Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JFC
Oct 16, 2003

Jesus F Christ
Finger Lickin' God

Quasi-celebrities unknowingly chastising a racist, nazi, pederast, is maybe the best thing the subreddit has ever done, only surpassed by getting him kicked off Twitter.

Edit: More!!

Bad rear end Billy Gunn
Nana gets a shout out from puppet
Ant on "Al Jazeera"
One for Opie too, lol

JFC fucked around with this message at 08:48 on Sep 9, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

:ninja:
Gift for the grind, criminal mind shifty

Swift with the 9 through a 59FIFTY

JFC posted:

Quasi-celebrities unknowingly chastising a racist, nazi, pederast, is maybe the best thing the subreddit has ever done, only surpassed by getting him kicked off Twitter.

Edit: More!!

Bad rear end Billy Gunn
Nana gets a shout out from puppet
Ant on "Al Jazeera"
One for Opie too, lol

Jesus Christ @ the ticker. Preseident Trump names

Paul Revere 3000
Dec 8, 2007

So like a pimp I'm pimpin'
I got a boat to eat shrimp in
Nothing wrong with my leg
I'm just B-boy limpin'

Morter posted:

Jesus Christ @ the ticker. Preseident Trump names

No no no no, I'm not Secretary of the Navy

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

*Ding!*

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

I was at a comedy show in Philly last night and a dude a few rows in front of me was wearing an Artie Lange & Anthony Cumia Show t-shirt and I had so many feelings and questions about it

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

Found this on YouTube again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSyCzFw-yzM

a bitchin jetski
Jun 20, 2018

by SA Support Robot
Ant managed to get himself banned from the Cellar and the Riotcast studios somehow.

He can't do Chips podcast any more as a result.

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

This is the most surreal, uncanny thing I've ever seen. Especially because I've been watching the UK office over the past couple of weeks and so this hits really close to home, but not quite what's advertised.

I'm absolutely crying here. :cawg:

Morter fucked around with this message at 10:25 on Sep 11, 2018

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
https://www.reddit.com/r/opieandanthony/comments/9flq8s/metal_gear_solid_6_sue_eater/

METAL QUEER?!

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"

My laughter just dengenerated into violent coughing.

Holy loving poo poo.

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

(amber) [ALERT: 99.99]

A TURGID FATSO
Jan 27, 2004

Here's to ya, JACKASS

My god.

a bitchin jetski
Jun 20, 2018

by SA Support Robot
Opie is on Twitter claiming that Sirius called him to come back to replace Jim and Sam once their contract is up in October.

The Brothaman turned them down because the money was bad and there are still too many toxic people there! Fawk yeah!

Much better to do a free podcast with Vic Henley at a Dennys or whatever.

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

Even Brother Joe isn't safe

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

Morter posted:

Even Brother Joe isn't safe

Oh my god

JFC
Oct 16, 2003

Jesus F Christ
Finger Lickin' God
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRh2_pfYJNo

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
See if you can make it through Brother Joe confidently explaining how he plays Eric Clapton's "Layla" solo while chewing gum!

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

It was a bit odd having the narrator take a shot at 'libtards and democrats' despite political parties/ideologies literally having nothing to do with this debacle.

That aside, that was an interesting piece. Other than the court appearance, I knew nothing about that drama since I almost never visit the subreddit. What a trip.

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

a bitchin jetski posted:

Opie is on Twitter claiming that Sirius called him to come back to replace Jim and Sam once their contract is up in October.

The Brothaman turned them down because the money was bad and there are still too many toxic people there! Fawk yeah!

Much better to do a free podcast with Vic Henley at a Dennys or whatever.

Shouldn't he be doing anything else with his time now that he's a multi-millionaire with a lot of free time? poo poo, start a real production company or something. Why bother with this fake drama bullshit?

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

Mad Doctor Cthulhu posted:

Shouldn't he be doing anything else with his time now that he's a multi-millionaire with a lot of free time? poo poo, start a real production company or something. Why bother with this fake drama bullshit?

DATS DA BIT!!!!! - Gregg "Opie" Hughes

Its all he knows.

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
I knew I was in for a treat when I saw the tags for The Deep End 5. "#cringe #blacklivesmatter #feednana"

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

The documentary guy made a video explaining why he wouldn't do a video on Opie.

Hey, no love lost that he chose not to do it, but being in defense of his behavior or even sympathizing with him is a swing-and-a-miss. Opie is an irredeemable gently caress face and even if you think he's not as bad of a person as the other two, the author straight up uses "How can they be so mean to him--he gave them a career!" defense, among a few others, and I cringed, hard.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abRRxuj5sG0

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

Morter posted:

The documentary guy made a video explaining why he wouldn't do a video on Opie.

Hey, no love lost that he chose not to do it, but being in defense of his behavior or even sympathizing with him is a swing-and-a-miss. Opie is an irredeemable gently caress face and even if you think he's not as bad of a person as the other two, the author straight up uses "How can they be so mean to him--he gave them a career!" defense, among a few others, and I cringed, hard.

Yikes, that kind of discredits all his previous work. Maybe he was paid by Opie to make that stuff.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Porsalin (british bloke) made the docs, that guy just helped in some capacity

Cory Lidle
Oct 12, 2006
I felt like there were two different documentary people?

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY

Cory Lidle posted:

I felt like there were two different documentary people?

Yeah, that guy did a 4 part Anthony doc, and 1 about Brother Joe. A totally different guy did the Norton one, and has one nearly done of Sam apparently. Maybe the British guy will do Opie.

Cory Lidle
Oct 12, 2006
If the Sam doc is interesting maybe there's a way to make an Opie doc somewhat compelling. Sam is probably the most boring person in that whole orbit.

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

Ants on the latest Chipperson show, so I guess the rumors of him being banned were not true.

Reddit is such a toxic shithole, doubly so for the O&A subreddit.

a bitchin jetski
Jun 20, 2018

by SA Support Robot

JB50 posted:

Ants on the latest Chipperson show, so I guess the rumors of him being banned were not true.

Reddit is such a toxic shithole, doubly so for the O&A subreddit.

The top rated thread on there at the moment sure is something.

Cory Lidle
Oct 12, 2006
The sub is a hellhole but it makes Ant and Joe mad enough that one will probably have a heart attack over people being mean to them on the internet. So who's to say if it's bad or not.

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

Finally watched that 3000 part Anth takedown. There’s a couple of awful racist clips I hadn’t heard. Made it hard to listen to him on chip this week (though Chip is wearing on me).
Plus, he said something really stupid about climate change that shows he’s not only an awful racist but a 100 percent Fox News partisan hack.

Your Parents
Jul 19, 2017

by R. Guyovich
Ant literally hosts Infowars when Alex is out.

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

Your Parents posted:

Ant literally hosts Infowars when Alex is out.

Ok well he’s even deeper in it than I thought. Yikes.

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
that reddit is a scary place but then you see this poo poo

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

rip to the king

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

I just want to smile. Just once. I'd like to just, one time, go to Disney World and smile like the other boys and girls.
My favorite Patrice-ism of all time is when he was talking about using the sniper rifle in Call of Duty. It wiggles until you push the “stop being nervous button”

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

God damnit I miss Patrice

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine

Kevyn posted:

My favorite Patrice-ism of all time is when he was talking about using the sniper rifle in Call of Duty. It wiggles until you push the “stop being nervous button”

Hell fuckin' yeah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

beep by grandpa posted:

God damnit I miss Patrice

Ya