a dayvig to double shot scum if king is evil then scum wins tomorrow?

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Nah if Beet sucks in a conversation attempt he would flip converted.

His death doesn't cause the conversation to fail in the actual game.

Pander
Oct 9, 2007

What?

Beers ability, unless I'm misreading, lets him target someone and draw their kill or conversion power to him and make it fail.

So he targeted bminus, drew the conversion attempt, and made it fail.

Independent of that, cpig the idiot or evil king issued a separate kill order on beet.

So beet drew the conversion attempt and blocked it, AND was killed by cpig.

And the king dies from my poison one way or the other, so I don't know what harm he could do in a theoretical tomorrow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pander
Oct 9, 2007

code:

Drunk (Blue Dragon) 
Royal Blood. 
Immune to Roleblocks. 

Night Abilities: 
-Force a player to target you. 
If you get attacked, or they tried to recruit someone into a scum team, 
you will be Bulletproof/immune to recruiting against that specific action. 

"Immune to recruiting"

• Locked thread