Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before
scum continue to be shook af

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination

b-minus1 posted:

Shooketh

Dancer
May 23, 2011
So okay, popular opinion seems to be close to unanimous.

I'm in an unconfirmed masonry with Ecco. Her very first message was her saying (paraphrasing) "hey I'm traitor, I win with scum but don't know who they are, but I'm guessing the mod is playing a prank and I'm actually in this masonry with one of them".

And when I confronted her about it, she didn't recant. She instead tried to convince me "hey let's have fun figuring out who scum is together".

##vote ecco

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Dancer posted:

I'm in an unconfirmed masonry with Ecco. Her very first message was her saying (paraphrasing) "hey I'm traitor, I win with scum but don't know who they are, but I'm guessing the mod is playing a prank and I'm actually in this masonry with one of them".

And when I confronted her about it, she didn't recant. She instead tried to convince me "hey let's have fun figuring out who scum is together".

##vote ecco

lol

Dancer
May 23, 2011
Is quoting discord allowed :v:? mod messages obviously aren't, but this is talking to another player.

jimmydalad
Sep 26, 2013

My face when others are unable to appreciate the :kazooieass:

AGDQ 2018 Awful Block Survivor
And now the bomb has dropped. That seems awfully bold of Ecco to come out as traitor like that. Even if they assumed they were masoned with a scum, wouldn’t it be best to hold that information until you can use it later?

I’m just trying to see the logic of her making a statement like that when in an unconfirmed masonry.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
the only true thing in that post is that I jokingly claimed scum in an attempt to get dancer to claim scum too.

I don't think dancer is scum though so I dunno why dancer is airing our laundry like this!

jimmydalad
Sep 26, 2013

My face when others are unable to appreciate the :kazooieass:

AGDQ 2018 Awful Block Survivor

b-minus1 posted:

Now I’m shooketh.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Dancer posted:

Is quoting discord allowed :v:? mod messages obviously aren't, but this is talking to another player.

Yes, you can quote discord.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
Ok that settles it. We arent lynching dancer or ecco today

Dancer
May 23, 2011
So, I have further thoughts on the matter, but I'd rather give more people the chance to react before I share.

Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life.

Dancer posted:

So, I have further thoughts on the matter, but I'd rather give more people the chance to react before I share.

What is this chicanery?

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
On one hand, I don't see ecco just coming out the gate and claiming like that. Seems like an easy gambit and reasonable one in an unconfirmed masonry.

On the other hand, :colbert: scum claim, get hanged.

Willing to defer to dancer, do you trust ecco?? Do you think it was a jig?

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
I'm sorry, I don't see Ecco doing anything that stupid.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

Do you think it was a jig?

Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

##vote Willie_dee

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Reading through the Maf wiki leads me to think that Ecco would be okay taking that kind of gambit, imo. But we should still probably kill both of them.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

Toalpaz posted:

Reading through the Maf wiki leads me to think that Ecco would be okay taking that kind of gambit, imo. But we should still probably kill both of them.

This. But the complete opposite.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

b-minus1 posted:

This. But the complete opposite.

I agree with you actually. I just thought it would be fun to say that we should kill both of them and that would sort it out.

Anyways, this is utterly unrelated, but has any scum team ever tried to form a fake masonry together with one or two of their scumbuds?

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

Toalpaz posted:

Anyways, this is utterly unrelated, but has any scum team ever tried to form a fake masonry together with one or two of their scumbuds?

Of course. In fact, two players in this game once did a gambit like that.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3488012&pagenumber=1&perpage=40#post404302543

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

One day I will purchase archives and read such a thing, thanks.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

:)

Didn’t even click the link.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

If someone ever wanted to form a fake masonry with me even outside of scum chat I'd be down for that you know, let just pull out some fake receipts and I'll agree that it's true, and I'll make up a fake flavour claim for you and you agree and we'll be good.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Toal: hehe
merk: stop messaging me outside of the game
Toal: hey who do you think is scum
merk: please stop. This is against the rules.
Toal: heh

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

merk posted:

Toal: hehe
merk: stop messaging me outside of the game
Toal: hey who do you think is scum
merk: please stop. This is against the rules.
Toal: heh

Oh merk you J. C. Cole you, don't go airing out our dirty laundry

Kitiara
Apr 21, 2009

b-minus1 posted:

Ok that settles it. We arent lynching dancer or ecco today

Eh, why wouldn't we lynch ecco?

EccoRaven posted:

the only true thing in that post is that I jokingly claimed scum in an attempt to get dancer to claim scum too.

I don't think dancer is scum though so I dunno why dancer is airing our laundry like this!

I don't really believe this post. There must have been a reason for that PM. I don't see why you'd pick Dance at random and ask if he's scum when odds are stacked against you (more town than scum on average). So either explain better or you got my vote.

My guess is that Ecco was told "one of these players is scum" and instead of trying to figure it out, she just went completely bomb on it.

Kitiara
Apr 21, 2009

Toalpaz posted:

Apparently this is a thing... Yeah, I don't see how that's helpful to town. It's only bring up confusion instead of helping us clear things up. I'm up for lynching Ecco.

If I had a gun I'd probably use it on AA 'cause it paid off last time :P. Although he's nowhere near as spammy on this game. Also I felt bad about the silly girlfriend story, so I'd probably go for Ecco and clear that up.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
I won’t lynch Ecco today.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
AA stop pming me pics of your dong its against the rules

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

imgay posted:

Is it?

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

imgay posted:

thats a good look imgay

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Yeah I can totally see Ecco doing that as a joke/gambit, totally let down by the dumb hype from dancer now

Dancer
May 23, 2011
Hey, dumb hype is my middle name honey

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Since Dancer was told he can quote the discord, I want to see the actual conversation. Dancer and Ecco have described two different things at this point, so the actual convo will be enlightening.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Word around the office is that you have a fat cock

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Ecco is true.

Dancer is false.

More to come.

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
I obtain sexual gratification from observing people being inflicted with violent head injuries

Dancer posted:

##vote ecco

Can someone explain this to me. What do Masons do and whose side are they on, I'm assuming they are a secret town team but they have a traitor in it, so it's almost like a game of mafia within a game of mafia?

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
I obtain sexual gratification from observing people being inflicted with violent head injuries

King Burgundy posted:

Since Dancer was told he can quote the discord, I want to see the actual conversation. Dancer and Ecco have described two different things at this point, so the actual convo will be enlightening.

Agreed, to be fair just copy paste the entire thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

willie_dee posted:

Agreed, to be fair just copy paste the entire thing.

P. Sure you can’t do that hoss

• Locked thread