Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

:ninja:
Gift for the grind, criminal mind shifty

Swift with the 9 through a 59FIFTY
That jerky boys thing is a mild revelation for me :o

BrandonGK posted:

I can still remember when Ant and Jim were the sacred cows of the O&A fandom just a few short year ago.

They weren't sacred, i don't think, but none of them deserved what Opie put them through

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

Morter posted:

That jerky boys thing is a mild revelation for me :o

They weren't sacred, i don't think, but none of them deserved what Opie put them through

Leave it alone!

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
rip patrice

Odddzy
Oct 10, 2007
Once shot a man in Reno.
Although I don't like some of the things that Patrice would say, I never could deny the guy spoke from a place of honesty and it made listening to conversations with him hugely entertaining. it's probably what also made him so destructive towards his career but at around the same time he died, Burr was becoming something bigger than just a standup and probably could've brought patrice with him. I feel like the way Burr approaches Standup was influenced by Patrice and his way of saying bluntly what he believed.

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Odddzy posted:

Although I don't like some of the things that Patrice would say, I never could deny the guy spoke from a place of honesty and it made listening to conversations with him hugely entertaining. it's probably what also made him so destructive towards his career but at around the same time he died, Burr was becoming something bigger than just a standup and probably could've brought patrice with him. I feel like the way Burr approaches Standup was influenced by Patrice and his way of saying bluntly what he believed.

100%

watch clips of him on Conan, he is funny as gently caress and makes the audience sooo uncomfortable but he commands the room so well you can tell people want to laugh and are trying not to, haha. Patrice had the same power.

JFC
Oct 16, 2003

Jesus F Christ
Finger Lickin' God
Someone on the O&A subreddit got Vito from The Sopranos to wish Anthony "Nana" Cumia a happy birthday.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJtVtahbUmM

a bitchin jetski
Jun 20, 2018

by SA Support Robot

JFC posted:

Someone on the O&A subreddit got Vito from The Sopranos to wish Anthony "Nana" Cumia a happy birthday.

The also paid for Esther Ku to do a couple of videos and she strays off script and makes a couple of inside references because they reckon she lurks on the subreddit.

Your Parents
Jul 19, 2017

by R. Guyovich

JFC posted:

lmfao.

Less Claypool
Apr 16, 2009

More Primus For Fucks Sake.

JFC posted:

I have never seen a more rentless group of people lol.

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY
They are just doing to Anthony what his radio show had them do to others for years.

Haha HOLY poo poo

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

I just want to smile. Just once. I'd like to just, one time, go to Disney World and smile like the other boys and girls.
Don’t forget how much Ant loved the subreddit when it was just relentless bashing of Opie. He even posted there and did AMAs.

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
These guys are sick bastards lol

Your Parents
Jul 19, 2017

by R. Guyovich
i cant stop laughing at the loving sopranos guy video lmao

Pakistani Brad Pitt
Nov 28, 2004

Not as taciturn, but still terribly powerful...

Is 'Sue' a reference to something? Or just how they convinced the guy to do it?

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Pakistani Brad Pitt posted:

Sue Lightning is the transexual sex worker that Anthony had sex with and paid for her boob job.

She seems nice and I don't think they should be making fun of the fact that when she was young she had sex with an extra from Dead Snow.

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY

Pakistani Brad Pitt posted:

Sue Lightening is the trans woman who was on Jim's Vice show. There is proof that she was at Anthony's house for parties at least a couple times. Pictures of her with his gun, and she took a picture in the bathroom of a very specific Manhattan hotel that Anthony has used and photographed himself there in the past. She also looks kind of like a pre teen girl that Anthony has also rightly been accused of lusting after. She looks pretty similar as well to the ex girlfriend he assaulted, Dani.

This has led to the Reddit deciding that Anthony had some form of sexual encounter on one or more occasions with her.

He also was one of her 13 friends on her Venmo account which further led to speculation that he slept with her and then paid through Venmo.

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

I just want to smile. Just once. I'd like to just, one time, go to Disney World and smile like the other boys and girls.
I think it was Bob Kelly’s podcast that Sue was on, not Jim’s Vice show. Bailey Jay was the one on Jim’s show. The rest is accurate. I think she also had a few cutesy tweets about hanging at Ant’s house which she deleted, presumably by Ants request.

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
I don't think he had sex with her honestly, but those reddit boys will use any fuel they can to keep the fires burning

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Sintax posted:

I don't think he had sex with her honestly, but those reddit boys will use any fuel they can to keep the fires burning

Anthony bought her tits out of the goodness of his heart is what you're saying.

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?

Gonzo McFee posted:

lol maybe you're right

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

Gonzo McFee posted:

if anything he would pay for a reduction

JFC
Oct 16, 2003

Jesus F Christ
Finger Lickin' God
Anthony will probably get excited when he sees this one.

https://www.reddit.com/r/opieandanthony/comments/9dl4ak/anthonys_wet_dream_has_sympathy_for_his_lost/

JFC fucked around with this message at 21:55 on Sep 7, 2018

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

:ninja:
Gift for the grind, criminal mind shifty

Swift with the 9 through a 59FIFTY

:sbahj:

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

Listening to 2002 Ron and Fez discussing other radios show hosts having heart attacks and it's all so sad because you know what's coming

Cory Lidle
Oct 12, 2006

Sintax posted:

Feed Nana

Tevryr
Dec 5, 2009
Look at the tile layout at the bottom left (the little blue ones) and compare. Aren't they a different configuration?

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine

Tevryr posted:

Look at the tile layout at the bottom left (the little blue ones) and compare. Aren't they a different configuration?

Nobody's suggesting Ant somehow gets the exact same room every time he goes there/she was in the exact same room he was in during the visit he took the picture.

JFC
Oct 16, 2003

Jesus F Christ
Finger Lickin' God
Lance Bass consoles Jimmy

Edit: Also, look at Ron's face as Ant talks about not wanting to visit his mother for the last five years of her life because he doesn't like to be "unfomfortable" - He's disgusted. Ron and Gail have talked about how they moved Gail's grandmother in with them when she was dying so they could be around her all the time and comfort her in her final days. Ron's a pretty good guy, but one of his big flaws is keeping Ant as a friend. Gail won't have anything to do with him.

https://streamable.com/paa1x

JFC fucked around with this message at 08:03 on Sep 8, 2018

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

beep by grandpa posted:

100%

watch clips of him on Conan, he is funny as gently caress and makes the audience sooo uncomfortable but he commands the room so well you can tell people want to laugh and are trying not to, haha. Patrice had the same power.

Went looking to see if Patrice ever went on Conan.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUuJ4PC_VlA

If there's a heaven, this bastard deserves to be sinking a cloud in it.

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem

Animal-Mother posted:

Went looking to see if Patrice ever went on Conan.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUuJ4PC_VlA

If there's a heaven, this bastard deserves to be sinking a cloud in it.

Lol

“coming from chemotherapy... uh class”

I miss him. That about sums him up. Everything he said was funny even if it didn’t make sense some times.

Cory Lidle
Oct 12, 2006

JFC posted:

Edit: Also, look at Ron's face as Ant talks about not wanting to visit his mother for the last five years of her life because he doesn't like to be "unfomfortable" - He's disgusted. Ron and Gail have talked about how they moved Gail's grandmother in with them when she was dying so they could be around her all the time and comfort her in her final days. Ron's a pretty good guy, but one of his big flaws is keeping Ant as a friend. Gail won't have anything to do with him.

I think Ron refuses to give up on people if he feels there's still the good in them somewhere. I mean, christ, how long did he let Fez stick around?

Pakistani Brad Pitt
Nov 28, 2004

Not as taciturn, but still terribly powerful...

Cory Lidle posted:

I think Ron refuses to give up on people if he feels there's still the good in them somewhere. I mean, christ, how long did he let Fez stick around?

I think it’s the 12-step/AA mindset — you have to be there for the most loathsome and selfish people because somewhere 20 years ago there was someone there for you when you hit rock bottom.

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

JFC posted:

even if theyre outta line i dont think its a flaw to stick by your friends

a bitchin jetski
Jun 20, 2018

by SA Support Robot

What a piece of poo poo Ant is.

Patrice was right when he said he should be put down.

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
I remember Ron admitting he is loyal to a fault during the Fez saga. I think it's good that people such as Ron and Patrice tried to reason with Ant even though he is clearly beyond help. Ron saying that thing along the lines of 'I want you go back to being the funny guy, not the outraged guy' is one of the saddest moments

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
Ohhhhhh nooooooooo, it's a moral conundrum.

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Gonz posted:

Ohhhhhh nooooooooo, it's a moral conundrum.

Conundrum!

torturemyballs
Feb 25, 2015
Oh my God hahahaha https://v.redd.it/z344fyr1g3l11

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?

already deleted?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

torturemyballs
Feb 25, 2015